Simply Winning - Parts 1 and 2 (Part Two Added 31.12.19)

Below is my new story.  I've been quite busy so it's taken me a little while to get this out... but here you go.  It is my own take on the Bully revenge story... with a twist.  I got the idea when a friend of mine visited an herbalist to assist with his low sperm count.  The rest I just imagined after working out.  Hope you enjoy.  Let me know what you think!!  Thanks.

Simply Winning

Justin has seen the storefront hundreds of times on Charing Cross Road, but had never thought about entering it until the downpour of rain made it a requirement.  It had been pissing down all week, a common March occurrence in London, and one that Justin was usually always prepared for.  He just never had expected Gavin to take the umbrella right from his hand and stroll away.

Justin had worked for the same accounting firm for the past fifteen years, and although he found it possibly the most boring of careers, it fit who he was.  Maybe Justin was not the most exciting person, and maybe he might follow the same routine day in and day art, but he was a good person and had a big heart.

When Gavin joined the firm last year, Justin saw his whole world change, and not for the better.  The younger, larger, and more boisterous man appeared to enjoy making Justin’s life hell.  It started small: pens would disappear from his desk, files were moved, his rubbish bin would be tipped over, and salt would be put in his tea if he walked away from it.  They were all harmless, and no one would admit it was Gavin, but Justin knew it was.  Then the attack’s got worst: clients would be given to Gavin when they were rightfully Justin’s, the personal assistant that they had once shared soon became Gavin’s alone, the hard drive on his computer had been wiped clean three times, and now today, Gavin was given the promotion to partner that was rightfully Justin’s.

When Justin had confronted Mr. Webber, the founder, the excuse he had been given was that Gavin was a much more self confident man, and that impressed clients.  They felt assured in his presence.  Sure, Justin was great and they were happy with his work, but Gavin just brought something extra... more confidence... a spark.

Justin couldn’t argue with this.  In fact, He agreed with this description.  Gavin was more confidant then Justin.  He did have a spark.  He should!!  Gavin had an athletic build where Justin was slender... Gavin had thick brown hair where Justin was thinning on top, going grey, and couldn’t grow a beard at 40... Gavin was tall where Justin was short, and Gavin exuded sex appeal where Justin has none.  The two men just couldn’t compare.  Justin knew Gavin would always win; that was the way the world worked.  

These were the thoughts spiralling through Justin’s head as he opened his umbrella to go grab lunch.  He usually brought his lunch everyday, but he had woken up late and forgot it as he ran for the bus, so today he would just have to treat himself.

It had been raining all day, and it appeared to be coming down harder now then ever.  He was just about to head out into the downpour when a hand grabbed his shoulder and stopped him.  He looked up to see Gavin standing next to him.

• I’ve got a lunch date, mate.

Justin just stared at him wondering what that had to do with him.  He realised what when Gavin grabbed the umbrella and began walking down the street with it.

• Thanks, mate!

He called back to Justin with a small wave, leaving him alone.  Justin thought about going back to his desk and not having anything for lunch, but he was so angry, and didn’t want to give Gavin the satisfaction of seeing him run back inside.  Also, he did need to buy another umbrella...

Justin’s short walk up Charing Cross Road on his quest for lunch and an umbrella couldn’t have been more miserable.  The rain proceeded to come down harder and harder, and the wind was blowing it all in his face.  Of course, a bus roared down the street, throwing water and mud onto him, soaking his shoes and trousers.  

Each block that he walked got him wetter until Justin simply couldn’t take it anymore, and ducked into what he thought was a used bookstore.  Instead, it was the Chinese herbalists Justin passed by everyday.

As the water puddled around him, Justin looked at the many posters that cluttered the wall advertising a better life through reflexology, or medicinal tea, or acupuncture.  Among the many claims were pictures of the human body and how their ailments could be cured easily.  The most impressive object in the whole place, undoubtedly, was the immense wall stacked with drawers, labels announcing the many herbs that were hidden inside.

• Can I help you?

A man of around 60 or 70 entered from a back room-with a teacup.  He looked Justin up and down and smiled.

• Trying to get out of the rain?
  • Yeah... I...kind of lost my umbrella.  I just couldn’t take it anymore.  I’m sorry... I’m drenching your floor.
  • Easily dried!  Come.  Take a seat.  I just made some tea.
  • No really... that’s okay...
  • Sit!!  Sit!!  I’ll be right back.

The older man ducked into the back room and began fumbling around for a second teacup as Justin sat on the white hard-back chair.  Within moments, he was back and had deposited the cup in Justin’s hands.

The tea smelt spicy and refreshing and after a sip, Justin knew this was exactly what he needed to make him feel human again.  God, he thought... I really am English if a simple cuppa could cure all of my problems.  Not realising it, Justin smiled at the man.

• What?
  • No... Nothing.  Thank you so much for this, Mister...
  • Huang.
  • Huang.  I really appreciate it.  It’s been a rough day.
  • I understand completely.
  • This is really very good...  your own blend?
  • Fortnum and Mason.
  • Right.

Jason and Mr. Huang sat in silence for a few minutes drinking their tea.  As was custom, and to keep his hands busy, Mr Huang began sorting some of the herbs that sat on the desk into paper packets.

