Alpha Frat

732803239_Coverphoto.thumb.jpg.23c0fb274e0e6e4ab44291f6beffb86f.jpg

Jamie Ask:

Hey goggletan i got a simple request for you. I've been in college for some time now and im doing well. But the problem is these group of frat boys keep making my life hell. You know the kind of boys whos daddies are all rich banker CEOs. They basically won the lottery when it comes to family and are wealthy by birth. And are so cocky and arrogant because they know they can get away with everything with money.

Im not rich. Kindda poor actually, and those frat boys know it. Im a rural white boy born to a low class redneck family. They humiliate me and make me come to their parties with the allure of money. Promising to pay me tons of cash. 

Than they force me to do the most embarrassing things. Sucking them off while kneeling on the ground and forced to look up at them when they pull my hair and make me watch them smirk and spit on my face.. Occasionally being blindfolded, tied and gagged and bound to a spinning chair with my man hole exposed while they take turns to fuck me in the ass. When they finish their tennis sports in the courtyard they also like to use me as a way to clean their stinky pits and feet. By making me lick it all up.

It hurts like hell and I know they take pleasure in treating me like a slave bitch. To dominate me and show me who is in power. To use my mouth and ass only as holes for their cocks to fuck.

But i have no choice, Im poor and need the money.

tumblr_nk8k1jQZKr1tcggv2o2_500.jpg.7b86a0e5632aa083d297ffe0ecaef019.jpg

But you can see that im not exactly weak and small either. Im actually quite tall and well built. I go to the gym 5 times a week to maintain my muscles and i know im a handsome boy. In fact i consider myself an Alpha Male. And i have even been respected as one when i go out with my beta friends.

Just look how hot i actually am when i dont have to suck cocks for money!

If i were rich like those spoiled frat boys i would make them all lick my stinky pits clean and force them to suck my big meat between my knees.

And i have a feeling that this is one of the reason why it gives those rich boys such a power trip. To have a big strong alpha like me turned into a beta slave for their money. It turns them fucking on to feel that power!

tumblr_p95bpeT7vT1tp4phto1_540.thumb.jpg.90c8971058fe3980f062f62360c47d18.jpg

Those fucking preppy frat boys and their fucking money.

You know one when you see one. Wearing their expensive preppy clothes, looking all snobby with their bright loud khaki shorts.

Always making a scene on campus acting like they Alpha.

93174ab828881bada17b9c44ebb75697--ole-miss-funny-things.thumb.jpg.62c1f8848f9dfaa23a590d3c522d6add.jpg

But look at them!

They are not Alpha at all. In fact i tower over some of them in height and i have to act weak and small. They are all lazy and make no effort to go to the gym and their bodies are either skinny and weak or flabby and fat. As much as i know that life is unfair and im poor and need their money I think its disgusting that an Alpha boy like me has to be treated as a beta male while they are not deserving of being treated like Alphas simply because they have money.

They need to learn that money can't buy them everything.

Please make this right.

They are not Alpha enough.

Goggletan Reply:

Hi Jamie, I read your letter and im shocked to hear that you have been treated as such.

Do not worry I have already made changes.

Those Alpha boys will be given a makeover.

Their height will now all be above 6'3

Their shoulders will be broadened 

Their muscles mass will increase greatly.

I have also taken the liberty to give their wardrobe a makeover. Sexy gym stringers to show off their now huge muscled chest and loud flashy sunglasses to adorn their newly sculpted good looking faces and of courses a heavy tanning session to make them look like the Alpha sports frat boys they are now.

Oh how could i have forgot, i have also made their pits and feets extra stinky, The stink will however smell like heaven to beta males and desperate blonde chicks due to the high testosterone and heavy protein in their sweat glands.  

03_new.thumb.jpg.90c9de7918e615ecf8b14ceb28ac86b7.jpg

I hope they are Alpha enough for you now.

Of course those frat boys had to get their new muscles and strength from someone.

I took it from you.

I have reduced your height, drained your muscle mass, touched up on your face so that you do not look as good looking as you once did and also make your voice go high and squeaky

tumblr_m5bc3f4iHU1romrjuo1_540.jpg.b14069a0d19b65c1e4b891033a4f1db7.jpg

I hope your little pussy mouth is beta enough to be fucked hard now.

And yes, they paid me.

3 hours ago, MrAlice said:

I love a good story where the bad guys win :)

Woah thanks man. I love it when the villain wins too lol.

If you like such stories you will love another one of my other story

Thats what Bros are for 

Part 1

https://muscle-growth.org/topic/12973-thats-what-bros-are-for-part-1/

Part 2

https://muscle-growth.org/topic/13000-thats-what-bros-are-for-part-2/

• 1 month later...
On 4/16/2019 at 11:11 PM, AlphaToy said:

Wow, loved how this story wasn't so much a role reversal but just things getting even worse. I'd love to read another one like this at some point!

Sometimes its such a turn on when the bad guys still win right? lol. you should check out my other stories if you like this one