Simply Winning - Parts 1 and 2 (Part Two Added 31.12.19)

1 hour ago, Ncgazza said:

Cool!!!  Lots of destruction... lots of transformation... a lot of muscle... a god let loose on earth with nothing to stop him.  Sound interesting?!

It'll be even more interesting and hotter if he outgrows Earth and destroys it. Then devours the other planets and stars, making use of their energy to fuel his ever growing muscles!!!

• 9 months later...

I am bumping this...

if you have not read this hot tale, it needs to be read... if you have, then reread it...

Something BIGGER is coming from Ncgazza that I kinda helped stoke his raging passion with...

• Like 1

Hey there!!!  Hope everyone had amazing holidays.  Mine were pretty good. Like I said before.... I had my wisdom teeth taken out.... so I've been recuperating!!  This story.... one of my favorites... I never had plans for a sequel... but an amazing friend got me thinking about some new ideas to play with… and in my horny boredom…. I began to play with these characters once again.  I hope you enjoy it. I had a blast putting it together!!!!

Happy New Year!!! - Q

SIMPLY WINNING

PART TWO

Justin ran into his flat and slammed the door.  As he caught his breath, he moved quickly to the TV and switched it on.  Not doubting what he would see, there was Gavin on every channel, or rather, the massive muscular beast that Gavin had become.  It had been over an hour since Justin had seen Gavin in the flesh, and from the way it was looking, he had only grown a little bit more, now standing a little over 200 feet tall.

Just watching on BBC1, Gavin grinning  and flexing for the cameras had Justin hard and leaking.  Another channel showed Gavin doing deep squats with what remained of the London Eye,  and he felt butterflies in his stomach.

As he stood up and began to crush it between his immense hands, Gavin began to speak:

THAT WAS FUN, BUT FUCK HAVE I WORKED UP AN APITITE.  BRING ME FOOD AND DRINK NOW AND YOUR GOD WILL BE MERCIFUL. 

Justin watched as Gavin began to stroke himself in front of the cameras, grinning flexing, moaning, and then cumming for his audience. 

One other channel showed a mass crowd around the giant, licking, kissing, and worshiping him.  I giant hand came down, picked several men up, and deposited them in the massive cave-like piss slit he now possessed.  The fact that there were humans now moving around inside his cock either really turned Gavin on or felt incredible, as he threw his head back and began to loudly moan.  Forcefully grabbing onto his cock, he began to jerk it again until he had to stop due to his whole body trembling.

HERE I GROW AGAIN!!!!

With a slack jaw, Justin watched as Gavin began to explode with more size, getting taller, more muscular, and hairier as he grew.  Within minutes, he now stood 300 feet from the ground, a monument of pure masculinity. With a final deep bellow, Gavin began to cum over and over again while still growing.  Justin wondered what happened  to the men in his cockhead as Gavin fired off round after round of cum, not stopping until he stood another 50 feet taller and thousands of pounds heavier.

I AM THE MOST POWERFUL MAN TO EVER HAVE LIVED!!!  EVEN WHEN I WAS ONE OF YOU, I WAS A GOD AMONG MEN… BUT NOW I REALLY AM… AND THERE’S NO STOPPING ME!!!!

Justin moves away from the TV and grabbed his backpack.  What he had helped create he now had to stop… that was for sure.

When he had arrived at the shop, the lights were on and the door was standing wide open.  Entering the eerily quiet shop, Justin called out for Mr Huang, but all he received back was silence.  Looking into the back room, Justin confirmed that he was alone with his quickly beating heart and the wall of herbs.  If only he knew what Mr. Huang had put into the tea, he could make it himself. Putting his hand on one of the drawers he was sure Mr Huang had pulled from, he screamed when someone grabbed the back of his shirt and flung him around.

Looking down at him was one of the most beautiful men Justin had seen in a long time.  He was a tall and muscular Eurasian man of about twenty-five with short black hair, brown eyes, and full lips.  He was wearing only a white vest and jeans, and his body had a tight gymnast build. He was smaller than what Justin lusted after, but also more symmetrical than what he had ever seen in person.  When he spoke, the man had a deep voice with a thick London East End accent betraying where he had grown up.

What you doing in my shop, mate?  If you’re gonna loot in here, you’re not going to find shit!

No… I…. I wasn’t looting… I...Mr. Huang invited me…

Invited you in?  He’s not here, sunshine.  Ran down to the river to look at that Godzilla  standing by the Southbank.

He’s not here?  I really need him to help me… See… Gavin drank the tea he gave me, but he broke the rules…

What’re you on about?  

Fitfully, Justin found himself telling the man everything… starting with the stolen umbrella to how kind Mr Huang had been… leading up to Gavin drinking the tea and growing into the beast he now was.  When he finished, Justin didn’t feel the relief he was hoping for… just the frustration that where Gavin now stood, impossibly huge, muscular, and the epitome of masculinity, should have been him.

So… what you’re telling me is that my Dad…

You’re Dad?

Yeah… my Dad… created that monster?

Well… not really.  He was trying to help me, but unfortunately…

Yeah.  You told me, mate.  And now what do you want?  A refill?

No… yeah… I want to stop Gavin…

By doing that to yourself?

Yeah… but… 

Then there’d be two monsters.  How’s that helping?

I’m a good guy!  I’d stop him and…

That’s what they all say… I’m a good guy.  I’m sure that friend of yours thinks he’s a good guy too!

He’s not a friend, and he couldn’t think that!!!  He’s an asshole and he loves being an asshole.

Why shouldn’t I take it myself?  Grow taller, more muscular, tower above the city?

I don’t know… you could…

Yeah… and when I got that… then what?  I’m alone. Sounds like a great concept… but when you have all of that size and power… really… what do you do with it?  Seems like a lonely life.

Justin looked into the man’s eyes, and for a fleeting moment, his heart beat a bit quicker.  Damn, he was beautiful… but out of my league… and no doubt straight…

Yeah… but maybe that’s what I deserve…

No one…

I let Gavin loose on London…

Seems like he did it himself…

No.  I allowed it because I’ve never had a backbone.  That needs to change now. So…

Peter.

Peter… do you think you could call your father… and he could…

He’ll never do it again.  Are you crazy? Look what happened the first time!

Then we’re all fucked.

