The Test - Chapter Eight: Jupiter Rising (The Conclusion)

Here we go... The conclusion of The Test.  It's sad to see these characters go, but this story has run its course.  I loved writing for Jacob... but adored writing for Declan.  A villain is just so much fun, but one that just wants muscle and power... how can you blame him!!!  I hope you enjoy this final part.

The Test

Chapter Eight:  Jupiter Rising

As Jacob slept, he dreamed.  He was on his back and was being fucked by the most beautiful man he had ever seen, and was experiencing ecstasy like never before.  Orgasms undulated through his body unceasingly, never stopping, always growing stronger.  Jacob found that he was laughing and crying at the same time, his sensations so intensified by what was occurring to him.  Jacob moaned, and the cry appeared to echo in the air.  I always thought sex was a waste of time, Jacob thought, but this...  this...  Jacob cried out, hit by an orgasm even stronger then the last.

Jacob attempted to focus long enough to glance at what who was giving him this new world of pleasure, but the man’s long blonde hair fell in front of his face as he pumped Jacob’s hole, concealing it from a complete view.  Jacob tried to push the hair out of his face, but like a ghost, his hand just passed through the man.

I must be dead, Jacob thought.  I must be dead… this is heaven… and an angel is welcoming me to the afterlife.  With his hands, Jacob was able to feel the man’s tight musculature flexing every time he pumped Jacob’s ass.  His back was so broad, his pecs so firm... his body seemed to rival even that of Eros... Eros... I’d forgotten all about him... I need to focus... I need to... The man brought Jacob to a new level of pleasure, and all he could do was scream out louder then he ever had before.  Jacob felt the man enter him further, and he welcomed it.

Eros... Eros opened me up so completely that I can take all of this angel’s massive penis now.  I’ll have to thank him... No.  I’ll never see him again... Eros was a part of Cronus now...  Anger and passion combined within Jacob as he replayed all that had occurred.  

The man began to kiss Jacob’s neck, licking it and tickling him with his beard.  He finally reached Jacob’s lips, and the two began to kiss, deeply and passionately.  I’ve never experienced anything like this before, he thought, and I hope it lasts for eternity.  Let this be my afterlife... being kissed and fucked but this extraordinary man.

Jacob cried out as the man forced his way in further, thrusting harder and with more frenzy.  Lifting his head, Jacob looked past the man’s face to the rest of his body, and discover that it was more then his penis entering him.  The man was forcing his entire body into Jacob’s, and Jacob was accepting it hungrily.

In his head, Jacob heard the man commanding him to take him all, and Jacob was willing to do so.  Once accepting what he must do, Jacob began to absorb him faster and faster, until there was nothing left but the satisfied feeling of being completely full, completely engorged with the man.  

Jacob tried to stand, feeling heavier and more weighed down with the man inside of him.  He knew he should be frightened, but he wasn’t.

• Let go.  Accept me.  Are you willingly prepared for all I bring?

Jacob heard these words and wanted to run, but he also suddenly knew what his destiny was.  His destiny was to be the final piece in the puzzle.  His destiny was to finally heal the world... heal all worlds.  His destiny was to create sense out of this psychosis.  

• This is the only solution, Jacob.  There is no other way to fix it.  The past must run its course, but you must be waiting in the background... you who are so good... so benevolent... what we always should have been... you will fix all and eventually welcome in a new era of prosperity.  I am too old... to tired... but you... you can do this.  Will you?  Will you accept me into you and take this charge?

With a voice that shook the very fabric of time and caused Cronus to fear the coming dawn, Jacob said:

• Yes!!

With this lone word, Zeus released the tempest building inside of Jacob’s body.  Jacob howled as he was inundated with all the power Zeus possessed.

His legs exploded into massive columns of muscle, his calves blossoming larger then his own waist.  His feet extended and thickened, growing more impressive by the second.  As his legs stretched longer, his quads ballooned into immense slabs of muscle, forcing his stance wider and wider.

