Dad, The Homewrecker. (Part IV added 07/04)

On 4/7/2020 at 5:00 PM, Mattbo said:

Wish this could continue. Keep coming back to it. One of the best stories on the site

I think it's dead. The writer's name is now listed as "guest" meaning they've deleted their account.  It's a shame, as it really was a great story. 😪

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, the writer is gone. He has deleted his tumblr (though some stories have been archived by various users). I chatted with him a lot of discord, but that account has been deleted out of the blue a few months ago. Last I heard, he was moving to a new flat. Hopefully he may return one day.

• 1 month later...
On 22/12/2019 at 23:58, Kymuscleboy said:

Eso es un fastidio. No me di cuenta de que el autor "AdonisObsessed" había abandonado el foro por completo. Mi opinión personal es que si la historia ha sido abandonada sin terminar por su autor original, entonces sería un juego justo para alguien más retomarla. Si el autor ha abandonado el foro por completo, no solo se tomó un descanso por un tiempo, es justo asumir que no van a terminar. 

Aún así, la continuación debe publicarse en un hilo diferente y claramente marcado por un autor diferente en mi opinión. De esa manera, está claro en caso de que el autor original reaparezca y decida continuar. Una especie de ganar-ganar.

I agree

• 3 weeks later...

I hate to beat a dead horse, but honestly this story needs, like, a eulogy of some sort. It had the potential to be truly incredible, It's first chapter alone was hotter than some full stories could ever hope to be.

Stories like this come around so rarely-- and they seem to get finished even less often than that

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 years later...
13 hours ago, Muscletheftlover said:

Can I write a fanfic based off of this? Would it be called a fanfic? A musclefanfic? Im just a whore who wants the dad bigger. 👉👈

Go for it. The original author no longer has an account here. If you had something in mind as a continuation it seems to be yours for the taking

• Like 2

On 12/10/2022 at 12:58 AM, Muscletheftlover said:

Can I write a fanfic based off of this? Would it be called a fanfic? A musclefanfic? Im just a whore who wants the dad bigger. 👉👈

Can you please?! Just make a continuation

• Like 2

• 3 months later...