FREaky

Enjoying getting super freaky with this story, which is what I always wanted to do with it.  Hope you all are enjoying it. Cheers.  - Frank

Pleasure Growth 9

by F_R_Eaky

Part 1: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/1116-pleasure-growth/

Part 2: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/1117-pleasure-growth-part-2/

Part 3: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/1118-pleasure-growth-part-3/

Part 4: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/1256-pleasure-growth-part-4/

Part 5: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/1257-pleasure-growth-part-5/

Part 6: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/1389-pleasure-growth-6/

Part 7: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/1489-pleasure-growth-part-7/

Part 8: http://muscle-growth.org/topic/1551-pleasure-growth-part-8/

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

Zeke rolled his 6' 4" frame over in his bed.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

Grabbing a pillow lightly in his sleep he mummbled, "Damn, honey, you're makin' the head board knock the wall.  We're gonna wake the neighbors, Aaron."

POUND POUND POUND POUND!

Zeke awoke with a start.  The room he was in didn't look familiar at all.  Where the hell was he.  Then it came flashing back to him in his mind.  Him and Sanjay had left the college to head out and find Aaron.  They had to pull over to get some sleep in a town just inside the Arizona boarder.

POUND POUND POUND POUND!

"Zeke!  GET UP MAN!  WE NEED TO TALK!"

Shaking his head, Zeke go up and pulled on some sweatpants and fumbled his way to the door.  He undid the chains and locks and opened it up.

"Zeke... we need to talk, I got two reports we need to look a..... GOOD LORD! Zeke!  Did you take the same thing as Aaron?  Has Aaron's...uhm well, cum infected you with the same testosterone treatment he's on?"

"What?!  What do you mean?  What are you talking about?  Why are you looking at me like...I'm some kind of freak?"

"You mean that is normal for you?"

"What?"

"That!" and Sanjay pointed down to a large bulge bouncing in Zeke's left sweat pants leg.

"Oh!.... Sorry... you just woke me up and I was.... well...having a dream.  I sleep nude and had to throw something on."

"Ok...but again... is this from a..."

"No!  I'm naturally hung.  11 inches fully erect.  Let me go take a piss. That'll deflate it, and then I can put on some underpants too, to stuff it in, ok?"

"Sure.. sorry... just kind of surprised me there. Huge rod...nearly poking through your pants... No wonder Aaron likes you."

"About Aaron..." Zeke called through the bathroom as he drained his python. "You said you had two things to tell me about him?"

"Yeah.  The first is, the concoction is worse than we feared.  It seams, Wylie had even given it timing properties."

"Meaning?"

"Meaning, that when he gets approximately half way through his growth spurt, it'll kick in harder.  In his case it means, he can suddenly become arosed again, almost immediately, and have another growth spurt right on top of one.  He could keep having the spurt until he finishes."

"Oh my God... we might not be able to get to him in time before..."

"Before he's actually the size of a mountain."

Zeke came out of the bathroom, cock making a large bulge in his underwear and sweatpants as he sat down on the bed.  There was a bit of a pause before he looked up to Sanjay and asked, "Do we know how big he is currently?"

"I'm not sure.... the reports from the circus had said around twenty-five feet tall when he left, but there are some reports around town located, here..." and Sanjay pulled out a map. "they reported rumors of a man...a god...around seventy-five feet tall, but that was at a cavern, and now....  my friends at the geological society have forwarded me  pictures of one set of rock formations... they're all collapsed, crumbled, but the pattern the show is almost as if they came up and out of the earth, not breaking apart and rolling down.  The worst part though is there was some data recorded on the richter scale, but that didn't happen until after the cavern had collapsed.  The tremers were recorded here and down into Mexio."

"If that's Aaron that's making those tremers..."

"He'd have to be over one hundred feet tall now."

"Do we know where the area is?"

"Yes, not that far from here. An hour or two."

"Alright, let's get packed up an moving...."

Meanwhile at that location an hour or so away, Aaron was waking up from his nap beside the river bed.  The river bed didn't really hold him, and he had caused the river to rise up several feet from its normal bank perameters, but it was enough to help him get cleaned up from the cavern yesterday.  Having been able to move and wash, feel his new olympian sized muscles in action, felt really good and comforting, Aaron felt sleepy.

But now it was morning, and he was starting to stir, particularly because he began to here very strange whooshing noises.

ZZZZZZZZZZZOOOOSH OOOOSH!  Ooooosh  ooooosh

CRRRRRRCK "Angel One to base, we have reached target and flying over head. Over."

CRRRRRRCK "Roger, Angel One. You and Angel Two scan area and see if you can locate the cause for what is being called, Lumberjack, for now."

"Roger that base, we'll do a fly by and..."

"HOLY SHIT!  Mercury! On your fly back, three o'clock.  We have him!"

