growthfan96

Loving muscle beasts stories

Question

Just wondering if you guys know any stories with powerful muscle guys, growing or otherwise, being loving with a small boyfriend/husband?

Specially if there's a large size difference and/or the big guy has immense super strength?

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

One of the first stories I ever wrote feature a big, sporty guy and his tiny intellectual hardgainer boyfriend. It is called My little buddy. The language in the story might be in need of proof-reading, but the storyline as such is rather sweet and cuddly, and it lack the darkness I often mix into my stories.

https://muscle-growth.org/topic/6597-my-little-buddy/

On 3/8/2019 at 9:56 PM, Hialmar said:

One of the first stories I ever wrote feature a big, sporty guy and his tiny intellectual hardgainer boyfriend. It is called My little buddy. The language in the story might be in need of proof-reading, but the storyline as such is rather sweet and cuddly, and it lack the darkness I often mix into my stories.

https://muscle-growth.org/topic/6597-my-little-buddy/

Nice story man. You guys know of more?

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, growthfan96 said:

Nice story man. You guys know of more?

Thank you. There are 86 pages of stories in the stories section alone, so there must be more similar stories, but for obvious reasons, it is easier for me to remember my own stories. My little buddy is the only one of my own stories that fit your description well. 

I have written about male friendship and gay couples on at least three other occasions, but the size-dynamic in those stories quickly change somewhere along the storyline.

The fate of two characters is only appealing to those who appreciate mind-control and dark satire, and some readers would probably find that story too scary. Readers with a tin-ear for irony will not appreciate it either.

In another story, the smallest guy in a circle of friends turn into the biggest guy (but his medium-sized and fairly muscular boyfriend remain the most aggressive of them), and that doesn't sound like what you are asking for.

A third story -- a horror story which mix straight, gay and kinky themes -- do mention a relationship between a small guy and his reformed bully, but they are only assisting characters, dragged unknowingly into a maelstrom of supernatural events caused by the two (straight male) main characters. Personally, I find that couple pretty cute.

I have written several chapters of samesex-themed stories that doesn't fit the twosome bill exactly, so they seem to fall outside your search criteria too:

One of them will eventually feature a handful of men born in the 1930s, 1940s, 1950s, 1960s, 1970s, 1980s and 1990s who get zapped by a company, who rejuvenate the old ones and allow the youngest ones to achieve the mature muscles of a bodybuilder in his 40s, but that story is more along the theme: It gets better. The protagonists become friends, not boyfriends, and they exchange memories. I wanted to write something different.

Another one describe a ménage à trois, but the two smaller guys don't remain small. On the contrary. The theme is self-improvement.

If you, despite these warnings, are interested in these stories, I could link them if you want. Let me know.

Edited by Hialmar
description. none of them fit the bill exactly
  • Like 2