Unwilling

RR1

I dfo hope he tries to vomit the drug. He doesnt want to eb agiant and it's gonna be so hard for him being the biggest and keep on his life,

Now i hope if he cant get teh drug out of his system after he grows he goes and kick Dave's ass.

So looking forward to another update. You wouldn’t believe how much I wanna know what happens next. lmao.. Ah well, Here’s to hoping he’ll grow and then kick Dave’s ass. Or.. Perhaps.. become bigger than Martin predicted. Give or take more than an inch.. hehehe 

keep up the good work though man. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Chapter 7

I just laid there on the bed trying to figure out what just happened so quickly. I will now be a freak. Laying there staring at the old concrete factory ceiling some 20 feet above me, I wondered now what I will feel when the top of my head will be only two and a half feet from it more or less. I got myself into this crazy situation by letting Martin talk me into taking a dose home, and then me trying to figure out the most plausible lie to tell my friends that I would not be colossally huge even if I took the drug. I was laying there numb. I was absolutely blank with no idea what to do.    

The door opened again and there was Harold with a bottle of Scotch and two glasses. He was incredibly happy. I sat up, he sat down next to me and poured me a stiff one and one for himself. We both nodded at each other, hugged and as Harold slowly took a sip, I downed mine, took the bottle and poured it till it filled the glass, then chugged that.

“What the fuck was that Linus?”

“I just got into a party mood Harold, let’s go join the party out there.”

It came to me in an instant. I am going to act like this did not happen. I also figured out how to deal with 75.

The party was in full swing, people were laughing, dancing, clowning around, and the music was great. I tapped Harold on the shoulder and told him I would get back to him, there was someone I needed to talk to. That person was out on the deck, or roof for my floor, cluttered with old patio furniture, and a collection of odd boxes that were left over from the factory days.

There he was, looking out over the skyline by himself, back to me as I approached.

“Hey 75, like the view?”

I startled him and he looked sideways down to me and stepped back to face me and to be able to see me over his massive chest.

“Yeah, it’s ok.”

“Well, about what just happened a bit ago, you know I don’t care. What you did was horrifying, but I don’t care. It’s not worth the drama of getting you in trouble for it”.

75 smirked down at me. “You mean getting your boyfriend involved and we are on the same team, that drama. You don’t want him to get any blowback that would jeopardize his new career in a fucked up slow motion league.”

I nodded and looked back up at him. “Yes, as usual, you get right to the point 75.”

I saw Jess coming up fast.

“Hey, guys, what’s going on?” Jess looked concerned.

“75 just apologized for being a dick that day to me at the tryout camp, and I accepted. Jess, you did not tell me what a cool guy he is!”

Jess shook his head quickly, “What?”

75 did the same thing at the same time but said nothing.

I hopped up on one of the old roof boxes that brought me closer to 75’s height and his head was within reach.

“Also Jess, I know he’s straight, but he is so fucking HOT! Look at his face with his surfer looks and his hair!” I reached over and ran my hands through his dirty blond hair, then grazed his cheek to feel his stubble. I knew full well that if he made the slightest move to threaten me, Jess would snap him in half right in front of me. 75 had a completely perplexed look on his face.

“Uh, well, I’m gonna get a drink, and thanks for having me here Jess, I’ll see you at practice.” 75 turned and as he turned, I jumped down and smacked his huge muscular ass. He spun around fast. He said nothing, but the look was worth it. He hesitated for a moment, then walked away.

Jess cocked his head, looked down at me. “What the living fuck was that?”

“Nothing, Jess. He’s really a nice guy, and sensitive too!”

“Are we talking about 75…er…David? He’s the most antisocial meanest motherfucker on the team. He’s a…”

“Dreamboat!” I finished.   

The party was really swinging now, and the three muscle giants arrived with a fourth, incredibly large, but a bit smaller Willis. The three had the tightest spandex shorts that were hiked up their legs to display their mammoth junk pouches as they hung low between bloated muscular thighs of proportions that were mind-blowing.

