Fucked in the Library

6a56303f9clukemenzies.thumb.jpg.300b11b829f7e0113121ff681b8cff3c.jpg

Pushing my huge cock back into my wrestling tights i proceeded to wash my hands lightly before swagging out of the washroom. Everyone in my way basically moved away from the muscle monster i was as i glanced over at the other door across the hallway.

On the top of the door a sign was placed above. It read "Library"

I had to use the toilet before my 2 hour detention in the Library. As a naturally hot blooded testosterone producing muscle monster I was, you can imagine how much cum i was producing every hour from my 2 cum sacks between my knees. If i didn't ejaculate before my detention i was sure to rape some skinny bespectacled nerd in the library later. As i opened the library doors i looked over my shoulder to see 2 hot blonde chicks with the tightest ass sneakily exiting the toilet i had previously come out of. One of them winked to me before they parted ways and pretended nothing happened.

Perks of being the school wrestling champion. 

Also, I'm hot.

The librarian lead me through a small hallway filled with book shelves and stares by the other nerds there. I could tell they were shocked,. Afterall this was no jock territory.  The majority of people here either wore thick reading glasess, had an unsightly pair of braces on their crooked teeth or were just plain ugly. For a 6'2 tall wrestling champion jock in his muscled sexual prime swagger his way in here with his charming manly smile must have been quite alien to them. 

I flashed a cocky smile at one nerdy girl before licking my lips as she looked at me walk past mesmerized by my good looks. She was getting wet. Her nerd boyfriend promptly looked at her in confusion but back at me with a jealous look of disappointment before hanging his head in humiliation.  

I snicked to myself. 

This detention might be fun after all.

The skinny librarian who was leading me was not just skinny. He was weak as shit too. I could tell because he couldn't even open a tight doorknob. I stood there laughing to myself as he tried desperately to open the knob in different ways. After a few minutes he requested my help to open the door. I made him beg me on his knees infront of everyone else before i patted his head and gave him a cocky smirk.

"Ok i'll open the door for you bitch" before i gave him a humiliating light slap on his face with him still kneeling down. 

Easily i twisted the knob and opened the door.

Squinting my eyes i noticed there was someone else in the room.

"You will spend the next 2 hours here, the discipline master has requested that you remain silent here and remember that this is a library." The squeaky small librarian still embarrassed by what had just happened a few minutes ago quickly looked over at the other guy in the room before closing the door and leaving.

I adjusted myself to the room's dimmer light. It had a few book shelves and 2 tables and chairs. One of the chairs was already occupied and i immediately recognized who it was.  

My wrestling opponent whom i had defeated, and even once humiliated by making him suck my cock in front of the whole school for losing a public match. 

Blane.

2464323.JPG.834b5a9dba8fdc19b8da60d27a266bdb.JPG

"I see you still can't get enough of my meaty cock and still want a taste of it huh?" I laughed confidently at him before taking my seat just across from him.

"It tasted like shit. Just like your face douchebag"  He retaliated 

"Did you think i wanted to be in the same detention room as you shit face?" He yelled before getting of his seat and stood before me trying to make himself look taller and bigger.

"Well since you're here now why waste this 2 hours? You can always take back your revenge and defeat me in a wrestling match here" I confidently answered him

Standing up i as well I looked directly at his face. We were almost the same height but he was always slightly smaller compared to my larger monster frame. For the next minuter it was basically a staring contest as both of us, testosterone heated muscled men  gazed each other in the eye not wanting to bulge.

And then i could see it at the corner of my eye.

A sharp but fast movement.

I quickly ducked as his arm nearly gave my face a punch.

He stumbled into another corner of the room while i regained my footing. Pushing my strength up i ran towards him and forced his head into a tight lock around my huge arms. Yelling in pain he tried to wiggle his way out but it was already over before it even started. I knew he was never my match but this almost seemed to easy. I forced him on the ground while attempting to pin his arms down as well. 

Yelling at his ear "ADMIT YOU LOST BITCH! ADMIT IT"

"NEVER, FUCKING NEVER" He yelled back to me even louder in retaliation. 

The shouting between us went on for a few minutes as i rejoiced seeing him again as the loser under my control yet again. Always struggling to be the victor yet always knowing he never could.

Forcing his upper body downwards i grinded my groin against his ass. Feeling my cock against his warm flesh.

It felt good.

And then i heard something at the door entrance.

The room door smashed open as i quickly let go of Blane. He fell to the ground desperately reaching for air and in discomfort.

