To Protect and Serve - Ch.3 Posted 3/15/2019

So glad I chanced into this with wo much written, as every chapter made me want to read more!  Excellent characters, writing quality, plot development, and imagery.  Remarkably high quality of everything.  Cannot wait for the next part!

• Upvote 1

Alright I'm addicted. Please, please, please continue. I'm not even into PD stories, very picky about them, but what you have made is magical and well thought out. And as someone said before, don't apologize for the length, it just shows your passion in your writing. Thank you for this amazing story. 

Really excellent writing.  I read the whole story for the first time today. Your ability to weave technical terms into the story to move things along is great.  Well done. 

I just came across this story today.  I can't believe that I'm not paying money to enjoy writing of this quality!  The technical details - about cop squads, military and medical protocols, the types of people who inhabit these places, and the jargon -- AMAZING! The research and extensive background in a large number of areas to assemble such a finely detailed, gripping, compelling story, boggles the mind.

The subtlety of the emotion between John and Gabriel, the short glimpses of John's initial fears of entering the domain of "the big men" in the weight room, the hidden menace in Dwight's "helping" with the weight bar as he pushes it into John's chest --- simply superlative writing!

Thank you for the story thus far!  

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, musclebeastcumdump97 said:

Does anyone know if it will be finished?

I spoke with the author today and he stated that it would be finished and has been worked on.  If we are patient, he will deliver.  I, for one, cant wait for future chapters 🙂

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
On 10/15/2019 at 4:03 PM, fratboy123 said:

Wish this story would get an update :(

It looks like the author has deleted his account. So, unfortunately, it appears there will be no more additions to this story. I'm glad he was at least good enough to leave it up, rather than deleting all of his works. Hopefully, whatever caused him to leave the board will change, and he will return.