Unwilling

RR1

Chapter 9

We all got in late back home, but we all went to my place to hang out. Jess was snacking on something as usual, and the tv was on the sports station showing regular football. Jess was giving commentary, “I outweigh that whole offensive line by a hundred pounds!” Davis had Harold tucked up in his chest as they both were laying on the couch.

“Guys, can I ask a huge favor?”

All three turned to me. “Sure Linus, you name it,” Davis said.

“Well, can we keep my growth a secret? I mean, I know sooner, or later people will see what’s obviously happening, but they don’t need to know my ultimate size till I reach it. It’s going to be so much easier on me because if it gets out, I will be bombarded with social media shit, tv news, you name it. I am so anxious about it; it would really help. When people notice my size increasing, it won’t be till, well after I pass you Davis when things will get really weird. But up to that, I will be just one of the guys on the drug.”

“We will make sure nobody knows Linus, that’s a promise from all of us,” Harold replied.

“Thanks, guys, I love all of you so much! And with that happy note, I am going to bed.”

I went into my bedroom, I was fighting an anxiety attack coming on. I laid down on the bed, then just passed out asleep.    

Light through the huge old windows woke me up. I had a bad night. Bad dreams I could not remember, but I was off mentally and was starting to shake. Perfect, waking up to a panic attack. I stood up and went to the bathroom door. Thwack! I held my forehead. After rubbing my sore forehead I looked straight ahead. The doorjamb top was at chin level. Holy shit! I had grown overnight. Then I felt the constriction full on of my now tight clothes. I shucked them off. There on the other side of the door was a mirror. I saw my headless body in it, it was me, but taller, not more muscular either, just gangly tall.

I ducked into the bathroom, took a piss. At least that was not bigger.

Out in the kitchen area, Jess was packing up some food for training camp. He glanced at me.

“Howdy sleepy! Have a good night?”

“Kind of Jess, anything different you think?

Jess ambled over and stood directly in front of me, and got close as a person with a 1600-pound lineman’s gut could get. He looked me up and down.

“You’re bigger!” Jess shouted. “This is so fucking cool! Now it’s happening and we all get to see it!”

“Great, now we can sell tickets,” I said with a sarcastic grin.

That’s all I remember.

I was standing in the street naked. Buildings around me were in various stages of damage like an earthquake had occurred. Looking around there was not a soul. I walked down the street, and I could see from the scale of things like doors and cars, I had hit about 18 feet. I peered in some second story windows. There was nobody.

Then the shaking started. Like small tremors with a heartbeat. I looked up and down the street. Still no other people. Then up ahead at an intersection, a calf muscle came around the corner building, then the leg, then another; they were attached to a man. I looked up over the buildings and there the rest of him was, he was probably 100 feet tall. It was Davis.

“Hello, little guy! I am glad you are here we have been looking for you!”

“Davis! Help me! Please!” I shouted up as loud as I could.

Then behind me, I felt a tap on my back. I spun around, and it was Jess. It was Jess’ big toe that tapped on my back. I ran to space in the street between them in the empty street. My head whipped back and forth up to them as I screamed and screamed, “Help me, Jess! Help me, Davis!” Both giants then squatted down, collapsing building fronts with their thighs. They had me pinned in.

“Linus, it’s time for you to become one of us. We have medicine for you.”

I was screaming still, “No! No! Stop, Please!”

More rhythmic tremors. These were bigger. Behind Davis, a huge form got closer, and as it got closer, it got bigger. It then stood behind Davis’ mammoth crouched body, it put its hand on Davis’ shoulder. “You got him! Nice! Hello Linus!” Davis stood up to talk to the new giant.

It was Harold, he was twice the size of Davis. I spun around to run but was grabbed by Jess. He held me as he would a football as a center would before the hike, I was down between his legs and within touching distance of a spandex bulge containing his now mega-sized balls. I was still screaming my lungs out for help.

There was a booming voice. “I will help you, Linus! Here I come to save you!” More tremors, this time full on earthquake size. Crashing of glass and buildings, I could not see what was coming as I was held tight in Jess’ huge hand between his crouched legs. The sound of destruction stopped. Jess reached out and put me back on the street and stood up. The fourth figure was there. It was 75. Titanic. He was double the size of Harold. He made Davis and Jess look so small.

“Save you! Ha! That’s funny Linus. I’m here for your medicine time.” 75’s voice was like thunder.

