Dad, The Homewrecker. (Part IV added 07/04)

Preamble:

A big thank you to @rolling24, who besides commissioning the following multi-part series and inspiring me with idea's, also made ton of spelling corrections and other improvements. Cheers!

Index. (Click on the parts to be taken to them)

Part 1 & 2: Below.

Part 3
Part 4

Dad, The Homewrecker.

PART 1:

Despite our best efforts, some places on our globe remain shrouded in mystery, tempting us from afar with intrigue.

Like, for example, the bedroom of a failing marriage.

-----------

“Dad….” Luke called out meekly, intense pleasure shooting through every fiber of his body.

Fuck. It was hard to focus while Macy was giving you a blowjob.

Images of the bedroom formed a whirlwind in his mind. But his dad remained the one point of clarity, visible through the mist.

While Macy was giving her husband a blowjob, Luke’s father was stretching open her pussy with great expertise. She was thankful her husband’s penis didn’t take up as much space as the equipment his dad packed, making it a lot easier to let out moans of pleasure.

“Dad.” Luke tried again, his voice now rising above the involuntary crescendo of moans from Macy and the brutish grunts from his dad.

His dad still didn’t seem to have heard him. Maybe the ecstasy clearly etched on his face while he fucked his latest conquest completely dominated his mind.

Luke focused on his dad’s body again. The effect was unmistakable this time. He had to tell him.

Through the smoke of bodily odors and sex he tried making eye contact with his father. He could see his brown eyes shining as their gazes met, on opposite sides of the same woman, his wife.

His dad just pulled a smirk, cockily raising his right arm into a bicep flex.

Of course, Luke didn’t need to tell him. He had probably figured it at himself at this point.

Luke was mesmerized by the bicep flex, you could see it most clearly there. With the sound of his dad’s heavy balls slapping against Macy’s body as background noise, both men watched the already flexed peak slowly rise higher and higher, inches of brawn magically flowing into the muscle by the minute.

The effect slowed as Luke’s Dad’s dominant humping tapered off. Son and father made eye contact again.

“I’m fucking growing.” His dad said in between heavy breaths with a confident grin.

Luke came.

-----------

48 HOURS EARLIER.

“I’m a bad little cop. I can’t help but ogle all the hot secretaries, and I like toying with the bad girls I arrest.”

A small uncomfortable silence lingered before the reply.

“No, this is not it.”

There was a little rummaging in the box of props.

“Your scores are terrible, you only look at my bulge in class, but if show me your tits I might give you a passing grade…”

This time the answer came much more quickly.

“Nope, doesn’t do it either.”

More rummaging in the box of props.

“Girls like you shouldn’t mess with guys like me. We both know we won’t be able to cage our... Desires.”

The replier hesitated for a moment, gently avoiding a hurtful comment.

“I’m sorry Luke, I don’t think this is gonna work for me.”

Luke seemed disappointed by the response, and he shoved his set of role-play props in the closet. Macy stood up from the bed and put her bra and underwear back on, dissatisfaction with the night’s results evident on her face.

“Did I at least spark something in you?” He asked, while the couple was on opposite sides of the room, getting ready for another sexless night.

Macy asked herself if the image of her chubby husband hanging over her, playing various roles, saying the corniest lines with the worst acting had ignited any arousal.

“No,” she replied.

Luke’s cheeks went scarlet. He had been so sure role-play would be the answer. He jumped into the bed and quickly covered himself up with the blanket, his belly jiggling wildly in the process.  

Luke stared at his wife while she prepared for bed. He knew most men would kill to have a wife as good-looking. She was voluptuous and beautiful, with an hourglass figure few women could emulate. A few years back they had been the resident power couple on their college campus, both of them sexy and virile. Him strong, muscular and wide, her curvy and enchanting.

Now one of them was slacking, and it wasn’t the woman who looked like she hadn’t aged a day since college. It was the man who couldn’t resist a donut each morning, who ate through an entire tub of ice cream while waiting for his wife to get back from her modeling gig, who hadn’t set a foot into a gym since his days on the football team.

“We can just try regular sex.” Luke proposed with an eager tone, desperate to please his wife.

Macy gently smiled while she looked at her soft husband in bed. He tried his best, there was no denying that.

“We already did so last night. I know about your stamina.” Macy quickly kissed him on the forehead. “Honestly, it isn’t that big of a deal, most women go without an orgasm for years.”

“We’ll give it another whirl soon then, yeah?”

He saw the unused strap on his wife had bought still protruding from the box of earlier discarded role-play props. The sight made him slightly uneasy.

“What other option do we have?” she asked, while stepping into bed.

And then the doorbell rang.

--------------------------------

Luke opened the front door, ready to tell the idiot who thought it was a good idea to ring doorbells after midnight to go to hell.

But the big shadow in the cold night air wasn’t just your regular old idiot.

“Dad?” Luke called out in disbelief.

He almost couldn’t believe the man standing in front of his porch was his old man, he hadn’t heard from him in months.

“Lukey! Kiddo. Sorry to drop in on you like this at… 8pm? But...”

“It’s 1:30AM.”

“Right! 1:30. Just got back from a business trip from Hawaii. This gorgeous gay couple I was counseling was having difficulty finding the male G-spot so I---”

“Look, my evening hasn’t been great. I’d appreciate it if you could just get to the point.” Luke said, with a face that confirmed he was pretty tired of his dad’s endless tales of the sex therapy he provided.

“Riiiight... So, you know the girl I was dating?”

Luke nodded, unsure what his father’s love life had to do with his sudden reappearance.

“Welllll. She kicked me out. Turns out I hadn’t told her we were in a polyamorous relationship. Crazy how that happens. Anyways, I just need a spot to rest my head for a few days until I get an apartment.”

Luke just raised an eyebrow in reply, hoping his dad wasn’t asking what he thought he was asking.

“... I was hoping that spot could be here? I’ll sleep on the couch. Or on the floor. All the nearby motels are full, I’m kinda out of options.”

Luke sighed in exasperation. He turned his head and stared at the starry night sky for a moment. Luke couldn’t look his dad in the eyes while he thought. He had to make a rational decision. Luke rather wouldn’t have dealt with his dad for another moment if he had any option, but he was family….

“Sure. Fine. Whatever. Come on in.”  Luke said with a shrug, like the decision had been entirely out of his hands. There probably was some truth to that. Men like Luke don’t say no to men like his dad.

As his dad stepped out of the night black and into the warm lighting of the house, part of the reason Luke preferred not to talk with his dad became obvious.

