My New Job

Luciddreamer

Sorry for the delay on this next part. I was struggling with some writer's block. Between this story, I am currently writing a background story for a character I will be playing on a live broadcast Dungeons and Dragons game, plus working on my own Twitch channel where I broadcast my Dungeons and Dragons game. Very busy. I promise the next part will have some lifting and some answers. Please stick with this!  LD

My New Job pt 3

When I slowly started to come to, I realized that I was in motion. I slowly opened my eyes, and looked around, I found out I was in Harding’s truck again, but I was unable to move my head. I tried to shift around to get a better look at my surroundings or at least Harding, but I felt pressure that was holding me in place. I glanced down and there was several pieces of pipe and other metal scraps that were holding my head, shoulders, and torso in place. This metal harness was so heavy that it just held me in stasis. Harding, realizing that I am awake, lightly chuckled. “How’s your head?” I just lightly groaned. “Never had any complaints.” He chuckled softly, the sound rumbled through his chest. “You have got to calm yourself down, you can’t keep passing out on me. I will start to take it personal.” I was able to see his arm in my peripheral vision. There was a light dusting of dark brown hair going from his wrist and out of sight up his arm, but he was gripping the wheel so tight that he made the veins in his arm stick out. “Why is he holding on so tight?” I wondered. I was about to question what he was going to do with me, we he started to speak with that Baritone voice of his. “I have already called the owner to let him know that you and I were going to be calling off for the next couple of days, I told him that I am worried about you. And, that I have seen you pass out twice. And, that I will be taking care of you during that time.” My eyes widened. “No, you can’t do that! That is kidnapping! I don’t want to go anywhere with you!” I started to panic, and pain started to spike from behind my eyes. I grimaced as the pain caused tears to form and roll down my cheek. “Fuck,” I thought. “I am in a huge mess of trouble. How the hell did I allow this to happen to me? And now I am showing more weakness in front of Harding” He pulled over, put the truck in park and slowly turned to look at me. “Are you alright? You really think that I would hurt you… on purpose? What kind of monster do you take me for?” There was… concern on his face? I felt shitty for thinking badly about him, he seemed really hurt by this. He placed his hand on mine and I felt his hand tremble after we touched again. “What the fuck is that?” I blurted out as the pain, that should have been there, slowly began to get leeched away. “What are you going to do to me, Harding?” He looked at me. “I should be asking you the same thing.”

I looked him, completely dumbfounded. Here we were sitting along the side of the highway, cars blurring past us and we both being silent. I slowly parted my lips to speak, “I don’t know what you are talking about Harding. I’m not doing anything.” I looked at me, as though he was trying to figure out if I was telling the truth or not. I couldn’t help but squirm. He is huge. The width of his shoulders fills my vision. The biceps sit there, unflexed, and still fill the sleeves of the shirt. His pecs push out the fabric. His waist was so tight, and you could see the slight bumps under the fabric showing off the abs. “You ARE doing something, you just don’t know what… and we are going to figure it out… together.” He got back behind the wheel, started the truck and we made it the rest of the way to his place in silence

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Thank god he didnt pass out lol.

Something is coenctinmg them ina strange way. One's touch ignites the growth in the other. Both get off on it but the big guy just come off as too agressive. He needs to turn down a notch or two.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...