It looked like a building was heading towards me, it was 75’s hand. He picked me up and in a moment,  I was in front of his face. He brought up his other hand and opened it and there were five giants my size. He put his hands together and these five guys dressed like doctors jumped into the hand I was in.  They had me on 75’s firm palm surface pinned. Then they took out a huge bottle the size of a beachball.

“Time to take your medicine,” 75’s building-sized face grinned.

I was gagging and crying, then my eyes began to work, as I blinked out the gunk and haze. I was in hospital. A very large room, all white with all the usual medical equipment. A large bank of windows was on my left, the drapes drawn, but a nice afternoon light coming through them. I could not move. I was so weak, like a newborn kitten. I could not even get my head up off the pillow. I could see a door across the room, it silently slid open. Martin walked through.

“Linus, I am so glad you are awake! How do you feel?”

“Like I got hit by a truck Martin.” I was still coughing and wheezing from the awful nightmare.

“Everything is fine Linus….”

“Martin, where am I. Am I dying? Why do I feel so weak? I’m terrified!”

“Linus, you are in the main suite of my medical testing complex. This is the best room; we have volunteers here for medical testing. You have been asleep for about three days. You have not been in a coma, just sleeping. We have you attached to an array of nutrient IV feeds. I am sorry Linus, but we have underestimated your acceptance of the drug. Your body was grabbing all the nutrients it could for your growth, and because it is so accelerated, your body just said enough, and you passed out. You are healthy as a horse; you have all the nutrients you need now. You can start eating now, and I would like you to. You will have to stay here till you reach full size, but you can get out of bed about four hours a day and walk around.”

I was trying to take all this in. “I’m going to live here till May or June?” I was starting to panic.

“No Linus, your growth is beyond fast now. You will hit your mark in about 30 days. By December you will be out by Christmas and walking around like nothing happened, except you will be kind of a god.”

I started to settle a bit, “Well, at least I get it over quicker.”

The door slid open again, and in came my boys. Harold ran over to the bed, Davis picked him up and deposited him near my chest. Harold caressed my face.

“Martin texted us to come over right away! He said you would be out of it for a couple of days! I was so worried!”

“I’m ok guys, Martin’s got me all set up”

Davis looked down at me, “He told us everything, Jess is upset that he will not be able to see you go through this at the loft.”

“I am man! Jess chimed in, “I was looking forward to the eating binges with you!”

“Martin said we can come anytime to see you, so I will be here a lot!” Harold was giddy with happiness now.      

“I’ll leave you guys to talk.” Martin said. “let me know if you need anything!”

“Get in here Martin, you are getting a hug from me,” I said.

Jess picked up Martin and held him over me then lowered him down so I could barely move my arms into a hug for him. Jess put him down and Martin left laughing.

Jess was antsy. He had something that he wanted to say; and was waiting and he just could not wait anymore. I told all of them to sit down by my bed, I told Jess to spill his guts. He first denied it, but then admitted that he had great news.

“Linus, we need players for our team, and I know I broke your promise not to tell anyone about your size increase gig, but I told my head coach. I didn’t use any names, but told him that there will be a guy available in February that will be 17’ tall and weigh in about 4500 to 5000 pounds. His eyes bugged out of his head! He wants you to try out! After Martin told us on the phone when you first got here that you will be as big as a fucking building by Christmas, it’s fucking perfect timing! Please do it? Please?

Harold was aghast. “Jess you motherfucker! You told someone about Linus!”

“That’s fucked up Jess,” Davis added with a scowl.

“Come ON guys! Nobody knows who you are! Just that you exist! Please, Linus? You played football in high school and you were fantastic! Please try out, will you?”

I still could not move much but put my hand up feebly.

“Jess, I would LOVE to be on your team, don’t’ give my name till the day I come and try out though, I’m sure it will be no problem making the team. I already know some of the guys from the party, and also 75! He’s a great guy!”

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1

On 3/20/2019 at 10:36 PM, RR1 said:

“Oh, what do we have here? Party drugs.?” He picked up the bottle and squinted at the little bottle label. “Van Semec Pharmaceuticals…Linus VanRanvensway, HOLY SHIT, this is the drug for you, and it's the new oral dose!”

"Please give that back to me," I was now standing in front of him, but still looking up at him even as he sat on the bed.

