Unwilling

RR1

It's a perfect start, RR1!  Thanks for taking the plunge to move from lurker to poster and share this with all of us.  You're building what looks like a really fun world and characters to write about.

Great start!  It is always good to see new authors on here!  We all posted that dreaded "first story" once.  You'll find little other than acceptance and support on this board, so write away!  And to echo others, yes, this is a great start.  You'll soon find us all begging you for more and more - just keep doing your thing and writing what you want when you want.  One thing that I learned early on  - try your best to FINISH your stories.  People here will be reading them, wanting more, investing in them.  So, if you are asking for any advice, which you may not be, try your best to finish each thing that you start.  

And welcome to being an author on MGF.  You're doing great right out of the gate. 

Thank you for all the kind words and the warm welcome!

Here is Chapter 2

Unwilling Chapter 2

I settled in with Harold next to me, and the two goofballs became entranced with the tv, watching "Top Gun" for the millionth time. Harold started discussing his ex-boyfriend as of yesterday. He also seemed still antsy from the Jess and Davis “let’s eat him” show.  

"I liked him, Linus. He was sweet and kind, but for some reason the last two weeks he seemed off. I asked him if anything was wrong, but he said no. Then yesterday I went by his house and told me that he was seeing another guy. A giant. Can you believe it? The reason we met was that he did not want to date giants, and now he tells me he's fallen for one. It just sucks. I thought he would be the one".

I put my arm around Harold and tried to comfort him. "There are a lot of regs out there Harold; the odds are with you. What is it, seventy percent of the guys are regs, only thirty percent are giants. You will find a guy. You really will." I asked Harold if he wanted a snack, and he offered to go to the kitchen area of the loft with me. When we got to the dividing panels from the living room, he grabbed my arm and pulled me behind one of the panels.

"Linus, are Jess and Davis gay?"

I was flabbergasted. "What, Gay? Are you kidding?

"Linus, I could not tell you when we were out there on the couch with them, but when I went to the assholes house to be dumped, I saw something. He lives clear on the other side of town. After he gave me the dump speech, I left and walked to my car and passed a coffee shop. Davis and Jess were in there!"

"Ok, they were having coffee on the other side of town. So that makes them gay?"

"No," Harold whispered looking around quickly. "They were sitting down at one of the giant tables. From where I was outside I could see Jess had his hand on Davis' crotch. He was getting in there."

I gulped. “Harold, I don’t know what to say. This is huge for them to turn out gay, pardon the pun. So how long were they doing that?”

“About ten minutes. Then they went out the back door. I went around the back and peeked over the patio planter. They held each other's hand and then Jess got in there an planted a huge deep one on Davis. Then they left going separate ways.”

My mind was reeling. These two guys that I had for roommates for four years in college, these guys that had every chick lined up to smash every night of the week, these guys were gay? I was having trouble even thinking. I knew things got weird after they took the drug. They exploded. Some of the chicks stopped coming around, Davis said that his cock was getting too big for them to have sex, then when they got to the final size, it was infrequent that the chicks came around, but there were still some that did. I assumed that Jess and Davis concocted some workaround for their giant dicks to please the women and get their pleasure.

“Harold, whatever you do, do not tell them that you told me anything. Is that a deal?”

Harold was peeking around the panel and snapped his head back. “Yes. I promise.

I grabbed a bag of chips, and we went back over to the tv couches.

Davis got up stretched his massive frame and said he was going home, Jess stretched out and flexed his huge arms and snuggled deeper into the couch with his back to the tv. I sat next to Harold and held his hand till the movie ended, and then Harold called it a night and left.

It was getting late, so I did my bathroom stuff and went back out into the living room area, and snoring like a buzzsaw on the couch was Jess. I poked him a couple of times with no response.

I sat down on the chair opposite him; he had his colossal back to me, his head buried in the pillows. I thought about him and Davis being gay. I loved that they could be; I hoped that I would be the one that they would come out to. I stared at Jess' body my eyes starting at his size 42 sneakers. Huge heavy things, they were like picking up a weight at the gym when I moved them in the loft. Then up to his calves, they were colossal bulbous muscles that looked like melons under smooth, perfect skin. His thighs, from this perspective, were tree trunk size, full and packed up to the ass line of his spectacular ass checks. They were two massive beachballs of perfectly shaped muscle, the seams of his compression shorts delineating their enormous size. Farther up was his wide muscular waist, then a quick transition to a back as full as a garage door, his one top arm with its massive horseshoe triceps fighting for room with his gargantuan lat muscle. His other side was buried deep in the couch from his colossal weight.

I became disappointed for a moment. I remembered all those times watching him and Davis expand before me daily, every day waking up and seeing another part of their anatomy line up with my eyes, sitting across from them while they were in a feeding mode: stuffing everything and anything they could in their mouths to get energy, and the whole time me hiding my rock hard erections and wishing they were gay. But now they were. How do I breach the subject though? How would that happen? Should I make it happen?   

I kept my new information to myself. For the next week, I was swamped, and Jess was out frequently working out and getting ready for Giant Football League tryouts. He was going to try out for the city team, The Behemoths. He would eat about 20 pounds of food in the morning then split. I was busy with the second big show of my paintings and was on the phone with my fussy agent all the time.

