muscle growth Dad, The Homewrecker. (Part IV added 07/04)

Ro20316

His dad didnt know what was happening to him and it looks like it all started with Macy.

My guess is that she can grow a man but she needs for said man to bring her pleasure that's why Matt was such a stud when they started going out and married but with the years the spark faded  and eventho she loves Luke he cant bring her pleasure in a propper way. 

That entity that tells Matt be dominant comes from the growth and things will get crazier now with the three of them. Luke loves his wife and Macy loves Luke but she finds pleasure with Matt and Matt will only get bigger and dominant and Luke will be out in a second cause of it

• Like 2

That second part... yeah!!  That was pretty hot!!  Maybe I have a soft spot for Matt because he reminds me of me!!!  (Not sleeping with my sons wife!!)

gir500

Wonder if Luke will submitt to his dad and make him grow bigger

• Like 1

shizumaru

Matt should get rid of that condom and just fuck her raw. Maybe without that layer of rubber getting in the way, whatever energy that is coming from Macy's pussy will pour uncontrollably into Matt causing his muscles to go into hyper growth.

MegaMassiveMuscleMonster
24 minutes ago, shizumaru said:

Matt should get rid of that condom and just fuck her raw. Maybe without that layer of rubber getting in the way, whatever energy that is coming from Macy's pussy will pour uncontrollably into Matt causing his muscles to go into hyper growth.

Oh oh oh I likey

ploder4

Matt will grow massive and make little Luke his little bitch then take away his wife completely only allowing Luke to serve them and not play.

muscleboy2811

Not my usual type of story but really enjoying this! Keep up the good work!

Shinji86

Very hot story, excited to read more

muscledrain

I really hope his dad starts to fuck him as well. I want Matt to make his son his BITCH. 

• Like 2