Unwilling

RR1

Oh Im shook. So his two giant friends are hot for ach otehr and they couldnt tell him? I need to knwo why they thought that also he has a giant admirer and Harold looks like a perfect man for him.

Things are getting better and better with each chapter man.

Unwilling Chapter 4

I guess I shocked the shit out of Jess and Davis, telling them that Harold saw them. They just stared at the ceiling.

"That little shit!" Jess exclaimed, and he propped himself up on his side with me tucked nicely in between his and Davis' chests.

"Can you believe it, Davis?"

"I told you we needed to get farther out of town," Davis replied.

"Well, hello…are you guys an item? Also how long was this going on?" I tapped both of their large pecs.

Davis started to tell the tale. “Jess and I got to a point where trying to insert ourselves into women just was not working. We just got too fucking big. Not only were our dicks too big, but the chicks were terrified we crush them. They just stopped coming around. Blowjobs? That was out of the question too. One chick said it was trying to lick the side of a concrete pier. So one after noon, numbnuts comes back from class, I think you were in the art studio as usual, and he sees me going to town on myself. So you know him, he jumps in and we took it from there. We have been fucking for what now, since after we hit 9 feet.”

Jess nodded his head, then caressed my face. “But now we got you.”

“Guys, this is all nice, but are you sure you want a threesome going on, especially with a tiny dude like me?"

"HELL yes,” they both said in unison. “You hit ALL the buttons on us, now it is my turn to give it to Davis, and you can do the undercarriage honors for him” Jess said.

I reached up to both their faces and pulled them into me. I started kissing them both alternately on their faces.

“I will be your undercarriage guy” I whispered. 

The next day was my visit to Van Semec  Pharmaceuticals. I took my car, an old beater from college and drove out to their research and manufacturing campus in the country. It was a modern complex, sitting in open meadows and forests behind it.

"Hello, Linus!” Martin was coming across the lobby to meet me. “See your paintings going up?” He pointed up to the six balconies above the lobby, and they were being placed on the walls in the same spot on each floor.

"I love it, Martin, Thank you so much!"

“Well let's eat up in my office, and we can talk. I want to commission some more for the new research wing."

We went up to the sixth floor, then down a corridor that was rather dimly lit. A frosted glass door slid silently into the concrete as we approached.

"Welcome to my office; it's a bit understated I know."

He was sarcastic, the room was lavish in modern, sleek furniture, and overlooked a lake and construction of the new research wing. My other painting hung on the wall behind his desk, flanked by the glass from floor to ceiling.

"Now this is an office, Martin! Holy cow. It has a James Bond 1960’s feel that I love!”

Martin beamed, “Yes! Exactly! I loved the look of those movies, so I told the interior designer to make it have that feel. I'm so happy you picked up on that."

“Have a seat.” I sat down on a long couch, and Martin sat and put his legs up on the cushions.

“So you like the paintings locations?"

“Martin, it's perfect. I could not ask for a better venue for the paintings to be displayed; I am so happy you like them.”

"Tell me about yourself, Linus, I'm interested."

"Well, you know I'm a painter, I majored in painting at college. I'm gay, no boyfriend currently, I live down in the old warehouse district with a college buddy. I live for my work, so I have a quiet life."

"Nice," Martin remarked. "So your college buddy who lives with you, what does he do?"

"Oh, Jess, he's one of your creations. A big fucker about 10'6". He but is trying out for the Behemoths. I hope he makes the team."

"He's 10'6"? That's a big score guy. He's pretty friendly I hope."

"Yes, he is,” I replied. “He’s a big baby, but he has a football background, and on the field, he's a beast."

“So Martin, the drug, when did you discover it? How did that happen?" I was curious.

"You can see Linus; I'm a tiny guy. I went through life being made fun of, so I decided I would try to make a drug that would make me taller. It took years. Thankfully our product line has other drugs, but this was my pet project. Perversely once I discovered the drug, I also discovered genetically I can't take it.”

“My neighbor downstairs is like that. I added.

Martin continued. “It crushed me, but I thought I could make a better man with it for others, so I put the drug out to market. It’s a good seller. But what about you? What’s your score?”

“My score?” I gulped. "I have not taken the test,” I sheepishly replied.

"WHAT?" Martin launched off the couch. “You never took the test? Don't you want to know?"

"Martin, I am terrified of needles, I faint at the sight of one. So I just never took the test, plus, I'm worried my new size would screw with my painting. What if I only grow six inches? Is that worth it?"

"Ok. I will make a deal with you.” Martin sat down again close to me. "If I give you the test now and promise you will not pass out, will you take the test?”

I felt trapped, here is this guy that spent millions on my work. I guess I better do the test to get it over.

"Ok, Martin, you win, but no fainting, right?"

Martin went over to a large flat glass panel, waved his hand, and the panel slid into the wall to reveal a lab. His lab. It was like out of a movie. I followed him inside.

Suddenly Marin spun around to face me. "Bwaaahhhhhaaaa!!!!Now I have you in my clutches, Linus!"

“Jesus Martin! You scared the shit out of me!"

“I love doing the evil scientist thing," he said as he pointed to a sizeable reclining couch.

I sat down then Matin poked me in the chest and guided me down, so I was laying on it. It was incredibly comfortable. Then Martin went to a vast computer screen array and picked up what looked like a little ray gun. He then walked over, pointed it at my head and clicked it.

“All done! See no faint!”

“How….?” I was stupefied.

"It's a new little toy we have. It scans through your skin. I download the info into the computer."

He held the little plastic gun up to the computer screen, and it jumped alive with graphs, numbers, and symbols. Also, a generic outline of a man appeared.

"So let's see….", Martin was in his zone.

A woman's voice then said, "calculations completed."

I just saw Matin freeze in front of the screen. He did not move. There was total silence. Very slowly he turned around in the swivel chair.

“Linus…I don't know how…", he was having trouble speaking.

“I'm dying! Oh my GOD! You found some disease!" I bolted up out of the recliner and began pacing.

“No! No! Linus, you are FINE. You are better than fine. Sit down and calm down.”

I sat in front of the computer screens next to him. He put his hands on my knees.

“Linus, you are fine. Perfect. The reason I am so shocked is that you have the highest recorded score EVER for the drug. It’s huge. It is bigger than huge!”

"Is it above 90?" I asked.

"It's way above 90." Martin looked at the ceiling at pointed up. "Your score is 99.4." 

I was speechless. All I could do is look dumbfounded.

"That means Linus; you will attain a height of 17'8" give or take an inch, and be close to 4700 POUNDS!

Then I fainted.       

• Like 15
  • Upvote 1

Makes me wonder now.. 

Is he already dosed with whatever makes them grow? Cause...

That means Linus; you will attain a height of 17'8" give or take an inch, and be close to 4700 POUNDS!

Then I fainted

Gives me the impression that he is, Or perhaps that Martin plans to make him grow.. The title of the story just makes me feel like one of those two are the most plausible... ^^

• Like 1