Because where Luke was all soft and flabby with a thick layer of fat, any vestige of his college football body long past, his dad continued to have a body that radiated masculine energy to some extent. He hadn’t given in to his every whim as Luke had and it clearly showed.  Matt looked good for a man his age. He had maintained his quarterback build from thirty years ago with a strict gym regimen. Even though he had a good layer of chunk covering him it was clear he still muscular and handsome.

His dad couldn’t be faulted the unfortunate difference between them, but Luke always blamed him a bit for having to reside in his more muscular shadow. At least the few inches of height Luke had on his pops gave him a few coat hangers to hang his masculine pride on to. He couldn’t help but long for the college days when he dwarfed his dad with his own muscularity, but those days were now long gone.

“Matt! It’s been too long!” Macy squealed while she ran down the stairs.

Luke tried to not to blame his dad for his obvious ‘excitement’ upon seeing Macy. The way her rack bounced up and down as she rushed down the stairs was unintentional, but Luke could see how a red-blooded man like his father was aroused.

The pair exchanged quick hugs, and Luke thought his dad’s eyes rested on Macy’s body just a second too long.

“Did I just hear correctly you’ll be staying with us for the next couple of days?” She innocently asked. She had a certain shine and glimmer to her most people didn’t have at 2am, and her beauty contrasted sharply with her husband’s sunken and pudgy face.

Matt let out a short uncomfortable laugh while scratching his mostly bald head. Luke was reminded with a grin how much his dad disliked being in anyone’s debt.

“Yeah, Lukey was kind enough to let me have the couch for the next few days. I hope you don’t mind.”

Macy quickly waved her hands in giddy excitement.

“Of course not! We haven’t chatted in forever, it’s about time I got all caught up with my father-in-law. There are some blankets in the cupboard Matt, I imagine you’ll probably want to hit the hay.”

Luke was glad his dad nodded and head towards the couch. He’d feel a lot better about having his dad strutting around his house if his wife wasn’t wearing her revealing nightgown.

“We’ll catch up tomorrow dad. Good night.”

“Good night kiddo.”

-----------

When the couple was again tucked in, the events of the evening replayed in Luke’s head. Some part of him felt like he had made a terrible mistake. He’d put his foot down this time, and not let his father walk all over him.

“This time will be different” Luke softly mumbled while sleep slowly caught up with him.

He stretched out his arms and gently spooned Macy. His big body may fill him with self loathing, but at least it was good cuddle material for his wife. While he brought her in for a hug he noticed how tense her body still was. She was wide awake.

“Everything okay hun?” Luke asked as he drifted further and further away.

“Luke. Babe. We need to talk.”

Immediately Luke was brought back to reality. He felt a bit anxious.

“Alright,” was all he could mutter.

“I’ve been thinking about my little… predicament. I know we’ve been trying really hard, but it feels like we aren’t getting anywhere, so II did some googling today….”

Please don’t suggest strap on. Please don’t suggest strap on. Please don’t suggest strap on.

“... And I think we should bring someone else into the bedroom.”

Luke shot up in surprise. He definitely hadn’t been expecting that. He could get behind it though. Another sexy woman crawling over him, that’d be sure to finally be able to push his wife over the edge.

“Who do you have in mind?” Luke asked with as much innocence as he could muster.

He had his mind on their sexy, young neighbor girl. Her husband had been deployed for the past few months, and she looked horny enough to even fuck Luke, fat rolls and all. It helped she was always watching whenever Macy was sunbathing in her bikini. The thought of the two women making out was already flashing through his mind. Luke’s last attempt at eating out Macy had gone rather horribly but the neighbor looked like a girl who knew her way around those parts.

“I was thinking Matt.”

Luke’s blood turned ice-cold right away.

“My dad?” he practically screeched in disbelief.

“Calm down. Yes, it’s a little weird. But honestly, anything besides a guy isn’t gonna do much for me.”

“Okay. Fair enough. But still, my dad?”

Macy shrugged.

“Do you know any other guy as sexually liberated as him? He has a fling every other night. One woman could not be enough for him. I want this to be a one time thing, and your dad is the only one I know who sees sex as just sex. Do you wanna get in some internet weirdo?”

Luke had to admit she had a point. He couldn’t count his dad’s ‘girlfriends’ in the last month on one hand.

Slowly, Luke felt his wife’s gentle and tender hands interlock with his.

“Only say yes if you’re okay with it hun.” Macy softly said.

But in her eyes Luke could see a certain kind of desperation. Their sex had been dull for months. He hadn’t heard her orgasm for nearly a year, and he was sure she had been faking it for a while before that. They used to go at it daily, even when Luke had turned into a blob, but Luke’s sex drive was slowly drying up while hers was still very much active. Luke couldn’t imagine the amount of hormones raging through her body, a woman like her needed to be pleased.

“Okay babe.” Luke said with a gentle smile.

The idea of his dad in the same bedroom as him, fucking the same woman, was still really weird to him. But Luke also knew it’d be good for her. He had heard the female orgasm was kind of like an engine, after a kick start it could be relatively easy to reactivate.

And as unfortunate as it was, his dad was the best man for the job.

And hey, maybe his dad wouldn’t even succeed in getting her off, wouldn’t that be a blow to his ego as self certified sex guru.

The couple looked at each other and smiled. After one awkward encounter maybe their troubles could be behind them.

Finally, after a long, eventful evening, Luke dozed off.

“And whenever had a little awkwardness killed anyone?” He softly mumbled while the world faded to black.

----------------------

The events of the night before suddenly jumped back into Luke’s mind when he found his dad jerking off on his living room couch.

First Luke calmed down somewhat while remembering that he had voluntarily provided lodgings to his dad.

Then he was severely freaked out because his dad was lying completely nude and jerking off in his living room.

He wanted to scream out but hesitated for a moment, the sight intriguing him. He could see why his dad was such a lady killer, he had the body to pull it off. Perhaps he’d was best categorized as a having the build of a coach, with thick juicy pecs and the faint outline of abs. All of it covered in a slight layer of grey fur. And of course, there was the thick cock he was jerking off in a slow rhythmic motion.

Luke found himself a bit jealous of his dad’s member, because he looked to be packing an inch or two more than Luke. In fact, seeing his dad lay there say comfortable in his own skin flared up quite a few of Luke’s own insecurities.

Luke stopped his pondering and brought himself back to reality.

“Dad? What the fuck!”

Matt didn’t seem the slightest bit dazed by the interruption of his son.

“Hey Lukey! Morning.” He said, while not looking up from his jerking.

Luke had prayed his dad had grown some inhibitions since they last slept under the same roof but that clearly wasn’t the case. He knew that sexual self-confidence was probably just as attractive to the younger women Matt slept with as his masculine body. It was annoying to deal with if he was your dad though.

