I Want What I Want - (Part Three Added 3-3-19)

27 minutes ago, Ncgazza said:

Thank you so much!!  Would love to see this illustrated or animated as well!!  If anyone would like to have a go at it, feel free!!

Any chance we'll get to read the alternate ending? ?

26 minutes ago, superkappa said:

Any chance we'll get to read the alternate ending? ?

I actually ended up putting both endings together.  In the alternate there was less of the ‘bots’ becoming a part of Ben.  It was mostly just him getting larger and more muscular.  I decided to just go with what I felt and use the ending I felt worked best for the piece.  Hopefully you all agree it is a much stronger ending.  Came up with a story this afternoon after a run in with a friend, so will probably start writing tomorrow.

I love stories where the grower makes themselves super intelligent. Not sure about the metallic skin and robot voice but different strokes for different folks I guess. Great story

• 4 weeks later...

Oh my goodness! What a great story! I haven't ready any of your stuff until this. I've read the first two chapters so far. I plan to reread Part Two and then read Part Three for the exciting conclusion tonight. The writing is fantastic. I've read a couple of nanobot based stories before, but never quite like this. The idea of writing in a first person journal style, like it's being left for someone to find, is fantastic too. I'm just overwhelmed and will, of course, be searching out everything you've written!

Edit: I realized this is not the first I've read. I read the shorter story "How do You Spell Masculinity," and LOVED it as well.

Edited by Kymuscleboy
Added clarification

Oh my goodness! What a great story! The writing is fantastic. I've read a couple of nanobot based stories before, but never quite like this. The idea of writing in a first person journal style, like it's being left for someone to find, is fantastic too. I'm just overwhelmed and will, of course, be searching out everything you've written!

• 4 months later...
6 hours ago, BrutalPowerDemon said:

Holy FUCK that was hot . . . I crave joining Ben's army!

Glad you enjoyed it.  I’ll put in a good word with Ben for you’re recruitment.  I’m positive he’ll have you!!

• 3 months later...

My #1 kink is "absolute power"-type transformation stories.

I can honestly say this story (particularly part 3) is the best absolute power TF story I've ever read! Most stories focus on the character's size (or the size of certain body parts) growing until they're planet-sized. But I'm interested in power and control, and this story really delivers that! Thanks and hope to see more of your writing in the future!

• Like 2