I looked up and notice that the school's discipline master was at the door, together with the skinny librarian behind him. Both looked at me in shock.

"IS THIS A FUCKING GYM? NO. ITS A FUCKING LIBRARY. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Yelled the angry discipline master at both me and Blaine.

I was lost for words but Blaine immediately looked up at me and pointed towards me.  "It was him. He kept yelling at me for no reason and when i ignored him, he pushed me down!"

Without losing a moment the tall burly discipline master pulled a long strip from his bag. He gestured at me to turn around before slapping it on over my eyes and mouth.

All i could then see was darkness.

tumblr_p8vsgobZt91vb7wgoo1_1280.thumb.jpg.4a1a362c95571d1d80b7709dbb4b0b50.jpg

I had no other choice.

He was the school's discipline master. 

If i disobeyed him i was off the wrestling team.

"That should shut you up and stop you from creating anymore trouble boy." yelled the discipline master before i heard his heavy leather boots stomp off.

I could see only darkness around me as i struggled to tell the librarian that Blaine would mistreat me if he and i were left alone. But all i could say was the muffled noises through the ball gag in my mouth. Until i heard the door close behind me.

It was dead silent.

And i knew i was now all alone with Blaine.

I had no idea what he would do with me now.

I felt a slight touch on my chest. Nothing violent or forceful. Just a slight touch that was almost erotic.

Struggling through my ball gag i tried to tell him i was sorry for being so mean to him. But i doubt that even if he could comprehend my words he might not even forgive me. I was in fear of being with him.

The hands on my chest pushed up to my nipples as it fondled with it. The sense of fear i had was slowly giving way to a sense of pleasure, but yet a sense of unease was always lingering. Not sure what would happen next.

Maybe he had forgiven me seeing me in such a vulnerablele state?  Maybe.....

ARGGGHHHHHH!!!!

I yelled in pain as i felt my arms forced together. I could feel a strong force binding my arms together disabling me. 

He had ropes! And he was binding my arms!

Flipping me the other way i could feel him tearing off my pants. Unable to use my arms i tried struggling from side to side in vain.

"You fucked with the wrong guy" He whispered in my ear

Johnny_V_and_Skyy_Knox_gay_bondage_01.thumb.jpg.338438fec198c2ec4a3998aedf1280a0.jpg

I had never been penetrated before. And i was proud of that.

I was never someone else's bitch.

I was always top Alpha.

Until now.

I had never experienced such pain in my life. To have my tight ass split apart to fit his large cock while all i could do was yell with muffled screams through my mouth gag.

And yet have i never felt such pleasure. Blaine sure was experienced and knew where to fuck me in the ass.

I was screaming through my gag but i wasn't too sure if it was pain or pleasure. 

Either way it was extremely humiliating. 

I was now someone else's bitch

"You always thought you'd be top Alpha didn't you?" He contused to insult and humiliate me in my enslaved position. 

Grabbing my hair and pushing me down to my knees.

He slapped his dick all over my face 

Skyy-Knox-Johnny-V-v.jpg.402a772264655570484647951b16c8c0.jpg

"A pity i cant facefuck you with your mouth all gagged up like the bitch you are now"

<Random muffled noises from me>

"Wait, what?! You want what? You wanna eat cum? My cum? My delicious creamy yummy cum?"

<Louder struggling muffled noises from me> "n.....n.....n.....ooo....nooo.......nn......fuc.........fuckkk......noooo........fuc....you......."

"Woah woah woah.... you gotta do something for me in return to eat my cum bitch. My cum ain't free"

"i want you to sign your name on this paper. I know you can't see anything so i'll guide your hands bitch"

"Its easy! All i need is some form of line or circle drawn by your hands...."

<even louder struggling muffled noises from me> w....wha.....what???.........a....are......yooouu..........wannnttt????"

"You see i wasn't joking when i asked if you thought you'd always be top Alpha."

"In fact i had this planned all along......"

"Why the fuck else would i even want to be in the same detention room with you?"

"I even had that little nerdy librarian bribed to bring the Discipline master and turn you into this bondage bitch you are now"

"This paper you are signing are documents to allow us to go through the body swap medical procedure"

"And no one. Not even that stupid little librarian will know."

"I will become the wrestling champion and you will be my defeated opponent."

"Forever."

As much as i tried protesting and struggling, my arms were bound tight and all i could do was moan more through the ball gag placed in my mouth.

This couldn't be the end. Please someone please help me!