Justin through himself onto the floor in frustration.  Gavin was going to fuck every building in site before he ate the world and no one would stop him.  He had to stop him… somehow…

I said my father would never do it..

Justin looked up and saw Peter looking at all of the drawers on the wall.  With some thought and trepidation, he moved to one and opened it. Closing it quickly he moved over to another and opened it.  Smelling it brought a smile to Peter’s face.

It’s been ages since I’ve worked in here…

As he spoke, Peter began to grab different herbs and powders from different drawers.

My father wanted me to take over the family business… groom me to do what he does… but I wasn’t interested.  I wanted to be an actor.

Oh yeah?

Justin stood up and moved toward the counter watching Peter move quickly all over the shop.

Yeah.  Went to drama school… even did a couple of West End shows… but… he doesn’t care.  Nothing’s ever been good enough for him. He’s never even come to see me act.

Really?

Yeah.  I even understudied Hamlet once with the RSC, and when I found out I was going on, I told my Dad to come… but he didn’t… said he couldn’t leave the shop.  My other brother who’s a complete nob… he my father loves. He’s in medical school right now.

Peter poured the large amount of herbs into a mortar and began to pound his frustrations away at it until it became powder.

I know how you feel.  I live with my younger brother and he’s a complete wanker!  Doesn’t even have a job. Says it gets in the way of him being an Instagram celebrity… an influencer.  But, my parents love him… gush over every shirtless post he does!

We should start our own support group!

Sounds like we should.

Peter and Justin stared at each other for a few moments before Peter cut the obvious sexual tension that was occurring.

Well… here you go.  I made it a whole lot more powerful than my father’s.  This right here should enable you to take down Gavin and put him in his place.  Just mix it with water and down the entire thing.

Peter held out the tub that was filled to the brim with herbs.

Do you have a bag… or....

Oh… yeah… let me… 

Peter looked under the counter to find a bag, but to no avail.  Thinking for a second, he ran to his backpack, opened it, and pulled out a plastic container of protein powder.  

This should do the trick.

Pouring the small amount that was left into the bin, Peter replaced the protein powder with the herbs.

Now… unlike my Dad’s… you just need to drink this.  It’s gonna be fuckin gross… just a slush of herbs… but it will do the trick…  Are you sure this is what you want? We could go out for a pint instead…

Was he asking him out????  Was this hunk really asking him out???

I’d love to… I really would… but…

Fuck… Justin thought… my cock is hard as a rock....

… if I don’t do this.... There won’t be a pub to drink at…

Maybe he’s just gonna go away…

I doubt it.  Just going away isn’t in Gavin’s nature.   I’m sure he’s thinking right now how to get more of what he wants.

Then you had better take this.

Peter held out the container to Justin once again.  Fuck, Justin thought, just when I don’t want to be muscular any more… Justin took the container from Peter and placed it in his own backpack.

Thanks.

You’re welcome.  Good luck.

Go, Justin thought. Go before you don’t…

Quickly walking out the door, Justin didn’t look back.

Now, here he was, in his own flat prepared to take the plunge.  He took out the protein powder container from his bag and placed it on the counter.  As soon as he opened it, the pungent aroma hit him. The powder was light brown and had a rank odour that reminded Justin of really sweaty balls!!!

Grabbing a pint glass from the shelf, and making sure not to spill any, Justin poured the contents of the container carefully into it.  The herbal powder filled up nearly half of the glass, and Justin realised it was going to be difficult to mix the contents with water. Inspiration hit him when he saw one of his brother’s shaker bottles he used when he went to the gym.  

Once the herbs were in the shaker, Justin walked over to the sink and turned the tap on.

Nothing.

No water… nothing!!

Damn!!!  How could he forget!!   Today was when they were doing work on the old pipes in his block of flats.  They had sent a flier through the postbox a few days ago, and an email this morning to remind him.  Frustrated, Justin put the shaker on the counter, and grabbed his jacket and keys. He would just pop down the street to the shop and buy a bottle of water.  Locking the door behind him, Justin ran down the steps and into the street.

The corner shop had been closed, so Justin had to walk eight blocks to the Sainsbury’s to buy the water.  As he walked down the corridor to his flat, he saw that the door was wide open. Stepping inside, Justin saw his brother’s gym bag lying on the floor by the door.

Liam?  Are you in?

About to take a shower… I stink…

The water’s out.  They’re fixing the pipes.

Fuck!!

A naked Liam walked into the living room from his bedroom.

Your place is a fucking dump.  There’s always something wrong with it.  It’s too old.

It’s not old… It just needs some tender loving care… It has character.

I have a date in two hours and I reek.  

Grabbing Justin by the neck, Liam lifted his arm and shoved Justin’s face right into his pit.  Justin tried to fight back, but his little brother was too strong. Finally letting him go with a laugh, Liam walked back into his bedroom.

Despite the two brothers living together, they were not very close.  They also couldn’t be more different. Liam was taller with light blonde hair and a tight gym built body.  Naturally smooth, his pecs, abs, and ass were his best assets, and he knew it, flaunting his body by wearing the tightest clothing he could find.  Where Justin was intelligent, Liam was confident which often got him further in the world. He had moved in with Justin a year ago when he moved down to London to become a model. Liam lived for his looks and the stares he got wherever he went.

Moving quickly to the kitchen with the bottle of water, Justin went to grab the shaker cup… and found it gone.

SHAKE… SHAKESHAKE

Justin could hear the noise of the small metal ball hitting the top and sides of the cup coming from Liam’s room.  As if his entire existence was in slow motion, Justin reached for the protein container…

SHAKE… SHAKESHAKE

… and as he was spinning off the top… he knew… but still his stomach dropped as he removed the lid and saw for himself that it was empty.  At the same moment, water shot out of the kitchen sink tap causing the panicking Justin to jump. I must have forgot to turn it off, he thought, as he twisted the knob.

Liam…

Yeah…

Did you help yourself to my protein powder?

Liam walked out of his bedroom, still naked, shaking the cup in his right hand as he spoke.

Yours?  Why would you have protein powder?  It’s mine.

No… it was mine…  Give it to me...

Go buy some more.

Turning his back and walking back into his bedroom, Liam took another long swig of his drink.  Following behind his brother into his bedroom, Justin watched as Liam once again swallowed even more of the thick slush.

Where… where did you get water from to make it?

