an0n12

E4B67A8C-BE0F-41CB-A7C7-4B414C43173B.jpeg.012f6cefb059738b83e783d4716b9e8e.jpeg

Coach was happy with my performance and wanted to have a photo shoot of me to show off his work, he told me he had everything set up but I should have been worried about the look he had in his eyes. The day of the shoot I showed up in a pair of stretchy shorts and a tank top that I filled out pretty fucking well in my opinion. I got into the locker room to put up my gym bag when coach took me to the side and told me he had some new supplemented he wanted me to use before the shoot to “Bring the best package to show off.” He’d occasionally tweak my cycle or have something new, and typically very potent, to add what I’m taking so I was used to this as well as dropping my shorts a bit so he could go ahead and inject me with what ever miracle drug or gear he had. Perhaps I put more trust in the man than I should have…

We headed out into the gym which was cleared for the photo shoot and I followed instructions from the photographer, going from pose to pose and position to position, but I started to feel warm and my skin flush as I leaned back on some equipment while I had my hands on my hips. I could feel my tank top and shorts get significantly tighter. Being the professional I am I did my best to ignore this but the feelings didn’t pass, in fact my skin felt like I was standing under a midday summer’s sun and I began to sweat profusely. Coach noticed how dishelved I looked but also had a worrying smile as he said told the photographer to take a break and told me to “Take ten”. I thought he meant to go and get some water or cool down but he opened his hand to show he meant it literally, he had ten small pills in his hand and despite my best judgment I did as instructed. 

My biceps bunched up into a mass larger than a softball as I popped the pills into my mouth and took a swig of water from a water bottle he had. I was just about to stare in amazement at my recent changes or took full stock of myself I felt coach roughly turn me around and shepard me back to the gym floor to resume the shoot. “Knock em dead you meat balloon.” He said as he slapped my ass and pushed me back to the equipment I was leaning on. My thighs rub more and more as my gait turned into a highly exaggerated waddle while I resumed my previous position. I leaned back as instructed and could no longer look down as my chest completely eclipsed my vision and prevented any attempts to do so. As the photographer kept taking photos I could feel my shorts and tank hitting critical mass as, slowly, stitch by stich I could feel air on my skin as more of it was exposed to the air conditioning through ever larger holes being opened by my swelling form.

I was too entranced with what was happening and how it was feeling to ask coach what the fuck he gave me…in fact I was getting a little too into how the growth felt. My dick was responded in kind as it snaked it’s way across the side of massively thick thighs leaving a wet trail the entire time as I felt the precut flowing like an open faucet. Just as my tank top split in half I felt my dick twitch and lurch upwards which was enough to tear my near thread bare shorts off of me and throw them onto the ground a few feet away. “Coach, what the fuck did you do to me?” I asked the man as I let out an involuntary moan. He laughed and with a smile said “You always wanted to live up to your potential and I’m just making you the meat balloon you always wanted to be bud.” He empathized balloon when he said it and I couldn’t argue with him as I continued swell as if connected to a tank of helium. 

“God damn it man! Make it…make it…oh GOD!” I yelled as I grew too big for the gym equipment which began to groan in protest of my weight. My dick grew past the horizon of my chest and entered my vision as it throbbed higher and thicker with every heart beat, then with out warning it turned rigid harder than diamond and began spewing cum like rain on everything within 10 feet of me with a ferocity like a busted water main. I tried to reach for it to stop or aid it, undecided in the moment which I wanted more, but I couldn’t reach as my chest and arms had grown so thick I could barely move them at all let alone to grab my violently cumming cock. My movements and shuddering from the one man made flood I was producing was too much for the equipment I was resting on as it broke and I feel to the floor with a thud that jostled every weight and piece of equipment in the gym. Yet still I kept cumming and growing now unable to move at all, only able to flex and shudder with every shot, with no end in sight. 

During all of this I could hear the snapping noise as the photographer kept taking photo after photo of me as I was cumming and growing into the freak of nature coach wanted me to be…and that I had to admit to myself I wanted too. I was able to look over at the man who had a shit eating grin as he was taping me with his phone the entire time saying out loud “Fucking meat balloon. You can be one too, just look at how fucking happy this freak is.” His words angered me a little but only made me cum harder since he was right. I wasn’t just happy, I was fucking loving this and I never wanted it to stop.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...