Dad, The Homewrecker. (Part IV added 07/04)

Hot Damn this story is amazing! It got me going so fucking bad! Can't wait for the next part. Need to see how much more Matt grows and when Luke will finally submit to his alpha father! 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2019 at 10:00 PM, synthex said:

I'm antsy for the next part of this. Great writing 👍

I'm glad you like it! I'm sorry the next part is taking so long. Part 5 is about 90% complete, but it also has been that length for a couple of weeks now. I struggled to find the right mood to finish it off earlier, and currently too busy with exams to write much. I'm hoping to get it done next week, but, considering I've not been able to finish any of the parts on time before this one, I wouldn't take my word for it. Hopefully once summer  rolls around I can get to adding more updates on a regular schedule, cuz I have quite a few more planned for this story. 

Part 5 is a bit of a different beast, a lot longer, and a bit less focused on Matt and Luke interacting. If you like Matt as the dominating, yet sometimes gentle, archetype I think you'll like it? No promises ;) 

Edited by Guest

10 hours ago, AdonisObsessed said:

I'm glad you like it! I'm sorry the next part is taking so long. Part 5 is about 90% complete, but it also has been that length for a couple of weeks now. I struggled to find the right mood to finish it off earlier, and currently too busy with exams to write much. I'm hoping to get it done next week, but, considering I've not been able to finish any of the parts on time before this one, I wouldn't take my word for it. Hopefully once summer  rolls around I can get to adding more updates on a regular schedule, cuz I have quite a few more planned for this story. 

Part 5 is a bit of a different beast, a lot longer, and a bit less focused on Matt and Luke interacting. If you like Matt as the dominating, yet sometimes gentle, archetype I think you'll like it? No promises ;) 

Take your time, but thank you for letting us know the story isn't dead. As long as there's hope for a new chapter, most of us don't mind waiting when your "real life" gets in the way of our fun. 😀 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great job . 👏   👏  👏  👏

thanks for being so generous with your time and sharing your hard work with us for free!

If it continues great, but if not, just want you to know you're greatly appreciated and admired by all of us!   😀   🙏  🙌  ❤️