I don’t use water.  I use milk. What the fuck, Justin!  What’s the big deal?

It was expensive… made from herbs…

Yeah.  I should have known you’d buy some faggoty protein. 

Moving the shaker to his mouth, Liam proceeded to down the rest of the contents in seven massive gulps.  When he was finished, he winked at Justin and moved past him to the bathroom.

Time for my shower!

Panicking, Justin paced around his apartment as Liam showered.  How could this happen again??!! What’s wrong with me!!

Justin walked to the bathroom door and leaned his ear against it.  The shower was still running, but Justin could hear something else as well… Liam was jerking off and not being too subtle about it.

Fuck… fuck yeah… fuck… so fuckin hard… oh man… feels so good… fuck… FUCK… FUCK!!!!  

Liam practically screamed the last word as he reached orgasm.  Several times he banged on the wall of the shower and he loudly moaned.  After a few moments, Justin heard Liam chuckle to himself and then start singing as he went back to cleaning himself.

Maybe it didn’t work. Maybe mixing it with milk ruined it.  It’s been about fifteen minutes now, and nothing. Justin moved away from the door as Liam turned the shower off and began drying himself off as he continued singing.  A few minutes later, Liam walked out of the bathroom and straight into Justin.

Can I help you?

No… no… I’m good…

Great to hear it.  Now move. I need to get ready.

Justin let Liam pass.  He still looks exactly the same… maybe everything’s going to be fine.

What the fuck?? Again??

Justin peered into Liam's room and saw that his brother was looking at himself in the mirror with awe at an angry red hardon.

So fuckin horny… 

Liam began to slowly stroke himself again, but realising he wasn’t alone, turned and looked at Justin.

Like what you see?  Let me introduce you!  Justin… this is my cock… cock… this is Justin.  Now, if you don’t mind leaving the two of us alone… I have some… some… business…. FUCK!!!

Without even touching himself, Liam began to shoot load after load of cum onto the floor.  As he came, he held onto the door frame to stabilize him. What seemed like an eternity filled with moaning, Liam’s cock eventually slowed down and then stopped releasing his seed.

Fuck Bro!!!  That was intense!!!

Liam laughed and shook his cock... another couple of drips falling onto the floor.

You wanna clean this up?  I have to get ready.

I’m not going to clean up your cum, Liam!

It’s only cum… and it’s not like we aren’t family!

I’m not doing it!

Fine!!

Liam stormed past Justin into the bathroom, grabbed Justin’s own towel, and threw it onto the floor on top of his load.  Getting on to his hands and knees, Liam began to soak up his cum… but suddenly stopped.

What the fuck…

Leaving the towel on the floor, Liam sat back onto his onto his feet revealing another super hard erection.  Was this all the herbs were going to do… make Liam super horny… turn him into a cum shooting machine??

My balls!  I got fuckin blue balls again.

Under no power of his own, Liam’s pelvis thrusted a couple of times, and he began to leak pre like a faucet.

Shit!!  This can’t be from the Test I’ve been injecting… could it?  Maybe it was a bad batch.

You’ve been injecting Testosterone?

Yeah… for the last three months… that and HGH… need to get an edge… argh!!!

Justin looked down at Liam’s cock and thought it looked harder and redder than it had before, his cock-head flared like a cobra.

How can I… fuck… go out if…

Liam grabbed onto his cock and began jerking himself off once again.

So horny!!!  I’ve never been... this horny... in my life!!  Fuck!!!

Liam let go of his cock and tried to stand, but a pain shot through him.

My balls!!!  They feel like they’re gonna explode!!! 

Calm down…

I can’t, Justin!!  

Another shockwave of sharp pain passed through him, and his cock began to leak even more pre than it had before.  Looking down and seeing his cock resembling a fountain, Liam stood up and began to pace around the room… leaving a trail of pre-cum wherever he went.

...need to go to the doctor… but what do I say?  Justin!! What do I say??

I don’t…

It’s not like those drugs were bought legally…

Maybe it’s not the drugs.. 

What are you talking about?  It has to be… fuck… fuck.., here it… goes… again…

Liam threw his head back… fell onto the couch... and began to shoot rope after rope of thick cum.  Grabbing onto his balls to try and massage them… or perhaps hoping to milk the cum out faster, he quickly stopped, finding them far too tender.

He’s been cumming for nearly a minute, Justin thought, as he watched his brother moaning and cumming… He had a massive grin on his face, and saliva was dripping from the corner of his open mouth.  Bodily fluids were shooting everywhere and the room was beginning to have an intoxicating smell of cum and musk. A few moments later, Liam’s ejaculations began to slow down and finally stopped. Exhausted by his ordeal and sweating as if he had just completed another vigorous workout, Liam collapsed completely into the couch.

That was…. shit!!  Did I cum that much?!

Liam laughed while looking at the enormous amount of cum littering the floor around it.  It was everywhere; on the couch, oh himself, on the floor, even on the walls and ceiling.  Justin was shocked when Liam scooped up some from his abs, smelt it, then put it in his mouth.

Not bad!!  Now… I had better shower again and get ready to go out.

You’re still going to go out… after all of this?

Yeah!  I feel fine… in fact, I feel great!  My whole body is alive… tingling… and I need to… get… out of… here…

Liam?

Liam stumbled but caught himself, laughing as if he were drunk.

You know what I’m going to do tonight, Justin?  I’m going to find a hot guy and fuck the shit out of him!  Then I’ll find another, and wear him out too. I’m going to fuck… all… night… because I can!  I’m young… I’m hot… I’m a fuckin stud… while you are going to stay home… clean up my mess, and jerk off imagining that you were me!!

Liam laughed as he walked around the flat, his cock getting hard again.

My body is a temple… and deserves to be worshiped… adored… FUCK!!!  My whole body feels like one massive cock… id say I wish you could feel this… but you couldn’t handle it!!  The feeling of unbridled power running through each cell… Maybe it’s a reaction from the shit I’ve been taking… maybe it’s just me finally realising what I am!  Justin… you can’t imagine the waves of unbridled power that is rocking me right now… and it’s just getting stronger!!! Fuck!! Look at my cock!!! Hard as iron!!  Does it look bigger to you… thicker…?

Justin watched as Liam inspected his throbbing cock… was it bigger…

And my balls!!!  Fuck!! Churning away… making me even hornier!