As his body grew, Jacobs mind expanded.  All the questions he ever had were answered in the blink of an eye, and the wisdom of every age was bestowed upon him.  Jacob opened his mouth to scream out in ecstasy, but as he did, he felt his soul shatter into billions of pieces.

Watching himself from every possible angle, Jacob watched as his body draining matter from everything in the vicinity. By this time, his body was completely muscle bound and unrecognizable from the human he once had been.

Human... yes... he once was human...  Universes and solar systems flew past him, and he wished to join them but knew he mustn’t.  He had a purpose... but he couldn’t remember what it was... yes... it was to grow.  It was to become mighty.

Standing twelve feet tall and weighing thousands of pounds of pure muscle, Jacob watched as he expand even further.  His pecs were so full and monumental.  He flexed then, and only caused them to grow even larger.  His nipples... his nipples were hard and thick yet sensitive.  Trying to defy gravity, his nipples tried to  to point forward, but the sheer density of his pecs forbid this, forcing them down.

Unlike other transformations, Jacob’s was a sight of sheer beauty and power.  What he was being formed into was nothing short of every muscle fantasy become reality.  Every muscle was symmetrical, bloated; yet his body still enabled him to be flexible.  Men who dreamed of muscle lust could only imagine a fragment of what he was going to be.

His arms were no longer simply arms, but became thick as branches growing from his mighty trunk.  His biceps and triceps were bursting, filled with the potency of thousands.  His hands could now crumble diamonds to dust, and the dust into atoms.

Still he grew... becoming beyond description to even the greatest of writers.  His lats bowed his chest out even further, while his ab covered torso remained tight.

• I am giving you all of my essence... all of my being.  You are not becoming me nor I you.  You are my last chance to make everything right.  When you live... I will cease to be.

The words echoed through Jacob’s being... but he had trouble comprehending the immensity of the gift he was being given.  What was he?  What was he transforming into?

• God... Jacob.  Be the God I should have been!!  

Jacob continued to expand in both mind and body.  His long blonde hair whipped wildly in the wind as he looked down at the world around him.  His hairy chest partially blocked the view below him, but his pecs continued to grow with the rest of him.

His penis was long and thick, crisscrossed in thick veins.  Soft, it reached down to his knee, proclaiming his might and fertility.  The two mammoth testicles that sat in the sack beneath it pulsated and churned with pure energy.  

As he reached up to scratch his bearded face, he looked with awe at his own hands.  He had never seen hands so well formed, so thick and muscular, yet delicate at the same time.  Opening and closing his hand was orgasmic, and as he looked deeply at the palm, he saw a lightening cloud forming there.  With a flick of his wrist, he released the cloud into the sky.

Stretching above the trees, Jacob felt the final moments of his transformation occurring.  Zeus was bestowing every ounce of his power onto him.  

• I will exist for only seconds more.  Finish this.  Find Cronus and merge with him.  Set balance into motion.  When the time comes, you will know what to do.  Never loose yourself, Jacob...  never loose yourself in what you have become.  What do I call you, My Lord?
  • Jupiter.  After my father.
  • Release me?
  • Yes.

Zeus faded into matter, consumed by the developing Jupiter.  Tears welled in the new God’s eyes for the release of his father... the sacrifice that needed to be made to create balance.

Jupiter roared and the earth shook.

• Cronus!!!!  Cronus!!!  The Oak has awakened!!

With a flash of lightning, Jupiter stood in the great hall of Mount Olympus.  Cronus sat on his stone throne miles away from him, waiting for the God to come forward.

• Zeus is gone, returned to the ether.  He has sent me in his place to acknowledge your supremacy.
  • It’s you!!!  The human!!
  • No longer.  Before Zeus’ passing we merged... Just as you and the human have.  Now Zeus has passed and left me in his stead.  No longer Zeus, but Jupiter.
  • Kiss the feet of your father then, Jupiter.  Display your servitude.

Jupiter moved swiftly through space to Cronus, deeply kneeled forward, and kissed his feet.

• We have risen again, Jupiter, even more powerful then before.
  • Yes.  
  • We rule supreme.
  • As it always should have been.