Willis came up to me. “Well, we finally meet again.”

Then behind him followed the three giant meat balloons. “Hey, I know that guy, he fed me at the burger joint, hey dude!” Up I went in the air, picked up by this beast. He gave me a full-on hug; I was smothered in his pecs. Then I was passed like a party favor to the two others that did the same thing then gently put me down.

“You know these guys Willis?”

“That would be a yes, they are my best three clients. They are going to be in the first Giant Bodybuilding contest in Las Vegas this summer. I’m one of the main sponsors but also coach them.

“Willis, you are fucking huge, but these guys, it’s another level, what are you doing to them?” In the mean-time, the three monsters started working the crowd.    

“Training, eating, and supplements if you catch my drift again.” Willis was crouching down now in front of me to get to my level.

“Oh, that,” I said.

“Well Linus, not THAT, but a new that. Van Semec is giving me some new stuff and it’s blowing these guys up like balloon animals”.

I thought wow, Martin really has his tiny hands in everything. I am starting to realize he’s quite the operator.

Willis pilled a giant chair up from behind him. “So, when are we going to go out and have a proper date and intimate evening?”

“Willis, I promise we will, but things are very complicated for me right now, and just give me about a couple of weeks and you will have all my attention, I promise”

Willis reached over and pulled me in. Fuck he was strong! Then he gave me the hottest kiss on the neck.

I pulled up a reg chair and we talked about our lives in general. It was wonderful even with the loud party and craziness going on.

Our conversation was interrupted ten minutes later with an impromptu muscle show by Willis’ three muscle guys. They stripped off their skin tight spandex shorts to reveal posing suits and were in the middle of the room with a big audience. They were going through their posing routines. Willis got up to go over and just make sure that they did not get too crazy.

I was watching too, and then Davis and Jess loomed up behind me.

“Jesus! Look at the fucking hogs on those guys! I’m 12’ tall and they are bigger than me in the junk department! What the fuck are they on?” Davis blurted out.  

“Jess was in a trance, then just staring at them, and said to Davis and me, “That biggest one there? He’s going be mine!”

Things settled down after that, it was finally 4 am when the last people left. Willis lingered and felt me up again before he left. Jess was right up in the biggest bodybuilder’s face getting his info, he was completely in love. Harold and I sat down on the couch, Jess and Davis flopped in the larger one. Harold was still drunk, as was I, but he was excited almost giddy.

“Linus, Davis and I have something to tell you!” He then got up, went over to Davis and Davis spread his muscular giant thighs and Harold inserted himself in there and Davis enveloped him with his arms. He looked like a tiny stuffed toy there.

“Ok, what is it?” I asked as I poured another tumbler of Scotch.

“Davis is moving in with me!”

I gagged on my drink. “The fuck you are! What is going on?”

Davis in his deep sexy voice explained. “Harold and I just hit it off the last couple of weeks. We want to be a couple. I love him and he loves me. So, we want to be together as much as possible.”

I looked at the positions they were in. Harold was surrounded by Davis’ mass.

“This is awesome! This is the best news! But Jess, I’m worried about you? Are you upset about this?”

Jess, drunker than a skunk, and massaging his planetary gut answered. “No! This is awesome, and it’s not like I won’t be a frequent visitor to their place if you know what I mean. I am so happy for them!”

“Ok,” I said. I have had a night, and I am going to bed. You, Harold, can go play now on your giant jungle-gyms, you little monkey, but keep it down.”

“Yes DAD!” all three replied.   

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 8

Everyone slept in the next morning, I had to see Martin. I called him at home, and he said to come by. I drove to his house, a large modern mansion overlooking the beach. He met me at the door, barefoot and in shorts and a tee shirt.

“You sounded off when you called me Linus is everything ok?” he eased into a couch and I sat in a chair opposite him. The view from his living room was spectacular.

“Well, two things Martin. I took the dose, and I have another problem.”

“NICE! I am so excited! He got up and came over to my chair and hugged me. Then sat on the low table next to me.

