Unwilling

RR1

Chapter 12

It was the night before the tryouts. I just finished off enough for five grown men at dinner and was lounging on one giant couches in my room. I was relaxed, the gang would be here soon with my new uniform, and I would get it on and see how it looked and fit. There was a delay as someone in the office for the uniform company thought the order was a joke internally, and then when they discovered it was not it was rushed, so that's why it was delivered to my place so late.

Lounging on the couch, I could still not take in my enormity. I had a pair of massive and tight spandex shorts on only as I was hot. I was now always warm and needed cool air to be comfortable, Martin saying that was one of the effects of being so large. Over time I was here, I had put on more weight, only to 3300 pounds and still not up to the 4500 pounds the coach was expecting. I was still holding steady height wise at over 17 feet tall.

The gang came in with some very large boxes. Jess was in his usual happy mood, Davis steady as usual and Harold just his tiny giddy self. We arranged the boxes on the floor and started unpacking. Jess then inspected each item, then Davis, then put on by Harold which gave him great entertainment putting each piece on as we laughed. Each item we took out of the boxes got more and more ridiculous looking on Harold, the shoulder pads the most as they looked like some vast horse harness drooped over him.

"Well, time to suit up Linus," Jess announced and directed me off the couch. "Time to drop those briefs and get your jock on."

“Get your JOCK on!” parroted Harold. He was enjoying this immensely.

I got up and gave them the big show as I play stomped to the middle of the room, then expanded my self and hit a double bicep. "Ready to jock it up, guys."

Off came the spandex. There was a silence in the room as I stood there naked. All three of them were just awe-struck.

"That is the biggest hog I have seen on a guy," Harold gasped. Jess and Davis nodded silently and reverently as if they were in church.

Davis pipped up, “Linus, how freaking big is that thing? Have you measured it?”

“Yes, I have guys, and it seems to keep growing, the twin giants measured it this morning, and it's three feet long soft."

Harold was now right below me gazing up at it. He still could not reach it on his tippy-toes. He wanted to touch it so bad, so I sat down, and it flopped over my melon sized balls. Harold then walked in between my massive thighs. He looked up at me to check again; I just nodded a yes. He slowly ran his tiny hand down its length, then lifted it with two hands.

"Davis and Jess and I will be using this frequently so that you know," Harold said looking up at me.

“What’s mine is your guys. Feel free to use it anytime.” I answered.

Davis got up, "We got to get you suited up, let's do this now ok? We need to know if everything fits. Harold, we will be using that, but not just right now."

Harold mock pouted and stepped out from between my titanic legs as I stood up.

The jockstrap went on first. It was tight. My junk just fit in there. Jess was concerned that I would not have enough movement with it tight, but it seemed ok. It stuck out from my form like I was hiding a watermelon. Pants were perfectly fit and formed around my huge thighs and massive ass perfectly. The white spandex highlighted my perfect muscular ass and the jock wrapping around it. Shoulder pads, check, Jersey, check…wait it was number 80.

“Jess, I’m 80? I am going to be a defensive lineman.”

“No, you are not. Jess replied. I told the coach how much you weighed and he wants you as a tight end until you bulk up to that two-ton-plus size".

What a fucking setback this is I thought. First what kind of world now is it where a 3300-pound guy is too light to play defensive lineman? Also now I can’t get a shot at my enemy, the asshole 75. I would have to figure out some other way to cold-cock him on the field and act as if it was just a football accident. I told Jess that was cool.

Next, the shoes, size 75. Fuck, I can’t fucking escape that number. Then the helmet. It fit perfectly. We relaxed as I stretched and moved around in the uniform. Harold now was up in front of me; I now had to realize that I could not see people under 8 feet if they were close in front of me. I almost knocked down Harold, Davis caught him from stumbling back as my leg brushed him. 

“Careful Harold! I can’t see you when you are up close to my base like that. I do not want to hurt you. What do you want?”

“Pick me up!” Harold was jumping up and down like a puppy.

I squatted down and slowly brought him up to my helmet.

“Linus, this is so hot I can’t handle it, and not being able to see your face through the mirrored facemask is just putting me over the edge.”

I pulled him into me, his body was tight against my chest and shoulder pads. I could feel his tiny arms attempt to wrap around my neck. After about thirty seconds Davis had had enough. He stood up and reached up for Harold.

“Uh, Linus, it’s time to give back my baby.”

“Don’t worry Davis, he is your baby and will always be.” I detached Harold and held him out as a toddler and Davis took him back. Harold did the toddler act as Davis took back possession. "Want giant! Want!"