Cronus leapt to his feet and grabbed Jupiter by the neck, lifting him above his head.

• Zeus tried to destroy us once before, Jupiter.
  • A mistake, my Lord.  A mistake he regrets.  
  • A mistake we can never allow to happen again.
  • He sent me on a quest, my Lord.  He sent me to help you.
  • Help us!!!!  As we said... we have risen even more powerful then before!!!
  • To free you…  You fight for supremacy.  How can one rule in two minds.
  • You question us??!!

Cronus threw Jupiter to the floor, towering over him.

• I wish to be of service.  Let me help release you from your burden?
  • And how would you do that?

Jupiter began to form a gem in his hand, mightier and stronger then the previous one.

• Let me free you, Father.  Let me free you of your burden.
  • We require no release!!!
  • I am only here to serve.

Using his quick reflexes, Jupiter leapt to his feet and sunk the gem into the giant chest of Cronus.  Using a language older then anything Declan could comprehend, Jupiter reached out to Cronus and embraced him.

• Your son sent me to you, my Lord with this message.

Through his consciousness, Jupiter showed Cronus the universe, an existence that kept evolving while the God’s stood still.

• We don’t have the power to evolve, my Lord.  He has sent me to change that.  To release you as he released himself.  Rest now with your son.  Your time has past and a new age dawns.  

For a moment the old God fought Jupiter, but fearing an existence he didn’t comprehend, and acknowledging his own son had chosen to sleep, he realized this too was the only solution.  To finally sleep, the Old God thought... yes... Jupiter embraced the God, kissed him, and watched as he faded from existence.

Removing the crystal, Jupiter watched as it glowed blood red.  Jupiter willed the crystal smaller and smaller, the sleeping Cronus becoming microscopic until both he and the crystal disappeared forever into the ether of time.

Declan stood before Jupiter, finally alone in his thoughts.

• Free!!!

Before Jupiter, Cronus began to change, his hair turning jet black, his eyes burning a fiery red.  His muscles pumped up even more then they had before, and both of his cocks stood painfully erect, leaking golden ambrosia.

• Before you stands your God... your father.  I reign supreme!!  I alone now am God!!!

Declan destroyed and breathed in matter from several universes, growing taller and more muscular, crashing through the ceiling of Mount Olympus.  Below, all of Earth quaked as volcanoes emerged and erupted on the surface.  Declan could hear the screams of terror from the people below, but he only laughed.

• You have served me well... ridding me of that old God... but now... penance must be served for the sins of your father.
  • Yes.  I know.
  • Too long we have been apart.  We once more must join together.
  • Yes.  Balance must be restored.
  • Yes!!!

Declan reaches down and lifted Jupiter up in his hand.  Opening his mouth wider then ever before, the new God propelled Jupiter in, and swallowed him.  He could feel every fiber of his being becoming heightened as he willed himself to fully digest Jupiter.

Bolts of energy began to emerge from Jupiter as he dissolved, becoming one with the new God.  A moan of pure pleasure escaped Declan’s lips as he felt Jupiter’s pure energy and power invading every molecule.  Declan’s two cocks began to shoot ambrosia simultaneously as he felt his power beginning to grow.  

As Jupiter melted into him, Declan screamed out in happiness.

• Fill me!!!  Make me a being of pure power!!!  

Once all of Jupiter’s energy had been consumed by Declan, he felt nothing at all.  The universe had ceased expanding, the planets stopped spinning, and the stars burnt out.  

There was silence.  

Then an explosion.

Declan began to grow mightier, more powerful at the speed of light.  He rose up through the walls of Mount Olympus, the foundation crumbling at his feet.  He willed himself to stand on the Earth, but found it getting smaller and smaller beneath him.