• So, those herbs are better then Western medicine?
  • Much better.  Western medicine has learned a lot from the east, but unfortunately don’t give us the credit we deserve.
  • It must be healthier... being all natural.
  • Much better for you, much better for the environment, and much better using what the Earth created for us.  You take vitamin every day?
  • Yes.
  • This here... this combination is much better then any vitamin you find in a store.  Take it.
  • I couldn’t.
  • Take it!  It’s a present.
  • Thank you.  How do you...
  • Dissolve one packet in warm water each morning and drink.
  • I’ll try it.  I never like taking tablets anyway.
  • Cure all of your problems.
  • I wish!!
  • You never know.  What ails you? Maybe I can help.
  • You’ve helped enough already.  This tea was perfect.  Now, I really should be getting back to work.

Justin stood and handed the teacup to Mr. Huang.

• Thank you for the vitamins.
  • My pleasure.  Are you sure there isn’t anything else you need?
  • Unless you could give me a complete over haul, I’m happy with this... and the name of the tea.

This time Mr. Huang smiled.

• Ginger and Sicilian Lemon Infusion.
  • Wonderful.  I’ll need to stop in and get some.  Have a great day, Mr. Huang.
  • And you.

Justin opened the door, but stopped when Mr. Huang called out to him.

• How much of a complete overhaul do you need?
  • Believe me!  I need everything done.

The small man quickly ran around the desk and closed the door before Justin could open it further.

• Sit down.  Sit down.  Let’s talk.
  • I really need to be going.
  • You want an overhaul... I can give you an overhaul.  Now, what do you need?

Mr Huang sat down, removed a pad and paper, and began writing.

• Honestly, I probably just need a psychiatrist.
  • That can help...yes...
  • I’m bothered by this guy at work.  He took my promotion.
  • I see.
  • Maybe he deserved it... I don’t know.  
  • Big jerk?
  • Everyone loves him.
  • Everyone except you.
  • Exactly.  I think he’s an asshole.
  • Right.
  • He’s perfect.  He’s athletic, has great hair, straight teeth, perfect completion...
  • Right...

As Justin spoke Mr. Huang began writing more and more on the pad.

• What else?  Go on.
  • He’s just simply perfect.  That’s it.  That’s all I can say.
  • And you’re not.
  • Please!!
  • If you could have what you want... what would it be?
  • I don’t think you can give me a new body.
  • Humor me.

Justin looked at the man and finally took him in.  Mr Huang was just as slight as he was.  Mr Huang wasn’t balding, but was grey haired.  Mr Huang didn’t have a very muscular built.  Maybe he would understand.

• I just want to win, Mr. Huang.  One day I’d just love to win.
  • I can do that.
  • Can you?

Mr. Huang put down his pen and looked at Justin.

• My wife and I have been married for 48 years.
  • Congratulations.
  • For the first five, we tried to have children.  No luck.  We tried and tried.  Nothing.  She went to the doctor and had many tests.  She was healthy as a horse.  I went to the doctor and discovered I was the cause of our problems.  Low sperm count.  I cried to my father who was an herbalist before me.  He made me a tea that solved all of my problems... maybe too well.

Mr. Huang stood up and in front of Justin grabbed the large penis that lay hidden in his trousers.  

• In one day I grew six inches, and my testicles were as strong as an oxen.  Four weeks later, my wife was pregnant with our first child.
  • Wow.
  • I have eight total.
  • Wow!!!  You really are a stud!
  • My wife can’t keep her hands off it.
  • Well, I’d definitely want one of those!!
  • Of course!!!

Mr. Huang went back to writing, sure that his story had opened a door.  A few moments later, he knew that it had.

• All my life I just wanted to be big.  Muscular.  Hairy.  A real mans man.  You know those guys.
  • Of course.
  • They ooze testosterone and walk with a swagger and get every guy or girl in the room,
  • Guy?
  • I’m gay.
  • And you have a partner? 
  • No, but I’d love one.  And with that between my legs I bet I’d have a lot of them.

Both men laughed.

• Seriously, if you could give me just that, I’d be happy.
  • A partner?
  • No.  A bigger penis!
  • Ah!  Right!  Of course!  Describe your ideal man.
  • Tall... hairy... muscular... self-assured, simply takes up the room.  
  • That’s what you’d want for yourself?
  • For me?  I thought you meant for a partner.
  • No.  If you could build the perfect you, what would it be?  Humour me.
  • Honestly, all that and more.  Not just tall, really tall.  Not just muscular, huge.  Not just big down there... simply massive.
  • I think I understand.

Mr Huang got up and for the next ten minutes, Justin watched as he removed herbs from different drawers, measured them, put some in a packet, and put the rest away.  Everything he did was so precise and with such thought.  Several times, he would stop, think, look at Justin, and then run and grab some additional herbs from another box.  When he was nearly finished, he stopped what he was doing.

• When you heat water to make tea, how do you do it at your house?
  • In an electric kettle.
  • Okay.  I just need to factor that electricity into how potent this mixture is.

Mr. Huang added more of one herb to the packet and removed a little of another.  When he was finished, he approached Justin with what looked like a large tea bag.