“There’s a bathroom upstairs. If you gotta take care of your morning wood, do it there. There you aren’t in the view of the neighbors.” Luke calmly explained, trying not to look while his dad let out a few more grunts of pleasure.

“Alright. Alright. I’ll go do this out of view…” Matt smacked his hard member in his hands, the sound plastering a grin on his face.

“Wanna join me? Often during therapy sessions I recommend guys jerk off with their friends, helps the bonding experience as well as activate…”

“Normal dad’s don’t jerk off with their sons. Don’t be weird.”

Matt let that hang in the air for a moment, considering if he should go with his reply.

“Most dads don’t fuck their son’s wives either.” He said in an amused tone.

Luke felt his blood turn cold.

“How did---.”

“Macy. She asked me if I’d be willing to fuck her as she left for work. I’m glad she did, it’s gonna be a reallll fun evening.” Matt said while slapping his son on the back with the hand he had just seconds earlier being using to jerk off with.

There was a smirk on his face but it didn’t seem cruel, rather one of genuine excitement. Luke cringed and winced, but he was thankful he himself didn’t have to be the one asking his dad if he’d be up for the threesome.

“Alright, I’m gonna take care of this.” Matt said pointing as his cock before bounding up the stairs with a confident whistle.

As Luke heard the slapping of his dad’s balls between his trained thighs Luke reminded himself to kick him out as soon as possible.

Probably the worst part of the jealousy that raged through Luke while he heard more grunts of pleasure emerge from the bathroom upstairs, was knowing his dad didn’t mean to make Luke feel bad. Matt had always been completely relaxed with nudity, his many, many sexual partners and countless hours of discussing intercourse in lecture halls had dissolved any restraint about sex and being naked. He didn’t mean to make his son feel bad about his fat and sexless body, but feeling bad was all that Luke could do while he compared himself to his more virile dad.

Luke sighed, and hoped the eight hours of office work that were ahead of him would take his mind off things.

PART 2:

They decidedly did not.

“Threesome?” He heard the snack lady ask while she strolled past his desk.

Luke felt his blood turn hot.

“What? No.... I wouldn’t do that kind of thing. Happily married. Who told you? My wife---” He stuttered and stumbled.

How could she know? Did the whole office know? Did everyone know? Was his life over? Should he moved to Texas? India?

The snack lady looked unfazed.

“Tea, want some?” She asked again, shaking the kettle she had on her cart.

Ah. He had just misheard. Shit.

Luke mumbled something along the lines of ‘No thanks’ and she moved the cart along. He knew that mishearing ordinary conversation probably wasn’t an indication of confidence, yet still he didn’t feel like pulling out of the night’s upcoming plans. Part of that was desperation, part of it knowing there weren’t that many alternatives that didn’t tap into his wife’s fetish for fucking men with dildo’s, and part of it a certain….morbid curiosity.

Luke’s phone buzzed with a text. It rarely did that.

“Hon, grab some dinner near work and only walk into the bedroom at 8pm sharp. I want both my studs walking through the door at the same time. ❤️ -Mace”

Luke smiled a little, his wife could be one kinky fucker.

And being called a stud made him feel a little better while chomping down a donut.

---------------------

Luke quietly looked at his dad again under the dim light of the lamp. Matt’s handsome square jaw and stubbled face looked intensely into nothingness. Luke was reminded again of how much better his dad looked in his fifties than he himself looked now in his thirties. He tried not to let that bother him, especially as they were so close to the big moment.

Both men were standing in nothing but their briefs, so Luke had ample time to scan up and down his dad’s body. He didn’t even look that great, but he carried that body with such confidence he didn’t need to be ripped like a model.

“At least I’m not 5’9.” Was all Luke could think while he looked at his own belly with discontent.     

“Come on in boys.” Macy’s songbird like voice sang from the other side of the door.

The two men quickly glanced at each other. Father and son. An unusual couple, but Matt had enough gentle warmth radiating about him that Luke felt somewhat put at ease. His dad was just treating this as fun. Luke reminded himself he should do so too.

With a last nod of consent both men entered at the same time.

Macy laid there, temptingly and tantalizingly nude with just a then sheet covering her exquisite body.

She was a goddess. Luke suddenly felt bad that he’d never shared her before. Her figure was beautiful. They had been each other's first the initial semester of college a dozen years back an neither had been with anyone else.

Luke placed himself in front of Macy’s ‘entrance’ and softly pushed his bulge covered in sagging tighty-whities against her.

He had hoped the display would be a tease, but it looked more like he was just pushing his belly into her.

“Lukey, baby, I want you up here.” Macy said with a wink and a gentle tap next to her head.

Luke took his new position with a little unease.

His wife stripped him of his unflattering garment, his cock jumping into the warm air of the room with eager excitement. Macy’s eyes were completely focused on Luke’s hard cock and Luke’s cock alone. Macy stretched out her hand and slowly jerked it, her small her hands making the average piece of equipment look bigger.

Luke tried focusing on the way his wife’s eyes beautifully sparkled while she stared at the piece of meat in her hands. But he found his gaze alternating between his wife’s curvy form and his masculine dad, who was standing at the end of the bed. Matt’s gaze was firmly planted on Macy’s hot body, his big chest heaving while he rubbed his bulge through the fabric of his stylish and tight underwear.

Luke thought he’d be a whole lot more weirded out by his dad standing there if he hadn’t seen him naked and in a state of arousal so many times. Seeing him slowly getting himself hard felt strangely… Normal.

With a gruff his dad stepped out of his underwear into complete nakedness. Macy didn’t even look, her eyes were still plastered firmly on her husband. It was something Luke was thankful for, he knew how much of a thing she had for muscular guys, and his dad somewhat fit into that category.

Luke wanted nothing more than for his eyes to roll back and to be lost in a wave of pleasure, but he couldn’t pull away from the sight of his dad preparing to enter his wife.

Matt pulled out a condom, and rolled it onto his completely hard dick with a single casual hand and the expertise of someone who did it often.

Luke felt jealousy burn in him again. Why did his shit genes not endow him with a thick seven and a half inch tool like his dad had swinging between his legs instead of saddling him with an average five and half?

Slowly and gently his dad entered, without pause. Macy took it like a pro, her vagina was made for cock. Without even a glance at Matt, she directed Luke onto the bed and pulled his cock into her mouth, licking up the small drop of pre at the tip, savoring the taste.