Davis put Harold to his chest and gave him play baby smacks on his ass. "No, you can't have a football player."

Jess was rolling on the couch laughing.

The next morning we all assembled, and I had another behemoth breakfast. What I wanted to do was make sure no person would be able to tell who I was until I got on that field.

Jess was perplexed. “You want to suit up here? Why not in the locker room?”

"Jess, I am going to make a big entrance, and I want to surprise everyone. So I will reveal who I am when I am on the field, the team marketing guys would like that I think.”

Jess bought it.

Suited up, now was the time to leave the complex and be in the real small world. I was getting anxious but was keeping it under control. Leaving the complex itself was a struggle as every door I went through required me to bend over and go through sideways as I was too tall and too broad with my shoulder pads. We finally made it to the front of the building past the stares and gasps of the ordinarily staid researchers and staff of Van Semec Pharmaceuticals.

A huge truck showed up with a smaller giant rideshare van. I loaded myself into the larger one which had no seat since there was no truck large enough with a seat to take me. The truck dropped noticeably as I maneuvered my massive ass into a sitting position. The guys rode to the field in the giant ride share behind me.

Thirty minutes later the van stopped, and the door was opened up. Jess was there alone. Harold and Davis already were heading to the stands where they would watch.

“Linus, the team has told the media that you are here, a giant football tryout, a giant of giants, but they do not know who you are. Since you are in uniform and are hidden under the mirror mask, they want to ask you some questions before you get on the field. Is that ok?”

I thought it would be ok since the mirrored mask hid my face and now that I was so fucking tall, they could not even get a shot of my head unless I squatted down, which I would not do.

“Sure Jess, let’s do this!”

I extracted myself from the truck and up ahead was a huge crowd of fans and media. I decided I was going to give them the whole show. I slowly lumbered up to the gate where the crowd assembled through an empty plaza area lined with lamp posts. I strode slowly and exaggerated my steps as I got close. As I walked one of the plaza lamp posts caught my jersey on the shoulder and hung up on it. It stopped me, and I turned and reached back to unhook it from the lamp cross beam. I decided to take it up a notch more. I unhooked it then grabbed the post that was embedded in concrete and pulled like I was pulling out a stalk of corn about five feet shorter than me. I pulled. The lamppost came out, and I laid it on the planting area next to the plaza. The crowd went nuts! I then slowly came upon the crowd flexing my arms.

The crowd rushed forward, the majority of which were regs. Everything they could touch on me within reach was being felt, tapped and smacked with yells of “Behemoths! Big 80!“ All other things yelled were lost in the general noise. Security guards pushed the crowd back, and the media stepped up. They asked who I was, and I told them I would let them know after the tryout. Then they asked every other question possible in 10 minutes. I just stood there and did not look down at them; I looked out as if another my size was asking the questions. I did not want any chance of being recognized. This made people even crazier as it came off as an arrogant giant just barely tolerating the tiny regs around his feet.

I arrived just as the team was taking the field. The stands had about five thousand in a 50 thousand person stadium. I jogged over to the team assembling in front of the coaches on the sideline. All the coaches were from reg football teams in the past, and all were insanely short, so much so they were on a high gantry that lined the field and when they talked to players they were on this thing to bring them up to face to a helmet with them.

Then I approached from the back, and the team split like a wave. I walked up to the gantry and the head coach. He still came to the bottom of my ribcage.

“With you, I am gonna need a bigger gantry. A fucking whata sight you are!” He was almost in shock.

We assembled on the field, did stretches and loosened up. I felt every team member's eyes lasering in on me. The looks up close ranged from fascination to sheer terror. 75 came up close twice, he was checking how big I was compared to him. The second time he gave me a disgusted huff. I was so going to destroy him. Jess came over multiple times and gave me crazy hard ass smacks and laughed each time.

I split off with the tight ends and the tight end coaches. The biggest tight end other than me came to about 9 feet and wispy 900 pounds. The other ranged in the 7 to high sevens. It became apparent that a 5'6" coach could not really communicate with me unless I was always on my knees.  Even then, I was too huge. That got crazy after about 30 minutes, so to the delight of the crowd, the coach would tap me on my leg, and I would pick him up to my face for the instructions on what to do. The crowd loved it.

Basically, every ball that came within my giant reach was caught by me — my range of catchable and even wildly off balls I caught. The ball was larger by 50% but it was like catching a tennis ball for me. Covering me was impossible. Everywhere I went on the field I had people bouncing off my legs and thighs as I ran very slowly, like a freight train to the end zone. Others were dragged with me into the end zone. I was a monster, and unstoppable.

