Impostor Stud

The story i am about to tell you details my life and how i found some small happiness even though i was dealt a cruel twist of fate.

It may make your penis hard with an uncontrollable cum explosion or a heart rock hard with sorrow for my position. 

You have been warned.

See that skinny weak little guy kneeling on the ground?

His saliva uncontrollably dripping from his mouth gag as his naked body is bound by metal chains. Stripped of not just his clothes but also his freedom and ability to be a human being. This pathetic slave is obviously malnourished and most likely has not been fed proper food in a long time.  You occasionally hear groans and moans from him but you are unable to hear what he is trying to say with the mouth gag forced deep into his mouth and throat. When he finally does hear an order to move, he does not stand up but gets on all fours and crawls on the ground in the most humiliating way.

It hurts to say this.

But this pathetic slave is me. 

tumblr_o2ho8zB5qc1v3lepoo1_1280.thumb.jpg.7707426ddf45db54fb76cf4c6a29b310.jpg

But the truth of the matter is, my life was never always like this.

Would it shock youi to tell that, In fact i was born for greatness. 

My dad was a stud. He was a born leader. Tall, handsome and a champion bodybuilder. He was a true Alpha.

And I was destined to follow in his path too. The men in my family had late but long lasting puberty. We start out late and our puberty blast out in full swing by 18 years of age morphing us into muscualr tall studs. Resulting us becoming taller, bigger and strong than your average joe.

Not just good looks and strong genetics run through my fathers veins. He was also rich and inherited millions from his stud father before him as well.

And i in turn was supposed to inherit the millions from him.

I had my whole life to look forward too. 

At the stroke of my 23rd birthday i would inherit my millions from my dad. By then my puberty and growth would be complete too.

I was simply waiting to reach my promised life. To be a cocky, hot headed and jock Stud Boy

However my story begins at 19 years of age. Thats when my story truely begins. My puberty was in full swing and I was celebrating my 19th birthday awaiting to enter college as a freshman.

Cocky, dashing, and straight up arrogant i asked my father for a slave as a birthday present.

As much as i could fuck any girl i wanted, my puberty was not complete and my cock was not in its prime. I simply wanted a butthole to practice fucking in the morning with my morning wood. I could feel my testesterone levels rise with my late puberty enlarging my ever growing cock and my balls were getting heavier and heavier with cum everyday and i needed a mouth to deposit all that cum. A lowly male slave would provide all the sexual practice and needs i needed to hone my skills as a sex beast before i unleash my cock on the women of the world.

My dad gladly took me to the slave market and we purchased a malnourished small little guy who was exactly my age. As a slave he came naked with a cock cage and was trained to be completely submissive to me.

I still remembered the moment i brought him home....excuse me.... the moment i dragged him by his hair through my front door.

Testing out my new purchase i face fucked him hard and he was so blown away by my ejaculation that he immediately fell to the ground after my first shoot.

tumblr_oiomyuU81z1rj0262o1_1280.thumb.jpg.101104c7a5a7913ca6e9b1ebd30051df.jpg

Oh how i missed those days. 

I was the master and i made sure my little slave knew that fact.

It was such a power trip for me. I never had to shower after my gym sessions anymore. I could force him to lick up my pit sweat and clean my stinky toes with his tongue.

Adding to my already dominant personality I made sure i always wore my mirrored sunglasses to make myself look even more dominant.

tumblr_obtjstGklW1v83z7to1_400.jpg.abb55284cef6c23a582a402444318b03.jpg

It was so fun, and at that time i believed this would be how my life would be forever. As a dominant master.

At just 19 years of age and with the power and control over another 19 year old human being's freedom and life was such a turn on for me. 

Some times he would beg for mercy, other times his pleas would be silenced as i practiced face fucking his pussy slave mouth. 

tumblr_obtjstGklW1v83z7to2_500.jpg.6f494bd1cbc918d5003ada61435fe8a2.jpg

Power over another human being can be such an addictive thing.

And i was enjoying every moment of it.

tumblr_obqi4n5kU01ubxux2o1_1280.jpg.cb38a42fb2a54aac8df006f3dd973020.jpg

But how would I have ever thought my confidence would get the better of me....

I loved sex and i loved the rush of my cum pumping through my heavy ball sacks and into my cock as it explodes out in a forceful ejaculation.

So i would force my slave to suck me off or give me a handjob when ever i got horny. It just turns out that this time he would massaging my cock in such a pleasurable way. The feeling was so good. I turned my head around in pure estacy just from the pleasure of it. And when that moment arrived, that moment when all my cum had gathered around my cock head waiting to be ejaculated i opened my mouth and roared like the manly dominant master i was.

And than i could feel it. A shot of my cum hit my right eye. It stinged alittle but it was alright.