A shudder passed through Liam causing his entire body to flex.

It must suck to be you… having… ugh… having to live in my shadow… fuck… having to live… live… FUCK Justin… how did I ever deny myself these feelings of power… manhood… superiority?!  Look at me… superior to every human on Earth… and it’s time I took my… place…

Liam started to laugh hysterically as his cock began to shoot load after load of cum again… this time even larger amounts than before.  Liam appeared to revel in it, moaning and flexing, gathering large amounts in his hand and swallowing it… rubbing it into his muscles like lotion… obsessed with his own body.

As he came, Liam looked at Justin, and through his orgasmic haze said to him in a voice much deeper than the one he had had minutes ago:

I… was… born… to… dominate!!  The world… will worship me!!! My voice, Justin!!  

Liam’s voice had dropped an octave as he had been speaking, leaving Justin to wonder if he had ever heard anything so sexy in his life.

Have you ever heard a voice like mine… exuding such pure sex and power.  I hope it drops even lower… drops till when I speak it just sounds like a fuckin thunder rumble.

As if answering his prayers, Liam’s voice dropped even lower again as his whole body began to quake. 

Every cell… so much power… every muscle… flexing…even you’re boning over there in your trousers!

Liam was right.  Justin was hard simply being near Liam… simply hearing him.  There was something about him now… something Justin couldn’t describe… he was sending out a new scent.. his musk or pheromones getting stronger as he continued to cum endlessly.

My entire body… I feel like I’m about to explode… I feel like a massive cock that is about to erupt… and I don’t want it to stop!!!  My eyes are finally open to what I am!! I’m a God and you are all ants beneath… my… feet!!!

Liam ceased cumming, but his cock remained so hard that it looked painful.  Every few moments, it would pulsate and send a massive was of pre shooting from the flared head.

Justin… I have only two thoughts in my head now… and forever... muscle… and power… that is what I want to dedicate my existence to.., and I want it all!!

Peter has said that his herbal formula was stronger than the other… but with the addition of the testosterone Liam was on as well as the HGH… something was happening to that Gavin had never gone through!  What is he going to become, Justin wondered. This is a nightmare..,

Somethings happening, Justin… you’ll probably think I'm crazy… but something’s happening to me…

Liam moves closer to Justin, and as he did, the strong pheromone musk he was exuding filled up Justin’s nostrils till he could barely think.  His brother… yes… his brother deserved all of this… his brother deserved pure power...  

I can feel every piece of me, Justin ... every molecule…  my body feels so alive!! So… ARGH!!!!

Liam suddenly bent over as if a donkey had kicked him in the nuts.  Panting and trying to catch his breath, Liam reached down to handle his extremely sensitive but also pulsating nuts.

Fuck, Justin thought, look at the way his balls are pulsating… it’s like… it’s like they’re breathing… actually inhaling and exhaling on their own!! 

My balls… expanding… growing larger… It’s the testosterone doing this… it has to be… I injected it this morning…

Liam stumbled into his room and opened the top drawer of his dresser.  From within he took out three vials and a syringe. Plunging the syringe into the stopper, Liam began to suck up all of the clear liquid into chamber.

Liam… wait… need to clear my head…

Justin tried to stop his brother, but his musk was filling the room now… and all Justin wanted was to see his brother grow… help him to achieve his desires…

Liam lanced his right hock and injected the entire contents of the syringe into his body.  With shaking hands… sweat pouring down his face, Liam filled the contents of the second vial, and this time impaled his left glute.  Panting… Liam went for the third vial and tried to stick the needle in, but he was shaking too much he couldn’t do it.

Justin… mate… help your brother out…

His voice… was his voice even deeper than before?   Has it gone from a lustful baritone to a sex filled bass in mere moments. Trying to stop himself but not succeeding...Justin grabs the syringe from Liam’s hand and filled it up.  As he was about to inject his brother, he thought of one more thing to make the cocktail extra potent.

Where’s the HGH?

Liam laughed a deep bellowing laugh as he pulled several small vials from his drawer.

Fill me up!!!

I need to stop this, Justin thought, but he was like a man possessed, sucking up the HGH into the same syringe as the test.   

We need… to stop… Liam...

Do it… 

Justin looked at his brother… saw his skin glistening with sweat… his balls getting larger with every heartbeat... now resembling large plums fighting for room in his sack…

Do it… Justin..  put me over the edge… please...

As the syringe entered Liam’s glute, and as Justin tried his best to inject the thick liquid, two events occurred:  Liam roared like a beast let loose from his cage, and his balls Inflated larger and larger until his sack was completely filled and pulled taut.

My balls… growing so huge… gonna split the skin of my sack…. 

For a brief moment Justin was afraid that this might be true, but it appeared that just as Liam’s balls bulged even larger, the skin of his sack began to extend as well. 

Can you hear them, Justin… as they grow… churning… getting supersized!!  Looks like I got two bloody cantaloupes shoved in there!!!

Liam winced again as his balls surged larger.  Justin watched as Liam stroked himself and massaged his balls at the same time, so turned on by the transformation occurring to his body.

Liam cried out in pain as both of his balls grew even larger.

Each ball… filling to capacity with cum… each second it’s getting harder to bare… fuck… my balls… what have I done?? 

Justin watched in shock as Liam's balls swelled to the size of footballs… he could actually hear them growing and churning... each ball filling to capacity with cum.

Another agonising shot of pain coursed through his balls, causing Liam to stumble to his bed.

So heavy… Justin… Can’t even stand anymore… hardly walk… yet fuck… I want them bigger!!  

Justin wanted to giggle as he watched his brother slowly collapse on his bed, his balls hanging down past his knees… each one larger than a rugby ball.  Liam tried to stroke them… to soothe them… whispering something inaudible to them, but the reply he got back was another shockwave of pain as the source of such an insane amount of testosterone flooding his body kept growing larger, fueling further changes.  

Justin jumped as Liam screamed out, his abdominal muscles beginning to cramp.  Trying to relieve the pain, Liam lay back on his bed, but it soon happened again… this time the spasms in his abdominals were even worse, causing his whole body to shake in pain.  Justin heard a rumble and watched Liam’s balls swell even larger till they fell from their place on the bed and fell with a thud onto the floor. This event forced Liam into a sitting position on the bed, both agony and ecstasy shooting through his body.  