As we took water breaks, I had guys come up and just gaze up at me and say everything they could about how they have never seen anything like me or my abilities. The offensive linemen were the best, as they would linger their hands over my ass and legs in congrats. 75 even came up and gave me a slap on the ass towards the end of practice.

Practice ended and I was dying from not taking my helmet off. Just as I thought I could not take it anymore and was about to remove it, we were called to the gantry where all the coaches were. They gave us a pep talk, and then to my surprise, the head coach announced that the team had a new tight end.

“Ok guys, this is unusual, but we are confident in this. 80 can you come up here?”

The team parted, and I went up to the head coach. The timing was going to be perfect.

As I slowly undid my chin strap and pulled my helmet off the coach announced.

“Welcome number 80, Linus VanRavensway to the team!” I turned around and faced the team looking down on all, shaking the sweat off my head.

"Thank you, coach and I am proud…"

There were murmurs and activity in the guys; then players started stepping back.

“Coach! 75 is down! We need the trainers!”

75 was down, out cold. The trainers were taking care of him, and then he groggily sat up from the turf. He stared right at me. His eyes were in pure terror. They got him up fast as he was in a hurry to get up and back to the locker room. One of the trainers yelled to the coach that 75 was ok; they would get him back to the locker room.    

• Like 12
  • Upvote 2

Heis the biggest guy in teh whole world yet the coach says he is too light? WTF

lmao AT 75 reaction. Cant wait for what's next

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

Heis the biggest guy in teh whole world yet the coach says he is too light? WTF

lmao AT 75 reaction. Cant wait for what's next

That's what I was saying! Like too light!? wtf!? HAHA. It's a great way to get the reader to engage though to put it that way cause yep we expressed our surprise lol. And yeah oooof he know's he's screwed haha. I bet he also didn't expect the painter to have football experience lol. 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm so eager to read more.. Mostly just want Linus to gain so much muscle mass, and then fuck 75 senseless. After of course, stomping his smaller and insignificant body. 

I am sorry I have been so slow in writing the additional chapters, I have had some personal issues. I will be posting another chapter this weekend. Thank you for understanding.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 13

It was mayhem when the team broke up to go to the locker room after my interrupted introduction to the team, and the head coach’s reminder about the practice schedule. I looked out over the guys and the fans spilling onto the field to meet the players and saw 75 slowly jogging into the tunnel to the locker rooms. I thought this was going to be harder than I thought to kick his miserable ass and not have it look like I just beat him up. The whole point of this idiotic football tryout was to cream 75 into the turf about 5 feet with a punishing takedown during a practice play, but now I had no idea what to do next.

Here came Davis with Harold on his shoulders, Harold waving wildly and shouting my name. Jess came up next to me and handed a huge hand on one of my ass cheeks, then it lingered down under my big ass muscle and gave me a nice squeeze.

“Jess! People will see you feeling me up dude!”

“Nobody cares Linus, and now you are out and about, you will experience what giants deal with every day with regs, so this is just a warmup.”

I wondered what he meant by that but was interrupted by Harold smacking my chest from his perch on Davis’ triple-wide shoulders.

“This is the best day for all of us!” Harold chirped. “Now let’s go celebrate!”

“That’s an excellent idea, as I am hungry and I am sure Jess needs about 25 pounds of food right about now, right Jess?” Davis hit the nail on the head.

The issue though was how to get there. Not to the bar, but the locker room. I had not moved a foot in either direction yet. What was now apparent was that I was so huge and the regs were so small, I could not really negotiate to move among them crowded around me and the other players and not knock one over or actually step on a smaller person. I asked the guys to clear a path ahead of me, and I began to slowly follow them, being careful not to bulldoze some poor person below me. As I walked through the crowd, I was felt, touched and smacked as far as the regs could reach, which was the lower curve of my ass and upper thighs.   

Jess and I parted ways with Harold and Davis, they were going to the bar the players and fans were meeting at, we needed a shower badly. Also, this would be a great time to mind fuck with 75. The stadium was built pre-giant so negotiating it was a challenge. The tunnel was 20 feet, so no issue there, but the 10’ high double doors required me to almost get on my hands and knees and crawl into the locker room. I looked up just in time to see the team in various stages of undress staring at me wide-eyed as I crawled through. As I stood up in the 20’ locker room ceiling I just started laughing, and that seemed to put the guys at ease a bit, and they went back to the usual locker room banter and yelling. Jess pulled me over to my locker space, and I started to undress, peeling off the layers of uniform and equipment. As I got down to my jock, there seemed to be a quiet that fell over the room as guys acted like they were not really looking in my direction but were preparing to get a glance at what was in that 10XXXL jock.