And than a second shot. Harder and much more powerful shot hit my left eye.

I always knew my ball sacks were a mass cum producing twin machine. But that was alot of cum being shot at my eyes.

I looked down briefly to glance at my slave and noticed he was aiming my cock directly at my face!

Fuck he was blinding me with my own cum!!! 

I guess i was too confident. I was born with a silver spoon. I was promised an easy life. I never had to worry about any hardship. I was the guy everyone said was destined to take after my muscular hunky father and become a stud myself too. And after all my slave looked ever so weak and submissive. There was no way he would betray me...... But yet he did. With my own cum as his ammunition.

I still can't remember all the details after that.

The memories were painful, but more so humiliating and depressing to bring up.

He was a fast one. He knew he only had minutes before i could wipe the cum of my eyes and regained my vision. He quickly tied my arms up.

My mouth was quickly stuffed with my own dirty stinky cum stained underwear, my eyes were covered with a thick blindfold still with my creamy cum around my eyes, my prepubescent dick was locked up while i yelled in pain and i could feel my head being shaved.

I knew he took my mirrored sunglasses and my frat boy cap to wear as i could hear the sounds of my cabinet being ransacked. 

He forced me on the ground and made me kneel like a slave. For the first time i had to kneel on the ground. And it was the most humiliating thing i had ever done. 

Opening the door to my father he faked his voice and introduced me as the slave and him as my father's own son.

I could picture it all even though my eyes were blindfolded. He was hiding his face with my dark sunglasses and cap. 

The moment i heard my father call that fake "son" was went i knew things were never going to be the same....

4 years later - Present Day

In the begging of my captivity i struggled alot. I was still confident and hoping that i would be rescued soon. That someone at school would know that our identities were swapped. I prayed hard that my father would notice something wrong with his "son" 

Keeping my mind busy with escape plans, i knew in my heart that even though i was bound and tied up like a slave i was always a free jock boy inside. And i would attain my freedom again soon.

I was a rebellious slave and took every opportunity to fight for my rights or run for my freedom.

But sadly i was always one key away from opening a lock or one step away from running to my father.

During my captivity he never fed me well. And my diet consisted of watery bland porridge and a mouthful of his cum for my daily dose of protein. As you can already tell this diet took me months to get used too. I was used to the best most nutritious food like beef steak and expensive champagne. Now the only time my mouth was free from any ball gag was when i was eating on the ground like a dog or when he was fucking my face.

I never got the chance to stand and sit like a human being since that day too, always forced to be kneeling or crawling on all fours. He started out simply trying to force his dominance over me , but as time passed i could tell he was becoming more than dominant. He learnt to get his way with me by humiliating and threatening me. I could sense his personality change too. From the meek little submissive slave he had now morphed into a loud cocky slave master who would not take kindly to any show of disrespect to him. 

As you already know, those 4 years of abuse and mistreatment by him has left its scars on my body. Puberty only happens once in a person's life time and as i was going through my late puberty he robbed me of that as well.. My height was stunted by him forcing me to kneel and crawl and i can never get taller than what i am now, worst still i was shrinking due to his mistreatment of my body. My muscles never developed due to the poor diet i had and he made sure i never inherited my father's handsome face by personally misshaping my face.

And i had a strong feeling he was doing all this on purpose.

tumblr_p1fl8goJIM1vbv4yjo1_500.jpg.31fbb829582796a54aed1f3c84bbf3be.jpg

4 years is a long time.

After not being able to escape all these years and with the mistreatment he has done on me. I had literally cracked.

I hate to say this. But he broke me.

My spirit begin to die and over time i came to see myself not as a free jock boy destined to become a Stud. But a lowly disgusting slave.

And a slave i am now.

Its kindda ironic and tragic at the same time that i bought him as a slave.

And now I had competency accepted my new destiny in life. 

To assume the very identity of that very slave i bought years ago.

But the most humiliating aspect of being in my position was not the abuse and mistreatment.

Imagine growing up your entire life till 19 years of age. So sure of your destiny as an alpha stud for the rest of your life and waiting to inherit millions from your father only to watch someone else live that life you had been eagerly awaiting.

I dreamed of the day i would compete in a champion bodybuilding competition. 

I looked forward to the day i would become a cocky frat boy jock leader

I knew i was the one who would be the pussy destroyer...

I would make my father proud for following in his steps.

And now you can only watch in jealous tears as your former slave was now living that life.

tumblr_nufswthwoG1si6muro1_540_shade-black.thumb.jpg.d0e41c9addddd740702b9675dd500225.jpg

Assuming my identity, my former slave took my name for his own and begin abusing his position now as a rich man's son. 

He had all the cash in the world and even though he did not have my father's blood he could pump his body up with all sorts of steroids, protein shakes and hormone treatment.