"There wasn't that simple?"

"Now for your reward....bitch"

Drops of warm liquid splattered all over my face as he held my face in place forcefully with his arms. I could then feel his fingers guiding his cum down my face and into my mouth.

It was so humiliating. 

3-johnnyvknox.gif.cc5d93b018583c1ad392b0f5b3ab3642.gif

All the while i was begging for someone to help me. To save me

I didn't care who. I would forever be grateful and promise to be a nicer person.

God!

I promise not to fuck my buddies hot girlfriend again

I promise not to be a cocky arrogant champion and be more humble

I promise not to tear through the ass of a twink again 

Please help me God!

"BANG!!!"

And then i heard it. 

It was all dark.

But someone had hit Blaine with something hard and everything stopped.

I could even hear Blaine collapse to the ground.

Someone was saving me!!!

I could feel someone lifting my blindfold over my eyes and placing them over my forehead.

The light that proceeded was so bright it blinded me.

But it adjusted and now i could make out the shapes around me.

I could see Blaine completely kicked out and lying on the ground next to me.

And OMG....

It was the skinny ass librarian!

I would say thanks to him if not for the ball gag in my mouth and him looking so god damm hideously ugly.

Adam-Gitlin.jpg.5ed5a495c19835d13a2b2fb4d70d0ea3.jpg

He looked at me while adjusting his glasses. Checking to see my every part of my body. He was even taking a whiff of my pits.

There was something wrong. 

Touching my chest and even taking a measurement of my chest area he also touched my nipples a few times.

There was something very fucking wrong.

I yelled through my ball gag hoping he would get the message and remove the gag on my mouth which he did.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Get me the fuck out of here you asshole! Untie me the fuck now!!" I yelled impatiently at him.

He seemed to be listening attentively and yet he did not seem to care about what i had to say. After hearing me yell he nodded to himself before putting the ball gag back into my mouth instantly making me a muffled mute again.

In his high squeaky voice he begin to speak

"I have to do the necessary checks before i am sure you are the right one"

Pulling down my pants now he begin he held my ball sacks firmly with his small hand before squeezing it lightly resulting in me screaming in pain

"Shhhhhhhh.... you have to be quiet. You might wake Blaine up. And this is a library after all. I request you stay quiet"

Touching the tip of my cock he begins stroking it causing my cock to instantly get hard.

"Excellent. It seems your body is perfect. Sexually active, Muscled and high in testosterone."

"You see your friend here Blaine, wanted revenge on you. So he bribed me to create a scene and cause you to be in this state. He never told me what he wanted to do with you but i figured out he wanted your life and your body. But you know who else wants your life and body?

He took off his glasses and smirked

"ME"

"No one ever suspects the nerdy little librarian huh?"

"Well, this little nerd is dead tired of being in this ugly short skinny body......."

That sent shivers down my body to see his reaction, i screamed and yelled in my muffled noise praying someone else would hear me.

But no one came.

He bent down to look me in the eye and I could feel his tiny fingers squeezing my hard cock and tickling my cum ball sacks.

"I can't wait to jerk off in your body" 

Feeling my hard muscled chest up he sniffed my pits again in pure ecstasy before licking them.  

"I can't believe this is all going to be mine. The pit stink, the hairy pits and all the manly sex you ooze. MINE"

Struggling in vain i was almost in tears of what was to come of me. I didnt want to be ugly. I didnt want to be short. I didn........

ARGHHHH!!! I felt something forced into my asshole again! It was large and splitting my man hole open. Trying to yell yet again i knew i was helpless.

He was raping me and there was nothing i could do. 

"Should'nt have called me a bitch.........BITCH."

He took the blindfold on my forehead and slipped them over my eyes again.

Blackness engulfed me.

END

the_few__the_proud_by_vishstudio-d54o06z_edit.jpg.9a397d0b7215a01d54968223669c8d2a.jpg

Never seen the School's Wrestling champion before? Lower your fucking head. Show some respect to the Alpha Stud.

Definitely a different style of story. I really liked the blend of narrative and photos; they were well-chosen and helped to bring the story to life. Nice one, goggletan!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, goremeridian said:

Definitely a different style of story. I really liked the blend of narrative and photos; they were well-chosen and helped to bring the story to life. Nice one, goggletan!

Thanks man. I wanted to try something more narrative than picture based this time. So there were fewer images compared to my previous stories. Hope you liked the characters too lol. The main character must have his ass split open wide after getting fucked so much in one day.