“Guys, I’m going to bring out my buddy, and don’t worry he does not bite unless you want him to. Call him whatever you want, he does not have a name.”

The guys started laughing, and a couple said just show us, we have bets on this. I pulled my jock off quickly, and stood back up, grabbed my cock and gave it a full smoothing out pull and let if flop over my two melon balls.

“OK, who won?” I asked.

The quarterback shouted out. “I WON! Pay up fuckers! That’s three feet there. It’s gotta be three feet!”

“Yes, you won, pay the man guys!” I shouted, then I turned and walked to the shower room, hoping to see 75 in there. I thought I would just walk up and lay my cock over his shoulder. That would make him lose it. The showers had been modified for giants, but not me, as the shower heads were at 12 feet. The other disappointment, 75 was nowhere to be seen. Jess and I showered with some guys that came in also, others left shaking their heads after seeing what I had hanging between my legs. After the shower, I went to dress and Jess had the foresight to bring some clothes that were made by the uniform company for me, unfortunately, they were the tightest spandex shorts possible. This was done on purpose I thought as my buddies wanted me to show off all my assets. After squeezing into the shorts, I donned a muscle-slut workout shirt which really was barely enough to cover my chest and my wide traps blew past the huge armholes. I got down on my knees and combed my hair in the mirror. I had to admit I was looking like a real live god.

Jess and I walked to the bar, passing people gasping, shouting and standing there staring at me with their jaws at their feet as I walked by. Each step I made ate real estate at a huge clip. Jess had to actually pick up his pace to keep up. I also had to negotiate street trees, signs, traffic lights, and building awnings. I felt as if I was in a miniature world, filled with toddler sized people.

As we came around a building corner, I was not looking in the right direction and felt two huge hands grab me around my upper thigh.

“Whoa, giant Linus!” You almost stepped on me!”

It was Willis, he was staring up at me.

“I hoped to see you! I saw you on TV on your big practice reveal! What the fuck happened to you?”

“Martin happened to me.” I dryly answered.

“Holy shit Linus! You are a fucking god! Please, can we go out now? I promise not to climb you like a tree on our first date! Was this the stuff you were going through stuff you were talking about?”

“Yeah, it kind of was. Jess, go on ahead, I’ll meet you at the bar in a bit. I’d like to talk to Willis here.”

Jess gave a big wink to both of us and strode away.

“You know Willis, I really want to go out with you, but I still have a very small bit of stuff to take care of, so really can we make a date for a time in a couple of weeks? I am having a bit of a time adjusting to this giant size.”

“Ok Linus, but this is the last time. If you fall through on me, I am going to have my three boys come to get you, and you have seen them.”

I nodded and smiled in agreement.

“Wait, Linus! I do want to show you something. Can you spare another 30 minutes, it’s right around the corner.”

I thought I could spare that, so I agreed.

We both walked in the opposite direction about 7 blocks to a warehouse district by the train tracks. The buildings were older and big, I was thinking this is where Willis lived. I was thinking he was going to put the moves on me in his cool warehouse space for the big man he was.

We came up to an older brick warehouse, but you could tell that newer doors and windows were installed. The windows were high on the walls, up about 25 feet. Willis unlocked the door and we went through the 25 high metal doors.

I tried at first to decide what this space was. Was it a living space or an industrial kitchen as it had both qualities? Ten regs were at the kitchen counters preparing all types of food. Industrial ovens lined a wall. Opposite the kitchen was an area with enormous bean bag chairs. Each chair was 15’ across. There were tv screens hanging everywhere and the lighting was softer on this side.

“Willis, what is this space? Is this where you live?”

“Well, sort of,” Willis answered as he was scanning the living side of the huge space for something.

Then I heard voices coming from the very far side of the living area, just beyond a huge door opening that lead to a very green patio space with large trees.  I was not prepared for what came around the corner. It was Willis’ three monumental bodybuilders, but something was off. As they approached us, I stepped back. As they strode towards us, I realized they were much, much bigger and much, much taller than I could comprehend at my 17’ plus height. Then they were in front of us.

I came up to the bottom of their rib cages. I could not see anything but pecs and arms. They were dirigible muscle monsters. They shifted their weight in front of me and then surrounded me. I shot a look at Willis.

“How? WHY?”

“Because Martin can Linus. He has the long view or the giant view. These guys are 25’ tall and weigh about 10,000 pounds apiece. This is the future, and you should be proud. It really is because of you and your genetics.”