Using all the wealth now available to him he could employ the best personal trainers and health analyst.

My father thinking he was the real son made sure he had the best nutritious food, most expensive and luxurious living conditions and got into the best college and frat houses.

He was destined to be a small weak and short slave but through this twist of fate he has now been given a new chance at a new life. A handsome face begin to develop, a muscular body was showing, his height exploded from all that nutritious diet and a confidence so fucking cocky grew in his heart that even i had to admit it was so fucking sexy.

874029115_maxresdefault(2).thumb.jpg.643629ee229c74cd16a48423f80dba8c.jpg

Moving on as me, he entered college as a freshman fratboy. 

And through my captivity as his slave i had to watch as he did everything i always wanted to. Attending parties as an arrogant muscled fratboy, having blowjobs by girls who than beg to be fucked in their pussy girl holes and becoming bigger and stronger at the gym.

He really was living my life.

And fulfilling my destiny.

slave_lick.thumb.jpg.8a67cbf57b56b984a9d57bf4f32d2bc8.jpg

And i in turn was now living his life and fulfilling his destiny

Forced to watch him live my life as my ass was constantly pounded for his sheer amusement and frat boy entertainment. 

tumblr_o72r9f7rBK1tdoco6o1_500.jpg.9b0c66133dbfdcd16c25c9ae0e4f9100.jpg

As we both grew older and reached 23 together we both had our firsts.

He participated in his first bodybuilding competition at 20 years of age. I got my first taste of freedom by being free of my mouth ball gag for a full day as a birthday present. 

He had a threesome with 2 hot chicks with giant breast and tight asses at 21. I managed to be facefucked deepthroat hard without gagging when i was 21.

He went for his first largescale shopping spree sponsored by my dad buying sexy new gym stringers, getting a fresh new haircut, new pair of expensive sunglasses and a new Lamborghini car at 22. I finally got some new clothes which were his leftovers at 22. And they were torn, stinky and way too big for me. But being a slave for years i had learn that having clothes to wear was a luxury and humbly accept his clothes no matter the humiliation. 

jeff-seid-competing-at-the-olympia-header-1068x566.thumb.jpg.141d2ecea99495ad0f6ac377a86e73b1.jpg

He finally won the state bodybuilding competition at 23 and was featured on countless magazines

He was doing everything i had wanted to achieve for myself. He was literally stealing my hopes and dreams.

11403507_718396801599087_8956651538592742079_n.thumb.jpg.6ff3cb024d814148e5e4d3cad248b940.jpg

My father was so proud of him.

Of course he didnt know that was'nt his real son. And he rejoiced that his "son" was taking after him.

A champion bodybuilder, dominant slave master and a true alpha just like him.

It broke my heart when i heard my father call him "My stud boy"

I was supposed to be my dad's "Stud Boy"

Not a moment goes by in my captivity that i imagine what my life would be like, had I not made the small but foolish mistake years ago. That could be me right now.

I was supossed to be living this glorious life....

1478403072_maxresdefault(2)1321_shade.thumb.jpg.cfb71a78126e6b11a3614a53aaf56fa3.jpg

I was so jealous.

So fucking crazy jealous.

I was my father's real son!

I had everything robbed.

Even my dad....

And maybe thats why i feel an ounce of happiness telling all of you this now.

On days when im left alone at home bound in chains and blindfolded with a gag in my mouth, dripping with saliva. Sometimes i can hear the door opening.

A powerful footstep breaks into the room and i will feel a powerful muscular arm feeling my naked body up.

The blindfold covering my eyes would sometimes then be lifted up over my forehead.

And i would see the most handsome face in the world.

40256716_301206767130310_8255251430122717184_nok.thumb.jpg.4da59d83e9196aca7dd15efdc4f8574e.jpg

You see, my father was always a horny man.

With all that muscles and testosterone pumping through his veins he always needed to fuck someone

31198300_787049048155221_7862204314142375936_n.thumb.jpg.32d235add14ca8fd74c933358fcecd75.jpg

With no twink or female in the surrounding neighbourhood...

And thinking that i was always the slave his son bought from the slave market 5 years ago he would come to me whenever he needed to fulfill his urges.

After all. I was just a pathetic slave boy. To be fucked, slapped and humiliated.

I could not even speak to him because the keys for the locks on my mouth ball gag were always carried by my fake twin.

And the pain of being so close to him and still being unable to tell him the truth of the situation.....

But sometimes,,,

just sometimes....

If i provided him a good fuck

My father might just call me his "Stud Boy" too.

tumblr_ngh0rf6fUs1u2zis8o1_500.gif.517ba615eac253600dfd8aed2c87dd2c.gif

And for a lowly slave robbed of his true destiny and degraded into this humiliating thing.