I’m changing… Justin… turning into I don’t know what… but it’s what I want… what I need… if you could feel this time bomb inside of me… getting ready to go off… and every second I inch closer to the detonation...

Shockwaves exploded in Liam’s abdomen and proceeded to expand through every muscle in his body.  Moving his hands to his abs, he was shocked and excited to discover that his already well defined six-pack was suddenly getting larger and tighter.  Soon bricks of thick abs began to explode out of his lower torso. As each one erupted, Liam simply whimpered, not even able to vocalize what he was feeling.  All he could do was drool and try and feel each blossoming muscle with his hands.  

As each second passed, Justin watched Liam’s abdominal muscles grow more dense, each fighting for space on his body.  The crevices in between each ab became deeper and deeper, that with a laugh, Liam discovered he could nearly stick his fingers in them.  His Adonis belt enhanced as well, as his waist tried its best to gain more size while remaining as tight as possible.  

Liam welcomed each time his abdomen cramped, lusting after each sensation, grinning as he felt his new improved abs expanding into what could only be described as titanium bricks of muscle!!

Wanting to watch his abs swell larger, Liam attempted to stand, having to spread his legs wide for his immense sack that now took up even more space in the floor.

Look at my abs… becoming so thick… so large… taking up so much room on my lower torso… and they just keep getting bigger!!  

Liam flexed his abs, and Justin nearly came watching this wall of steel became a wall of titanium!  

Liam was roused out of his self lust by a loud cracking and popping sound and then sheer agonising pain coming from his hands.

Lifting them up to his face, Liam watched in awe as his hands proceeded to grow longer and thicker.  The pain from his hands only intensified as the sound of breaking bones got even more extreme as both of his arms proceeded to grow longer as well. 

As Liam lifted his elongating arms, Justin was shocked to see how quickly they had lengthened in such a short period of time.  Liam’s arms were currently as long as his legs and getting longer by the second. With difficulty, Liam lifted his enormous arm until his hand was right in front of Justin’s face> Liam laughed when he saw that his massive hand now dwarfed his older brother’s head and was still quickly growing even bigger.

If my hands are any indication, bro… imagine how massive this body is gonna be!!

I can only imagine, thought Justin thinking how massive Gavin had become… and his metamorphosis had been nothing like this!!

As Justin marvelled at Liam’s growing arms and hands, he didn’t realise that his abs had continued to swell, forcing the cobblestone wall to jut out further and further.

As Liam stared at his own hands which now had to be nearly three feet long and just as thick, his whole body began to tremble and shake, and for a moment Justin was worried that Liam was going to pass out from the sudden agony of every one of the bones in his body cracking, repairing themselves, and breaking again, but this only caused Liam to laugh through the pain.  Through clenched teeth he spit out words to Justin.

This… is… it… 

And it was.  Liam’s legs and torso rocketed larger in order to catch up with his arms and hands.

How… tall… Justin…. How tall… do you think… I’ll become…?  Eight feet… ten feet?

… hundreds of feet...

Liam’s cock shot out an immense amount of pre as he heard Justin’s words.

Say… it… again…

Hundreds of feet… 

As Liam’s legs and torso grew taller, and his growing balls were finally lifted off of the floor due to his growth in height… his arms and soon hands and forearms were dragging on the wooden floor.  Looking up, Liam could see the ceiling of the flat was getting closer and closer to his head. 

How… tall are… these ceilings?

Twelve feet.

Fuck!!!  I have to be… nearly ten feet… tall now… and I’ve just… started... 

Watching his brother inch up closer and closer to the ceiling… his arms and hands continually getting longer as well… for the first time Justin head cleared and he grew concerned about the situation occurring in front of him.  Grabbing Liam’s tree trunk sized arm with his hands, Justin tried to drag his brother out of the room… but it was useless… he couldn’t move his body one inch.

You’re gonna burst through the ceiling…

YES!!!

People live above us!!

Fuck them!!!!! 

Liam… please…

Liam’s entire body trembled again as he surged taller.  When he spoke again, even his voice had gotten louder and more commanding.

Do you think… when I’m obviously becoming something far superior... that I should think about anything but myself… my size… my power…. When you grabbed my arm… I could barely feel you… Soon I won’t even be able to see you… and you can’t know how happy... that makes... me!!!  ARGHHHG!!  

Liam screamed… roared… and his head slammed into the ceiling causing large parts of drywall to fall around him.

Tell me… again… how big… I’m gonna get…

Liam exploded upwards once again sending his head and shoulders into the flat above them.  Lifting hands that were nearly half as large as Justin was tall, Liam ripped a huge chunk of the ceiling out, exposing beams and electrical wiring.  

From above, Justin could hear screams… and he knew that was a sound that would forever follow Liam.  Justin knew deep down in his soul that once Liam was finished growing, the whole world would scream. Gavin was simply an annoyance… Liam was going to be… apocalyptic.

Scream, you fuckin bitch!!!  You had better run…. ARGHHGH!!

Liam shot up further till his pecs exploded through the ceiling tearing down larger amounts of the flat above.  Like his hands before, Liam’s feet began to become fatter and wider and longer. In what seemed like moments, his feet began to take up a large portion of the room, finally kicking his bed and dresser through the wall and into the courtyard behind.  The old building of eight flats shook as its structure was compromised. As Liam stretched taller… his feet become even thicker and more massive, and soon, Justin was face to face with Liam’s belly button.

Justin turned to run, but a portion of the ceiling collapsed, blocking his path.  Turning to see where else he could escape to, Justin ran right into Liam’s balls that now hung directly in front of him.  Fuck, he thought, as he took in a massive whif of Liam’s musk which was becoming even stronger as it seeped from each of his pores.  

Liam’s balls proceeded to swell even more monstrous, until they were the size of… Justin’s head swam… were there comparisons…?  In one word, they were immense. Justin could hear them loudly churning now, hundreds of gallons of pure unbridled testosterone building up inside each testicle.  With nowhere to turn, Justin watched as Liam’s balls grew larger and larger, churned louder and louder until the immense orbs began to rise up in his sack. At first Justin thought Liam was going to cum again, but he was mistaken.  Instead, Justin watched Liam begin to quake as massive waves of testosterone exploded throughout his entire body. Liam roared as he got larger, his growing feet knocking Justin to the floor. Above him, in mere moments, Justin could hear and then see blonde pubic hair erupting all over Liam’s once shaved ball sack.  Soon, more hair began to burst from every pore and all Justin could hear surrounding him was the collapse of more of the building...