As he grew, as more and more power was heaped on his body, Declan couldn’t help stroking the mighty cock that had once been Eros.  Wanting to pleasure himself fully, he willed his right hand to regrow, and in a moment it had burst from his wrist, mighty and strong.  Flexing his hand, Declan reveled at the sparks of energy rising off of it.  Looking down at his ever-growing form, he could see the same energy beginning to surround and envelop him.  As he continued to grow, Declan discovered that he was too large to stand any longer on the Earth, so he willed it to reside as a sphere that revolved in the palm of his hand.

When Declan laughed, watching the insignificant sphere, lightning shot from his mouth, raining down on the tiny planet below.  Like a hurricane, energy whipped around Declan, igniting him.  I should fear this…he thought.  I should fear what I am becoming… is this too much even for me???  NEVER!!!  I am GOD!!!  I opened his mouth to scream out in pleasure, and as he did, new suns, stars, planets, and galaxies emerged from his lips.  New worlds were being created from within him… matter was his to command. 

• I now reign supreme over everything!!  I exist as everything!!!  My power is intoxicating... a lesser being wouldn’t be able to handle it... but I’ve never been a lesser being!!!  I was born for this!!!  

Ripping his own chest open with his hands, Declan saw universes and galaxies swirling within himself as he expanded larger and larger... filling every inch of every realm.

Never in his existence had he imagined that one day he would be total and complete universal power, yet here he was.  He was transforming into the thing he had masturbated in his bed over since he was a teenager.  Power!!!  Godhood!!!  

Declan screamed out into every corner of the universe!

• I am God!!  I have been absent for too long... I have left you to your own devises, and that was a mistake!! 

Declan looked at the Earth that existed as a marble in his hand.  This sphere that had held him captive... that had been his prison… that reminded him that at one time he was human… Taking two of his fingers, he squeezed it, grinding it to dust.

A deep rumbling chuckle was heard throughout all time at the Earth ceased to be

• My sovereignty shall be one of chaos... of fire and destruction!!!  I take the name of Ares as that is what my reign shall be!!!

Declan or now Ares erupted into a creature of pure fire, filling every atom in existence.  His consciousness was now everywhere in the past, present and future.

• I exist as everything, now!!!  

Ares stretched further and further into millions of realms, millions of universes, taking control of everything.  Everything with a conscious thought was Ares.  The air was Ares, gas was now Ares, dirt, plant life...everything was Ares.

Existing as nothing but power now pleased Ares as he controlled all of existence.  He made the suns shine or explode with his wins, he made the planets turn or stop, he started wars, famines, pestilence, and despair with every thought.

Fixated on one tiny planet in particular… one that paralleled Earth in another dimension, Ares caused a massive earthquake to split the planet in half, killing all of the peaceful inhabitants.  Ares delighted in the destruction, yet watched with awe as time was reversed, and the planet became whole once again, as if nothing had occurred.

Again Ares willed an earthquake, and again time was reversed.

• I can do this all day, Ares.
  • Who are you?
  • You would have thought by now you would have learned, but you were too eager for power.  By consuming me... I am always with you.  I am your other half and always will be.
  • No!!
  • As before… you are of two minds!
  • I’ll find a way to destroy you, Jupiter.
  • And risk destroying yourself?  I think not.  Destroy at will, Ares, but know I will always be here fixing all you do.  Zeus knew this was the only way to have balance.  By merging with Cronus, you became a God and nothing could destroy you.  It was only before you found a way to become even more powerful, so Zeus decided there was only one solution.  Give you power the power you so desired…but include a force just as strong to defy you at every turn… 
  • NO!!!!

Ares caused every universe to reboot, and Jupiter reversed it.  Ares caused mass destruction, and Jupiter brought harmony.  Ares bathed in war, and Jupiter brought peace.  For six million years, each half was at war with each other, neither gaining any ground.

Searching for a way to destroy Jupiter, Ares propelled himself back, past the beginning of all time itself.  As he travelled further and further back, carelessly ripping holes in time to quench his thirst for more power, existence quaked, shuttered, and stopped.  

Existence was silent... then a rush of wind... and Ares found himself trapped within the very first moment of time.

