Unwilling

RR1

CHAPTER 14

The freaks slowly lifted their huge frames off me. I just laid there and watched as they went to their huge bean bags and flopped in them. They all were sweating and out of breath. The mouthy one yelled out to the air. “Food, we need more food! NOW!” The regs scurried back to the kitchen. The show was over.

Hot breath was near my ear.

“You will thank me, Linus. Besides, my boyfriend has to be huge, and now I have the biggest. I can’t wait till Martin gives me my dose of the new drug. You and me, the most handsome giant with the biggest giant. We will be famous, and we will be in love forever.”

I jumped up to my feet as fast as a 17 foot plus guy could. I grabbed Willis’ shoulder.

“We will never be in love. You are a sick twisted fuck! Now let me out before I call the police.”

Willis just smiled back at me. “Sure thing lover. You will come around.”

“Not in three lifetimes,” I said as I walked towards the door, not even turning around.

I got outside, it was cool and was a relief from the air inside the giant’s nuthouse. I was confused. What was I going to do? I had no idea. I was not even sure where to go. I better go to the bar and just try to figure this out and not alarm the guys.

I stood in front of the bar, and it was a big joint and full of people. As soon as I walked up, shouts of “Hey 80!” were all over. I had to do a crawl through the main doors but could stand to my full height inside. I was swarmed. Up came Jess and Davis and they were drunk. All around me were my teammates and tiny fans. Jess handed me a massive plastic bucket full of beer, it was a glass size in my hand. I chugged it.

“Uh, ok! That makes up for you being late and probably fucking that Willis guy,” Jess garbled. “I told Davis and Harold about him. He’s a fucking stunner!”        

“Well, nothing happened, and he’s a deranged stalker. I will not be seeing him ever again, and do not let him near me, ok guys?”

Jess and Davis just looked surprised at each other and nodded. Jess started talking about the team and how happy he was that I was a star on the team now.

Meanwhile, as this was happening, I was being handled in various ways below the beltline. I got ass squeezes, smooth caresses along my thighs and calves, pokes, full ball grabs, dick caresses, and I think possibly two calve licks. I just could not believe regs could not keep their hands off me. Then I felt a repeated poking on my lower quads. Two guys were there below me, about six feet tall apiece, and discussing my massive quad muscles as one of them would poke it, then make some point about it. I was a huge anatomy lesson.

“Hey, guys, could you not poke me so much while discussing my quad?” I looked down and tried to look as non-menacing as possible.

“Oh sure, man! We are in medical school and we are freaking out about your quad being bigger than our torso. Sorry man.”

“That’s ok, just keep the poking to a minimum.” I smiled.

The rest of the night was a blur as I got drunker and drunker. Soon I was a towering unstable beast that was holding on to the ceiling I-beams for support. It got crazy as the real drunks were coming up and just rubbing the hell out of my beast cock, I just gave up as it was hard for the last three hours and people were taking selfies with a huge package barely contained in tight white spandex. It really was hilarious and I forgot my nightmare at least for a bit.

We all stumbled home, I had to ride up the elevator by myself crammed in there like I was in a refrigerator box, then stand up in my loft. I was finally home. Things were different though, there was a massive door to a new bathroom that was installed while I was at Van Semec. Everything was my size! What a relief that was. My bedroom had been remodeled also. I stripped and drunk flopped on the football field-sized mattress. Then followed Harold naked and still ready for action and drunk. Then the two titans, Jess and Davis. We all passed out in a huge ball of man, with Harold exploring all the nooks and crannies of our pile to snuggle into.

I woke up hungry and with a headache. Jess and Davis were locked in an embrace with tiny Harold snug as a bug between their chests. The elevator made a tone. Someone was coming up. I must have left the door open or someone knew the code. I walked out to the main area and waited. The doors opened and it was Martin.

I was enraged. As soon as I could get near him, I grabbed him and whipped him up in the air by one leg and held him up so he was upside down and his face was inches from mine.

“Got something to tell me, Martin?”

“Fucking Hell! What are you doing Linus? You are hurting me!”

“Your genetic prize just got better. Don’t you want to know how?” I held him closer to my face, his nose was two inches from mine. He could feel my hot stale morning breath wash over his face.