The night of the show came, and I had invited Harold and Jess and Davis of course. I had to buy dress slacks for Jess with a dress shirt and tie; I told him he could not wear spandex workout pants and a muscle shirt to the show. We all walked the short distance to the gallery. Davis looked great in a suit tailored for him; he had one made just for this, the financial firm he worked at was casual, so he was miffed he had to outlay some serious cash for a huge suit. The gallery had a big crowd, I was scared that nobody would attend, but my agent said it was one of the biggest show openings she had seen. I never was famous, but now had to play the part of a renowned artist. I walked around the galleries and spoke to as many people as I could. My agent had the great idea to have large platforms installed so regs could go up about four feet, stand on a platform and have a somewhat face to face with the giant guys that showed up.

I noticed Davis and Jess were hanging around close to one another, a sight not lost on Harold as he would come up and whisper, “See?”

The music was good, people were having fun, the large platforms were working as intended. Then my agent came up with the great news.

“You are now a multimillionaire!” she gushed.

“What? You sold some paintings?” I was happy as could be!

“Some? Some darling? Try SEVEN. I sold seven!” She exclaimed.

"Tina, you are precious! I love you!" I kissed her cheek and gave her a big hug.

“I want you to meet the person who bought them!” Tina grabbed my arm and pulled me across the gallery.

We stopped in front of a very, very short man, maybe 4'6" and about 40 years old.

"Hello, Linus! It's a pleasure to meet you. I love your paintings. I'm Martin Van Semec.”

I held out my hand, "It is a pleasure to meet you Mr. Van Semec and thanks you for enjoying and buying my paintings!"

"I already know where they are going. Six are going to my corporate HQ, and one is going to my private residence. I can't wait to get them up".

“That is fantastic! I would love to see them at you HQ.” I added.

"Well, that's a plan. Come over this Friday, and I will have them installed, and you can see, also call me Martin!"

I liked this guy. Not just because he bought 2 million dollars of my paintings but because he seemed so “on” and in the moment."

“I will be there Martin. I look forward to it!”   

The show went on, and people started feeling great with all the liquor that was served. As I was talking to reg guys that were there, I felt two huge hands drop over my shoulders, and I was pulled back into the crotch of a very intoxicated Davis.

“Good show man!” Davis slurred. I could feel his huge balls on top of my head as he pulled me in deeper. The three reg guys, all gay started laughing.

Then a plastered Jess lumbered up. "I am SO proud of you man! I love you, man!" He was drunker than Davis. He slumped down and gathered up the three reg guys in his wide arm span and gave them a monster hug. “Isn't Linus cool!"

The three gay reg guys started taking advantage of the moment and had their hands-on whatever body part was closest.

"Ok, Ok, I got to go to bed Davis! I have a workout tomorrow," Jess slurred and then unlatched the three happy guys.

I reached up and pulled on Davis' tie till he bent over with his huge drunken head next to mine.

Davis, “You need to take Jess home and put him to bed.”

Davis mumbled back, “Yup, and I need to go to bed too. Can I crash at your place? I'm too drunk to walk back home."

"You sure can Davis, the couch is all yours."

"WE ARE GOING," Davis announced to everyone, then took Jess' arm. Jess then pulled his arm back and went into a double bicep pose. Both shirtsleeves split.

"And with the show over, we are NOW going." Jess proclaimed.

Arms over each other giant shoulders, the two beasts left the gallery, not before trying to negotiate the front door for at least a minute with the crowd howling with laughter.   

Edited by RR1
Main Character name error...
  • Like 17
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Unwilling Chapter 3

People started to filter out of the gallery; it was getting close to 2 am. The show went very well, and I had sold a total of ten paintings, seven to Martin VanSemec and three to a giant guy. He was quite a guy. After Jess and Davis made their wild exit, I met the gentleman that bought the other three. Tina walked me up to him just as the caterers were clearing the tables.

"I'm sorry I got here late to your show, but I am glad I was able to buy the ones I wanted." The handsome giant said.  

"Thank you so much for coming, and it is a pleasure to meet you," I answered as I craned my neck up to see his face. He was a big one, about 9'6" with a chest so big I had to step back to get the right angle to be able to see his mouth move.

"Thank you for inviting me. I'm Willis Stone; you have probably seen me on the internet."

“I know who you are, I have seen your bodybuilding clips, and you are much bigger in person.”

He shifted his stance, then without warning, lifted me up, spun me around and placed me gently on one of the conversation platforms that brought me closer up to his height.

“There, that’s much better for you and me!”

After I regained my composure, I realized the view from here was much better.

“So are you going to put the paintings in your house?" I was trying to make small talk.

"No, actually I am going to put them at my private workout club out at the lake, I have a kind of spa out there where us big boys can move around more freely if you catch my drift."

I looked back at him hypnotized by his incredible face, and long brown hair draped over mountain traps and boulders for delts. “I got that drift loud and clear.” I grinned back at him.