“This is very interesting. This is your dose. Why aren't you taking it?"

"I’m not comfortable with being a giant. But it's none of your business, and so you need to give it back, and I need you to leave my place."

"This is fucked up, Mr. Big famous artist with all the money, only six feet tall, I’m 9’6” and 1100 pounds and all I am is the world’s largest dishwasher at a restaurant and a lineman for some league that will probably fold because the guys are so huge they barely move. This is a trip.”

“Listen 75…”

“Dave, my name is Dave.”

“I will call you 75; I don't like you. Just give me the vial and leave.”

“Wait, just answer me this; what was your score, how big were you going to get on this?”

I looked him in the eyes. “75…8’ Happy now?”

He started laughing, “8’… a fucking dwarf, maybe there is justice in this world.”

“Fuck you!” I blurted out.

His eyes turned into the angriest eyes I have ever seen on a human. In one move he had me on the bed, his massive thighs pinning my arms up, his huge ass on my torso.

“I’m going to be a nice guy. I won’t put all my weight on you and crush the fuck out of you. But bad little guys need their medicine!”

He pinched my nose with his idiotically big fingers, and with his other hand popped off the safety seal of the vial.

"Take your medicine; it's good for you."

His hand was so large he easily pried my mouth open and with his thumb and index finger poured the vial in my mouth. Then he held my mouth shut.

How odd. Martin gave the drug a grape bubblegum flavor. He worked my throat to make sure I drank it.

“There, all better now!”

He got off me, stood up stretched, then went out the door.

I just stayed on the bed, looking at the ceiling, the music outside my room blaring.           

Wow... For once I said "Oh no!" when someone was given something to grow. I guess it's cause as  person who draws for hours myself I feel for him. Like a chief, an artist hands are their treasure, that's why he doesn't wanna grow. I don't think a lot people understand how impactful it is that he's going to change. You certainly reached the inner artist in me in how much dread this is going to be for him to adjust to. I look forward to reading more as I go.  I also want him to beat the crap out of the Dave.... Karma for actions.

Chapter 10

“Why is everything so big in this room?” Davis asked.

Jess and Harold looked around. “Yeah, why is it so big?” added Harold.

I looked around slowly, I was starting to get my strength back, but I could not honestly tell from my almost prone position on the bed. Davis offered to tilt the bed up more, so I was more upright. After he did, I then noticed the bed length, and suddenly the width. The bed had to be 10 feet wide, and it was maybe 25 feet long. It was huge. I felt like an ant in a pillow. Davis stretched up to reach the ceiling.

"These ceilings are 30 feet, and the bed is like a barge, Linus!"

Harold was rummaging behind a partition on the other side of the room. He found something.

“Look at the size of these chairs guys!" Harold tried to push one over to us; he could not budge it.

"Hey buddy, let me get that." Davis strode over and quickly pushed the chair next to the bed then sat in it. His feet dangled a foot off the ground.

“This is fucking weird Linus,” Jess sounded concerned.

"Guys, there has to be an explanation for this; I mean it is a room for big men."

“You mean men bigger than me by about 10 feet.” Davis drily said.  

Harold was becoming panicked. “Linus, I don’t want you here. We have to leave! Martin is giving you some new shit that will turn you into a super giant freak!" Jess nodded his head in agreement; Davis looked almost there.

“Guys…let’s not…”

The door slid open, and two guys in scrubs came in. I had to rub my eyes,  they were identical twins.

"Linus, everyone, I'm Jack, and this is my brother Sam, we are your nurses. I take the night shift and Sam the day shift. We are just outside your room, so if you need anything, tap the button on the bed rail. If you are hungry, we can have food brought up. We are changing shifts, and we need to get your stats and then leave you guys alone".

"Hey, why is everything so freakishly big in here, even bigger than what would be for a guy like him," Harold pointed to Davis, and was up in front of both the nurses and poking them on their thighs. “You are giving him some super growth shit and using him as a lab rat!”

Jack and Sam looked at each other then down at Harold and started cracking up. Davis stood up from the chair instantly. “Are you laughing at my boyfriend?” He was pissed.

"OH GOD! No! We think it's funny that you think we are running some weird experiment here. We are sorry we laughed," Davis relaxed a bit.

“These rooms were built when the drug was being developed. There was a lot of conversation going on between the researchers, and frankly, they did not know exactly how big a guy would get. Martin always plans, so he just said to take the highest estimate and build for that person. The highest they thought they could get a guy to was 25 feet.”

