Simply Winning - Parts 1 and 2 (Part Two Added 31.12.19)

no one is upset lol... but bashing someone for their writing style and solely their writing style makes people not want to write. it's basically still a form of bullying...

This is honestly why I stopped writing myself... I just jow stick to rping and lending ideas... like I helped create this idea with the writer.... there wasnt even a plan for a sequel till I was like "you know what would be hot???" and now you all are getting not just one part but 2 parts...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jontron said:

Thanks for the unexpected Part 2 to this story.

I really enjoyed it! 😀

Thanks!!  Was unexpected for me too!!!  Glad you enjoyed it!!

Quinn

13 hours ago, GabiTGB said:

I wanted some action between Liam and Justin, I get that they're brothers but still!

This story is just begging for a Part III. With the way it ended, there's definitely room for more confrontation between Liam and Justin and/or an incredible growth scene and battle with Peter. I really hope there is a concluding part!

• Like 2