Unwilling

RR1

Chapter 5

"Welcome back to the land of the living," Martin said. He was hovering over me with two giant security guards on each side of him.

“I am so sorry, Martin, I don’t know…it was…too much information, I guess…" I was babbling.

"Thanks, guys, I can handle it from here,” Martin told the two giants, then leaned in from his chair. I was on the huge recliner. "It's ok Linus, what I told you was a big shock."

"Yes, it was. It's not every day that you find out that you could become the biggest man ever to walk the earth.”

“Could?” Martin asked.

"Well, yes, Martin, I have no intention of taking the drug."

“Ok Linus, are you ok to stand up?" I was still a bit shaky, but I thought it would be good to get up.

Martin took my arm and helped me up, then sat me in his big desk chair.

"Linus, see those men out there working on the new building? Every day I watch them from time to time. But yesterday something happened. A scaffold fell just as I was watching and a heavy beam landed on a worker’s leg. Everything happened so fast! But then two giants got over to him real quick and took the beam off his leg. Two guys were doing something that maybe six regs could do. They got him out quick and he's fine but laid up. They saved his leg. That's their destiny, Linus. They took all the advantages that my drug has and used it. You can be everything you want to be and more. Your gift to the advancement of man.”

“Wow Martin, I get what you are saying, but maybe, just maybe nature has its way. I won't deny I like living in a world with incredibly large men, but it just frightens me what I could be.”

Martin leaned in. "Nobody needs to know what your score is until you decide. But will you consider it? It would mean the world to me to see the drug work in its most powerful genetic host.”

I thought for a moment and realized I could get a couple of things off my plate.

"Ok Martin, I will. I will consider it; I have two giants that always bring it up and a new giant friend that probably will bring the score thing up also. I'm going to tell them I got a score of 75. What would be my height then?”

“Uh…about 8’. Martin said.

“So since I will tell them it's no big deal, to be 2 feet taller, and…”

“I can give you the drug to take if you decide to.” Martin finished.

"How is that?" I asked.

“I have the newer formula, it's an oral. It's a small little bottle. So I will give you the dose, and you take it when you want. How’s that?” Martin seemed pleased. “Just don't let anyone get to it, anyone under 20 that receives it, it's an excruciating death.”

“That’s great. I'm sorry I am such a nervous nelly, but growing to over 17’ is a big thing. I will make sure it’s in a safe place.”

“I know that Linus, but I know you will do the right thing for you. Let's have some lunch.”

Back at the loft, the carnage from Jess’ lineman bulking program was on full display. Empty cartons of meal preps, dishes and plates were everywhere. Jess was on the couch, digesting probably another 30 pounds of food. He was getting heavier. His gut was now getting very large; his spandex shorts pulled down to give his stomach more room and outlining a monster set of balls. He had one massive leg up on the back of the couch the other splayed to the floor. He was watching tv with two cannons for arms behind his head.

I walked over from the elevator. “So a little snack?”

"Oh, sorry Linus. I have to put on some more weight. My coach says that my frame can carry about 1600 pounds, so I'm ramping up.”

“Is it ramping up? It looks like you ate the ramp too.” I observed.

“Hey! Why don’t you come with me to the Behemoths tryout camp tomorrow? It will be fun!”

Fun?” I thought about this. “You need someone to help you lug your shoulder pads and equipment. That’s the fun I guess.”

“Come on,” Jess pleaded. “Please?”

So there I was, walking from the parking lot where the giant ride service dropped us off with a massive set of shoulder pads hanging over my shoulders that hung down to my hands, and wearing a helmet that was five times too big for me.

“This is fun!” Jess was excited. He carried his huge football bag; it had to weigh 80 pounds, his cleats alone weighed 40 pounds.

We went into a signup area, Jess did paperwork, and then into a large gym where there were chairs and tables scattered around. Reg sized tables and chairs sadly. So within minutes, one guy flattened a chair. 

There were no guys in there under 8 and a half feet. The largest was Jess; then the other potential linemen were in the low to mid 9’ range. But their size, they were impossibly thick with muscle and large muscle guts. They waddled around chatting, comparing sizes, smacking each other on their blimp asses.

“Linus, help me out here." He was struggling to get his spandex football pants over his now great ass. "Pull up in the back!"