“Fuck! That would be so cool!” Jess jumped in. “Can you imagine me at 25 feet?”

“I don't want to think about that nightmare Jess.” Davis shot back.

"Well, we are sorry that we laughed. It just struck us as funny. We are the first guys that became giants. Martin loved that we were identical twins, so it could give him valuable info on the genetics of the drug. Anyhoo, Linus, stay still for a while as we put the bed in a flatter position to scan you.”

I relaxed, and the bed went down. They asked me to stay still as a scanner in the ceiling got measurements, and then Jack checked the bed footboard for my weight. He pulled out a considerable tablet and started punching in the information.

“Linus, right now you are 9 feet tall and weigh in at 680 pounds. That’s a big jump from when they brought you sleeping like a log here”.

They guys just stared at me. “I’m still Linus guys. Just bigger.”

Harold stared at me. “And you will become the biggest.”

“OK Harold, it’s time for us to go, It’s getting dark out, and you look sleepy. Jess, we have to go and let Linus get some food and rest".

"Guys, thanks for coming and when you come by again, can you bring a small canvas and my painting box? I'd like to get some painting in.”

"Sure thing Linus”, Davis then picked up Harold and hovered him over my face as Harold gave me butterfly kisses, the Jess came in and managed to get his vast body close enough to hug me, then a big kiss from Davis. They walked out happy.

“Nice guys!” Sam commented.

“Yes, I could not ask for better friends. By the way how big are you guys?”

Jack looked at Sam as if he was comparing heights. "I'm 10' and 900; Sam is a shrimp at 9' 7" and about what, 850?" Sam nodded yes.

The door slid open again, and Martin came in and passed Jack and Sam on the way out.

“So you feeling better?”

"Yes Martin, I am, thank you."

"I want to make sure you are happy and calm, I know you get excited quickly and stress out, but before I left for home, I wanted to say if you need anything call me or the two twin towers on duty for you. Have you eaten yet?

No, but I am starving now that you mention it.

"Great! Order anything you want, and as much as you want, we are here for you."

Matin slapped me on the shoulder and then turned and strode out.

Damn, I was hungry! I picked up the sheets to see what 9 feet tall looked like. It was bizarre, as everything was large and beefier. I slid my hands down my stomach and then my thighs. They were big, but my hands were also, so I could not get a real read on what my size felt like. I groped my danger zone and looked. That got big, not out of proportion to my body significant but it was hefty and was wanting attention. It went to rock hard in seconds. I had a private show under my sheets and was very interested.

“Ahem…Linus”

‘Ooh! Jack! Uh…..”

"Don't sweat it Linus, when I got big; I could not take my eyes off it either. Martin wants you to eat a lot of carbs, so we have a tray of pancakes for you."

Jack pulled up a tray holder and set down a large 3' square tray of pancakes piled a foot high.

“Eat up, soon to be gigantor!”

I stared at the massive pile. “No way can I eat that all!”

"Oh, you will, believe me, you will", Jack was walking towards the door chuckling.

Jack was right. After the first mouthful, I attacked the pile. I stuffed the pancakes in and just inhaled them. Nothing mattered at that moment except getting more food in me. There were six-gallon jugs of milk; those started going down also. After 20 minutes, the large tray was empty, and the milk was gone. I began to rub a very large bloated six pack and stretched out. I then fell asleep.

I was asleep for about two hours and had to use the can. Slowly I sat up and swung my legs over the side. The bed for its enormity was low, so I got my feet on the floor and slowly stood up. That's when the height difference hit. I felt like I was on a ladder. I slowly shuffled to the bathroom, the door slid open, and there were all the fixtures, all for a guy 25' tall. Using the toilet was hilarious as my feet dangled.

After cleaning up, I went back to the bed and collapsed. Sleep again.  

I woke up to Harold with my paint kit and a small canvass. He saw my eyes open, and he clambered up on the bed and snuggled in and handed me my stuff.

"Harold, thank you so much for this. I need to do something."

"Well, I will be here all day snug as a bug with you."

We snuggled on the bed, Sam came in and out, changed the IV drips, and I noticed the IV bags were getting larger and larger.

Then the hunger hit again, instant and hard. Two trays of pancakes with two trays of scrambled eggs came when I asked for food. Harold watched me in awe as I demolished it all in 30 minutes. Then I just passed out sleeping.

