Hey, Big Guy (Complete Story 6/25/19)

TQuintA

On 4/5/2019 at 11:00 AM, TQuintA said:

“I don’t know if I can do this,” I whispered to James.

“You have lunch every day,” James said encouragingly.  “Just take it one bite at a time.  You got this.”

?

I'm loving this story!

• Like 3

Chapter 14

That afternoon, Luke put me through my paces.  When it was time for dinner, I didn’t feel like I was completely out of my depth anymore.  I didn’t feel like a natural born soccer player, but I was pretty sure I wouldn’t embarrass myself.  I just hoped I wouldn’t embarrass Luke.

After a quick visit to my new boyfriend the showerhead, I walked into the locker room with a towel draped around my waist.  I was surprised how many men were in the locker room considering how empty the center had seemed all day.

“What’s with the crowd?” I asked Luke.

“The center closes in an hour.  If you don’t shower and change now, you have to walk home sweaty.  So, everyone comes out of their corners and crowds up the locker room.”

“I thought we were going to use the hot tub.”

“I am true to my word.  Al, the head security guard, loves me and lets me stay after hours.  I even have this.”  Luke produced a key on a ring from his pocket, swung it around his index finger, and then put it back in his pocket.

As I looked for an unoccupied place to get dressed, Dave came into the locker room carrying dinner for all three of us.

“We can eat in here?” I asked.

“It’s against the rules, but everyone does it,” Luke said, pointing to a guy eating a peanut butter sandwich.  “If we didn’t, some days we would never eat.”

Without getting dressed, I sat down, joined Luke and Dave, and began to eat.  I was famished.

“That’s the spirit,” Luke said and joined me.

Dave locked eye contact with me.  “I have to say, this is my favorite outfit you’ve ever worn.  It’s simply divine.”

“I’m in a towel.  Nothing else.”

“True.  It could stand improvement.  You know what Coco Chanel says about perfecting an outfit,” Dave expounded.  “Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take one thing off.”

I lowered my eyebrows and stuck out my chin.  I threw my towel to the side.

“Now it’s perfect,” Dave said with a flourish of a hand gesture.

I don’t know if it was endorphins from all the exercise, the relief of finally being done for the day, or the liberation of letting my huge cock hang free in a crowded locker room, but I was in a great mood.  We made our way through everything Dave brought as, one by one, the locker room cleared out, until it was just the three of us.  I got up to go to the hot tub, but Luke beckoned me to sit back down.

“Wait for Al to give us the go-ahead.”

After another minute or two, a security guard walked into the locker room.  “Time to leave, fellas,” he said.  Then Luke turned to face him and waved.  “Oh, hey Luke.  You’ve got two fellas with you tonight?”

“Chris is a friend,” Luke said.  “And you know Dave.”  Dave waved coquettishly.  “We’re going to soak in the hot tub.”

“Thanks for the heads up,” Al said, leaving the locker room.

“He didn’t care that I was naked.”

“He wouldn’t care if you were fucking me in the middle of the room wearing a beret,” Luke said.

“We speak from experience,” Dave boasted.

“He is uncharacteristically mellow for a security guard.”

“He’s an uncharacteristic security guard.”  Dave put a little melody on the word “uncharacteristic.”

It dawned on me.  “He’s gay?”

“And he controls the security cameras,” Dave added.  “I wonder which one he’ll be watching extra closely tonight.” 

With that, Dave started slowly taking off Luke’s shirt.  I’d had glances of Luke naked a few times over the years—we were roommates, after all.  But because he was a close friend, it felt rude to ogle.  Now I had license to look. 

As the shirt began to rise up his torso, I saw his tight six pack—it begged to be caressed.  I knew that Luke kept his hair super short, but I was surprised to learn he shaved his body too: his square pecs were smooth and shiny, his nipples soft and fleshy.  When he raised his right arm to help Dave take off his shirt, the muscles of his shoulder, arm, and chest formed a small cavern in his armpit, also shaved clean.  When the shirt finally came off Luke’s chest, he saw me watching him appreciatively.  He flexed both biceps, and I saw Luke in a whole new light.  I’d always known he was big, but he was damn big, especially for a soccer player.  And ripped.

“You shave?” I asked.

“Dave likes me hairless,” Luke said.

“Dave likes seeing every square micrometer of his boyfriend’s skin,” Dave corrected, throwing Luke’s shirt aside.  Luke’s sunglasses fell to the floor and skidded. 

Luke bounded over to get them, and when he bent over, I saw the most glorious ass I’d ever seen in person.  All the running and kicking Luke did had rounded his ass into two demi-spheres of muscular perfection, staunch and robust.  The bottom flesh of his godly posterior peaked out below the fabric of his shirts.  He wasn’t wearing underwear.

Dave leaned over and whispered into my ear.  “I dropped the sunglasses on purpose.  You’re welcome.”

Luke turned around slowly and put his sunglasses on.  He slid his left thumb along the edge of his Adonis belt, hooked the top of his shorts, and pulled them down to the floor.  Luke’s cock was not what I thought it would be.  His balls were low-hangers, full and ripe.  Already erect, he was a stolid six inches, but he was veiny with a deep purple head.  I could tell, even from this distance, that it was incredibly rigid, almost angry.  But the reveal was even more shocking.  His entire crotch was hairless—at Dave’s behest—and there was a small tattoo at the base of his shaft.

Luke rubbed his index finger over the tattoo, bringing the ink into stark relief.  It read, “Dave.”

“Your idea?” I asked Dave.

“Mine,” Luke said.  “I want everyone to know that I’m his.”

“He got it the week after the showcase.  I think it’s incredibly sweet.”

Dave efficiently took off his clothes, folding them neatly and stacking them on a bench.  He was just as lovely as a month ago.  The same pert pecs with sandy brown hair.  His abs looked more defined than I remembered.  Jealous of my waist, he’d been working harder on his core.  His eight inches were fully erect, and a small drop of pre was leaking from the tip.  “I’ve been waiting for this all day,” Dave said with a slight growl in his voice.

“We’re just soaking in a hot tub,” I responded.

“Oh, Chrissy,” Dave said, floating his hand an inch from my cheek. “Sweet, dear, innocent, naïve Chrissy.”   With that, he leaned in and kissed me gently and sweetly.  His tongue caressed mine, and his hand ran through my hair.

I pulled away quickly.  Luke was right there!  I turned to Luke to insist I did not instigate the kiss, when suddenly Luke was on me.  His kiss was rougher than Dave’s, more abrasive and assertive.  His sunglasses were cold against my face and soon fogged over.  His left hand brusquely stroked my right pec, moving outwards and away until he was pinching my nipple.  Dave’s hand was still running through my hair.

When the kiss ended, Luke clarified.  “I belong to Dave, but for tonight, he’ll share.”

Dave tugged my hair slightly to get my attention.  “You in?”

I nodded in disbelief.

Dave let go of my hair and took hold of my left hand.  Luke took hold of my right.  They helped me to my feet and led me to the room with the hot tub.

“Happy birthday, Luke” Dave said.

• Like 29

Now that was a sublime birthday gift for Luke and spectacular gift to us!  Just when I think you couldn't possibly make this series even hotter, you deliver something like this.  ?️?️?️

Thank. You. TQuintA!