The Witness - Evolution

Mrmusclewriter

I had the thought that my friend Ryan was in the right way to kill his opponent, as he was acting like a mad person loaded with anger and Cody did not even offend him so badly.

I cannot even imagine what it might happen if a serious and bad offence will touch him in real life, I repeat I have never seen my friend in that deadly vest but, you never know too well even your best friends.

After several punches over Cody's face, Ryan stopped, released the hold and the left the body fell off onto the floor.

The head hitting the floor echoed in the room.

Ryan turned over me and said:

"I am tired of this piece of junk, he is not worth a real match"

I was shocked, I did not know what today but I simply imaged he wanted someone a little more strong and someone who can stand at least a chance against him.

Ryan walked towards me, suddenly and weak voice spoke.

"You still have to see the real myself" Cody was speaking.

Cody stood up, he was in pain as I could see from his face in agony, blood running over the face, from his nose, from his mouth and his forehead.

The windows shook and something surreal happened.

Cody's body changed little by little.

Like when Bruce Banner turns into The Hulk, Cody did the same thing but he did not become green.

He doubled his size in height and weight, his body structure became even more muscular, a giant was born.

'Oh wow, is that all you got, bit mountain?" Ryan said with a sarcastic tone of voice.

Cody started flexing, when he hit a double biceps, the windows exploded.

That was pure power, I know that with your voice you can break a glass but I have never experience someone doing the same with muscles.

Cody walked towards Ryan that did not move a single inch, he was not scared, actually, he crossed his arms over his chest.

Cody was in front of Ryan, towering him, he opened his arms like a crucifix and like when you try to kill a fly, he did the same thing to Ryan's face, trying to crush my friend's face.

Nothing happened, not a single damage of my friend, at that moment I thought that Ryan was a cyborg or something like that.

Cody was surprised, Ryan was laughing.

Cody tried again but before he reached Ryan's face, suddenly a pain to his abdomen appeared.

Like a spear, half of Ryan's right arm was deep in Cody's upper abdomen, like it was pure jelly,

Cody coughed blood, Ryan released his arm and blew another punch with his left arm, then another, then another and yet.

Ryan kept punching Cody for several time, like that hard rock abdomen was only appearance and nothing more.

Cody's body was shaking after each blow, Ryan was not even watching Cody's face but he was only focusing on the stomach of his prey's.

The speed of the punches increased, Cody was not able to respond to the attack, my friend was too strong and fast.

Ryan stopped, before the big guy fell off onto the floor in pain, Ryan got closed, wrapped his arms over Cody's waist, locking him in a bearhug and started squeezing.

• Like 6