• Now...this is very simple.  After work, you will go home.  You will get undressed.  You will heat a mug full of water in your electric kettle and you will bring it to a complete boil.  You will place this sachet into the mug and pour the boiling water over it leaving only a pinch of room.  You will set the timer on your phone for three minutes.  In three minutes, you will remove the tea bag.  Do not ring it out.  Just remove.  Then you will drink the tea while it is still hot.  Do not drink it cold.  Drink it all down.  I promise it will taste awful.  Tomorrow morning you come back here and tell me how it went.
  • That’s it?
  • That’s it.
  • And this should...
  • It will.  I promise.
  • How much do I owe you?
  • Come back tomorrow and tell me how much it was worth.  That’s what you’ll pay me.
  • Thank you so much... for everything.  Even if this doesn’t work, you don’t know how much I appreciate your kindness.
  • It will work.  Have faith.  For once you are going to win.

Despite the rain, Justin walked back to work with a smile and a spring in his step.  Perhaps what Mr. Huang had proposed could be the answer to all of his problems.  He did say his cock had grown six inches just from drinking a tea, and what reason would he have to lie?  He hadn’t asked for any money, and he had been nothing but nice since the moment Justin had walked in his door.  No.  Justin had faith in the old man.

Taking the plastic bag Mr. Huang had placed the large teabag in from his coat pocket, Justin smiled thinking of all that his future could hold for him.  Opening up the plastic bag, Justin smelled it.  It smelt sharp and earthy.  It was a good smell.  A strong smell.  This is how Gavin must smell after a hard workout, he thought, taking another deep inhalation.  Makes me want to lick his pits... his chest... Justin found he was getting hard simply from aroma of the teabag.  I’m going to win, he thought. 

Justin was beginning to grow impatient with his watch as the time moved slowly to 4:00 pm. Soon, he thought.  One more hour and I can go home and see if this works how I imagine.  Justin smelled the inside of the baggie again and couldn’t help getting hard from the aroma.  

• Justin... Mr. Webber would like to see you in his office regarding the Cuan audit scheduled for next week.
  • Thanks, Angela.  I’ll be right in.

Justin grabbed the files and his laptop and spent the next hour and fifteen minutes going over the most boring and mundane of audits.  It didn’t matter, though.  It didn’t matter that his life was boring.  It didn’t matter that he hadn’t gotten the promotion.  It didn’t matter that he hadn’t bought an umbrella and would have to walk to his bus in the rain.  No, what mattered is that tonight he would drink that tea and tomorrow he would be the man he always wanted to be.

With a slight skip in his step, he walked back to his desk, set the laptop and files down, and felt all of the colour drain from his face as he realised the baggie was gone.  Frantically looking in his coat pocket, under his desk, and in the drawers, Justin began to panic.  Where could it be?  His phone rang.

• Hello?
  • Can I see you in my new office, Justin? 

It was Gavin.

• I don’t think...
  • Now.
  • Of course.

Justin felt a cold dread as he walked down the silent hall to Gavin’s office.  It was after five and most of the staff had gone home.  

• Come in and close the door.

Justin did as he was told.  Gavin stared at him with a smile on his face, and before him sat a mug.  No... it wasn’t a mug.  It was bigger then that... enough to hold two cups of tea.

• Have a seat.

Justin did.

• I felt it was important to talk about your future... under me.  I... one second.  I’m suddenly quite parched.

Gavin lifted the huge mug in his hand.

• One of the first things I need for you to do is order teabags.  It seems we’re all out.
  • Wait!
  • What?
  • Please don’t do this.
  • Do what?
  • Don’t drink that.
  • Drink this?

Gavin looked at the mug in his hand and then at Justin.

• I’m doing this to make a point, Justin.  You’ve kept me waiting nearly an hour since I made it.  Can you believe that this tea has sat for nearly 55 minutes... but I’m a patient man.  I knew sooner or later we would sit down and chat... I waited so long. In fact, by the time you got out of your meeting...this cheap teabag had completely disintegrated leaving loose tea behind, but it doesn’t matter.  No.  What matters is the point.  See, Webber felt pity when you cried on his shoulder, and he wants me to mentor you... groom you to assist me.  Can you imagine that?  You assisting me?  I don’t need any assistance... well Angela did assist me in microwaving this to make it good as new, and now... now I’m ready to finally make my point.  I don’t need any assistance...

SIP

• You should start looking for another position as soon as possible...

SIP

• God, This tastes like shit!!!  I don’t need losers on my team.

SIP

• I will always get what I want.  Always!! 

Justin watched in horror as Gavin lifted the large mug to his lips, and in eight huge gulps, drank the entirety of what closely resembled sludge down.  Gavin even went so far as licking the entire mug clean, swallowing any residual herbs that might have remained.

Smiling at Justin with a cocky grin, he proceeded to pick bits of herb out of his teeth.

• Do you understand, Justin??  Do you understand the point I just made?

Gavin stood up and crossed over to the window.  As Gavin walked, Justin could hear the tea sloshing in his stomach.

• That was the most disgusting thing I’ve ever tasted, mate.  I fuckin hate herbal tea.  It’s for fuckin pansies.  Next time bring in some Earl Grey.  Fuck!!

Gavin opened the window and leaned his head against it, breathing in the cool rainy air.

• Are you okay?
  • I’m fine!!  Just drank that shit too fast.  It was still hot.