“Linus, please! You are breaking my leg!” Martin was wincing. This hurt as I tightened my grip on his puny ankle.

“Shut your fucking mouth! We are going to Harold’s below me and we are going to settle this, or maybe they may find you inexplicably squished dead. You know I am so BIG, I can’t really help it if I accidentally step or fall on someone. That would be a terrible way to go, Martin, considering you made me.”    

I squeezed into the freight elevator still holding Martin like a plucked chicken. I made Martin punch in Harold's floor code and I extracted myself from the elevator, still gripping a now whimpering Martin. I sat on the carpet floor and lowered Martin down and turned him upright. He stood trapped between my thighs.

Martin stared up at me. He was terrified. He started to talk in almost a whisper.

“I know what happened. It’s not what you think. Willis told me every fucked-up detail. Willis and I have been lovers for years now. Nobody knows that. I know I am a sugar-daddy to him, but I loved him so. He works; or did until this morning as a consultant for me. That’s how he got his three muscle freaks going.

Just before your genetic test, I came up with a muscle building drug. Willis wanted to have a stable of bodybuilders as competitors so I gave him the muscle drug. You saw it. It works really well.

“Go on, get to the fuck with Linus part,” and then I tapped him hard on the chest with a monster-sized finger. It hurt him. He started again.

“I told Willis about you and I told him in confidence, but I did not tell him that you would be so big. He was my lover and I thought he would not be a dick and use it. Then my two chatterbox twin giants that looked after you saw him at the facility and told him that we had you there and you were going to be 17 feet tall. Willis was nuts about this. That’s all he would talk about. Then I made the biggest mistake of all telling him that I had combined the original giant drug, the muscle building drug and your genetic makeup to make a whole new drug, a drug that would make all current giants 25 tall. That was my biggest mistake!”

“Oh, THAT’S your biggest mistake? That?” I sarcastically asked.

“Linus, please hear me out! He was crazed about getting this drug into his guys. I told him the drug was not tested and it was not safe. He didn’t care! He came over one day and barged in with his three freaks. They held me up by my arms and told me that they would crush me if I did not give them the new drug. I did. I gave each Willis' freaks a dose. Willis grabbed the fourth dose bottle off the lab table in my private lab and said he was keeping it for just in case or if I would cross him, he would drop it off for a price at a competitor. He also wanted to know how big you would get if you took the drug. I told him, they were hurting me so badly!"

“So, I now have an untested drug inside me. Is that it? All that to tell me that I am FUCKED?” I was almost yelling.

“Linus, you are FINE! There were only three doses. The fourth bottle I was using to test the flavor! Willis the big fucking idiot thought that since all the bottles looked the same, they were all doses! You drank water mixed with peppermint flavor. I was drinking it to test the flavor myself. I let Willis think what he wanted. Besides, the awful part is coming and I am just so happy you are ok! Those beasts? They have about two more months to live. It’s sad, but they made me give them the drug. The only reason Willis did not take it was because he wanted to wait till the drug was ok’d. He still does not know. I did not in my wildest nightmares think he would be insane enough to force the drug on anyone else! Thank goodness that he had a bottle of peppermint water!"

I just fell back on the floor and laid there. I could feel Martin climb on me and scooch his way up to my chest, he then laid on it and started talking.

“Linus, I have had an eye-opening experience. I was in South America and a government there wanted my advice. Well, it was advice on how to assemble an army of giants. They wanted a program from me to have national testing, then guys with the highest scores would take the original giant drug. They would have a forced army of 7 to 9 feet guys. It was all to keep a population of smaller people under their thumb and control. The army would get the best food, living areas, and the population of regs would be subservient to them.

I realized that what I did to come up with the new combination drug was a bridge too far. Also, as you said, nature finds a way, and it did. I discovered that naturally, we can only be as tall as you are. You are the biggest we can be. If you were six inches taller, you would not be here. But your genetics, you are the only one on the planet that is like this. Then those two tall Dutch 13 footers, then the rest. We will never get past that. Willis’ guys will keep getting more muscular, but not taller. They will die in a month or two.

