Hey, Big Guy (Complete Story 6/25/19)

TQuintA

Love the installments as always. But ironically my sister and I used to play soccer for many years growing up so I'm kinda face palming and laughing at the try outs ha!  It's great seeing him with James as well. 

4 hours ago, TQuintA said:

In my room by myself, I’d use my right hand to stimulate the head of my cock while I used my left to play with my massive ass.  This usually led in me impaling myself on as many fingers as I could fit, all the while pretending it was James filling me.  I’d lean on the dorm room door and work myself over, teasing my ass, for up to a half hour.  Eventually, I’d work myself into a frenzy and cum like a fire hydrant broken open in the summer, getting it all over myself and the floor.  I had to buy heavy-duty stain remover, several air fresheners, and all new towels to keep up with the fantastic volume I produced.

My final session of the day was in the shower before bed.  If I didn’t release a load before going to sleep, I’d wake up in the middle of the night and have to jack off then.  I thought of this more of a maintenance session than a pleasure session.  I’d get the water nice and steamy, rub my cock along the muscles of my legs and abs until it got hard.  I’d feel every square inch of my body until my cock fairly demanded for release. Then, I’d point it down the drain and fire.

I couldn’t wait for James to be ready.

Something about the way you wrote this made me feel like he's developing a beasts hunger if you get my drift. heh. Anyway Love the new installments as always. I especially liked how they were chillen under the stars together.