Gavin belched and belched again.  Scratching his face, Gavin turned around, faced Justin, and benched a third time.

• Much better!!  Exactly what I needed!
  • I think I should go.  
  • Don’t be ridiculous.  We’re just getting to know each other!!

Gavin scratched his face again, and then his stomach.

• I want you to take tomorrow off.  Tell Webber you’re ill.  You might as well take home all of your shit since you actually won’t be coming back.

Gavin scratched his right arm, then his left, and then his stomach again.  As he continued to speak, he intermittently continued to scratch himself.

• On Monday, you’ll tell Webber that it will probably be for the best if you didn’t return.  I’ll tell him that you deserve a six month severance package... for all that you’ve contributed... which I’m sure he’ll agree to.  I’ll... I’ll...

Gavin stumbled a little and proceeded to lean against the desk.

• …rooms spinning...

Justin jumped up from his chair and went over to Gavin.

• Maybe you should sit down...
  • GET YOUR FUCKIN HANDS OFF OF ME!!

Justin could only watch in awe as hair began to erupt from Gavin’s face until he had the darkest five o’clock shadow he had ever seen.  Gavin began to scratch even more now, pacing around the office.

• FUCK!!  It feels like someone’s sticking needles in my entire body.  What the fuck are you looking at?
  • You’re... You’re face...
  • What about it?

Gavin moved his hand to his face, and for the first time recognised that he had suddenly grown more then a days growth of hair.  It was more like three days of growth... and as he crossed and looked at his reflection in the window... four days.

Gavin moved closer to the window and took in a giant gulp of air, watching as slowly the hair growing on his face was gaining length and body.  He rubbed his hands through the growth and Justin could only believe he was marvelling at how it felt.  In less then five minutes, Gavin Costa had the beginnings of a beard growing on his face.

Looking down at his hands, Gavin saw that they were also getting a covering of dark hair.  Panicking, Gavin ripped off his shirt and tie and stood half naked in front of Justin.  

Gavin could only look on in shock as his chest, stomach, and arms also joined in on the sudden influx of hair growth. Gavin continued itching himself like crazy, but Justin suddenly realised he didn’t look angry anymore.  It was obvious to Justin that it itched like crazy as it grew in, but apparently, Gavin couldn’t be happier.  In fact, Gavin had a wide grin plastered on his face.

Within minutes, his five o’clock shadow had developed into a proper three weeks worth of growth.  Gavin could now run his hands through the beard and tug at it!  His chest also had a thick pelt growing on it, traveling down to his crotch.

• What was in that tea?
  • I... ummm... I..,
  • What the FUCK was in that tea???!!!
  • It was from this herbalist…  
  • It’s supposed to be doing this?
  • I guess…  
  • You guess???
  • I just...

Gavin grabbed Justin by his suit jacket and began to roughly shake him.

• What was in that tea??!!
  • It was supposed to make me more of a man.
  • Really??!!  What the fuck is it gonna do to me??  

Gavin threw Justin back into the chair and continued wandering around the room.  Justin did wonder what it was going to do to Gavin.  He had broken so many rules already, and it had been made specifically for him... not someone who was already the epitome of a man.  

Gavin kicked his shoes and socks off, and pulled off his pants to admire his newly hairy legs and the treasure trail that was going down to an excessively hairy crotch.

• I always wanted more hair on my body!!  Guess my wish came true!! 

He looks amazing, Justin thought.  Maybe a little too much hair now, but he could always trim or shave what he didn’t like.  What did matter to Justin was that it looked like Gavin now had even more testosterone pumping through his body then ever before.  

Gavin lifted his arm to flex his bicep, admiring the thick and black underarm hair that had grown in.

• Bet you’re enjoying the view.  Like how I look?
  • I....
  • If it was supposed to make you more of a man... and it’s already done this... tell me what else is its gonna do?
  • I don’t know... taller, more muscular... a bigger penis...
  • Fuck yeah!!!  I think today just turned out to be the best day of my life!!  Imagine this cock even bigger!  It’s already pretty large already!

Gavin was strutting in front of Justin when it appeared like the wind had been knocked out of him... as if a mule had kicked him squarely in the stomach.  He quickly leaned on the desk for support.  Through gritted teeth Gavin asked,

• What the fuck is happening now?   

As the kicks and the spasms continued, Justin could make out the fine outline of abs beginning to protrude under Gavin’s skin.  With each punch, Gavin’s abs became larger and thicker, taking on serious size.  Running his hands over his spasming abdominals, it was obvious Gavin loved the way the cobblestones felt with a layer of hair over them.  He couldn’t stop feeling them, and soon he was putting one finger in the crevices between each ab, then two, then three.  Gavin’s waist became thicker, straining the briefs he was wearing, but he was also becoming leaner as well as any fat that had once settled over his abs disintegrated to allow more room for muscular growth.

Fingering the fractures between each abdominal muscle began turning Gavin on as Justin saw his cock begin to get hard in his ripped black briefs.  

• My body looks insane with such abdominal definition!!  If that shit is doing this to my core... fuck me!!!  I’m gonna be a beast!!  Fuck!!

