MrM4TR1X

Growth by Lightning or Electricity

Question

Kinda like the Shazam, but with a slow transformation and not instant, doesnt necessarily go to the superhero style, A kind of a muscle growth where a guy gets electrocuted and grows few pounds(or more) of muscle, I made a finished story about it but not published yet since its full of writing errors and wrong grammars, Anybody got a story about it?

6 answers to this question

26 minutes ago, MrM4TR1X said:

Kinda like the Shazam, but with a slow transformation and not instant, doesnt necessarily go to the superhero style, A kind of a muscle growth where a guy gets electrocuted and grows few pounds(or more) of muscle, I made a finished story about it but not published yet since its full of writing errors and wrong grammars, Anybody got a story about it?

At the old forum, VladBath wrote a story called Scott, which probably fit your description. You'll find it here: https://archive2007.muscle-growth.org/stories/426.html

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

When I think about it, several of my own stories mention technical equipment with electrodes and/or crackling power emissions hitting the protagonist(s), but, as far as I am able to recollect, I never call the forces or frequencies involved electricity, but by various suggestive pseudo-scientific names, like hypertrophic radiation, anabolic radiation, zythronic beams or vril power. Let me know, if any of these sounds interesting.

If I re-use the general idea another time, I'll probably play with odic power, orgone or animal magnetism. There are a lot of discarded scientific theories from the 18th, 19th and early 20th centuries, that would  fill an entertaining literary purpose. 

In my story Forced to be bro, a coach put electrodes all over a young athlete's body, but I never explain if the pseudo-scientific force involved is electricity or something else.

Edited by Hialmar
and/or, other stories
  • Like 1

I vaguely remember writing one with that theme several years ago. No idea what happened to it. It would have been on the old site, might possibly be in the archives. I’ll do a bit of digging and see if I can find it anywhere.