“I am ok? I will not die?” I was trembling.

“Linus, you will live a long life, you are in perfect health, but what your genetics did was tell us everything. Also, the diseases you are helping with? That’s all good too.”

Martin then caressed my face. “Willis is deranged. Broken. I told him that he would get another year of money from me then that’s it. But he is not to contact me or you ever again. Besides, he will have his hands full with three dead muscle whales found in his freak warehouse. And so you know all records of the new drug have been purged from my private data system. No one at Van Semec knows about the drug and I paid off the regs that kept Willis’ guys in the building fed and out of sight."

I sat up and Martin slid down my torso. I brought him back up to my chest and hugged him. I told him I loved him as my friend. I told him he did the right things.

Martin left and was off to his private billionaire beach resort. He said he needed a break. I agreed that we all did. I made my way back upstairs and peeked into my bedroom. There they were, all piled on the bed happily sleeping.  Then a wave of happiness went through me. It was warm and flowed over me. What was I doing with the obsession with 75? What was the point? I was not a painter anymore, so what? Now I was a giant tight-end, and a good one. This would be my happiness now. I would not think about 75 and what he did to me. I did not care anymore.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1

On 6/1/2019 at 9:55 AM, Ro20316 said:

oh man this was sweeet. Im glad he is okay but poor bodybuilder only ewanted to be big and now they will die because off it.

Oh man! I've just gotten caught up on the story pretty much all at once, well over  the last couple of days, and it is fantastic! I couldn't "like" the last chapters, because apparently there is a limit to how many likes one can dole out in a day, lol. I guess I'm too liberal with spreading the like around. The twists of these last couple of chapters really had me going. I'm kind of disappointed that Linus won't be even more of the king of beasts than he already is, but I'm glad that he's healthy and not growing more than than he currently wants. I do think there needs to be a way for him to bulk up more. Maybe Martin has something up his sleeve for that. I also wonder what became of 75, who became super scarce as soon as Linus identity was revealed. Supposedly, only Willis's boys have taken the drug to make them super huge, but does 75  have something up his sleeve? Or am I overthinking it, and he just got the heck out of there before Linus could seek him out? I can't wait for the next chapter, but I will be sad to see the story end. I feel it has a few more left in it, but only the author can really decide when it's done.

Ro, you make a good point. Willis wanted his muscle boys at any cost and they wanted to be big, but I don't think they were aware of the trade they were making. I wonder if they would have done it anyway, knowing they would be giants even among giants for a year or so. It's a pretty good analogy for bodybuilders who take things too far with drugs (usually actually diuretics are the most harmful) in their pursuit of super big yet super ripped condition. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 15

I saw two little beady eyes staring at me from the middle of the two mountains of human on the bed.

“What are you smiling at Linus?”

“Just smiling at you guys. I love all of you very much!” Then I walked over to the bed and enveloped all three with my arms and gently laid on top of them. I was careful not to squish poor Harold, and I began caressing and kissing Jess and Davis.

“I’m hungry.” Jess sputtered out, still hoarse from his sleep.

“Always the romantic Jess,” Davis said as he caressed Jess’s face with a smile. Harold was still trapped between their huge pecs and wiggling to get free. I sat up on my knees and plucked him out and put him on the floor. It was like picking up a paper cup to me.

After getting g showered and ready, we went to a restaurant for breakfast that had a big giants section. It was about a block away and I encountered the usual stares and stops for pictures and deflecting tree limbs, signs, traffic lights and all manner of obstacles. We got a large table, but I still looked like a grown up at a kids table. I was ferociously hungry. The waiters used to a 1600 pound Jess as a regular knew they would have to bring out much more food. Huge trays of pancakes, eggs, toast, bacon and hash browns were paraded to the table. I sat with my legs outstretched with two giant chairs, on for each monster ass-cheek. The waiters had to walk around my outstretched legs to get to the table, so I would just reach out and take the trays from them. The first thirty minutes were just us three tanks gorging ourselves. Harold would be like a little sparrow and occasionally reach in and peck with a fork at the trays of food stacked up.