He spoke out loud as he felt his own hairy stomach and slowly massaged the head of his cock through his briefs.  From his shit-eating grin, it was obvious to Justin that Gavin loved the feel of all of this size just above his cock.  Even a deep Adonis belt, which had never existed before, began to form on his body.

Gavin cried out as he felt another jolt, but this one came from lower down.  He stopped stroking his cock head and moved his hand down to the bulge below that was slowly increasing size.  

Wanting to see for himself what was happening, Gavin swiftly tore the half ripped black briefs from his body and threw them in the corner of his office.

• Balls starting to grow... you can’t imagine how good this feels...  Letting out wave after wave of testosterone... I feel light headed... too much happening at once...

Justin didn’t know how large Gavin’s testicles had started that morning, but as he watched Gavin orgasmically feel himself up, it was obvious that they were beginning to look much larger in his tightening sack then a minute prior.  Within minutes, Gavin’s balls had doubled in size.  As his testicles swelled and erupted, and as the feeling of pure pleasure began to expand around Gavin’s whole body, he began to moan, quiet at first but growing in fervour.  

• My body feels so fuckin alive!!  I feel like I’m hooked up to some supernatural power source and it’s just getting stronger and stronger!!  FUCK!!!  You can’t believe how I feel!!  I can’t even describe it...  I’m... I’m becoming the epitome of a man!!  No one will understand what I’m going through!!!  It’s almost getting too strong!!
  • Maybe we should get a doctor!
  • Are you fuckin crazy?!  And have them possibly stop this??
  • It’s just... you broke a lot of the rules.  The tea bag was only supposed to be in for three minutes... you weren’t supposed to microwave it... who knows what could...
  • ARGH!!!!!  Fuck!!!!  My balls!!!  ...giving off so much heat... balls feel like they’re burning...  Fuck!!!  They’re on fuckin fire!!!

Gavin’s balls had continue to swell and were now the size of two large oranges, and still growing larger.  Gavin placed his hands on his ball sack, but it looked to Justin like he could barely touch them.

• So much testosterone building up in these balls now!!!  When it’s released... FUCK!!!!    

Gavin’s balls continued to swell, and it wasn’t long before his sack began to stretch, giving more room for growth.

As Gavin was reviling in the ecstasy of his growing balls, he soon became aware that his quads were beginning to both swell. 

• Oh, fuck yeah!!!  Look at my quads blow up!!

Before, his legs had been those of an avid football and rugby player.  Now they were both beginning to take on that muscular look that comes with year of serious lifting in the gym.  Within a few minutes, both were so thick with muscle that he had to widen his stance in order not to crush his balls between them.

• My quads are nearly the size of my waist and still growing!!!  Justin... my man... when this is done... I think Im gonna be a fuckin beast!!!  Come on!!!  Grow bigger!!!  BIGGER!!!  

Gavin was nearly screaming at the top of his lungs for more growth when both calves began to swell as well.

• What do you think of these legs, Justin?  So huge and powerful and all fuckin muscle!!!  I can feel it spreading to the rest of my body, now!  The rest of me’s gonna grow to... match... my... legs... ARGGGHH.

Gavin reached up and grabbed his neck.  Justin was concerned that something had gone seriously wrong since it looked as if Gavin was having trouble breathing, but realised fairly quickly that it was simply his neck joining his legs and exploding with muscle.  Quickly his shoulders and deltoid muscles joined in and began to expand, growing rounder and more dense.  Gavin’s shoulders looked to Justin that they were getting both broader and thicker, and in no time at all they were definitely nearing the width of a door.

Justin’s penis was painfully hard as he watched Gavin going through his remarkable transformation.  Gavin’s own cock was hard as well and had started leaking pre-cum.  His hands were traveling all over his body, massaging, caressing, and worshipping himself.

• I’m like a power plant getting ready to explode!!

When Gavin spoke now, his voice was deeper, more commanding, and oozed sexuality.  His hands kept returning to his cock and huge balls, slowly stroking himself, enjoying the feel of his own body.  Looking directly in Justin’s eyes, Gavin wiped the head of his cock with his fingers, brought it to his face, smelled them, and then licked them clean.

• Taste so fuckin good!!!!

Was his voice even deeper then a moment ago?  It couldn’t possibly be, but Justin was sure that it was.  How long has this been going on, he wondered... and when will it end?  How will it end??

Gavin began to massage and squeeze his nipples as his pecs began to swell.

• Oh yeah... that’s it...

No amount of hair could hide the musculature of Gavin’s blossoming body.  His pecs, easily classified as merely athletic before now pulsed their way into the epitome of power.  Each pec grew so immense so quickly that Justin wasn’t sure if Gavin could even see his feet anymore.  The crevice in between those mountains of manhood was so deep and so dark with hair that it looked to go on forever.  His nipples, grown large and virile, feeling the weight of being attached to such mass, were forced to point down toward his abs.

Gavin panted in delight as his muscles continued to grow.  With the birth of his colossal chest, his arms proceeded to become engorged with muscle as well.  Justin watched in awe as Gavin’s biceps and triceps ballooned in his arms until they were nearly as large as his own head... and still they grew.  Gavin’s  forearms became as thick as his calves had once been, and as he flexed his upper arm, he began to run his tongue up and down the peaks.

