The Witness - The Human Wringer

Mrmusclewriter

" You know kid, I will fucking squeeze the shit outta this big body of yours, I will snap your back in half and I will smash your inner organs" Ryan said squeezing the young big bodybuilder.

A noise of bones breaking was humming in the air like something that slowly but inexorably was blowing to pieces. 

Cody could not move, his arms were powerless, his head bowing back for the pain and the back was arching for the strong and tight squeeze of my friend Ryan.

I was again stupefied to such power, my friend was unstoppable, violent and deadly.

I repeat that I have never seen this dark side of my friend but I must be honest, I like it more than when he overvalues his built body and he shows off his muscle as they must be shown.

Ryan was grunting, while squeezing and I could hear proud and fury in his voice while Cody screaming like a crazy person and his tone of voice pitched up like it was a sound effect.

I set down on the couch to watch the show, I was enjoying. I will burn in hell for not stopping my friend and let the kid be destroyed or maybe killed.

Cody wanted the fight, he desired that fight, he got what he wanted.

I suddenly changed my mind, I stoop up, I went close to the massacre, I put myself beside the titans so that I could admire show even better.

Ryan looked at me, smirking.

"I will kill him in few minutes but I want to snap him in half before stopping" Ryan said.

"I guess you will do my friend" I replied.

Cody started crying, tears ran off his face, he invoked his mother's name as if he was in the kindergarten, he begged for mercy, Ryan did not pay attention on purpose but I did.

"You can call whoever you want, all the gods you know, no one is going to help you. You wanted this match, you knew the different outcomes. Well this is one of the many. You are very lucky that I decided not to intervene of your body will be ending up like a Rubik Cube, with all the colours messed up. Now shut the fuck up and suffer in silence" I said.

Ryan released the hold, opened his arms and Cody fell off onto the floor.

My friend stepped back but he did want to continue his torture, he approached Cody like a giant while laying on the floor semi conscious, he bent over his prey.

Violently lifting Cody up like he had no weight, Ryan spread his leg and wrapped his massive quads around Kevin's waist. Held two feet off the floor, like he was suspended by wires Cody was held and crushing in The Crushing  muscled pythonic legs.

The crushing pressure was horrible making Cody gasp for air squirming without a plan on escape.

That was just the preparation. The actual squeeze suddenly began as Ryan started squeezing Cody's waist. “This is my favourite hold," Ryan said, as if he thought it might be something of interest to Cody. "I call it the human wringer.” my friend said.

Cody's feet were moving in the air convulsing in spasms of pain. He screamed with all the air he had left . The internal damage from the crush was mounting as Ryan increased the pressure. Kevin's waist was reduced and compressed to a narrow space, his ribs cracking and the internal organ bursting. 

He started crying and begging, “Please... stop it you're ...killing me! I beg you!” His cried and begging hissed and spurted around floods of gore.

“You embarrass yourself by begging. You are already dead,” said Ryan. "I will finish the job now."

Ryan took Cody's right hand and pulled it across his chest to go the left side of the neck, creating a slow but deadly moment that Cody's body started twisting. Cody body was twisting wringing through the horrible internal damage he had already endured from Ryan's crushing legs. His muscles were ripping apart, his organs were torn and destroyed and his hips were locked in place and his torso twisted in a way no man could survive.

The last thing that Cody saw, once the twist 180 degrees of movement, was Ryan's face and head framed by the lights on the ceiling. With a pulse of his legs and one more inch of turn, Cody's spine snapped in several places.

Cody's body was completely twisted from the waist up. Somehow he was still alive, crying and in pain.

Ryan grabbed his head and snapped his neck with a violent wrench to the right! Then again to left! A loud crack echoed through the house.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I love a good muscle snuff story. You should number the entries in this series, and maybe even put links to the other entries in each one. It’d make it easier for readers to enjoy them. 

• Like 1