I was getting full finally and so were Jess and Davis. Thirty trays of food were there scraped clean, the majority taken in by me and Jess. I leaned back and tested the chair. I patted my now extended gut. We ordered five more trays of French Toast to nibble on as we started talking. Th first order of business was Jess’s muscle-bound love affair.

“Jess, Martin came over this morning and basically you can’t see your muscle balloon guy. Martin says bad things are going to happen and you do not want to be involved.”

“I have not seen him since out first coffee date” Jess replied. “He just fell off the face of the earth, besides football is taking up my time and he is kind of creepy”.

Good, I thought, now Jess will not be involved with this whole terrible thing going down with Willis’ boys exploding in three months.

Monday Jess and I got dropped off at the football practice facility, me in a panel truck much larger than the one Jess took. We got into the locker room, or actually I crawled through the doors again. The coach came up and tapped me on my calve.

“Linus can you come in the office to talk?”

I looked down at him, “Sure coach.” I followed him to a makeshift area with large room dividers in an open area.

“Sorry about my office Linus, but us reg coach’s old offices are too small even for our smallest guys to get around in, and now that you are on the team, we have these spaces for you guys to fit. Sit down, please.”

The coach sat down in his chair and I sat in a very large padded chair across from him, again stretching my legs out to beyond his chair. He just looked on each side of him as my legs traveled past him. He just laughed and shook his head.

“If anyone had told me I would be coaching a 17’8” 3400-pound tight end I would tell them they were insane, but here we are.” He then reached over and slapped my lower thigh.

“A couple of things, we are still figuring out the logistics of getting you around when the season starts, how to feed you and get a place where you can sleep. So, don’t worry we are working on that. Also, the trainers said that they saw you having some issues getting your equipment on and off, and I hope this does not embarrass you too much, specifically your jock. They may have you go up a couple of sizes. We will take care of that. Also, I would like to keep you at tight end. You are too good to turn into a beast lineman.”

“Thanks coach! I really appreciate that! The jock thing was getting to be an issue at the end of the tryouts.”

“Great Linus, now as far as contract, we will email you one today, I think you will find it to your liking. But there is just one more thing.”

“What’s that coach?” I could not imagine what he left out.

“Have you had any interaction with Dave our left tackle, number 75?”

I thought how to answer this. This could be a deal-breaker. “Uh, no coach, I just met him at the team party before I got big, that’s all.”

“Well, Dave thinks that you are in love with him. He said that at that party you came on to him. I want to win football games, so if you can tone that down, and stay away from him pretty much; you know keep the interaction to a minimum, I think things will be great. Can you do that? I know Jess is your room mate and he is gay, and I’m not going to ask if you are gay, but Dave is not and so can you do this for me and the team?”

I was seething. That motherfucker!

I smiled. “Coach, I don’t know what 75 is talking about, but I will do what you want.”

Why is this 75 such a fucking DICK! Now I have to keep my distance. I lumbered back to the locker room knocking over a coke machine by accident.

Team weightlifting was not required for me, as I could not get enough weight to lift, and I was too big for all the equipment. The equipment was specially made for an upper limit of 13’ feet, I could not get any of the machines to work with my height. Free weight bars were too small, so the trainers ordered new ones that would fit me. I skipped out weights because of the size equipment issue and went to watch tape of tight end plays. Three hours later, I met up with the team for the meeting. Nothing was built to accommodate any of the guys so we all just sat on the floor under the stadium as we had our meeting. Every once in a while, out of the corner of my eye I would see 75 staring at me. He still had that look of apprehension. Then we all hit the showers. My undressing was still a big locker room treat for the team, and now the shower area was full of guys that would be making cracks about my gargantuan cock and balls. It was all in good fun, but still 75 did not enter until he saw me toweling off outside.

Jess and I got back to our neighborhood and walked to a bar. It was quiet and I angled my body into a giant chair and we ordered two gallon pitchers of beer. Jess sat there with his still wet hair and weather balloon muscle gut, relaxed and happy.

In the background on one of the tv screens I heard plane crash and glanced over. On the news bar under the pictures of a plane on the ground in flames, “Martin Van Semec killed this morning in plane crash in Hawaii”.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1