Simply Winning - Parts 1 and 2 (Part Two Added 31.12.19)

2 hours ago, shizumaru said:

I love failed revenge bully stories (or any stories featuring bullies growing more massive and muscular). Please write more stories like this :)

Thanks!!  I do too!!!  Always have!!!  I’m sure I will write more of them!!

21 minutes ago, citizenies said:

Love your story. ~~ hope to see more stuff like this or an additional plot ?

Thanks!!  I hope you’ll like what I’m working on now.  

7 hours ago, Ncgazza said:

Thanks!!  I do too!!!  Always have!!!  I’m sure I will write more of them!!

Can't wait to read your latest stories. More muscle, more destruction, more bullying!!!

1 hour ago, shizumaru said:

Can't wait to read your latest stories. More muscle, more destruction, more bullying!!!

I’ve been reworking one of the first stories I ever wrote but never placed here.  It follows a lot of the themes I play around with and might seem a little familiar, but with some refocus and rewriting, I think it might finally be ready to make its debut!!  It’s pretty dark and gets wild toward the end, so I might divide it in two and let people stop at Part I if they don’t want to witness the dark recesses of my mind!!!

21 hours ago, Ncgazza said:

I’ve been reworking one of the first stories I ever wrote but never placed here.  It follows a lot of the themes I play around with and might seem a little familiar, but with some refocus and rewriting, I think it might finally be ready to make its debut!!  It’s pretty dark and gets wild toward the end, so I might divide it in two and let people stop at Part I if they don’t want to witness the dark recesses of my mind!!!

Looking forward to read this!

I'm sure the dark recess of your mind is a pretty hot place. ?

Any guess on when we can expect to see it posted? ?

On 3/17/2019 at 12:52 PM, Ncgazza said:

I know what side of the camp I’m gonna be on!

6 hours ago, superkappa said:

Looking forward to read this!

I'm sure the dark recess of your mind is a pretty hot place. ?

Any guess on when we can expect to see it posted? ?

I would think some time this week... at least part one!!

3 hours ago, MrAlice said:

I know what side of the camp I’m gonna be on!

Cool!!!  Lots of destruction... lots of transformation... a lot of muscle... a god let loose on earth with nothing to stop him.  Sound interesting?!

22 minutes ago, Ncgazza said:

Cool!!!  Lots of destruction... lots of transformation... a lot of muscle... a god let loose on earth with nothing to stop him.  Sound interesting?!

Dude you know you don’t even have to ask that!! ;)