Luke felt like he was on top of the world, his model like wife giving him a blowjob with an expression of pure pleasure plastered on her face, undoubtedly because she had the honor of servicing his great cock…. Then Luke remembered there was another man inside of her, and he was much more likely to be the source of the pleasure.

His feeling of greatness was shattered by the large silhouette of his father standing on the edge of the bed. Luke pursed his lips in dissatisfaction while he looked at the guy standing on the other end of Macy, a man with a trained physique and superior  endowment, who Luke knew was much more virile than he currently was.

Luke once again found himself not looking at his beautiful wife, but at his dad. Part of him hoped he could spot some secret technique that he could replicate to give his wife the pleasure Matt was currently providing. That would mean her new moans of pleasure weren’t just a consequence of a bigger, better cock.

Then Luke spotted something awfully strange while looking at his dad’s silhouette.

He knew people said sex is the best work-out, but he had never thought to take it seriously.

His dad looked a little leaner than just a few minutes ago. Like he had burned a half dozen pounds. Clearly all of it had been fat, because the abs that were now on display looked great. His pecs looked a little deeper and square too.

Luke was just about to comment on it when he felt himself going over the edge. It had come suddenly, but then it almost always did with him. He didn’t even get to shout that he was cumming before shooting his small dribble into his wife’s mouth.

A wave of tiredness washed over Luke following the encounter. He always felt drained after sex. He threw himself back onto the bed. At first he closed his eyes as sleep always came seconds after he came. But the sound of Macy’s soft moans and his dad’s grunts were too overwhelming to ignore.

“Now it’s just you that needs to come.” Matt said smiling while lifting Macy up in his arms.

It was the first time that Macy really looked at her father-in-law while getting fucked by him and her faced showed she clearly liked what she saw.

Matt increased his pace and depth, making Macy’s eyes roll back in their sockets. Matt closed his eyes as he drilled her, savoring the feeling of stretching yet another woman open.

Luke was the only one aware of the remarkable scene unfolding while Matt’s cock continued to firmly push into Macy.

Because it almost appeared as with every thrust his dad made, he seemed a little bigger than before. It’s effect was nearly unnoticeable, but due to Matt’s rapid pace he slowly seemed to inflate with the tiniest part of a pound. And it wasn’t fat, mind you, it was the most masculine of compounds.

Muscle

Luke could see that after ten minutes of continuously fucking his wife, his dad seemed a bit beefier. Proportionally more muscled.

Luke didn’t think about how that was odd and against every law of nature he knew till the screams of pleasure from his wife suddenly dragged him back to reality.

“Oh fuck. Oh fuck? Oh fuck!” Macy yelled out while experiencing an orgasm for the first time in forever.  

Her stiffened body loosened as she rode her wave of bliss into cloud nine.

Matt gently laid her on the bed and pulled his thick cock out of her.  He didn’t seem to have noticed yet that his arms looked just a tad beefier and more muscular than before. Luke bit his tongue. Whatever he saw, he assured himself, it probably wasn’t real. A trick of the light, or whatever.

People don’t just grow, right?

Matt looked at his rock hard dick. He still hadn’t cum, but he felt like he was just a few tugs away from exploding. He looked Macy directly in the eyes and then gave his baby maker a firm squeeze.

“Fuck yeah.” He growled with a grin, while he shot his load into condom.

Luke thought his dad’s dick looked just a hair longer than a few minutes ago, had he not been fully hard when he entered?

Matt carefully peeled the tight condom off his rod, and looked at it cluelessly for a second.

“You got a bin?” He asked.

Luke stared out into the distance, the entire last minute feeling more and more like a dream and haze. He only registered the question had been aimed at him after a few seconds.

“Oh! No. Just put it on somewhere on the desk.” Luke said with a slight, dismissive wave of his hand. He just wanted to catch some rest before he started seeing weirder stuff than growing dads.

Matt shifted his naked weight from one leg to another in front of the desk, not certain where to put the stretched-out cum-filled rubber. He ended up hanging it over a picture so it wouldn’t drip out over the table.

Luke wasn’t sure if he intentionally chose to hang it over a honeymoon photo, covering Macy’s face with the worn out condom.

“Thanks for the fun and a great lay” Matt said as he winked at Macy with a chuckle.

A girlish giggle from Luke’s wife was the only reply.

“We’ll see you tomorrow dad.” Luke said, while firmly looking at the door.

“Oh. Before I forget, Lukey. Mind grabbing me a tub of protein from the store tomorrow? I’m gonna be apartment hunting and super busy, but I’ll need some after my heavy lifting session tomorrow. Don’t want this body getting soft!”

“Get your own protein. Dad.” Luke said with snark and sleep invading his voice.

Matt’s eyes flared for a moment and Luke thought he had made a terrible mistake.

He was fully prepared for a speech about what happened if you ignored requests from the better men in the world. The more muscular men. The more hung men. The men that fucked your wife.

But such a speech did not come.

“Good night, Lukey.” His dad said with a shrug.

Luke looked at the variety of bodily fluids slathered over his wife’s puss.

He did not feel like saying “Good night” back.  

--------------------------

Quietly Luke shut the door on his car. It was 6am and he had tried to be as quiet as possible while he had sneaked around the house. He had originally just wanted to sit in the living room and watch some TV till it was time to leave for work, but he had forgotten his dad had taken over the couch.

So instead he sat in the car. The scenery was better too, because it was a place that didn’t involve seeing memories of his dad in every bit of furniture. Memories of his dad growing and swelling with muscl---.

“No.” Luke mumbled to himself.

He wouldn’t give in to spectral images just yet. People don’t just grow. He had to take his mind off things.

He slowly kicked the car into gear, driving to the nearest 24H grocery store.

Yet still images of his dad were all that filled Luke’s mind. His heavy breathing. His muscles slowly inflating with each and every thrust...

Luke turned on the only piece of distraction he had readily available in his car, the radio.

“...To close of the midnight show, here is Lizzo, with her hit new single ‘Juice!’."

Luke wasn’t familiar with the tune but considering it was designed to be an earworm, it didn’t take long for him to sing along unapologetically loudly.

“Ain’t my fault I’m out here getting loose.” Luke sang, while tapping on the steering wheel with his fingers.

“Gotta blame it on the goose, gotta blame it on my juice baby.” The rhythm was infectious, and Luke almost forgot about the pickle he was in. Almost.

Because while he waited for the traffic light to turn green, his mind conjured up strange daydreams and images. Daydreams that were more akin to remnant’s of nightmares.

Instead of being in the car he suddenly found himself outside his bedroom door, peeking timidly into the room he had spent countless nights. The colours were hazy, washed out and vague, but what he saw inside burned into his eyes nonetheless.