Enamoured by his own growth, Gavin could only whimper as the growth of his lats forced his arms further and further from his side.  Although his waist was thick with muscle from his abs, his upper torso proceeded to widen until Gavin had an indefinable wasp waist!

As every muscle in his entire body continued to swell with more and more growth, thick hose-like veins began to erupt over every inch of his body.  To Justin, Gavin’s skin looked paper thin and threatened to easily split if any more mass was added to his body.

Veins traveling down his abs wove there way over his pubis and down into his penis.  Gavin could barely speak as his cock proceeded to thicken, being engorged further and further with blood.  Gavin did his best to grab onto it and stroke it, but the thickness proved to be a challenge for his average sized hands.  No sooner had it become thicker then a pint glass when it began to lengthen, a flesh anaconda replacing the admirable penis he had once had.

Using both hands, Gavin proceeded to stroke himself, gaining speed and fervour, his moans bellowing throughout the room.  

• Look at me!!!  Every inch so massive... so strong... so masculine... I feel... I feel... FUCK!!!!!!  I feel like a fuckin... ARGHHH!!!!!

Gavin’s penis head swelled even larger and proceeded to erupt everywhere.  Gavin, lost to his immense orgasm let go of his cock, allowing it to shoot cum all over the walls... all over the windows, and all over Justin. 

When he finished after continually cumming for nearly three minutes, Gavin collapsed against the desk, forcing it to slide into the wall and causing an immense hole.  A minute later, unable to handle his muscle mass, the wooden desk disintegrated beneath him.

The only thing Gavin could do as he fell to the floor was laugh.

• What do you think of me?

Gavin’s voice floated on the air, filling the entire office, and oozing sex and virility.

• Incredible...
  • That’s all you can say?

Gavin has some trouble getting up from the floor, but Justin didn’t help him since he knew there was no way he could assist in lifting such weight.  Eventually, Gavin was able to manoeuvre himself into a sitting position, hoist himself onto his knees, and then stand.  His shadow completely covered Justin as he moved toward him, his entire body involuntarily flexing as he walked.

• There are no words to describe what I’ve become!!  I always led the pack, but now I am the epitome of the alpha male.  Look at this cock!!  It’s longer and thicker then your arm!!!  

Gavin stood inches away from Justin, his immense body radiating heat and masculinity.  His cock was hard once again and leaking onto the floor.

• Lick it.  You know you want to.
  • I can’t.
  • DO IT!!!

Gavin placed his hand on Justin’s shoulder and forced him to the floor.  On his knees, Justin looked up at Gavin’s cock defying gravity by sticking straight up.

• Try and put your mouth around the head... now...

Nervously, Justin placed one hand and then another on Gavin’s penis, feeling it pulsate and breathe beneath his hands.  Through the veins, Justin could feel the gallons of blood being pumped in and out to keep it as rigidly hard as it was.  I’ve never felt anything like this before… its so hard yet feels so smooth… it practically feels alive… Even with both hands he couldn’t encircle it.  The veins that crisscrossed the entire length were thicker then Justin’s own fingers.

• Suck me.

Justin tried to pull the cock down to on level with his own face, but discovered he wasn’t strong enough.

• Let me give you a hand.

Gavin took his own hands and proceeded to force his cock down till it was parallel with the floor.  Justin opened his mouth, and as he got closer to the head, knew there was no way he would ever get it in his mouth.

• Lick it.

Justin did as he was told, running his tongue over every inch of the head.  Gavin kept one hand on his cock but placed the other behind Justin’s head so he could manipulate him wherever he wanted his tongue to go.  With his tongue, he began to work the sensitive area right under the glans.  Gavin breathed in and out, his cock proceeding to leak even more.

• Tongue fuck the slit.
  • What?
  • Stick your tongue in the slit.

Justin moved his tongue to the massive mouth-like slit of Gavin’s penis head and began to lick it.

• Stuck it in!

Justin forced his tongue to enter Gavin’s slit.

• Deeper!  Tongue fuck this cock!!

Justin felt Gavin’s hand force his head forward till he had no choice but to put his tongue deeper into the slit.  Pre was leaking all over his face as Gavin forced him in further.

• Oh yeah.  That’s it.  Tongue fuck that cock.  Fuck yeah!!!  Feels so good!!  Imagine if... this had... been you?!  You bursting with... with... all of this muscle... and power!!  Your body covered in hair... reeking of sweat and testosterone.  Your balls... your balls... don’t stop, Justin... I... I... Fuck... I’m... Fuck....

As Gavin was talking, Justin began to hear a cracking sound coming from in front of him and behind him.  Focused on what he was doing, he didn’t pay it much heed till it proceeded to get louder and louder.  

• ... I’m fuckin growing!!!  My whole body getting taller!!   My fingers getting longer... my hands swelling...

Justin could feel Gavin’s hand that was on the back of his head getting longer and thicker, covering more and more space each second.  Justin looked down and realised that Gavin’s feet must have doubled in size and were continuing to grow.

• ... growth so strong... every part of me getting bigger... taller... thicker... stronger...

Within a few minutes Justin could no longer kneel any longer and had to stand to reach Gavin’s cock.  Looking up, he saw the behemoth in ecstasy as he stretched taller and wider and gained more and more muscle mass.