Soon, too heavy for the floor in his own flat, the wood beneath Liam began to splinter, and cave in under his right leg.  Losing his balance, the 26 foot giant fell backward through the side of the building, and fell into a crater of his own making in the courtyard.

As the building shook around Justin, as timber and plaster fell around him, he could hear a deep bellowing laugh coming from outside.  A second later, a six foot fist came crashing through the building as Liam began to tear it apart.

A board fell on Justin, pinning him to the floor.  Above him… a portion of the growing form of his brother came into view, his once smooth chest sprouting tufts of thick, brown hair.  From where he was pinned, Justin could hear the sound of screams and car alarms going off. Further pieces of the building began to fall as he heard what could only be his brother roar again, and with the collapse of his building, darkness.

I stand now even taller than the building I just erupted from.  Large pieces of wood fall onto me leaving not one scratch… in fact… I can barely feel them hit me…. That shit-hole of a building is rubble now… I lift my growing foot… my car sized foot… and slam it down onto the space where I once occupied.  Now… this world is my home!!!

My whole body itches like hell as hair all over my body multiplies, forcing its way out of me.  As if I wasn’t hairy enough, additional hair follicles pierced out of the spaces available between the others, and grew even thicker.  Even the hair on my head has grown longer, brown hair falling into my eyes and ticketing my neck. 

Thirty feet… I have to be thirty feet tall now, and I feel like my growth is just beginning.  I look at myself… I am totally out of proportion as different body parts are growing at various speeds.  My arms and hands are still unnaturally long, and my feet… fuck… they’ve become truck sized as my whole body grows taller.  Forty feet… I must be forty feet tall.

My face is starting to itch… I can see people below me… they’re keeping their distance… wanting to know what the fuck is happening.  You’re future is what is happening, Fuckers!!!

I scratch my face and can feel thick hair bursting from it giving me the beginnings of a true beard for the first time in my life.  I've always hated body hair… never had much anyway… but now… look at me!!!

LOOK AT ME!!!!

My voice… so thunderous… so deep… so sexual… what must I sound like to those below?  I scratch my face again. My beard is coming in long, dark, dense, and impenetrable.   It’s like there are ten hairs growing out of each pore!! Looking down, I feel the thick curls of my beard against my upper chest for the first time… My chest now completely covered in a thick pelt of brown hair…

Just looking at it… seeing it growing on my body… I fucking love it!!!  So masculine… testosterone fuelled… I laugh as I realise hair now coats my arms and legs as well… the back of my hands and the tops of my feet.  I lift my arm… so heavy since it’s so long, and see long brown hair has taken up residence in my pit.., coming in as thick as the rest of the hair on my body.  I’m hairier than I ever could have wished, yet just like the rest of my body, it proceeds to grow and flourish.  

My head spins as I look at the view around me… I must be 60 feet tall now… maybe more… maybe 70…. I feel wave after wave of testosterone exploding from my balls and flooding my body… fueling it for future growth.  For the first time in my life… I know what it is to be a man. I am becoming masculinity personified!!! I am becoming the true essence of an army of men… of Marines… of warriors!!  

More!!!  I want more!!!  I lived my life as a fucking poser… always proving that I was the Alpha… and now… now NOTHING will ever be more masculine than me!!

I need to piss!  Fuck… where will I piss??  What am I supposed to do? I smile as it dawns on me… this is my world now!!  I let go, pissing on the curious below me… a baptism from your new God!!

As I piss… as I grow... I turn my head and see that the hair on my head has grown down past my shoulders… FUCK… I had a skin fade only hours ago!!!  My beard… it’s also growing in length and thickness… I practically cum just feeling each hair follicle growing longer and denser.

My head swims… another wave of dizziness hits me… another massive burst of testosterone rocking my body…. Pain!!!  Such pain!! My quads!! Fuck!!! My quads… they’re growing… exploding with serious mass. Fuck yeah!!! Always had an issue gaining size in my legs… and now… ballooning with size!!!  Ha!! Never again are legs going to be my problem area!!! Even with the thick brown hair coating every inch, it’s impossible to miss every striation of my growing legs.  

Quads are taking up more and more room…growing to the size of Redwood Trees… No!!  Becoming thicker than Redwoods!!! Blood filling my muscles… feeling them grow… feels so incredible…

Cock is leaking pre… I have to be nearly 100 feet tall now… growth just getting stronger and stronger… what if it never stops??  Good!! Let it never stop!!! Growth… muscle… masculinity has become my drug of choice!!!

Oh yeah!!!!  My calves… swelling to the size of my old quads from 10 minutes ago… adding on even more size and definition!!  Flexing my legs… hell yeah... you can fuckin hear the explosion as my muscles swell!! I relax them… they lose none of their flexed size!!  My quads… how big are they??? They’re so full… need to widen my stance… so round… need to widen my stance again… so firm… FUCK… need to widen my stance again to give these beasts room to grow!!!  Need to widen my stance a… ARGGHHH… 

Body…  adapting itself… torso growing large… quads continually adding on more and more mass…

ARGGGHHHHGG!!!!!!!!!

Pelvis… shifting… altering… adjusting itself to enable my quads more room to grow!!  So fuckin bow legged now!!! Gonna need to waddle when I walk!!!   

Have to be passing 110 feet tall…. world so small around me… UGH… waist expanding...hairy abs growing larger… more immense!!  Crevices between each ab… so deep… so filled with brown hair… reminds me of that massive cave I went into on a trip to the US… 

Head… head swimming… must be 130 feet… URGGHHH… my pecs… pecs swelling… finding it difficult to think… feels soooo gooood… pecs and quads swelling even larger.  

Pecs becoming mountains of muscle.  Looking down… getting difficult to look down… chest exploding with power and might… I want to worship my own massive pecs!!  I lift my hands… lift my gargantuan hands and… FUKKKK… squeeze my nipples firmly. Orgasmic sensation… forcing them to grow even more.  My nipples, craving more… growing larger to match the mountain range of my pecs!! Areolas turning dark brown… I play with them… grab onto my nipples again... FUCK… becoming more and more sensitive… 

I grab my right pec… trying to lift it up… want to lick my own nipple…. FUCK!!!!  They’re growing so immense… so full… size is forcing them to point down…. Can’t even see past them anymore!!!  Don’t think I’ll ever see my lower half again!!!