His wife was being held suspended in the air by one man’s beefy arms. Another big man was standing in front of her delicate body, stretching her passage wide open with his superior manhood. Luke couldn’t see their faces, but he didn’t need to, he knew who these men were. They were his worst fears personified. The fear that sooner or later his hot wife would get powerful men worthy of her delicious body.

Luke felt sick. When he had first lost his football honed body to rolls of fat, this was a common nightmare for him. But he hadn’t seen it for a year or two. Had the threesome reawakened his anxiety? But he had consented to his dad’s participation, so why did he still feel so… Defiled?

Luke felt his mouth go dry. Besides the deep horror, some of the vision inspired awe, he had to admit it. It’s in our human nature to love seeing the best our species has to offer during their most intimate moments, straight porn of guys with big dicks is popular for a reason after all. And jeez were these men and his wife perfect together. The man railing her was much bigger than Luke had been in his prime, with muscle cascading over muscle to form a thick and solid build that would be the envy of any man. His wives mewling sounds coupled with the juices cascading over her thighs, convinced Luke this modern hercules was big everywhere.

Luke’s goggling was interrupted by a sudden sharp scream of pleasure coming from his wife. Luke knew it was all a daydream but it certainly sounded very real. He made eye contact with this dream version of the woman he was married to. Her mouth formed into a cruel grin, and she opened it to speak. But the sound that left her throat wasn’t the voice of Macy. It was the voice of Lizzo, singing her new hit single.

“Ain’t my fault I’m out here getting loose. Gotta blame it on my juice. Gotta blame it on my juice. Gotta blame it on my juice. Gotta blame it on my juice. Gotta blame it on my---

HONK

Luke jumped awake again with a startle. The traffic light was green again, and clearly the people behind him wanted to get on with their day. He quickly pulled into the parking lot of the grocery store, rubbing the temple of his head trying to figure out where those strange dreams kept coming from.

-------------

Even when he pushed his shopping cart through the isles there wasn’t much else Luke could think about. He threw in some croissants, breakfast was his favourite.

He passed by the tub of protein his Dad had requested. He halted for a moment in front of it. He could be the rebellious little devil and disobey his dad’s request, but there was no harm in helping him out, just this once, right?

He threw the tub of protein in his shopping cart.

While he did so he felt a strangle electric shock travel through his body. Luke clicked his tongue and pulled his face into a frown while an uncomfortable thought lingered in his mind.

He suddenly thought hadn’t been daydreaming or experiencing left over nightmares at all. It was something more powerful. More primal. Not just a simple conjuring  of the mind, instead it was a warning. A word of caution. An exhortation.

Luke felt a chill travel through his spine while he sought the exact word to describe the alien feeling.

A premonition.

-------------------------------------

Continue to part III

Ohh what an outstanding first chapter.

Someone being a sex therapist it's something that i havent read in  a story, It's fire to burn many and many topics and i hope we read more of Matt's adventures and not only how he "helps" Luke and Macy's marriage.

Luke is a complelling main character. He is nice and just let himself go through life but im sure if he sets himself to eb proactive again he canregain his looks from collage he has great genetics for it if his dad is something to look out.

Matt grows from sex but it looks like it's tyeh first time it happens. Can not wait to reach the part from the beggining of this story

• Like 2

Wow what a great start! Wonderful detail in your writing and the premise is very interesting, growth from sex is one of my favorite triggers. I'm excited to see where you go from here

• Like 1

That was a great, inventive first chapter. It puts a really interesting spin on both cuckold stories and muscle dad (actual father being bigger) stories, both of which are extremely hot in their own right. This is more than just hot though. It also has a really interesting plot developing that I can't wait to see continued. Luke's varied feelings and premonitions add yet another great twist. I can't wait to see where it goes from here!

Thanks for all the kind comments ❤️ Link to part I & II

PART 3:

Luke was surprised to see his neighbour standing in his garden when he pulled into the driveway.

She was a slight, elusive figure that rarely came out of her house. This had always disappointed Luke, who thought her beauty rivaled Macy. He had been thinking of opening lines in his head, trying to think of a way to show he had a sweet personality to go with his plump body when he saw the reason she was standing dazed in his garden, biting her lips.

She was staring through the living room window, where she could clearly see his dad repeating the morning ritual that had startled Luke yesterday.

Matt, once again lying on the couch playing with his nude body and cock, in the most blatant and obscene manner possible.

Luke immediately discarded any plans for pleasant conversation and rushed inside.

“Dad?!” Luke said while he shut the front door. “What did I tell you about jerking off in the living room?”

All Luke got as a reply was a groan of pleasure from his dad.

Luke made his way over to the couch. He glanced out of the window, and could see his neighbour moving down the sidewalk like she hadn’t been staring at Matt stroke his meat for god knows how long.

“Dad?” Luke asked, a lilt of insecurity invading his voice while the man lying on the couch remained unresponsive.

Luke found himself once again staring at his father’s naked body, and once again couldn’t help but think the man was a little bigger than yesterday.

A few more bumps of muscle here.

A bit less fat here.

And a bit more size, well, everywhere.

An indiscernible change to anyone else, but if you had seen your dad naked as often as Luke had, it was hard to ignore.

The rhythmic jerking, an urgent yet sensual motion, and the audible pleasure it created was the only indication that Matt was awake. His eyes were closed, as he likely conjuring up hot images of fucking Macy to fuel his session of self worship. Luke felt like at a loss what to do, he couldn’t just leave his dad lying there, exposing himself like that, but if he was intentionally ignoring him…

“Dad. Can you go upstairs? Please.”

Without any sense of urgency, Matt opened his eyes.

And for a brief moment Luke’s dad looked at him with the same cold glare as yesterday evening. A firm glare filled with dominance and contempt for the smaller man.

But then it faded, and Matt’s goofy smile appeared. A lingering, foreboding dread remained with Luke however.

“Oh. Sorry Lukey, must not have heard you.” He laughed, continuing his jerking unapologetically.

Luke felt disgusted again, though he knew with as many times he had walked in on his dad in the middle of some sexual act he should have gotten used to the sight by now.

But beside the usual disgust, Luke felt a certain curiosity and intrigue about his dad’s sexual needs.

“Do you really need to do that again?” Luke said. It was more of a thought than anything he really wanted to know.

His dad just raised his eyebrows, as if to ask, “You don’t?”

“I mean, you jerked off yesterday morning, you, uhm, came last evening. Do you really need to let off steam again? Seems excessive.”

Matt shrugged his wide shoulders.

“A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. I’ve needed to empty my balls at least three times a day since I’ve hit puberty, but for some reason I’ve been even more horned up today.”