• Who disturbs my slumber?
  • I, Ares come to be given the power to destroy my brother and claim dominion for myself.
  • What right do you have to claim dominion, human??!!  What right do you have to awaken Gaia, Mother of all creation??

Ares felt as if he was falling down down down until he landed in a pocket of space in his original form... a form he had forgotten so long ago... he was Declan once again.  At his side was Jacob... once again in human form as well.  Such a great amount of time had passed that neither remembered ever having been anything but God’s, but being back in their human forms was a quick reminder.

Uncomfortable having reverted to this disgusting form, Ares cried out to the mighty voice of Gaia

• I demand you give me all I deserve!!
  • And what do you deserve??

The female voice shook the ground both humans stood upon.

• You were given gift after gift but still demanded more.
  • I was born to have dominion over all.
  • So you shall!

Declan shrieked as his body began to change.  His legs grew longer and hairier, his feet merging together until they were large black hooves completing the goat legs he now possessed.  His chest exploded with muscle, as immense wings ripped out of his back.  His watermelon sized upper arms narrowed down to thick forearms and powerful claws.  Massive bull horns grew from either side of his head, curling over and over again, and a giant snake emerged from where his penis had once been.  In less then a moment, Gaia has transformed Declan into the image of pure evil.

• Do you think you are punishing me with this form?!  This is always what I’ve been!!!
  • You claim to have been born to rule over all... so you shall... in the Underworld!!

Declan screeched once more, and then was gone.

• And you, Jupiter?  Do you come to Gaia for power?
  • No...  I wish none of this had happened.
  • Jacob...

From the mist... a figure of a woman appeared, walking toward him.  Jacob thought he recognized her... but it had been so long... so long since he had been human...

• Concentrate, Jacob.  Don’t loose your humanity now.

Jacob looked again with human eyes, and knew that the woman standing in front of him was his mother... the mother who had died when he was 15.

• Mom??

As she reached out for him and held him tight... Jacob began to cry.

• You have been strong for so long, Jacob, bringing the balance the universe needs.
  • I’m so tired... I need to sleep... 
  • Your time for sleep hasn’t come yet, Jacob...there is still so much for you to do.
  • I’m so alone...
  • Yes...

From the mist, Eros approaches Jacob...  was it Eros or Chad... no, it was definitely Eros... but a more humanized version.  He was still built, beautiful, and the God of Lust, and only had eyes for Jacob.

• Jacob!!!

The two men embraced and then kissed.

• I’ve missed you so much, Jacob.  I never stopped thinking of you.
  • I love you, Eros.
  • I love you too.

The two kissed again, a kiss so pure and so filled with love that the world exploded around them, and Jacob found himself standing before a brick house on a beautiful cool spring day.  He didn’t know how he knew... but this house was his, and it was in an incredible section of London… just off of Victoria Park  He and Eros... no... he went by Chad in human form... were moving in.

Jacob turned, to find his mother was standing next to him.

• Your dream home, I think?
  • Yes.  I’d seen it once and always wanted to live here.
  • Now it’s yours... well... yours and Chads.  He’ll be carrying in a box any moment.
  • I’m still a God.
  • That you are.
  • Living in the city?
  • Do you need a mansion sitting on a cloud?
  • No... I... what do you need of me?
  • This world... every world... is moving so fast... nearly teetering out of control.  I need someone who can keep an eye out... provide inspiration when desired... grant clemency when needed...The world doesn’t need a vengeful smiting God... not anymore.  The world needs a God with a smile... a big heart... and a lot of love and compassion.  Can you fill the position?  You do have millions of years of experience and came highly recommended.
  • All that happened... Cronus... does the world remember?
  • Do you wish them to?
  • No.
  • So be it.  Now it is time for me to sleep a well.  When I depart, I will leave you all of my remaining power and knowledge.  You alone will be the one true God.  Will you be able to handle that?  
  • I hope so.
  • I know you will.  

Gaia took Jacob in her arms and kissed him on the cheek.