"Wake up sleepy head." Sam was tapping me. "How ya doing?”

Oh, fine, I dozed off a bit.

“A bit? You have been sleeping for three days.” Sam replied.

“What? No way!” I was in shock.

“Harold understands, he said to call him when you wake up.”

How big am I now? I was getting shaky.

You are 11’6” and 1100 pounds. Look at the size of the IV drips!”

I looked over, and there were two 50 gallon drums. “I’m getting scared Sam!” I blurted out.

"Linus, you are fine; it's just so strange when it's happening. You especially since your transition is so fast. But you are safe and sound. Why not try to paint something? Harold said you are a great painter”.

Thanks, Sam, but I don't think I'm great, but you are right, that will take my mind off the fact that I am hooked to two 50 gallon drums.

Sam smiled and left.

I picked up my painting box. I bent the metal top. Then I tried to open it, but my fingers were gigantic. I finally got it open with a considerable fingernail. Then I propped up the canvass on my legs, and it was small, but most of my paintings were on a four bu four canvass. This looked like a notepad size to me. I reached in for the brushes, and after fumbling around, I finally got a hold of one. The paint tube I first picked exploded when I picked it up with my fingers, then the second one. Finally, I got the third but could not get the cap off. It was so tiny; I just ripped it off. I was getting panicky.

I decided to use the paint from the two exploded tubes. I dipped my brush in. I was holding something the size of a coffee stirrer to paint. I put the first stoke down and mashed the brush. I tried another brush, same result. I threw all the stuff across the room in the corner.

This is perfect. I can’t paint. I have lost all control and sensitivity and scale with the tools. It was like trying to paint with a catchers mitt. I was fucked. Then the anger came. It was a hot rage that ran through me. 75, that motherfucker did this to me. He killed my craft. He took my life as an artist away. He will pay for this. I will go out on that tryout field in February and be the biggest motherfucker on the planet and in a football uniform and crush him like a bug. That’s the price he will pay for destroying my life.

Sleep came on me like a train.  

I slept a lot. I slept for days at a time, then would wake up, eat a mountain of food, pass out sleeping and repeat. It all became a blur. I remember shuffling to the bathroom back and forth like a zombie. It was a permanent dream state of eating and growing larger and larger. Some times I would sleep for three days, then five, but I was so out of it I was not even in my body. I was outside it somewhere else, and would only visit for short times.

Clarity started coming back as I woke up to Jack and Sam wheeling three 50 gallon IV drums out the door. I glanced over, and there were no more IV tubes in me, and the ports were out of me also. This made me feel better.

"So that last stretch of sleep was biggie. Welcome back Linus," Jack was smiling at me.

“Wow, how long Sam?”

"Well, you are done. Want to take a test spin? You have been sleeping for seven days,"

“Size?”

Jack answered. “17’-8” 2800 pounds.”

I just laid there and thought. Did I want to get out of bed and accept this new me? The fog of sleep was leaving, and I was feeling frisky.

“OK guys, let's do this.”

Jack and Sam got on each side of me as I slowly sat up on the bed, as I rose I passed above them. I was looking down on them sitting down. I slowly stood up, they descended. Up and up, I got wobbly, and I could feel their hands on my ass and waist to steady me. I looked down, way down. There they were below me. I just saw the tops of their heads, except when they had to crane their heads up to talk to me.  I stood there naked and stretched. I put my hands on their shoulders; my hands ate their bodies. I felt my cock, it was insanely large.

“Jack poked his head from around my thigh to Sam, “We got a huge one here pal!”       

• Like 12
  • Thanks 4

I feel like one of two things can happen. Linus will start inching up to 18’ tall and then it’ll taper off. Or Martin will come up with some new drug that will make him even bigger. One things for certain though, Linus needs to bulk up a bit.... so I’m interested in seeing if he takes the other experimental drug. (Mostly so he attains the weight of 4700lbs that Martin predicted earlier) 

I do hope our main character beats the ever living shit out of 75, and enjoys his status as a god.. come future updates 

• Like 2

I look forward to the football thing but I'm sure he could still paint, just uh...now we need giant paint brushes heh. I hope he also grows more confident so that he doesn't have so many panic attacks. 