Matt clearly didn’t intend to brag, but to Luke it certainly felt that way. He was lucky if he got horny every other day. What man nearly fifty still had a sex drive that like that?

While he watched his dad lying there, his pecs twitching while he continued his slow stroking without a care that his son watched. Luke knew exactly what kind of man would have a sex drive like that. A masculine man.

“Doesn’t take away from my enjoyment of last night though.” Matt remembered with a lascivious smile.

Luke felt embarrassed as he recalled the previous night’s events, then quickly remembered his confident and completely nude dad was still jerking off in front of the window.

“Well, anyway. Good talk dad. You can take your jerking upstairs now.” Luke said while averting his eyes, fearful his dad had noted his lingering gaze.

Matt didn’t move a finger. Well, nothing besides the hand that was providing him with self worship of course.

“Hmmm, why would I Lukey? I’m obviously comfortable here.”

“But the neighbours….”

Matt’s eyes suddenly flared up.

“Stop being such a little tiny prude.” Matt barked.

Luke imeditialy dropped quiet, it felt like a fatherly scolding and he couldn’t free himself of the feeling that he had done something wrong.

Matt caught his tongue before he lashed out again.

“I’m sorry.” He said rather sheepishly. “I don’t know what came over me. An excess of male hormones I guess. When you’ve been edging for better than an hour you forget you aren’t king of the world. I’m the guest here.”

Matt gave his cock a few last thoughtful tugs and then he athletically jumped up from the couch and strolled to the stairs, his legs jutting out just a tad more than yesterday, his masculine butt even firmer.

Again, Luke couldn’t lose the thought that every part of his dad just look a tad… Bigger.

He had to ask.

“Dad. Do you feel bigger?”

Matt didn’t bother looking back.

“Besides my natural morning pump? No, don’t think so.”

Luke was just about to ask what a ‘natural morning pump’ entailed when he was interrupted by Macy letting out a loud yawn.

“Morning Matt.” She said standing there in her thin nightshirt with her eyes half closed.

Luke still couldn’t shake the thought something was off about his dad’s body. Yesterday he had been the exact same height as Macy’s 5’9 body. But now he seemed just the tiniest bit taller, was he standing on his toes?

Macy scanned up and down the erect nude man in front of her as he smiled at her. Without any warning she went for a hug, Matt’s painfully hard dick pressing into her belly.

“Had a good night’s rest?” She asked while pressing her bosom into Matt’s body.

Matt could only nod, even the sex guru had been left speechless by the sudden lewd display.

Macy skipped down the stairs as Matt rushed to the bathroom, wanting to take care of his boner with greater urgency than before.

“I can’t believe you just did that.” Luke said, not quite sure yet how to interpret his wife’s actions.

Macy shrugged her toned shoulders.

“Honestly Luke, we’ve had a threesome, there are no lines left to cross.”

Macy pondered for a moment while staring Luke in the eyes.

“You’re a bit of a prude sometimes, you know that Luke?”

--------------------------

“And then I said: ‘Little lady, I’ve been counseling your pathetic husband for years on how to deal with the anxiety of being upstaged in the bedroom by a superior man, I think he’ll mind if we fucked!’ Oh man, you should have seen the disappointment on her face! I loved it!”

Laughter erupted from the table, though the sound was far from genuine.

Luke was only laughing out of politeness, wondering if every single story his dad had from his work as a sex guru had to involve cheating, threesomes and other men’s inadequacy.

Macy was laughing just a bit too easily and too loudly, staring at the substantially pumped pec cleavage Matt showed off in his shirt following his intense workout, rather than focusing on anything he said.

“You must love your job.” Macy whispered with a sense of awe.

“I certainly don’t mind getting up the morning, no.”  Matt replied with a grin.

Luke, nervous that the two were about to exchange flirtatious comments, decided now was the right time to put away the dinner plates.

“Dinner was delicious.” Luke mumbled while giving Macy a quick kiss.

The display was meant as a way to rebuff his dad and defend his territory. But the limp gesture failed to spark the passion Matt easily stoked in Macy. It didn’t help Luke’s ego that she was staring deep into Matt’s brown eyes during the brief kiss.

“Mmmmmm, that steak was great.” Matt said, while swiping away some grease from his thick 5 o’clock shadow with the back of his hand.

“You two little lovebirds go upstairs, I’ll take care of the dishes.” Matt said with sly grin.

Luke raised his eyebrows. His dad was many things, but willingly doing dishes which he considered women’s work was certainly not normal.

Matt scolded Luke, “What? C’mon little guy, don’t you see the twinkle in Macy’s eye? A day of prancing and posing her sexy figure, nearly nude in front of strange men with camera's has gotten her more than a little aroused. Urges like that should always be encouraged son.” He stared directly at Macy, his thick tongue slowly licking the last bit of grease from his full lips.

Luke wondered if his dad was aware that the twinkle sparkling in Macy’s eye was entirely directed at him. Maybe Matt wasn’t aware of the passion he stirred in Macy?

But really, would a man of his experience not note the longing glances Macy had directed at him since he fucked her to orgasm last night?

Luke’s line of thinking was interrupted when Macy grabbed his hand and guided him up the stairs.

The carefree whistling coming from the kitchen while Matt scrubbed away on the dishes floated up to the bedroom, so even though he was out of sight Luke couldn’t help but feel like his dad was standing right there with him. In the dark.

Matt’s prediction that Macy was lusting for release had been spot on. She quickly discarded her clothes and Luke felt himself bone up right away, seeing the outline of her beautiful figure.

“C’mon Babe, hurry up.” Macy said while she slinked toward the head of the bed.

Luke obliged, unceremoniously struggling out of his clothes and assuming the position between her long legs that his dad had taken last night.

It did not take long for Luke to fall into rhythm, though his thrusting was a little shaky and without clear purpose. This was his usual approach. It also did not take long for Luke to notice his wife looked bored.

He had hoped Macy’s inability to cross the threshold of pleasure was like a guy being unable to maintain a firm erection. That it was just in the person’s head, the result of some deep rooted anxiety. He had hoped that once his dad had given her a taste of pleasure it would be easier for Luke to make her cum.  

The strained and bored expression plastered on Macy face didn’t support that theory.

And a more deeply rooted hope within Luke was that whatever had happened to his dad last night that made him bigger, more muscular and leaner would happen to him too, however slight. Looking down across his sagging hairless chest, he remained his flabby old self.

Luke panted like an out of shape office worker as he approached the cusp already. This wasn’t gonna work.

He pulled out without resistance, catching his breath while he looked at his average dick with disappointment.