• There will come a time when you know you are ready to sleep… in a billion years or so… and you will search for the one to take your place… You will test him… just as I tested you… and you will know when they are ready.  Until then… I leave you my creation to care for… all of this worlds… dimension… universes… they are all yours… how I love them so…

As Gaia evaporated into mist, all of her power descended on Jacob.  So many dimensions and worlds… just as she had said… and they were all under his command… under his watch… but first… time to unpack.

Chad walked over to Jacob with a box filled with stereo equipment.  Just taking in the tall, muscular, bearded man that was his for eternity began to make him hard.  Eternity was theirs now, and Chad promised himself he wouldn’t waste a second of it. 

• Where are you getting all of that stuff from?  We don’t own anything!!  We didn’t exist until a moment ago.
  • I don’t know… but we have an entire lorry filled over there with furniture, clothing…
  • Gift’s from Gaia?
  • I imagine so!
  • Do you think our neighbours know they have God’s moving in next door?
  • They’ll know tonight when we fuck the roof off!
  • So they will!!  Do you remember everything?
  • From when I existed as Cronus’ massive cock?  Of course.  Do you think we'll ever see him again?
  • - Of course.
  •  How do you know?
  • I know everything, Chad.  I can see everything that has been and will be.
  • - That’s going to make buying presents for you very difficult.  Do we always stop him?
  • - Sometimes.
  • - Sometimes?  Aren't we the good guys?
  • ⁃ Yes.  We're the good guys.
  • Kiss me.
  • Always

Epilogue

George got out of the gym shower and walked naked over to the mirror.  For a minute he suppressed the desire to flex, but he did, then did again, then took a selfie of himself flexing for his Instagram account.  His gains were going well…not as large as he would have hoped to be… but not bad either.  He was only 27.  He still had years to perfect his body.

As he dried himself off, a man entered the changing room.  George looked into the mirror and saw the Daddy he had seen working out 15 minutes before.   The man was tall, muscled, bearded, dark haired with some silver at the temples, and appeared to have a massive cock in his sweatpants, all of the things George looked for him a man.  George wondered for a second if the man was gay, but then caught him looking at George in the mirror.

• Great build on you.
  • You too.  Could help staring when you were lifting before.  You’re fucking strong.
  • You don’t know the half of it.  
  • I bet.

The man walked closer to George.  The dark haired man was taller then him, and his sweat smelled amazing.  Fuck, he thought.  I’m naked and I’m starting to get a hard on over this guy.

• I’ve read your stories.
  • What?
  • On musclegrowth.com.  I’ve read them.  Very interesting.
  • Wait a minute…how do you know…
  • I look deep inside of you and what I see you becoming… beautiful.
  • Becoming?
  • So large… muscular… monstrous.  What if I told you then I could make what you hide deep down inside of you, your reality?

Declan looked deep into George’s eyes.  Yes… he will be the start of his new army.  And there were more out there just like him… plenty on that muscle growth story sight to begin with.  His army will herald his coming, and soon he would climb back to the surface and claim Earth as his own once again.

• What do you say, George?  

Congrats on a well written ending.  The story arc definitely works and there is that twinge of tension at the very end that leaves us hanging on, hoping there may be more in the future -- like a well written season cliffhanger.  I enjoyed this immensely.  I hope you join the ranks of active authors as you are able.  Well done.  

giphy.gif

Amazing work of writting.

I have a deeplove with this story I have read the percy Jackson books and the inclusion of the gods in here made it perfect.

Every character you had in here had a journey oggood and evil  and they served a purpose on the story.

I had a smile on my face whn i reached teh part about Gaia. The mother of all so fiting for the story

Such a great work. Thank u really

2 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

giphy.gif

Amazing work of writting.

I have a deeplove with this story I have read the percy Jackson books and the inclusion of the gods in here made it perfect.

Every character you had in here had a journey oggood and evil  and they served a purpose on the story.

I had a smile on my face whn i reached teh part about Gaia. The mother of all so fiting for the story

Such a great work. Thank u really

Thank you!!  I’ve always been fascinated with mythology and thought it would be a great spin on modern day look at religion... and of course my love of muscle growth!!