I got on a table, then reached in and pulled as hard as I could, we finally got them up, then Jess did his ass flex that settled them into place tight.

Another giant lineman helped with his pads and jersey. Then the helmet. I walked around in front of him. He was awesome looking. Smooth tight and packed like sausage into his pants, his bigger muscle gut straining the jersey.

“Like it?" Jess peered down from high above; I could see his warm, sexy eyes in the dark of the helmet.

“Can you wear that for me some night?” I looked up and asked.

Jess did a double bicep and grinned. I knew that was a yes.

Then a wack on my back from behind that sprawled me on the floor. It was another lineman next to Jess. "Hey 79, nice of you to bring your little helper with you, sorry I didn't see him."

Jess got into 75's face mask with his. He looked down about a foot to the smaller but still massive 75.

"You are GONNA see ME though out there. That's a promise". Jess then grabbed my shoulder, and we walked away.

The tryouts were long and grueling, by watching the action, it seemed different, a bit off. The pace was much slower. The smallest running back was 8’ tall and about 500 pounds, so there was no grace or quickness, just raw mass running into another raw mass. The linemen needed double the time to haul their gigantic bodies off the ground and lumber into the huddle. Everything was slow motion because of the size of the players. The funniest parts though were the coaches, old school guys maybe 5’ something walking among these behemoths, and getting knocked over by accident by some lineman's huge thigh or ass. The coaches were even dwarfed when the linemen were down in their stance; they were shorter than the massive rears lined up in front of them. Jess pancaked 75 as he promised, 75 steered clear of him the rest of the day. I waved at Jess after he flattened the creep. Jess just flexed in response. Jess did well. The coaches loved his size and his moves, as glacial as they were.

Back at the loft, Jess was drinking a five-gallon container of sports drink, Harold was sitting at the table in the kitchen watching me put another four 10 pound trays of food in the huge oven. Davis then came up and sat down in one of the larger chairs at the kitchen table.

“Hey, Tina said that you went to Martin Van Semec’s office for lunch. Why is that a secret from us?”

“Davis, It’s a visit to thank him for buying a shitload of paintings, nothing more.” I said as I closed the oven door.

“Davis squinted at me. “So he did not give you the tour, or ask you what your score was? Are you going to tell us that he did not ask if you had scored?”

“Ok Davis, he did; he also gave me the test."

“Fucking what?” All three yelled in unison.

Jess lumbered over from the couch. “Excellent! So what was your score?”

“A disappointing 75 gang. Sorry to say, so only 8’ for me.” I acted disappointed.

Harold looked upset. ‘Well, at least you can take it." This sucks that I can't."

Davis reached over and hugged Harold, who surprisingly did not back away. “There are advantages to taking care of giants and their needs Harold. Even in coffee shops.”

Harold shot me look. “You told them!” Why?”

"Harold, Jess, Davis and I had an excellent healthy romp. It just really squeaked out, and if I were you, I would come up and see these two and check their undercarriages when they need it. It’s quite amazing.”

Harold turned beet red.

“Harold, we love you buddy!” Jess and Davis exclaimed. Then Harold did the unexpected. He slowly got up from the chair, put his hand on Davis’ crotch, and asked him to stand up. Davis then picked Harold up and caressed his head, holding him to his mighty chest. Davis then grabbed Jess' huge package in his hand, and they all walked to Jess’ bed space area.

Three hours later, as I was painting, Harold walks by me, kisses me on the check and goes down to his loft a delighted little guy.      

• Like 16
  • Upvote 3

I am just waiting the moment he drinks teh pills by accident and grows after all that's the tittle of this story.

He is such a great man. He loves his art. It's his passion and he loves those closest to him. He has a great relationship with all.

Chapter 6

I could not get the drug out of my head. I thought about it constantly. It was there in my bathroom hidden in the back of the vanity drawer. A small sealed vial the size of an eyedropper bottle with a clear blue liquid. I painted, Davis went to work, stopped by to fuck Jess pretty much every night, Jess went to the gym, ate and ate, and ate some more. Harold spent the afternoons with me, then Davis and Jess later in the evening.

Two weeks passed, and Davis came home a happy giant.