Willis looked at his watch, probably the most massive watch I have ever seen wrapped around a wrist a thick as my leg. “I gotta go, but I WILL see you again." He pulled me in for a bear hug, then his one hand slid down my back and completely engulfed my entire ass, and then gave it a really hard squeeze.

"You got it!" I croaked as I was in a trance.

He walked away; his ass was two muscle mounds packed tight in dress pants, every shift of each side jiggling slightly, his monstrous thighs bowing out each side trying to move past each other.

“Linus…Linus!” Tina snapped her finger in front of my face. “Anyone home?”

“Oh, Tina! Sorry I was just…”

“Just about to attach yourself to Willis Stone’s ass, is what you were going to do.”

"Well Tina, it looks like it would be a great place to live!"

I walked home at 2 am, the city was still busy with bars and restaurants crowded for a great Friday night. I tried to remember what this place looked like before guys got big. The changes were very subtle overall. Storefronts of newer buildings were redone with 15’ high doors. Resuarants had larger tables and chairs put in sections. Older buildings were adjusted as much as they could, others left for historical reasons, and big boys had to do the twist and bend to get in them. Walking down the street, the crowds looked different, instead of maybe seeing a one very tall guy towering overhead of a crowd walking down the street, now there were groups of giants, ranging from 7’ to 8’ among the regs. Then rarely the big score guys like Willis, Davis or Jess looming over the crowd. But overall the height of the groups stayed the same; you just saw an outcropping here and there of the giants.

They liked hanging with each other in public; they seemed to feed off each other's height. They also were more physical with us regs. They seemed to enjoy getting in close to us, picking us up at random, giving bear hugs. And this was with the straight giants also. Walking and talking with these guys was a challenge as they moved through space differently. All of them had a lumbering quality; trying to speak to a head 8 to 9 feet in the air while you were trying to have a conversation was impossible.  Walking and talking with these beasts was one of my pet peeves. I always asked the massive dude in that situation to stop to talk, or sit down and talk.

I never dated a giant; I guess after tonight I could date one. Willis was a walking dream. I could not get him out of my head.

I got to my place, went into the lobby and called the elevator. It was quiet in my building. As I got closer to my 4th floor,  I heard a slight growling, rumbling sound. I thought the elevator was making that sound. Then the noise stopped. 

The doors slid open, the soft tone came. I was bushed; I could not wait to get to bed.

Then the low growling sound sounded from the far side of the loft from Jess' bed area. I became concerned and wondered what it was. Slowly I walked across the loft space about 50 feet and came to the hanging panels that portioned off Jess' enormous makeshift bed of four California king mattresses. It was dark over here, only the light from the street lights below dimly lit the area.

I peeked around the panel.

There were two monstrous forms. Naked and grunting and growling. It was a spectacle of massive muscle forms intertwined moving rhythmically. Hits of glistening sweat on the muscles would shimmer quickly in the available light. One form was on the bed on elbows and knees, the other with cock inserted in the bottom forms huge ass.

I just gasped.

Both forms instantly froze. Both turned their heads towards me. The larger one pulled out of the mega ass then slowly stood up and up. It was Davis. He turned and cracked his neck and slowly engulfed his huge cock in one hand, pulled it and let it go. It slapped hard against his wide muscled waist. In two huge steps, he was in front of me, his cock right up against his belly, above me. He stepped in closer. His huge grapefruit sized balls hung just above my forehead. 

Jess was still in the position that accepted Davis giant cock. He was on his elbows but looking at me. He did not move a muscle. Davis softly took my hand, completely covering it, and slowly lead me to the bed. Jess reached out with one hand and gently pulled me next to him, then Davis and he guided me under Jess like I was going beneath a mack truck. My head was now just below Jess’ equally humungous cock. It was hard and tight up against his cobbled distended muscle gut. I reached up and started caressing it. Davis now was back in position, slowly pumping away, groaning. Jess began to moan and growl low. I was under over half a ton of man, with almost a ton of man joining in. I just let myself go.

I leaned up propping myself on my elbows and began licking the underside of Jess' pipeline sized shaft. As soon as I did the growl became louder. This was the growl I heard in the elevator. Davis pumped harder; I licked and sucked faster. Jess was in pure ecstasy. Davis stared slapping the behemoth ass cheeks of jess, and the vibration traveled through his body, and I could feel it on my mouth as I caressed his dick. Davis was pumping faster, and I knew Jess was going to blow soon. I put as much of my mouth against Jess' huge balls and started licking furiously, My dick a steel rod and I could not keep it from spewing any longer.

Davis yelled and shot his load, Jess shuddered and blasted all over my lower torso, and I blew my load into Jess' brick muscled stomach. Then they collapsed on each other, forgetting that I was the bottom of the pile. Suddenly I had a giant cock and balls pressed against my face and was being smothered by Davis’ and Jess' weight combined. For a moment it was nice, then I realized I could not breathe. I started slapping the side of Jess' titanic muscle gut like I was banging on the hull of a ship.

In one swift per move Davis rolled onto the bed, Jess grabbed me and rolled over, and I ended in between them in a cloud of man sex smell. We all were breathing heavily.

“So, Harold told me he saw you guys kiss at a coffee shop. What’s that all about?” I asked a matter of factly.                

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2