Unwilling

RR1

Wow! Awesome, if all too short,  chapter. That ending cliffhanger is really something. It will greatly affect the direction of the story, and makes me all the more interested and eager for the next chapter. 

• 1 month later...

CHAPTER 16

“Do you want to go home?” Jess asked.

“Yeah, I need to lay down”, I replied.

We both slowly got up, stretched to our full heights, then he ducked and I crawled through the front doors to the street. We adjusted ourselves and stretched again, then began to walk. Up ahead there was commotion. People were running towards the big intersection that was lined with other bars and restaurants. I could not see that well from the trees blocking, Jess was hunkering down to see below the street trees. Then we came out into the clear.

Coming slowing towards us were the three 25-foot-tall bodybuilder monstrosities. The walked very slowly down the middle of the street. Cars were avoiding them; people were running to stay up with them. They had reflective sunglasses on and looked straight out to space and avoided stepping on anything. Each step was calculated and slow. Below them and in front of them was Willis. He was leading a monstrous dirigible parade of muscle down the street. They wore posers, tight and shiny, and their gargantuan cocks were held separate from their balls in the fabric. Each slow-motion step caused waves of ballooned off-season muscle to ripple and flex as they continued. They wore very loose stringer muscle tops that hung off the pecs that could block out the sun. Their heads did not move, the chins locked in place between pecs and traps that ate the sides of their heads. I stood there with my jaw on the ground. Jess was also speechless. We met Willis and his monstrosities in the intersection.

“Well, sorry for your loss Linus.” Willis stared up at me and said with a creepy fucked up grin.

“You are insane.” I replied. “You are parading these things around and this is not going to end well Willis.”

“Not end well. That’s so funny. Martin is dead, I have his company now, and I am test driving the new models of human out in public. How is that not going to end well? Oh wait, Martin came to see you after he saw me. He told me about his huge confession. The thing I like about you Linus, and why you will be with me soon, is your gullibility. Martin likes to act. Well, he gave you a performance. I did not foresee the water dose thing, but he confessed. Then he sucked me off. Then climbed aboard these guys before going to his Island.”

I just got down on one knee, the beasts were standing there, looking around while people just milled around then touching their massive tree trunk calves. I stared at Willis in shock.

“I know this is a lot to take in Linus. But the basics are Martin just buys time by lying and acting. He screwed me on the water bottle dose, but he always remained true to me, his favorite. He makes up stuff as he goes. Like these guys dying in three months. A lie. The confession of how he does not have a drug that makes these guys that works. A lie. Now that I own Van Semec, the world will change. You and your tiny friend here, Jess will be one of us. But you Linus, will still be a god, bigger than all of us, and will belong to me.

Jess just backed up. He could not say a word. Willis just smiled. His beasts shifted their tonnage, and one straightened out his massive spandex-encased cock.

“I will be benevolent in my running the company to make a new human race Linus. I mean these guys have cameras in their sunglasses and tiny ones on their posers at the hips. They can move with ease among the regs without stepping on any. That would be wrong.” He smiled again creepily, then winked.

Three police cars came up. They started getting the people away from the three bodybuilders. Jess and I just stared as Willis walked them down the street away from us. He turned and waved when they were on the other side of the intersection. The scale of them taking up the entire street, and as high as some of the buildings on each side seared into my skull. This is a nightmare I thought.

Jess piped up after the crowd cleared. “Is all that true Linus? He can make me 25 feet tall?”

I looked at Jess, he had that look of wanting in his eyes. “Yes Jess. It’s all true, and soon you will be able to be that big.”

I could see the gears moving in Jess’ head. I cut him off. “Jess! Do you want that? It’s nuts! How will you even function? You saw that!”

Jess looked at me. “Yes, I do, and I think Davis would want it too.”

I just got up from my one knee and looked down on him. “Jess, it’s not about you now, it’s about a world that a freakshow Martin made available to us. Now Willis runs the freakshow. What about us a human race?”

“I don’t know about the human race Linus, but I know size means power. I don’t want to be a Harold in a world of 25 footers”.

I shook my head. “Jess, I am sorry you feel that way, because this will be the downfall of our planet”.