• Almost too much... so much growth... getting so tall... muscles expanding... nearing the ceiling... need it to stop... becoming a freak… do I realy want this… NO!!!  I don’t want it to stop... so massive... Justin only comes up to my abs now... even the hair on my head is getting longer now... how much do I weigh... can’t see below my pecs anymore... my head’s gonna hit the ceiling... so much power... I’m gonna cum... oh fuck... of fuck... OH FUCK!!!!!!

Gavin screamed at the top of his lungs as his colossal penis began to ejaculate again.  As his cock spasmed, it hit Justin in the face and sent him flying to the floor.  As he looked up, all Justin could think of when he saw Gavin was Goliath.  He was simply that massive... his shoulders so broad, his torso like a marble sculpture, his arms and legs so thick, and he was nearly as tall as the ceiling.  What else could the Biblical giant have on Gavin?

• I need to get out of here!  I need to show this body to the world.

Gavin began to move toward the office door, but Justin was quicker and blocked his path.

• We need to get you some clothes first... you could get arrested if...
  • I doubt I’ll ever wear clothes again!!  Who would want me to??!!

As if he were swatting a pesky fly, Gavin easily moved Justin to the side.  When he opened the office door, Gavin ripped it right off its hinges and held it in his hand.  Admiring his own strength, Gavin took his other hand and began to fold the metal door in on itself.  Once he had folded the length in half, he placed it on the floor and proceeded to fold the top into the bottom.  Pre was flowing from Gavin’s cock as he took the metal square that had once been a door and simply crinkled it into a ball and threw it into the corner with a bang.  Gavin looked down at Justin and grinned.

• I thought that would test me, but it was too easy... barely felt anything.  I have to be the strongest man on Earth!!

With his hands, Gavin ripped the metal doorframe from the wall to try and make it easier for him to get through, but he was still too tall and too wide.  Finally, he simply pushed his way out of the hole that had once been a door, rubble falling down onto him, the dust coating parts of his sweaty body.

Even his ass is pure muscle, Justin thought as he followed the behemoth lumbering down the hallway, trying unsuccessfully to make his way to the main room without taking down all the walls.  In his dreams, he had never imagined a creature as muscular and as sex filled as what Gavin had become.

A scream from one of the remaining PA’s greeted Gavin as he finally made his way into the core of the building.

• Not the reaction I expected... but I like it!!

Several remaining employees, including Mr. Webber ran into the room to see what the commotion was about.  They were greeted by a grinning and flexing eleven foot, 1,500 pound, hairy, and hard version of their coworker.  Mr. Webber was the first to speak.

• What the hell happened to you?
  • My appearance finally matches what I always was inside.  
  • ...how???
  • You wanted an Alpha to lead your firm into the 21st Century... and that’s what you got!!

Justin could see that several of the employees were turned on by Gavin’s new size, but Mr. Webber wasn’t having any of it.

• Get out of this building before you take the whole thing down with you!  I’ve never seen such a disgusting display of...
  • You call this disgusting??

Gavin flexed his entire body for the onlookers.

• GET OUT!!
  • You’re just jealous, old man!!

Gavin reaches down and easily lifted Mr. Webber up till hey were eye to eye.  Urine quickly fell onto the floor from where Mr Webber had relieved himself.  As he spoke, Gavin shook Mr. Webber so forcibly that Justin worried that he could easily kill him without even realising it.

• I am the future!!!  I think from now on there’s no need for you ever to come in again!!  I run this firm now!!  I make all of the decisions!!  Don’t you agree with me, Lionel??
  • I...I...
  • I CAN’T HEAR YOU!!!!
  • I do... it’s all yours...
  • That’s what I... what I...

Gavin stumbled backward and threw Mr. Webber to the floor.

• Happening again... power welling up inside my body... even... FUCK... even stronger then before...

Justin could only watch in astonishment as Gavin proceeded to commence growing again, this time even faster then before.

• I was always meant for more... ALWAYS... always meant for greatness... and now... now... FUCK!!!! Getting even stronger!!!!

The remaining employees ran outside to get away from what would certainly bring the entire building down around him.  Justin remained rooted to his spot, knowing he had to see it through to the end.

• How can it keep getting stronger... but it is!!!  Never felt this kind of power before... this kind of strength... 

Gavin’s head slammed into the ceiling.  Justin ran into the foyer to avoid the rubble that was falling down around Gavin.  None of this seemed to bother Gavin as Justin heard his bass laugh echoing around the entire building.

From the foyer, Justin could only see Gavin’s massive feet and his buttress-sized legs.  No... they surpassed mere buttresses.  They were thicker then that... thicker then redwoods... massive, muscular, and hairy behemoth legs that were now beyond description.  

The entire building shook and began to fall apart around Justin.  Not prepared to die watching Gavin grow even larger, Justin ran outside to join the mass of people on the street gawking at the immense form as it forced its way out of the building, taking it down with him.

Gavin smiled, as he looked down at the world around him, his massive cock leaving puddles of pre on the street.  The hair on his head was even longer now, down past his shoulders, and his thick beard cascaded over his pecs and down to his abs.  His testicles, simply enormous, and audibly churning inside producing an endless supply of sperm and testosterone.  Gavin, who had once been athletically handsome before now appeared far more primal, his eyes deep set, his eyebrows bushier, and his body covered in hair.