"Made the team buddy!" Our season starts in March after the tiny guys' football season, so its money coming in and eating and working out from now until then! He plopped in his natural area; the couch creaked even more than usual.

I put down my paintbrush and went over the ever-expanding Jess to hug him. I wrapped my arms as far as I could around his now ridiculously large lineman’s gut. I laid my head against his planet-sized stomach.

"I am so happy for you buddy! I am!" He was warm and cuddly.

“So, you won’t mind if I ask you a favor then since you are in a good mood?” He looked down at me with puppy dog eyes.

“Stop that! You know…ok whatever it is, do it, big lug!" I did not have the energy to get the details from him, and besides, I had a painting to finish.

“We are going to have a party! Don’t worry, my first paycheck will pay for the food and booze, but it will be the football team and their girlfriends and wives! I am so glad you are ok with it!” Jess was on a cloud.

Now that I had to look forward to that this Saturday night, I started to think where I could put all my paintings as the place will be trashed.

Another 30 pounds of pre-made meals from a delivery service later, Jess was snoring on the couch. I decided to take a walk. There was a close burger joint so I went in. It was quiet, not many people there. I sat down three tables from a giant table. They were higher, more substantial and the chairs were bigger and sturdier also. A nice guy came over and took my order; I started reading the news on my phone. After my burger was brought out, three giants came in and sat down at the giant table. They were all 9 feet and about 1200 pounds or so, but they were bodybuilders. All of them were like parade floats. Every muscle on them was smooth, full and massive, all popping out of their muscle shirts. Under the table, they all had sweatpants on; tight but you could see their massive cocks hanging between their legs over the edge of their chairs — huge meat slabs 2 and a half feet long and 18” inches around.

The waiter, a shy reg came over, and they just told him to bring burgers and not stop till they told him. Food started coming out with three waiters helping. As soon as the plates got there, they had to angle the plates over their behemoth pecs and then would slide the food into their mouths with the enlarged utensils for giants they had. Then they would gulp down a gallon of water each, from huge bucket-like plastic tumblers. They had to negotiate the edge of the tumblers over their huge chests also. All the muscle in motion, the awkwardness of how they tried to get their muscles out of the way of each other for just getting food to their mouths, the shoveling of the food, the plates that stacked higher and higher on the table, it was a spectacle in gluttony.

I was fascinated but then thought that could be me.

“Hey tiny, you want to take pictures?

I was rousted out of my trance watching these products of science and excess run amok destroy what had to be about 20 pounds of food each up to this time.

“Uh, sorry, I just never have seen guys so muscular as you guys, I’m sorry” I looked down at my hamburger what now was a morsel to these guys.

“Yup, we are the big men man! Come over here and sit with us!"

I thought what the fuck, so I did. I hoisted myself up on the fourth chair.

The one to my right, the largest started complaining. “Dude, my arm is so pumped now, I can’t get the food close enough. I should not have done arms and tried to eat after." He held his arm up to his mouth, but his hand was short about a foot, massive pecs and a huge bicep blocking him from getting closer. The other two started cracking up.

“But I’m still hungry dudes!” What the fuck?”

I was in a weird mood, so a bizarre thing came out of my mouth. "I’ll feed you.”

Apparently, that was not that weird.

“Hell yes, dude just start shoveling it in.”

Then I picked up one of the five huge burgers on his plate and held it up over his pec shelf, and he began eating. His buddies were hysterical. "We gotta get pics of this!” Too fucking big to eat!” Sweet!”

Twenty-five hamburgers later, he was full; we estimated he ate about 75 pounds of burgers.

“Well my good deed for the day is over fellas, I have to leave.” They all stood up, cocks flopping in their sweatpants.

“Oh, by the way, party at my place tomorrow night.” I gave them the info and left.

I walked by the river and sat down. I was feeding a man that was so huge he could not feed himself because he got so pumped up. I decided that I was not going to take the drug. That was final. With a clearer head and a new outlook, I walked home and was happy. I would ask Jess and Davis if they wanted an undercarriage inspection tonight.                    

The next day was preparing for the big party. Setting up food, renting giant tables and chairs with normal sized ones. The DJ was setting up. By 7 pm my huge loft was packed with a giant football team and their reg pals. By 10 the place was rocking. People were dancing, and it was loud.