“What’s wrong babe?” Macy asked, her voice containing real concern.

Luke thought about his options for a second as he held his quickly softening penis.

He could just say that nothing was wrong and life would move on. He likely wouldn’t ever be able to give her a thrill in the bedroom without sacrificing his dignity to a strap on. In that scenario she’d never ask for a repeat of last night’s adventure, no matter how pleasurable it was for her. She might feel a constant hunger for Matt but in a few days he’d move out and be gone from their lives for god knows how long again. In a sense, she’d always be the small town timid girl, to shy to ask for big presents.

Or.

Or he could give her the thing she wanted most in the world right now. But he knew that once could be written off as a fluke. But twice? That’s a pattern, a pattern that could continue regardless of how Luke felt about it.

He sighed. Luke might like to think he had options, but knew deep down he really didn’t if Macy was ever going to be sexually satisfied and truly happy..

“Mace. I think we should try with my dad again.”

--------

Matt had been calmly sitting in the living room, staring into the void of the evening sky when Luke barged in.

The way he had been looking into nothingness, unoccupied, his hands behind his head, lounging like a king, it almost appeared as if he had been waiting.

“Done already?” Matt said with a teasing tone that bordered on arrogance.

“No. It’s just.... Uhmmm.... We thought that…. Well, since we have you here…. We might as well…”

Matt just had to raise his eyebrows before Luke got the hint.

“Right, I’m rambling. We wanted to ask, since we have you here…”

Luke took a deep breath and just blurted out the rest.

“....Do you have any tips to show us in the bedroom. You know, as a ‘guru’ or whatever.”

Luke felt proud that his apparent prudish mind had been able ask a question so directly.

His dad seemed unshaken.

“Oh yeah? Hmmm, I guess so.”

“Had he been expecting this?” Luke wondered, or was Matt just so casual about sex that even fucking his son’s wife was not out of the ordinary?

Luke didn’t have to ponder that for too long, because before he knew it, he was standing in his bedroom again. Only now his dad was not looming over him in his thoughts, but in reality.

“Lesson one kiddo, sex is all about the foreplay. You gotta tease your partner.” Matt explained as he looked at Macy.

Slowly he lifted his shirt up, revealing his hairy, muscular body then tossing the shirt at Luke’s feet. After dropping his trousers he slowly groped the significant bulge in his grey boxer shorts for a bit, causing Macy’s mouth to water.

Luke looked down to his own pudgy body and much, much smaller bulge and wondered how he would ever tease Macy to arousal. Maybe the reviews for his dad’s workshops stating that it contained little actual expertise besides the bragging of a hung stud had a ring of truth to them.

After bouncing his heavy pecs up and down, something that made Macy squirm in delight, Matt finally stepped out of his boxers, revealing his soft, heavy manhood.

“Lesson two kiddo, start with the female’s mouth and work your way down, gives you plenty of time to bone up before you pound her.”

Luke felt that need for time was rather redundant. He couldn’t look at Macy’s naked form for more than a few seconds without getting rock hard. Only someone like his dad, who had slept with hundreds of women, would need to additional stimulation by such a hottie to get hard.

With an expertise that Luke was all to familiar with Macy started to enthusiastically exploring Matt’s plump penis with her tongue. It didn’t take long before Matt let out a groan of approval.

Besides the intimidating cock her tongue was getting acquainted with, Macy took time to explore each and every part of Matt’s body: his large, heavy balls, the muscles that made up his thick thighs and glutes, the faintly outlined abs, the protruding set of fur covered pecs. Her small hands swept over all of it, feeling the masculine power just beneath his skin.  

It was clear Macy’s expertise was a little much for even Matt to handle. After Macy carefully traced one of the veins trailing from the root to the tip with her tongue, his cock looked painfully hard and angry.

“Lesson three. Take charge when you need to.” Matt growled through clenched teeth.

Without any further warning he grabbed Macy by her hair, and shoved the entirety of his big, thick cock down Macy’s throat. She struggled for a moment, emitting some choking noises as the hefty cock filled so much space.

Without regard for his prey’s struggle Matt started pumping his cock in and out of her mouth, using her throat as if it was his personal plaything.

Luke wanted to intervene, to make sure his wife was okay, but then he noticed her expression of utter happiness. She even tried to let out some primal moans, but the big cock drilling down her throat was muffling any and all sound.

Any hope that Luke had for his own sexual prowess was destroyed when he saw her underwear getting wetter and wetter. He swore he could smell her arousal.

Macy was clearly having a good time. Matt definitely was.

Luke wondered how such utter disregard for her pleasure could evoke such a strong response within Macy. He had tried every position he knew she liked and even some she didn’t! But his dad just grabbed her by her hair and shoved his cock in. Why did she not get horny when Luke tried his best, but did do so when Matt barely tried at all?

Luke only had to look at his dad’s body again to get his answer. Matt was big, everywhere. Women would love him in bed no matter what he did. He didn’t have to try, every woman would want to be his cum dump.

“Fuck yeah.” Matt whispered while pulling his drool covered cock out and shoving it back in.

It was at this point that Luke again noticed something odd.

Odd perhaps wasn’t the right word, because he had seen the same strange sight once before, when the same two people were banging.

With every thrust that Matt made, he inflated with size and masculinity. Like a balloon, pounds just seemed to pack onto his frame like a magic trick.

“Now, boy. Lesson five. Or three. Or whatever number we were on. When a woman is already on the edge you show her what real pleasure feels like.”

Finally Matt let her head go, and pulled his cock out with a plop, Macy resisting his retreat. Her moving mouth reminded Luke of a fish out of water as her lips reached for that fat prick.

“Dad. Something seems really wrong with you. You… Grew. Just now.”

------------------

Matt ignored Luke, as he was too consumed with how fucking great it felt to be himself to listen to the latest nonsense coming out of Luke’s mouth.

Fuck, Matt had to admit he felt even better than usual, some unknown energy fueling him, making him feel even bigger than he already was.

Shit, even my cock looks bigger than normal, Matt thought to himself.

Matt took the same position he had yesterday evening between Macy’s spread legs, granting his glorious battering ram prime access to her wet pussy.

Out of the corner of his eye he saw Luke timidly crawl up to the position he had been in yesterday, though Macy’s mouth eagerly opening to service the thinnish member pointed toward her face.

She couldn’t get enough, even if Luke’s painfully average dick was a downgrade from the beefstick that had just been stretching her jaw.

Haphazardly Matt pulled a rubber over his cock, failing to notice how much tighter the thing felt on him while he lustingly stared at all the curves making up Macy’s body.