“I have to sit down.” I was shaking, the three freaks backed up so they could see me. I flopped in one of the giant bean bag chairs. I looked up at these things. They were so muscled, so gargantuan, that it was like human buildings moving. I could only see their eyes, as their pecs held their chins in place.

“Martin. I should have known. He was not kidding about what he could do, and that room I was in was no mistake either. Willis, do you see the lunacy of this? This is NUTS! It has to stop!”

The three balloons then lowered themselves down into the other bean bags facing me. The guy I had to feed at the bar piped up.

“Linus dude. Listen. This is the most amazing thing ever to be this big.” I could see his tiny head swallowed by his traps and his pecs that he rested his chin on. There had to be three feet between his mouth and his pecs at the widest. He just laid there in a posing strap, looking at me. He really could not turn his head. Then a huge cart was wheeled up. It had turkey breasts piled on it.

“Pardon me, Linus. Feeding time for me.” Then two guys laid a huge bib over his chest. One then picked up an entire turkey breast and brought it up to the titan’s mouth. He began to gobble it down. The other two just laid in their bean bags, awaiting their feeding. They were immobile in the bean bags, huge bloated muscles all in the way of each other, barely able to move.

Willis turned to me. “Linus, I know you are upset, this is a shock for you, but this is the future you know. Martin explained it all to me. Your genetic code made this secondary growth for giants possible. I will be taking the stuff next week. I can’t wait!”

“So, who is going to do all the things you need to be done for you when you are the size of an oil tanker? How does that work?”

“Well, Martin has it all figured out. He will be tomorrow; you can meet him then. He’s flying his plane in from South America.”

“Martin has it all figured out. You have it all figured out.” I said. “The problem does the world?” Is everyone going to be like these balloon animals?” I pointed to the three immovable muscle piles on the bean bag chairs.

“No, of course not!” Willis retorted. “The new drug just enhances the guys that could take the first drug, so everyone that is a giant now will be bigger, and everyone else will stay regs. The cool thing is that this second drug will put all of us at about 25 feet and about 10,000 to 12,000 pounds. So, we will all be equal giants. Cool huh?”   

“No cool huh! You are a fucking idiot Willis. Now you will be a 25’ tall fucking idiot.” I stood up and looked down at him, he got up and stared up at me.

“You think I am an idiot? What about you Mr. 17 feet plus? Are you an idiot also for taking the drug? How is that?”

“That’s a different story, Willis! A story I would have told you, but now you are too stupid to waste it on! I have to go!” I walked across the large room to the kitchen area where the door was. I heard a mechanical lock inside the door as I reached for the handle.

I looked back towards Willis and his three titanic muscle freaks, the freaks were up and moving; slowly but moving towards me. The regs just stood there and watched. They got up to me and the three closed in on me. I was being mashed by their sheer size with my back to the wall.

“Get him over here,” Willis commanded.

All three grabbed me from all sides. The strength they possessed was insane. I could not do a thing about it. Then I was on one of the bean bag chairs, 11,000 pounds moderately seated on my stomach, 10,000 pounds holding my hands over my head, and 11,000 holding my feet still.

“I was going to be a nice guy about this Linus. I was going to slip this to you on our date. But now is the time for you to take the drug that you made from your body”.

“PLEASE! Willis, DON’T DO THIS! I don’t want to be 25 feet tall!” I was crying and pleading, being held down by a guy on my stomach that looked like a body with no head, just pecs.

“Oh, you won’t be 25’ Linus. Since you are the originator of the drug base, Martin said you will top out about 31 feet, so don’t worry, nobody will call you shorty.”

The drug was poured down me. Martin was slipping on his flavor game. Peppermint. What a fucking lazy shit.                             

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Damn i feel sad about what is happening to Willis he didnt want to ebcome a giant and now he will and after all that shit he is still a gentle soul

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

Damn i feel sad about what is happening to Willis he didnt want to ebcome a giant and now he will and after all that shit he is still a gentle soul

Right!? that's why I was saying before...wow I actually don't want someone to grow. I could especially relate because he was a painter. When you're an art person you revel in simplicity most days to just relax and enjoy doing your work. 

• Like 1

You’re such a good writer, I can say I feel terrible for Linus. But on the other hand... It’s amazing that he’s going to always be capable of being the biggest. As he deserves to be, Linus is such a sweet and kind heart... though after what just transpired? I think we’ll get to see the darker parts of his mind, and When all’s said and done and he’s a 31’ MONSTER... Regs will be all but insignificant... and even 25’ tall giants will be nothing to him. 

Overall, Linus is the kind of character that would rule the world, with peace.. love and kindness. I hope for his sake, he comes to terms with his future size. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1