“This makes me very happy Linus! You have no idea what this means for me and my company, also people suffering!”

“How’s that Martin?”

“Linus, you are a genetic unicorn. You are unique. From your genetic scan, my two top guys have done research and based on your genetics, we can possibly have a treatment for two diseases that people are suffering from, and a cure for another! So, you are helping millions. We think these drugs could be on the market in a couple of years. This is such good news. Also, your genetic makeup is like it was waiting for the drug. It’s a completely perfect match for you. I’m glad you came over because I do have to tell you some things now that I know this”  

“Like what?” I was getting panicky.

“Nothing big Linus, but since you are genetically in tune with the drug so perfectly, you are not going to have a delay before you grow. You will start growing within days now. Maybe even this evening.”

“Holy fuck Martin!” I slumped back in the soft chair.

“You will get a huge growth hit, maybe even a foot and a half in the first day or two, this is because, again, your perfect match with the drug. Then you will even out. You will also eat a tremendous amount of food, sleep maybe up to 20 hours a day, and will probably reach your 17’ plus height in record time. It’s October, so you will hit full size probably by June, maybe May. Other than that, I am suggesting that we have you on a supplement drip every week, we just have not had someone get this big this fast, and I want to make sure you are not starving your body as you grow. You can come over to the lab and hang out for a couple of hours every week”.

“So, about a foot and half more or less a month.”

Martin nodded. “Yup, but Linus, I am here for you. I will make sure you have the best care.”

“Well, considering I am your Frankenstein project, I would think you would.”

Martin started laughing and went over to the bar and got some water for us. “Now what’s the other problem.

“Oh, just the little lie I told my buddies about me only being 8’ when I took the test. How am I going to handle this? If I start growing tonight, two guys won’t notice I think, but my buddy Harold will, but he’s kinda ok with giants now that he is attached to one.”

“Uncle Martin will handle this one, Linus.”

“Really, how are you going to do that?”

“Linus, almost everyone hates me. The government for the drug turning about 30% of men into huge dudes. Women hate me because I don’t have a drug for them for the same thing. But I have that drug in the pipeline, it’s just going to take another ten years. Even the football league is furious me for suddenly turning their huge guys into midgets now. The environmentalists hate me for making huge people that consume huge amounts of food and resources, so I will take the blame as I do for everything else. The only people that don’t hate me are companies popping up to service big men, and clothing and food companies, they love me, and of course building renovators. Bring them by tonight for dinner and we will get this all settled out. Follow my lead, and it will be a piece of cake.”

We walked to the front door and I gave Martin a big hug and left to go back home.

Back at the loft, the guys were almost finished cleaning up. I was grateful.

“Thanks, guys! I was so not ready to tackle this. By the way, Martin Van Semec wants us all to come over tonight and tell us something important.”

Harold, Davis, and Jess were all in. They thought it would be awesome.

We rode in the Giant Transport to Martin’s house, it was a driving service for the immense. It is basically a panel truck made up with very large seats, very nice and comfortable. We got the same guy that drove Jess and me to the tryouts. When Jess appeared, the guy went nuts.

“What have you been eating? You are so much bigger than the last time.” He exclaimed.

“Just people,” Jess answered a matter of factly.

We got to Martin’s house and I introduced Harold, Davis, and Jess. We all sat down in the living room and relaxed while drinks were served and supper was being prepared.

We all settled in and Martin started.

“I have done a terrible thing. I have given the drug to a person that did not know it, and I then misinformed him.”

Davis, Jess, and Harold had a puzzled look on their faces, as I did frankly because I had no idea where he was going.

Martin started to tremble, then he started sobbing.

“I gave the drug to your friend Linus, and I had you all over to confess.”

Both Davis and Jess stood up to their full enormous heights.

“You did what?” Davis slowly said deep and low, Jess started towards Martin.

I stood up and got in front of Martin. “Guys, please sit down. Let’s hear him out.”