Jess looked back up, “No it won’t. Things change.”

We walked in silence back to the loft. I crawled in the lift; Jess followed on the next. Harold and Davis were lying on the couch, Davis flipped off the TV when I came in.

“We saw what was going on downtown” Davis said, Harold tucked in his spot between Davis’ legs shook his head in agreement. Jess flopped down, shaking the floor.

“Willis can turn us into 25 footers.” Jess blurted out. He began to then tell Davis and Harold the whole fucked up story.

Davis stared up at the ceiling. “So, we going to do this Jess, because if you are on board, I am too. 25 feet tall would be cool.”

Harold and I looked at each other. Harold spoke up. “What about me? Do I get a say in this? I mean you will be doubling your height! Where will we live? How will I feed you? What will become of us?”

Davis looked down and easily grabbed Harold from between his legs and pulled him up to his chest. “There will be more of me to love!”

Harold crawled off Davis’ broad chest. “So basically, you will crush me by mistake one night or sit on me and kill me possibly just because there is more of YOU to love? He was standing now. “You need to find out what is important to you. Maybe having a dick over four feet long and watermelon balls is more important to you than me. I’m going downstairs. You know where I am.”

Harold stormed off to the lift then went to his place.

“That went well”, Jess said.

“He does not know how cool it is to be a giant Jess. He can’t imagine it” Davis replied.

“But I CAN.” I said looking at them both. “You better thing long and hard about being 25 fucking feet tall. It’s no picnic being 17 something. Also, you will LOOK like those guys. So massive you will be a farm animal under constant care of feeding, cleaning, and basically doing everything!”

Jess looked at Davis. “That’s HOT!” Jess replied, and Davis shook his head in agreement. I put my head in my hands.

The elevator came to my loft floor with a tone. I hit the remote to open the door. Jess and Davis started talking about being that big, I stared at the door and out came a reg in a suit.

“Linus Van Ravensway?” He asked as he got up to my big chair, he was eying me up and down, he probably never saw me in person, he acted intimidated by my bulk.

“That’s me” I said. “And you are?”

I am Martin Van Semec’s attorney. I am here to discuss Mr. Van Semec’s will with you.

Jess and Davis stopped talking immediately.   

• Like 9

On 8/19/2019 at 11:15 AM, ToolShedCub said:

Heh.  Looks to me like Linus may have just scored the company.

That's what I was thinking too. And realistically, that's a much, much better choice. However, part of me wants to see what would happen if Willis starts unleashing numerous 25 foot mass monsters on the land. Maybe they have to share. Wouldn't that be a laugh, improbable as it may be. 

I do know that I'm still enjoying each chapter of this story, even if it is sweet torture waiting for each one after reading the first few all in a row. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Chapter 17

I looked around, and all I could see was an expanse of green vegetation. God, my gear was heavy and hot. I tapped the control on my left wrist and jacked up the coolant system to cool me down more. I scanned the green expanse, the display in my helmet outlined the village about a mile away. I looked at Jess, Davis and Harold and told them we would start to get moving to the target village. I couldn’t see their faces through the visors, but the way Davis was standing, he looked pissed, Jess was rearranging his nuts, and Harold was staring straight ahead.

“Ok, guys, it’s a simple job we have, get to the village, and unload. Then stand back and stop anyone trying to escape. Our guys will do the rest.” I told them.

“I know we have been through six months of training Linus, But I am scared as shit,” Harold was very nervous.

Jess joined in the conversation through the helmet com. “Harold, the sooner we do this, the sooner we are through with it, and you and Big Davis here can fuck like bunnies.” He started laughing.

“Uh, guys, can we not hear about your dick issues now and get this rolling?” That came from the boss of the operation through the helmet.

“Yes SIR!” I said sarcastically back. “Ok let’s go.”

I started through the trees, stepping on the coconut palms and snapping them back to the ground. To my left was Harold, walking just back a bit, gripping his weapon and gingerly trying to not step on so many things.