Even though she now had her husband’s dick in her mouth, all Macy could stare at was the man standing between her legs with an athlete’s stance radiating testosterone.

With the raincoat in place, Matt firmly pushed into her as she moaned and started pounding away.

With each thrust Matt felt an intense burning sensation in his chest. He had felt it yesterday and again today when he fucked her mouth. He assumed it was just the feeling of satisfaction you got from finally getting the piece of tail you’ve been lusting after for years.

Matt was not accustomed to women who didn’t beg for it. That’s why Macy’s teasing flirtation had enticed him for so long.

Thrust. He chuckled as Macy’s eyes rolled back.

Softly he heard Luke’s nagging voice, begging for attention, but Matt couldn’t be bothered to lift his focus from fucking his son’s beautiful wife.

At first he had respected Luke’s claim to the girl. But that was when Luke himself had still been a stud. A stud worthy of the young goddess. But for the past few years Luke’s claim had weakened as had his body….  

Thrust. A loud moan traveled out of Macy’s lips as Matt held her in place.

For the past few years he had considered Macy free game. But despite the palpable attraction between them, she kept true to her wedding vows. Exclusive commitment was understandable and respectable, but Matt thought it was so… Boring.

Thrust. Macy mewed like a kitten eliciting a sneer on Matt’s thick lips.

Matt had realised that the one thing holding their exclusivity together was their inexperience. Macy stayed with Luke because she simply didn’t know any better. An ‘accidental’ bump at Christmas with Matt’s thick cock must have been an eye opener for her.

Thrust. Matt could feel Macy’s whole body tremble with pleasure and he laughed.

Out from the mist of thoughts and sex Matt heard Luke’s whining voice again. The big man didn’t feel bad for ignoring it. Despite the fact he was getting his dick sucked, Luke was but a spectator now, watching as his dad easily pleasured his wife.

Matt didn’t really mean for that ‘accidental’ nude encounter to dry-up Macy’s pleasure. He had just wanted to show her the world outside of her husband existed, and it was much brighter than she imagined. How could he have known that simply seeing an actual man for the first time in years would ruin Luke's flabby attempts at sex.

Thrust. Macy’s pupils were dilated and her eyes were filled with tears as Matt stared directly into them.

Of course, it had brought him great joy that he she had chosen him to not only open up this world, but guide her through it as well. Guide her to pleasure she’d never get from fat, lazy Luke, who was content to pursue the pleasure of a donut rather than that of a nubile woman.

Thrust

The heat in Matt’s chest reached a boiling point and suddenly he became aware a fog had been covering his mind, twisting his perceptions.

Those thoughts that had been shooting through his mind felt strangely alien now, like they hadn’t been his own.

Matt agreed with them, to an extent. He had always hungered after Macy like she was a delicious meal. But the nude encounter had been accidental, right? I mean, of course he knew exactly what time Macy went for a shower each morning, and he just so happened to forget his clothes…

Matt realised what alien entity had been depositing these thoughts in his mind. It was his own deep subconscious, a confession of his guilt.

Matt glared through the haze of sex and lust covering the room and finally made eye contact with Luke.

The alien voice of his subconscious told Matt of Luke’s real place. The place of any man who was less muscular and less well endowed than him. The place of a man who allows another to fuck his wife. The voice urged him to be dominating. To be more just, to not let politeness inform his actions toward the inferior men walking the globe.

Matt resisted. He wasn’t ready to submit to such a cruel way of looking at the world.

But then a couple memories flashed through his mind.

His son commenting on how he looked bigger.

His son lustfully looking over his own father’s naked body.

His son watching his father’s larger cock as he stroked it in the living room.

Then he remembered the deep powerful sensation whenever he was inside Macy, stretching her open.

Matt finally made the connection.  

Confidently, Matt raised his right arm into a bulging bicep flex. He smirked as his inferior and jealous son looked with glassy eyes at the globe of power.

The powerful stench of intense fucking filled the air.

And then he could see what his subconscious had been trying to tell him. His biceps slowly inflating with power. Growing bigger and bigger.

He didn’t really care how it was happening. Or why. He just loved that it was.

The effect slowed as Matt’s dominant humping tapered off. He could usually have gone for hours boning a hot woman like Macy but with his realization found himself incredibly close to an orgasm.  

Macy gave him a sated smile, clearly content with how many times she had come over the last hour. As she should have been.

Matt stared at his arm again, which now looked so much tighter and more muscular than before. Exclaiming ‘Brawn!’ at an very audible volume.

“I’m fucking growing.” His dad snarled between heavy breaths.

Luke whined as his body gave a weak convulsion and dribbled a few drops of cum onto the bed.

Matt joined his enthusiasm, albeit much more triumphantly.

He pulled out, quickly ripping of the condom, which was drenched in his pre and her copious emissions.

Macy laid there, a vision of contentment and satisfaction smiling gratefully. It was the last kick he needed before the best orgasm he had ever had hit him.

He roared. Ropes and ropes of thick cum shot out of his cock at record breaking speeds coating Macy in his seed.

There seemed for a moment no end to his pleasure or the contents of his balls. But eventually, after what felt like forever, even his titanic bliss tapered off.

But not before he had created a nice thick stain of spunk all over Macy’s chest.

Matt had to catch his breath after that epic fuckfest before he could go back to making snarky remarks to Luke.

“And that son….” he paused, his new, bigger chest rising and falling as he found his new dominant footing,

“....is how a real man fucks your wife.” Matt gloated looking Luke directly in the eye with a smug grin and a full body stretch, displaying his large endowment and far superior physique to his out of shape and modestly hung son.

Fully nude he strutted out the door, his softening penis slapping loudly between his thighs with a sound that oozed manliness. It didn’t even register to Matt that he was a few inches closer to the top of the doorframe, or that his width had equally increased. Luke, however, took note.

For some reason, as Matt walked down the stairs he couldn’t help but sing a little song. It was the first one that came to mind, one he had heard in the gym earlier today.

“Ain’t her fault she’s out there getting loose.” He sang with a whistle.

“Gotta blame it on her juice.”

Link to Part 4

His dad didnt know what was happening to him and it looks like it all started with Macy.

My guess is that she can grow a man but she needs for said man to bring her pleasure that's why Matt was such a stud when they started going out and married but with the years the spark faded  and eventho she loves Luke he cant bring her pleasure in a propper way. 

That entity that tells Matt be dominant comes from the growth and things will get crazier now with the three of them. Luke loves his wife and Macy loves Luke but she finds pleasure with Matt and Matt will only get bigger and dominant and Luke will be out in a second cause of it

• Like 1