Ellipsis Series: Starcrossed - Chapters 1-7

2 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

Wait. Im lost. What happened to the original?

also, Yeah. The Part of the story when he was young is lost now mright?

are u going to continue writting that in there?

At the risk of mentioning the subject taboo on this forum, basically yes, half my story was 'lost' and without it the entire series falls apart.  The warning I received was sufficiently compelling to merit withdrawing my work from this site and moving it somewhere without the prospect of further censorship.  Additionally, I intend to monetize my work and having it widely distributed in various versions across numerous platforms wasn't going to facilitate that goal effectively.  Therefore, the foundational content is being published to establish the series and then abridged chapters will be published as free reads with unabridged and explicit content reserved for the paid e-book formats along with illustrations produced by featured artists.

so the parts you are posting now are not complete? given  the e-book deal?

Imsorry the things that happened affected your work. Im a fan of teh story and it was realy interesting. I hope to read how it ends some day

1 hour ago, Ro20316 said:

so the parts you are posting now are not complete? given  the e-book deal?

Imsorry the things that happened affected your work. Im a fan of teh story and it was realy interesting. I hope to read how it ends some day

What I am reposting now on my blog is the revised versions of what you've previously read here.  I'm making specific changes to accommodate where I want the story to go which has shifted slightly from when these chapters were first written.  To accommodate the various storylines and interconnectedness of it all I've organized it all under a series entitled Ellipsis and each storyline has a title so what you've been reading so far is called Starcrossed which is the storyline formerly titled My Superhero Boyfriend in which Joshua and Ethan are going to couples therapy.  Lines in the Sands which was Ethan's origin story as it was rewritten by Corey will be published under Ellipsis but with its own title, probably remaining LitS.  All of the other storylines were developed but never even published here before the security breach.

Feel free to like and follow the blog and when the e-books are made available it'll be announced there.

Chapter 5.1 posted.  Chapter 5.2 will contain explicit material so will not be posted for public viewing but will be contained in the e-book version.  I'm also looking into a pay-per-chapter function which will protect explicit content behind a subscription validation system like Patreon.

https://wanderingbutnotlost.travel.blog/2019/02/26/starcrossed-chapter-5-1/

Apologies for the delay in posting the next chapter but the monetization scheme is apparently going to be more convoluted than I'd like.  I think I've got a workable solution but it also means I will be cross-posting on Patreon which wasn't my first choice but seems the most feasible.