Davis and Jess were full bore on my right, making a lot of noise and stomping everything. We got to the village fast, and then all four of us sat down, the bottoms of the personnel carriers hit on the ground. The doors opened up, and they spilled out. We sat there cross-legged until the lieutenant gave the all-clear for us to stand up. Our guys ran through the small village, and the gas pulse guns caused the palm fronds on the houses to blow off. Within minutes thirty or so terrorists were sleeping where they dropped.

We stood there and scanned the ground. No guys got away on this one. Jess and Harold then went to the side and stomped a large landing area out for the Helidrones that would be taking our prisoners back to base.

It all went as planned. Things quieted down, and the guys started to search the village. Our lieutenant told us to head down to the river and relax, and they would catch up.

The riverbank was wide and sandy, enough room for us to get our gear off to the spandex underlayers and get in the water. We all stood on the bank and methodically started taking off and piling up the massive amounts of gear we wore.

Jess was naked first, he was a sight to behold. The modification drug worked on him perfectly. He used to be an extremely overweight lineman, and now, he was a sculpted bodybuilder of 78 feet. He flexed a bit and was watching Davis peel off his size insane spandex top. He did not take the modification drug; he was the same magnificent proportions a supergiant basketball physique at a commanding 80 feet. Harold was eying Davis the whole time, as he took his gear off. Harold’s change was the most shocking. His slight frame was now bigger than Jess’. He had a physique of a superheavyweight bodybuilder. He was massive everywhere. He was not immobile huge, but he was almost there. He pulled down his underwear and threw it on the huge pile of equipment,  gave his nutty huge cock a tug, and stood up and flexed up to his 90-foot height. He winked at us and smiled.

I just shook my head and laughed. I could not get one boot off, so I was looking up at these three monsters. I finally got the boot off, and it landed like a bus in the sand.  Standing up, I was scratching my ass as even at my size, sand is sand.

“Now that was not that hard was it?” I asked them. They all shook their heads and smiled. I twisted and cracked my back, feeling a cooler breeze from the river cool my balls.

“Now we only have 15 more missions, and our tour of duty is over and back to civilian life for us all. Now the last one in the water is a rotten egg!”

There was no sprinting to the water, but four giants leaping from the beach and cannonballing into the wide river. The waves and sound caused the guys to come to the bluff above the river, and then ran when they saw a  wall of water coming up the cliff. Thankfully the river cliffs held the water. We settled down, and Davis went to snuggle into Harold’s building-sized chest, Jess just floated and relaxed. I stood up in the water; it came up to my dick. This river gorge is pretty deep I thought to handle my 127 feet height.

After a chewing out from the lieutenant high on the cliff above, the guys came down and got in on the water fun. Us freaks moved slowly and methodically not to cause the guys not to get in trouble in the water. Davis and Harold sat in the water, many of the guys scaling their legs and diving off their kneecaps. Some of the more adventurous were swimming between their legs, holding on to the huge floating dicks for support, and they would slap them as if they were slapping a horse on the ass, and they talked to Jess, and Harold with their faces hovering over them, watching them like protective lifeguards.   

Jess and I made it to the beach and laid down directly on the sand. The guys knew they were safe if they stayed back away, I was on my side facing Jess, he was doing the same. Some guys would walk down between us as we talked, a canyon of muscle, big bodies well-fed, and our cocks lazily hanging down over our smooth massive tanned thighs.

“You know Linus; I still can’t believe this is happening. What did the fuck happen? How did we get here? I mean, I know, but It’s like a freaking dream. Everything that happened, then us being taken into the service,  eating out of semi-trucks, drinking out of tanker trucks, six months of training, carrying guys around in metal cases on our backs! What the fuck!”  

“Well Jess, because you wanted to be bigger, that’s the start of all this, and it’s all settled now, but let’s recap why this is all your fault.” I leaned into him and kissed him on the cheek.

“Well we want to know what happened too!” yelled a couple of guys standing in the gap between our chests. “Tell us!”       

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Weird, with the recent server issue, it seems my response disappeared. 

Anyway, that was a hot chapter with a nice dose of macro. But, whoa! What a plot leap! I'm looking forward to seeing how we got from where the story was at the end of Chapter 16 to here. 

• Upvote 1