Battle of the Hunks Pt1

Mickyh29

Hey guys, for those of you that read my stories in the now sadly departed unfiltered section, you'll be aware that I liked to experiment with my stories and not just do plain old stories ,  the story I'm now doing will firstly be split Into a few short parts , eventually leading to a much bigger final story later down the line. Your fictional or real replies will have some say towards the final story. So here goes...............

So after weeks and weeks of auditions and many many photo shoots at competitions and at gyms we are now finally down to our last 2 Candidates and you the online audience are gonna help us decide which candidate we pick for our brand new growth serum, now as you have seen over the many weeks we haven't gone for your typical skinny guy wanting to get huge!  We decided to pick guys who were already fucking huge and wanting to get even bigger! We all sorts of candidates of fitness models right upto competitive athletes and bodybuilders,  some just came along for the ride but the bulk of them were deadly serious. It was that that made the decision even harder but I think  we have chosen the right 2 people. 

So how are you going to help us pick the ONE? Well each week we are going to post a picture we took of the candidates doing various poses in different environments,  now we know that each persons genetics are different, so we have tried our best to get each pose as similar as each other even though weights and heights maybe slightly different.  All you need to do is pick your favourite based on the poses and leave your selection  in the  comments section  with a little explanation as to why you picked that candidate. 

So without further ado let's meet our final 2. The first pose off you need to chose from is rear lat spread. 

Candidate 1: Regan , 24, Canadian. 

51071859_783898538655261_8597785872841307102_n.jpg.ede253800e51cd508d671f5179e05e15.jpg

We chose this picture as it shows Regans impressive width and thickness off very well. We love the thick slabs of muscles last racking out of his sides and the thickness of his lower back too.

Candidate 2, Dan, Romanian.

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.dea172ff957687dc01c9c2a8d55e533d.jpg

I think it's quite clear why we chose Dan, we all think that back is freakishly impressive, the thickness and width is mindblowing and the definition  is crazy for that mass!

So, there you have it guys, Regan or Dan Pt 1 , it's over to you!

• Like 6

Woao Both are petty huge by themselves imagine what the serum will do for thei bodies.

Im going for bigger the bette and  Dan and his genetics will blow the place away

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I gotta go with Regan. He has the advantage of me seeing his calves, and I like what I'm seeing :P Not to mention you just know he's a handsome motherfucker by the way he takes care of his beard and hair, I'm sure with the serum he'll look even closer to masculine perfection. 

I’ve gotta go with Regan as well. There is something so sexy about a big alpha guy with a beard. And seeing that beard poking through is such a tease!! Can’t wait to see the alpha he turns into after the serum! ?

• Thanks 1

I am a serious sucker for Regan Grimes.  Voting for him for sure.  Any man who can drop almost 30 lbs in 2 weeks and win the NY Pro Classic Physique and then go back to 280+ off season.  He will explode.