For fun, Gavin gyrated his hips and watched his cock knock down an entire building.  The moment after he had accomplished this feat, he began to moan and shot cannon fire of sperm onto the street and the onlookers below.  

Once his orgasms had finished, Gavin moved into the street to have more room to stand.  Trying to get away from the monster invading Charing Cross, a bus and two cars ran into his legs.  The automobiles were destroyed, but there was barely a scratch left on Gavin.  Kicking the bus to the side, he took down further buildings around him causing panic and chaos, which only appeared to turn him on more.  

Lifting a car that had been abandoned by its driver, Gavin effortlessly raised it up to his head to stare at it, then grinned, formed a ball out of it with his hands, threw it up in the air a few times, and then hurled it into The London Eye.  

• Always hated that fuckin eyesore!!

Police arrived on the scene, uselessly staring up at the mega man.  His growth had finally stopped, but he now towered over the world 35 feet in the air.  As before, any movement caused nearly every muscle in his body to flex, sending what appeared like currents of pleasure through him.  As he stood there admiring the view, he stroked his cock, an appendage that was now longer then his own arm.

• Have you ever seen anything like me??!!  Look at me and know that there is no one more powerful then I am!!  I declare myself King of England!!  Try and stop me and you’ll see nothing but destruction.  Worship me, and I might let you live!!!!  

Gavin laughed and licked his own pre covered hand.  

• None of you will ever know how intoxicating this feels!!  I have no peers... no equal... I am the greatest, most beautiful thing to have ever lived!!!  Justin... if you’re down there... find that guy and get more if what you gave me!!  I’m gonna want a mate soon!!!

Justin tried to hide his face from the crowd so they wouldn’t recognise it was he who had assisted in creating this magnificent abomination.  In the back of his mind, he wanted to be Gavin’s mate... feel him take control and fill his ass with his cock.  Fuck... he thought!!  He is so beautiful!!!

• Can you smell me down there?  My own scent is turning me on!!  Here, let me help you smell me!!

Gavin reached down and picked up an onlooker from the street.  The man began to scream as Gavin raised him up off of the ground and brought him to his right hairy pit.

• Lick my pit!!  Smell me!!!  You’ll never be as much of a man as I am!!

The man did begin to lick Gavin’s pit, nervous at first, but then with more and more passion.

• Good boy!!  Maybe I’ll let you worship my cock later.

Gavin lowered the man to the ground who just lay there, convulsing in orgasmic lust.

• All of this growth has made me hungry.  Bring me food!!!  Lots of it!!  And Guinness!  I want barrels of Guinness!!  Bring me this and I’ll...  YES!!!!

Gavin’s voice was suddenly even deeper and filled with more lust for power then ever before.  Justin watched Gavin sway on his feet and recognised what was about to happen again.

• Too late!!!!  It’s building up inside me again... each time even more powerful then the last!!!  Soon you’ll be nothing but ants beneath my feet... unimportant... 

Justin covered his ears as Gavin let out a deafening roar.  His body was once again pulsating with power, swelling and growing larger with growth.  Gavin’s quads had gotten bigger then ever before, resulting in a loud crack of his pelvis snapping and then repairing itself to enable more room for growth.  Several buildings were demolished as Gavin stumbled around trying to maintain his footing. 

His pecs were so mountainous now that they totally prevented him from seeing what lay below them.  Justin watched as his co-worker flexed for the crowd beneath him, long resolved to being the god he was quickly becoming.  As his feet became larger then the cars below him, Gavin intentionally leaned over and swiped at any building in his way that prevented him from standing on solid ground.

The police forced the crowd to safety, away from the falling debris.  As he was moved all he could hear were the shouts from Gavin above, loving what he had become.

• YES!!!  RUN!!!!  THIS GROWTH IS STRONGER THEN ANYTHING I’VE FELT PRIOR… MY MUSCLES EXPLODING WITH MORE AND MORE SIZE… MY COCK BIGGER THEN SOME BUILDINGS!!!!  GETTING SO TALL… SO MIGHTY!!!  THIS IS WHAT I WAS ALWAYS MEANT TO BE!!!!  IM THE MOST POWERFUL CREATURE ON THIS PLANET!!!  NO ONE EQUALS ME!!!!  NO ONE!!!!!  

Gavin rocketed up further, his size quickly multiplying.  Cum fell onto the street like rain as he ejaculated over and over again.  Justin kept an eye on him as he ran up Charing Cross Road.  Surely, Mr. Huang would help him if he claimed to be doing it to help the city.  Someone had to stop this monster... He would say anything to get what he wanted.  He knew that now.  Once he had the teabag, he would let it sit in a giant mug for over an hour, microwave it, and swallow it all, including the herbs.

This time he would win... he would join Gavin… and together they would get what they deserved.  Yes… today he would win. 

5 hours ago, musclepecadmirer said:

Great story. I love it :)

Thank you so much!!  I really appreciate it.  Was just a fun story to think up and write... not as complex as my usual stuff!!

18 minutes ago, BigBen said:

Love your stories! Please keep writing you're one of my favourites. 

Thanks so much!!!  That means the world to hear!!  I love writing things down that turn me on and sharing them!!