Guest

muscle growth Dad, The Homewrecker. (Part IV added 07/04)

Recommended Posts

rolling24

We can probably squeeze out another chapter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ro20316
On 12/18/2019 at 9:03 PM, Mattbo said:

Guess Part 5 isn't coming. Anyone got nay ideas?

true. The original user is listed as guest meaning he left the forum.

It's sad he never got to finish this amazing story

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wagnerman267

Would it be right for someone else to finish it? assuming the author is gone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ro20316
9 hours ago, Wagnerman267 said:

Would it be right for someone else to finish it? assuming the author is gone?

Well i dont know. The autor is gone and if there is nota way to contact him i dont think it would be aproblem but that's me i know some other people are more picky about this stuff

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kymuscleboy
On 12/21/2019 at 8:01 PM, Ro20316 said:

Well i dont know. The autor is gone and if there is nota way to contact him i dont think it would be aproblem but that's me i know some other people are more picky about this stuff

That's a bummer. I didn't realize that the author "AdonisObsessed" had left the forum completely. My personal view is that if the story has been abandoned unfinished by its original author then it would be fair game for someone else to take it up. If the author has left the forum completely, not just taken a break for a while, it's fair to assume they aren't going to finish. 

Still, the continuation needs to be posted to a different thread and clearly marked that it's by a different author in my opinion. That way it's clear in case the original author resurfaces and decides to continue. Kind of a win-win.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mattbo

Since the original author is gone I feel like the continuation is fair game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wagnerman267
2 hours ago, Mattbo said:

Since the original author is gone I feel like the continuation is fair game. 

 

8 hours ago, Kymuscleboy said:

That's a bummer. I didn't realize that the author "AdonisObsessed" had left the forum completely. My personal view is that if the story has been abandoned unfinished by its original author then it would be fair game for someone else to take it up. If the author has left the forum completely, not just taken a break for a while, it's fair to assume they aren't going to finish. 

Still, the continuation needs to be posted to a different thread and clearly marked that it's by a different author in my opinion. That way it's clear in case the original author resurfaces and decides to continue. Kind of a win-win.

 

On 12/21/2019 at 8:01 PM, Ro20316 said:

Well i dont know. The autor is gone and if there is nota way to contact him i dont think it would be aproblem but that's me i know some other people are more picky about this stuff

May the best man win then, gentlemen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rolling24

The original author wrote a 5th chapter and we collaborated on a prequel. We were in communication at the time but haven't been able to reach him recently. Will keep trying. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kymuscleboy
17 hours ago, Wagnerman267 said:

May the best man win then, gentlemen.

Oh, I don't have any good ideas for continuing the story. I was just offering my thoughts on how someone else could best continue it while giving all due credit to the original author. 

 

2 hours ago, rolling24 said:

The original author wrote a 5th chapter and we collaborated on a prequel. We were in communication at the time but haven't been able to reach him recently. Will keep trying. 

Given that we know another chapter is written, maybe people should give it just a little while longer? Maybe I'm an eternal optimist that adonisobsessed will come back. In the meantime, if the prequel was finished, and you have a copy, I think that would be fair game to post, since it is your work as well.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.