I mingled in the crowd, got introduced to Jess’ football team and their wives and girlfriends. It was fascinating to see the way the normal women handled their much larger boyfriends and husbands. I did not see Harold for a while, so I started looking for him. I went to my bedroom, on the other far side of the loft, it was the only "room" with walls and a door. I opened the door, and there was Harold on the bed.

“What's the matter, Harold? Why are you in here?"

“I was thinking about you, Linus. I'm scared”.

I sat down next to him and put my arm around his shoulder. “Why me Harold? I'm not going anywhere".

"But you are, you will be a giant. I don't want you to be a giant; I will feel like I am alone."

"Harold, I decided today I am not taking the drug. I walked over to the bathroom, went in and came out with the drug vial. "Here it is Harold; I am going to throw it away."

“Really?” Harold was beaming.

“I would never do anything to hurt our friendship Harold. I love you too much. You are stuck with me at this size buddy.”

Harold then gave me a huge hug. He was happy.

“I’m going to go get us some drinks ok?” Harold then got up and left, closing the door behind him.

Then the door almost opened 10 seconds later. It was not Harold.

“Hi Little guy, so this is your place huh?”

It was 75, the big bastard football player that Jess had plastered into the turf.

"Uh yes, it is, now you can leave. By the way what the fuck ARE you doing here?"

He closed the door behind him. “That’s no way to talk to your boyfriend's fellow teammate. I’m the left tackle, he's the right, so I would think you would be nicer.”

"So Jess knows you are here?"

He cracked his neck, "No, I just got here." He sat down on the bed, then his weight dislodged the drug vial, and it rolled right next to his left ass cheek.

“Oh, what do we have here? Party drugs.?” He picked up the bottle and squinted at the little bottle label. “Van Semec Pharmaceuticals…Linus VanRanvensway, HOLY SHIT, this is the drug for you, and it's the new oral dose!”

"Please give that back to me," I was now standing in front of him, but still looking up at him even as he sat on the bed.

“This is very interesting. This is your dose. Why aren't you taking it?"

"I’m not comfortable with being a giant. But it's none of your business, and so you need to give it back, and I need you to leave my place."

"This is fucked up, Mr. Big famous artist with all the money, only six feet tall, I’m 9’6” and 1100 pounds and all I am is the world’s largest dishwasher at a restaurant and a lineman for some league that will probably fold because the guys are so huge they barely move. This is a trip.”

“Listen 75…”

“Dave, my name is Dave.”

“I will call you 75; I don't like you. Just give me the vial and leave.”

“Wait, just answer me this; what was your score, how big were you going to get on this?”

I looked him in the eyes. “75…8’ Happy now?”

He started laughing, “8’… a fucking dwarf, maybe there is justice in this world.”

“Fuck you!” I blurted out.

His eyes turned into the angriest eyes I have ever seen on a human. In one move he had me on the bed, his massive thighs pinning my arms up, his huge ass on my torso.

“I’m going to be a nice guy. I won’t put all my weight on you and crush the fuck out of you. But bad little guys need their medicine!”

He pinched my nose with his idiotically big fingers, and with his other hand popped off the safety seal of the vial.

"Take your medicine; it's good for you."

His hand was so large he easily pried my mouth open and with his thumb and index finger poured the vial in my mouth. Then he held my mouth shut.

How odd. Martin gave the drug a grape bubblegum flavor. He worked my throat to make sure I drank it.

“There, all better now!”

He got off me, stood up stretched, then went out the door.

I just stayed on the bed, looking at the ceiling, the music outside my room blaring.           

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1

This was just brilliant, can’t wait to see how Linus will adjust to his new size that’s been forced on him, and also what kind of body type he’ll get.

Well, you answered my question. But, I honestly feel so bad for Linus.. as much as I’m excited for what he’ll start to become. Now I just wonder how fast the changes will happen, but Jess, and Davis are gonna be in for a shock...As is poor Harold 

• Upvote 1

Oh....Oh my.... This will definitely be interesting to watch every social dynamic in Linus's life change!

5 hours ago, RR1 said:

How odd. Martin gave the drug a grape bubblegum flavor.

? at how you worked this into the forced scene, RR1.  Priceless!