Forced to lose not just his identity but also his father... 

With that giant daddy cock in my tight slave ass.

Thats the closest I can ever get to being with my dad. 

And it makes me happy that at least I can still make him proud as his Stud Boy.

"I wish i can one day make you truly proud dad

Im sorry. Please forgive me.

Signing off.

Your Forever Stud Boy"

END

16 hours ago, whatizit said:

Great stuff as usual @goggletan

Thanks man. Looking to flash out this character more through smaller stories i'll post here.

About his transition from a master to a slave, his relationship with his dad...

My Slave Journey

Part 1: Unlearning my past

As most of you already know, through a cruel twist of fate I was instantly tricked into becoming a slave just at the time of my life when i was supposed to blossom into my muscled manhood.

And as ironic as this might sound me the master, and my slave traded places. He became my master. And me, his lowly slave.

This series of small diary entries will serve to record my transition to becoming a slave and how my relationship with my former slave and unknowing father changed.

I will start with how i learn to adapt to my new role. Not by learning to be a slave. But rather by unlearning my past.

But how you may ask, how does a cocky arrogant 19 year old who has until this time had everything perfect in his life.

Born with good looks, the potential to be more than 6 feet in height, on the cusp of becoming the next muscled bodybuilder hunk of the century unlearn all he has known in his life? 

One day i was looking down on my slave with all the power to destroy him.

tumblr_obtjstGklW1v83z7to2_500.jpg.6f494bd1cbc918d5003ada61435fe8a2.jpg

The next i was bound up blindfolded and ball gagged like a squeeling pig unkowning that I would be spending the rest of my life in complete bondage and servitude. 

tumblr_owzcupFzmX1vj3kn3o1_1280.jpg.3d70753120bce9bede90069a995372f8.jpg

I had to unlearn my dominance, pride and jock boy attitude first.

At first I thought that i would be rescued soon and tried to be rebellious and escape. But the more i resisted the more he got hard on me. He would hit me, slap my face, spit on me and even threaten to castrate me. Once I almost escaped by unlocking my handcuffs. He found out just at the last second and as punishment he grabbed one of my balls and gave it a tight squeeze. Till this day that ball sack of mine still hurts and i think it no longer produces cum. So you could say Im one ball sack down....

Days became weeks, weeks became months and months became years.....  It was heartbreaking to see myself slowly losing my Alpha spirit at first but i had no choice. 

When you become a slave i learn it was best to keep your head low and obey your new master's command lest i lose my other ball and end up completely sterile. I quickly lost my rebellious and free spirited personality and adopted a submissive and meek behavior on my part. I had to unlearn my previous way of cocky talk and learn to speak softly and call my new master Sir. 

As the months passed i also had to unlearn my urge to hit the gym. You see before i became a slave i was an Alpha Master who knew i was destined to one day become a champion bodybuilder and begin to spend days in the gym. So it was hard to be chained down all the time watching your muscles that you have worked so hard to gain all waste away and see your once glorious pecs and biceps become smaller and smaller. I had to unlearn my dreams and goals of becoming a jock bodybuilder and settle to being a slave destined to spend my days cleaning my master's stinky feet and pits with my tongue instead.

And why has my new master become so stinky you may ask?tumblr_p59c9lZopC1w4oki5o1_1280.jpg.6dea55489cbc8fbf01042913fa1707d8.jpg

Well, he has taken my identity and as the months passed I could see his body transform. Just as i was becoming weaker, smaller and shorter. He was becoming buff, bigger and taller by hitting the gym, going for weight classes and on round building up his body.

And he knew how much i was affected by seeing the role reversal between the both of us.

On our first year of swapping roles, he brought me to the gym to show me off to everyone as his "slave". But really i knew his real purpose of bringing me to the gym was to force me to look myself in the many gym mirrors and see how low i had fallen and to compare how much he has dominated me and stolen my dreams and identity.

You can see how fucking cocky he is. What a fucker

571534273_gymlick.thumb.jpg.979e080870686a53c370cf25fe9714ce.jpg

Now you see why the process of transitioning to a slave required me to unlearn my past.

I had to do lose my Alpha personality, my cocky spirit and all the dominance that came naturally to me.

Because if i did not i would most likely lose my sanity from all the constant humiliation and abuse he puts me through. 

I end of this diary entry but hating myself yet again.

He was an asshole for tricking me into a lifetime of bondage and slavery

But in my arrogance thinking that i would never fall from grace, I ironically fell into his trap.

Whenever i see him sticking out his tongue showing off his cocky muscles, i hate myself even more knowing that could have been me.........

tongueout.thumb.jpg.15092f293fbd6753b33eb3322ff42ada.jpg