I’m laughing hysterically… the ants below must think I’ve gone crazy… this is the most sane and clear headed I’ve  ever been.  

HOW TALL AM I NOW???

Am I 200 feet tall??  250?? Can’t judge anymore… just know I’m massive…. that’s all I care about!!  My cock is leaking like a fuckin river… ha… can’t see it but, FUCK!! I can feel it!!!  My pecs… bursting from my chest… just possessing hairy pecs like mine is the most incredible feeling…  

Can you comprehend what I am???  What I’m becoming??? Can you even imagine the sheer size… the muscle mass of what I’m going to become?  Can you even imagine what this feels like?

Each pec… getting rounder… thicker… fuller… totally blocking my view… forcing me to raise my head…

Deltoids joining in… FUCK...becoming rounder and rounder… becoming more defined… adding more and more size to my already freaky wide shoulders.

My body’s growth and transformation is in complete overdrive and I love it!!!  I have to be nearly 400 feet tall… what if I never stop… is that how I want to die… YES!!!!  OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!

Neck…. neck muscles getting thicker… traps… fuck me… from my shoulders to my neck… my traps are emerging… thickening… gaining more girth…. 

My neck… it’s become an enormous pillar of pure muscle!!!  I can barely turn my head… need to turn my whole body to see around me...

This is all I’ve ever wanted… This orgasmic growth is only getting stronger… 

AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!

Cracking… popping… splitting… getting louder and…….. louder…. MY FACE!!!  The bones and muscles in my face… expanding… reforming itself…….. keeping my head in proportion with my growing body…. Grab my face….. try and hold it together….. the movement of my own face… nose growing longer… sharper…. AARRGGHHHH… brow ridge…… brow ridge distending……  I stumble around……. hold my face…. together as I pound on the ground with my block sized feet…… feel crumbling under my feet…… destruction under my feet….. flames….. smoke….. lifting my city block sized feet higher and demolish what’s below me….. because…. because…..  

I CANNNNNN!!!!!!

Chin….. chin so square and rugged….. can barely feel it through my beard….. muscles in my face still thickening…. my boyish good looks have to be gone… morphed into…. I don’t know…. something more rugged….. something prehistoric…..  something powerful!!!! Childhood is gone….. Let my true form take its place…..

I stomp on the ground as I grow larger…. the soles of my feet destroying a bigger and bigger area as I grow…. 

GGGRRRRAAAAGGGHHHHH….. my lats… detonating with improbable size!!!  Fuck!!! Exploding with size so suddenly my whole body is shaking!!!  MY ARMS!!! ARMS FLYING UP FROM MY SIDES...I'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO REST THEM AT MY SIDES AGAIN!!!  

SO MUCH MASS BEING ADDED TO MY BODY… TO MY SIZE!!!  I must be over 500 feet tall by now and rocketing toward 600!!! 

Neck muscles and dents keep getting larger… keep getting thicker… can’t raise it lower my head anymore.  ARGH!!!! My shoulders… my back… my chest… I’m as wide as a fuckin building now… and I’m still getting bigger!!!!

I'M A LIVING SKYSCRAPER!!!!

Can the ants even understand me when I speak now?  My voice!!! Just a rumble of thunder it’s so deep.

MY RIBS!!!  ARGH!!! RIB CAGE BREAKING AND EXPANDING… BREAKING AND EXPANDING… adding more landscape to build more muscle on this already huge chest…. my whole torso… my chest… my abs… my lats forcing my arms further up… how big am I??  Can I even be measured… weighed…. Im straddling 5 blocks right now…. 

YES…. my arms… my bi’s and tri’s have finally begun to grow with the rest of me!!!  Muscle getting so thick… so dense… fuck… feels so good… flexing my arms… almost the size of my legs…  FUCK!!! WHAT’S HAPPENING??!!! Arms just tripled in size!!! AGAIN!!! It’s good my arms are so long… plenty of room my my muscles to grown and multiply!!

I flex… the peak goes higher… FLEX… higher still… FLEX.., the muscles get thicker and denser… feel more like metal than muscle!!

Hair on my head… in the wind it’s blowing everywhere… grown down my back… my beard… so full and long… travels over my pecs till I can no longer see it.

I must be nearing 900 feet tall and thousands upon hundreds of thousands of pounds of muscle… and still I expand wider and taller… I have no concept what is down below me… I can’t see what’s below… and I don’t care.  I’m sure I’ve killed hundreds of people… ants… just from my movements… 

FUCK!!!  Forearms bulking in size… thickening like my legs… my hands… I raise them and realise how huge my hands are now... they keep getting stronger… more rugged… each digit the size of massive redwoods... the palms… callused and nearing hundreds of feet long and wide…. my hands… my body is now a thing of pure dominance… pure masculinity.  

As I keep growing bigger… I can’t comprehend the magnitude of my immensity... my growing size and power… When I speak… what do they hear… each ant is the size of dust now to me.  My head rings and spins as I comprehend that I stand… a human mountain… a thousand feet tall. The air is getting colder where I stand… my head bursting through the clouds. A plane flies near, FUCK… as small as a fly!!!  I grab it and it turns to dust in my hand.. 

FUCK ME!!!!!!!!!!  Another monumental surge of testosterone… I shoot like a bullet higher into the sky… I feel my body gain millions of pounds of muscle… I feel my cock… my non existent cock start to grow.  FINALLY….. YYYYEEEESSSS!!!

GROW MASSIVE LIKE YOUR MASTER!!!

I feel my cock… pulsing in time to my heartbeat.., more and more blood being forced in… sensation almost too much to take… not used to this growing feeling in my cock since for so long my whole body has been the apex of orgasmic sensations….. but not anymore….. my cock is now shooting off wave after wave after wave of euphoria…. Can hardly move….. drool dripping from my open mouth….. Fuck!!!! I feel thick veins erupting all over my fuck stick in order to supply it with ARRRGGHJ… getting so hard… harder and harder…. getting thicker… so much thicker… 

I lust after it!!  I grab it with my hand...my hands… my hands can’t go around it!!   I feel… like I’m cumming… every time it swells longer and longer. As it surges larger and longer, thicker and more veiny…. I finally see the immense bulbous head come into view over my pecs…. piss slit so long and wide…. cavernous….   The head… my Cockhead is growing to be the size of a house… a mansion!!! LIKE ME… MY COCK IS A MONUMENT TO POWER!!!! 