30 minutes ago, JGMacroCreations said:

I look forward to the football thing but I'm sure he could still paint, just uh...now we need giant paint brushes heh. I hope he also grows more confident so that he doesn't have so many panic attacks. 

I think Martin will keep those after growth paintings which may end up selling for tons of money if he's that popular.  His newer paintings will definitely fill a gallery. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

CHAPTER 11

Jack and Sam walked me around the room. I was very awkward, also very naked. On the other side of the room behind a very tall partition was a mirror, and Jess and Sam guided me to it. I was shocked. I looked like a massive version of Davis. I had the same thick basketball player build he had with thick thighs, a medium to thick waist and a massively wide and broad chest. Muscled long arms dangled down to each of my helper's shoulders. The tops of Sam and Jacks heads came up to my hips. Then I looked at my face. It was the same, but bigger, a bit more angular in the jaw, and stubble was all over my face from not shaving for the last sleeping binge. I felt a hand slowly go around my thigh towards my crotch. I peered down and saw Jack watching Sam's hand heading towards my dick and balls. Sam slid his hands under my balls and slightly bounced squeezed them as if he were choosing cantaloupes at the store. They were the size of cantaloupes. Then he let them drop and picked up my limp cock that hung over my balls and picked that up and held it up in two hands.

“I’m thinking about 28" Jack."

“I’m thinking you are correct sir!” answered Sam.

"Well giant Linus, what do you think?" Asked Jack as he let my cock go and it flopped back down.

“This is almost a dream. It’s like I can’t wrap my head around this.”

Martin then walked in. “So, inspecting the new slab, huh guys? Like what you see?”

Jack and Sam nodded quickly a yes, while Martin walked around me like he was inspecting a new giant statue he just purchased.

“Magnificent, just magnificent!” He then slapped the back of my knee, because that’s where the top of his head came to on me. I watched him in the mirror walk around me again.

“You are a bit on the light side, so you still have some filling out to do. But we will bulk you up just nicely!”

Then he surprised me. “Can you pick me up?”

I was very scared when he said that, as I thought of the paint tube incident, and did not want to crush him.

“I don’t know Martin; I'm scared that I may hurt you."

“Nonsense! Give it a try.”

I squatted down and wrapped both hands around his mid-section gently and slowly stood up, and brought his face to about two feet from mine. He was light as a feather. Then he surprised me and reached out and ran his hand along my jaw.

“You are a god now.”

Jack and Sam just stood there looking up transfixed on what was happening. I then slowly put Martin down.

“Linus, I’d like you to start exercising to get your coordination back, and Jack and Sam will start that tomorrow. No weights or anything, just simple things, then some running and general activity stuff, is that ok with you? Then when you are ready in a month or two, you can go home".

My exercise classes started after breakfast the next day, and it was walking, stretching, general exercises, and stuff like that. Then the guys would come over in the late afternoons, and we would play board games, and watch tv and chat. Very quickly I adapted to my new body and schedule and my massive food intake. Slowly my weight climbed up.

We had a Christmas feast in my room, and Jack and Sam were there, Martin had left the country just before and would be gone till March. New Years came and went, and I was getting very antsy to get out of the room and the exercise complex that was next to it.

The last Monday I was there, the gang was hanging out with me, and we were talking and laughing, and Jess brought up the football tryouts that would be occurring the next week.

“So, Linus, are you still on board for the tryouts? You think you are ready?”

“I am more than ready Jess, I can’t wait, but I was thinking, what are you guys going to do for a uniform for me? There is no way I will fit in anything.”

Davis chimed in, "Martin the everything guy has that handled. He sent your stats to the team uniform manufacturer, and your uniform will be here tomorrow. Jess the big fucking mouth told him you were trying out”.

I did not want anyone to see me until I was on that field to crush 75. I also did want him to know who I was until the right moment. I proposed a plan.

"Guys, how about I suit up here, then go to the field and try out? Then after the tryout, I will come back home for good."

Jess shot Davis a "what the fuck look."

"Jess, I want to make a grand entrance. I want to shock the shit out of people".

Jess nodded, then he seemed convinced. “Ok, that does sound cool. People will freak when they see you run on the field!”

“Oh, and Jess, I need a mirrored face guard on my helmet, can you do that?”

Now 75 would not know what hit him till I take my helmet off my head. Seeing him squirming on the ground and me looking down and taking off my helmet and him realizing it's me will make him lose his mind. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1