"Uhm... one moment base, Angel two apparently has a confirmational visual of Lumberjack.  Have turned around for a fly back and will veriffffffffffSON OF BITCH THAT MOTHER FUCKER IS HUGE!"

"Uhm.  Can not copy Angel One. Are you referring to the Lumberjack as being huge?"

"Major, I am verifying.  Lumberjack is a man, the size of the Lumberjack we're referencing and he's jacked up worse than Hercules heading for a Mr. Olympia competition with all the precursor steroids to bulk him up!"

"Angel One, how big exactly is big? Are we talking like Marvel's 'Angry Man' big?"

"Bigger, Major.  I mean to tell you he's so tall, his weapon of mass destruction is not only bigger than the weapon Angel Two and I carry, it might be bigger than our plane. Over."

"Does the subject seem to be moving?"

"He's apparently just waking up at the sound of our planes. Over."

"Alright you and Angel Two proceed with caution.  We want you to fight the special equipped concusive missles right at Lumberjacks head. Do you copy?"

"Roger that, Base."

"Once he is out, fly by until ground forces can get in and secure him."

"Roger.  Angel Two and I commencing firing pass on target.  Stand by."

Flying from the east the two airplane came fast and furious upon Aaron.  Aaron still seated, was having to look up directly into the sun to try and see what they were doing.  It was to late to move his hand to block the first round of missles from Angel One by the time he saw them.  Direct hit to his forhead, right above the nose bridge, on the brow between the eyes.  Aaron made some kind of soft moan and winced his eyes as the missles exploded. Thinking he could simply shake it off, he let his guard down, and the missles from Angel Two flew in and made their mark exactly as well.

"OOooh!"  Aaron's voice rumbled as his eyes rolled into the back of his head, his supporting arm gave way, and his torso collapsed to the ground with an ominous, resounding, THUD Thud thud thud...

"Angel One to base.  The Lumberjack is down and out.  Repeat: Lumberjack is down and out. Over."

"Copy that Angel One.  You and Angel Two stay on fly by in location until ground forces can come in and secure Lumberjack. Copy."

"Affirmative, Base. Stay on fly by at location until ground forces secure Lumberjack. Angel One out."

The plays continued to fly by for several minutes overhead, appearing at the motionless body of Aaron.  But Aaron was a young man, in his late teens, going, or growing, through a tremoundous horomonal change and one that had been jacked up quite a bit.  It was the morning time.  He was just waking up,  and now he was put back to sleep.  Most everyone knows what happens to a young man early in the morning just before he wakes up, and they all know what he's thinking of to make him that way.

Aaron was no different, but the blows from the concussion missles had jostled his memory.  Zeke was flooding back into his dreams, his longings, his desires.  He began to dream of his boyfriend once again.  Of the man being taller than him once again, like he used to be, caressing his body, kissing him deeply, carrying him to a bed or a couch, hoisting his ass into the air..... and plunging his nearly foot long cock deep within Aaron's hole.....

"Mercury, I think we have a problem.  There's movement down below."

"Whadddya mean, there's movement down below, Wingnut?"

"His body is moving..."

"Hold on let me do another pass..."

"It's nothing, Wignut.  I just saw his eyes. He's so far gone in deep stages of R.E.M.  He might move a little titch or twich here, but he's out cold."

"No, man.  I tell you some how he's moving.  There's something....DID YOU SEE THAT!  His foot just pushed in part of the river bank wall!"

"Copy that, Wingnut.  But I didn't see his leg nor his foot move."

"Oh...shit.... Mercury, his feet are closer to the river bank, almost in the river now, but his head is getting further away.  I think Lumberjack is growing."

"I think you're right man.  He already looked like a Mr. Olympia contender, but he's looking more like the fuckin' Hulk now.  Good gawd, how swole he's getting.  I don't there's a part of his body lying actually fully flat on the ground, his muscles are so thick.

"Angel One to Base.  Base we may have a slight problem.  Lumberjack is out, but he might be growing."

"What do you mean, 'he might be growing?'"

"His muscles are getting even fuller, broader, and thicker, since we knocked him out.  Angel Two thinks he's getting taller.  And sweet gawd almighty, he missle is certain getting an upgrade."

"Angel One, this is Angel Two, doing a fly by over Lumberjack to confirm increase in size..."

"Roger that, Angel Two.  Make sure you get the computer scan on...what the?  Oh my gawd!  His missle head just serious got larger and redder.  He's going to.... ANGEL TWO VERE HARD THREE O'CLOCK NOW!  YOU'RE FLYING INTO TRAJECTED FIRING PATH OF HIS CUM CANNON!  WINGNUT!  WINGNUT MOVE!"

But Angel Two couldn't change his flight path as quickly as Aaron climaxed.  Aaron's cock become a gyser that spooed forth a torent of cum which hit Wingnut's plane from behind, splattering it with copius gallons and gallons of cum.