ARRRRGGHHH!!!!  More veins erupting on the surface of my whole body… I can’t look real anymore!!!  Can feel them erupting all over the surface of my body……. thicker…. longer…. I wish I could see myself…. what would I see….. A FUCKIN BRUTE OF PURE MUSCLE….. PURE TESTOSTERONE…. HUGE….. BLOATED WITH MUSCLE…. COVERED IN HAIR …

FUCK!!!  Cock getting so thick my pelvis is growing larger to accommodate its size.  How big is this leviathan?? I have no concept of size anymore… NEVER WILL I FUCK WITH THIS COCK… it will… ha… ha… rip the Earth in half if I fucked it!!!!  Muscles in my pelvis ... reforming themselves….. getting thicker and stronger to support this Titan rising up from me!!! Pre constantly leaking from the head…. covering my cock…. and the ground…,

MORE!!!!!!  I WANT MORE!!!!!!  BALLS CHURNING AGAIN…. ANSWERING MY PRAYERS….. MORE TESTOSTERONE FLOODING MY SYSTEM…… TRANSFORMING ME MORE….

I jerk my cock loving the feeling of having such a monster between my hands.  I stroke it’s rugged surface over and over again….. must be nearing 1,500 feet tall… billions of pounds…. so much power running through my body… so much muscle mass packing onto myself….  Hundreds of pounds each second…. I’m never going to stop growing!!!!

Something small like a pin flies at me… I can see hundreds of them…. soaring toward the surface of my body….. as they hit me…. explode… I can barely feel them…… my body is now so dense with muscle…. so thick…. I’m bulletproof…. ha!!!!!!  Rocketproof!!!!! I laugh as my body is rocked by wave after wave of rockets….. what would have destroyed miles of the Earth does nothing to me!!!!!!

Pump my cock harder and harder…. worshiping the body every speck below should be worshiping!!!  MORE!!!! I WANT MORE...veins weave their way around my body like ivy…. My body is so alive….. 

I surge taller…. must be nearing 1,800 feet!!!!  For a moment I think of my brother….

JUSTIN…… HOW TALL AM I NOW?????  EVERYTHING BELOW….. SO INSIGNIFICANT…..  HOW WILL I LIVE WHEN I REACH MY FINAL SIZE???  WHO CARES!!!!! I'M A WALKING MOUNTAIN OF MUSCLE!!!!

I breathe in my own testosterone fueled scent….. my own manly smell…, run my hands over my hairy body…. pump the freakish obelisk that is my cock….. feel the road map of veins that criss-cross over me… flex every muscle…

YES…. I CAN FEEL IT HAPPENING ONCE AGAIN… STRONGER….STRONGER THAN BEFORE…..  FUUUUCCCKKKK…. leaving the world below behind…. taking up so much space… so much room… taller….  heavier…. cock growing again… forever leaking pre like a river… getting longer and thicker…. longer and thicker…. Balls getting bigger… pulling down with their weight to my knees… 

My whole body is covered in thick brown hair… my beard so dense… so long…. FUCK!!!  I smell myself even more now and it is so intoxicating!!!

This was why I was born…. this was my destiny…… FUCK…. I don’t stop growing!!!!!  Each leg…. each leg is its own mountain…. each arm….. FUCK…. each arm… HA… each arm is a mountain!!!!  My chest…. so big and wide and hairy…. so heavy, so bloated with muscle….. so ripped…. every muscle pulsating on its own like it’s alive... keep gaining more and more mass!!!  

Lats block out the sun…. my cock… my cock is it’s own beast….  

JUUUIUSSSSSTTTTTIIIINNNN….  exploding again in size…. thicker… hairier…,talker….. every muscle on my body growing till I truly am indestructible…..

My heart beat is loud… so quiet up here… growth slowing down… stopping…. Sweat pouring off of me… muscles constantly flexing on their own like they are in constant battle to see which one is bigger… thicker… more grotesque...

What must they think of me below…..  Do they see me as a monster…. or a God????  I’m so high up…. so massive that everything is meaningless…. I must be nearly 3,500 feet tall.. and weigh…. fuck…. I laugh loudly…. what do they hear when I laugh???!!!  I laugh even harder!!!!

IM YOUR FUCKIN NIGHTMARE ASSHOLES!!!!!

My voice… so deep even I have trouble understanding me…. 

I’M GOING TO FUCK UP THIS WORLD SIMPLY BECAUSE I CAN!!!!  NOTHING CAN STOP ME!!!!!!

Is this real????  Am I going to wake up in a cum soaked bed???  No!!!! HA!!!! Nothing is taller than me!!!! Nothing is mightier than me!!!!  I’m finally the winner!!!!! I must be on every social media page…. every TV…. every newspaper….  I lift up my arms…. so heavy…. I flex for the world below…. I give them the show they crave…. Yes… who could want more…. who was more deserving than me???!!!  

Just flexing… just thinking these thoughts is making me so horny….

Cock so hard….. I grab it with both hands and I stroke…. stroke…. stroke… my balls clench…. I roar like the monster I am as cum shoots from my cock and landing on the ground far below with a thud!!!!

I’ve never felt so good…. the wind blows and every nerve ending feels it…. it’s like my body is constantly edging…. So quiet up here…. but not for long…. NO!!!   I want to hear the destruction I’m going to cause…. HAAA!!!  The fires…. the explosions…. 

FUCK GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!  IM GOING TO FUCK THIS GLOBE DRY AND LIVE ON ITS HUSK!!!!!  THIS IS MY ERA!!!!

I DID IT!!!!!  I FUCKIN WON!!!!

I laugh and roar… heard for hundreds of miles….. 

Peter runs… the city around him in chaos… what had he done?  What had he unleashed?  That wasn’t Justin… so what happened??  Had he lied to him and just made another monster?? 

No… he had to fix this now… and when he did… and he would…. it would cost him everything…. 

14 hours ago, arpeejay said:

Some day I will be able to read stories with non-standard punctuation. Unfortunately, that day has yet to arrive.

Ummm.... sorry!!  You must hate lots of modern writing!!!