Right on cue, Martin continued. “I am a scientist, you guys are the way you are because of me, and Harold, I am like you. I can’t take my own drug.” He started sobbing again. “All I want to do is make a better world. Linus’ genetics could actually solve two disease problems and help them, and actually cure another! When Linus came in, I gave him the test. Then I saw his score and his genetic makeup. I slipped the drug in his drink. He is unique in all the world.” Deep sobbing and nose blowing started now. “I just was trying to make the world a better place. Harold, Linus’ blood can possibly help you and me get big! So please forgive me, Linus! Please!”

Jess and Davis stood there silent looming over me and Martin crying now full bore on the couch. They looked at each other. They were waiting for a signal from me.

“Guys, sit down. It’s ok. It is what it is, and Martin I am not saying this as to you as a collector of my art.”

Jess and Davis returned to the large couch and sat. Harold looked like he was going to throw up. I sat down next to Martin. I was going to bring it home.

“Martin, I forgive you.”

“Really Linus? Thank you, I will be honest with you from now on.”

I looked at my three buddies. “Guys, I can't hate a person that is using my DNA to possibly help millions. Also, you two are what you are because of what he invented. It’s ok, let’s just move on”.

Davis though was still not pleased. “So what was the misinformation? Was it the score?”

Martin looked up coughing. “Yes, Linus got over a 99 score. He will be immense. He will be the largest, heaviest, strongest man to ever walk the planet.”   

Harold passed out in his deep cushioned chair. Davis just sat there with his mouth open. Jess had his head tilted back with his two huge paws over his face. After about what seemed like an eternity, Jess spoke. “Martin, if Linus can forgive you this, I can. But if you ever mislead him again in any way, I will pop your head like a grape. You understand?”

Martin shook his head yes.

Davis got up and got down on one knee in front of Martin. “And while Jess is doing that, I will be pulling your arms and legs off your body. Are we clear?”

Martin shook his head again yes.

Harold was back again. He seemed to just black out for a moment.

“Martin, I have sympathy for you as you are a tiny guy like me, but you have to pay. I want three million from you for my Hospice Foundation for the new building I am funding.”

“You will have a check tomorrow Harold” Martin was still raspy from crying.

Jess then stood to his full height, smacked his huge lineman’s gut. “I’m hungry, you better have a ton of food Martin.”

The rest of the night got better and better, Martin explained his new drugs for diseases and what my DNA could do. Jess and Davis lightened up considerably, they started to realize the man that gave them their titanic forms was feeding them dinner. Harold was happy he got the money from Martin to finish the Hospice, it was a project he had been working on for three years, and the money from Martin would allow construction to start.

Davis and Jess were mesmerized by what my size would be. They asked every conceivable question and compared their growth experiences to what I would be going through, Martin explained mine would be same somewhat, but very intense. They were hooked. They started trying to make up nicknames for my new giant size. We laughed and drank a lot.

Jess ate ridiculous amounts of food, Davis cuddled with Harold, and we all sat in front of a firepit overlooking the ocean. Finally, things seemed back to normal. At 11, the service arrived, and Jess and Davis got in like huge horses getting in a trailer, I watched the truck lower as Jess and his now 1600 pounds boarded it. I ran back to the front door, I told them I wanted to say something to Martin.

I ran up the stairs, Martin was in front of the door.

“Martin, I do not know how to thank you! That was an incredible performance!”

“I always loved acting Linus, I was in the drama club in college. I should get the academy award for tonight.”

“Well Martin, if you do not, don’t ask me to come to get you the ax, I like your rosebush!”

We had a big hug and I ran back down the steps to my three best friends in the whole world.        

• Like 14

Two updates, Oooh boi. 

As good as ever, I’m so excited to read what happens next. You’re making me fan girl XD 

I can kinda see that Linus is opening up to the idea of being huge. Though maybe just a little bit.. ;) 

22 hours ago, RR1 said:

“I always loved acting Linus, I was in the drama club in college. I should get the academy award for tonight.”

Perfect. LMAOO

this couple of chapter were amazing and i love the comedy touch on your part.

I can not wait to read how He will take over Davis' ass (75)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...