"I'M HIT!  LUMBERJACK'S CUM HAS GUMMED UP THE JETS! THEY'RE BURNING OUT!"

"EJECT OUTTA THERE NOW, WINGNUT!  DO YOU HEAR ME? ANGELTWO, EJECT NOW!"

Angel Two just barely managed to eject from the cock pit in time.  Meanwhile Aaron was waking up and seeing the crash of Angel Two and the sound of Angel One flying overhead....

"Oh...yeah!  I feel so much better....bigger....stronger....hornier!  I need Zeke.... Oh...Zzzzzeke...."

Aaron began to try and stroke his cock, but it wasn't doing much for him.  He stood up, staggering a couple of steps getting used to his new weight and the new girth of his thighs, not to mention the side of his arms, delts, pecs, calves.....

Kneeling down for a moment, Aaron looked around the landscape.  Finally something caught his eye as he mindlessly fondled and stroked his burgeoning manhood.  It was an entrance to an old abondoned mine shaft.

"Ooooh yeah...."

Getting up again, Aaron made his way to the river and scooping up hundreds of gallons of water with his hand, began to splash his cock and balls making sure they were soaked and coated with water.  Then strutting over to the entrance, because his frame no longer allowed him to walk, Aaron hefted his huge schlong up and placed the tip into the mine shaft.  He then began to grip a hold of the mesa any which way he could as he began to pound his member into and out of the shaft at a glorious pace.

"Ooooh....Z...zz....zeeeeke..... my love..... oooh where are....OOOH YEAH! THAT'S GOOOOOOD!  Where are you!"

Aaron's body began to pulse and swell, stretch and broader, thicken and harder, further....further...more and more and more as his cock lengthen and gathered girth inside the mine shaft and he fucked the ancient mine hard pretending it was his lover, Zeke.

But he was already so full of muscle.  His body had to compensate.  He could hear and feel some bones cracking, snapping, reshaping, to accomodate the extra weight, heft, and girth of his mounding muscles.  First his feet lengthened and widened, then his shoulders broke and widened, spreading out farther and farther apart.  His bones were lengthening and thicking in density and girth to become like iron, steal, titanium in order to hold the increasing mass of muscle being placed up on him.

Traps pushing into neck, delts pushing into traps, biceps & tricpes pushing into delts, forearms pushing into biceps & triceps, while the back and lats were pushing into the traps, delts, biceps & triceps. The abs bunched more and more thickening, hardening, becoming more defined as Aaron grew up and up and up, becomign an eight back of solid stone, more the size of castle bricks than cobblestone ones.

His ankles thicken a bit and so to did the areas around his shins, pushing into the mounding, pulsating, throbbing globes of muscle that were his calves, which in turn were fighting and pressing into hamstrings, which pushed into the biceps femoris and the semitendinosis, which then grew and pushed into the adductir longus, the rectus femoris, and the vastus lateralis, the three gigantic and ever increasing tear drop shapes on Aaron's thighs.  That whole mess, pushed up and hard in the back on the gluteus maximus causing it round firmer and bubble harder, while it front it pushed up and out on the scrotum and cock both of which were increasing in size as Aaron plugged away at the mine entrance.

Finally Aaron halted a bit in his ramming, then continued the motion jerkily and slowly...

"UUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUGH!"

Cum shot down the corridors of the ancient mine traveling for miles a super speed, finally spurts of cum were shooting out other minor entraces and air passages connected to the mine itself.  Aaron pulled his cock out with a most difficult and ominous pop, and the mine shaft then began to collapse in on itself, ancient timbers and roofs caving in everywhere.

ZZZZZZZZZZZOOOO-SMACK!

Aaron turned around, by accident, his hand smacking the side of Angel One and swatting it like it was a fly.  Mercury managed to somehow gain control, but just barely.  A wing and engine damaged, he had to bring the plane down on the mesa top.

"OOOOOOHHHH YEAH!  You sought to knock me out.  To keep me down.  To subdue me, and now I'm even bigger than before! FUCK!  Everything is too small for me now.  Including.....Zeke.... I need to find Zeke.  But I'm not sure where I am....  Shit!  Pick a direction.  Won't take me long to walk to a city now!  I'll find out which way to go once I get there.  Find Zeke... my love.... he'll know what to do."

"Angel One to Base.  Lumberjack is awake and on the move.  He accidentally took out Angel Two. Pilot successfully ejected. Will need emergency pick up.  Accidentally took out Angel One too, but I managed to bring her down safely.  Sending my coordinates."

"Roger, Angel One.  Emergency crews on the way."

"Also, data from last pass still intact.  Computer estimates...Major...we have a bigger problem now.  It estimates Lumberjack to be around five hundred twenty feet tall."

• Like 6
  • Upvote 9

• 7 years later...