The Witness - The Butchering

Mrmusclewriter

Ryan was squeezing poor Cody under tons of pressure. My friend , that has never wrestled and/or dominated anyone, was performing the most perfect standing bodyscissor that I had ever seen in my entire life.

His quads were dense and hard as rock, ripped, and the fibre could have been spotted from miles of distance.

Ryan had his hands over his hips performing a most muscular position as if he was competing and we all know that when a bodybuilder hits that shot, all muscles are hyper contracted, which means that Ryan was for sure increasing the pressure in his quads.

Cody face was terrorised, scared and frightened. That day Cody got the wrong person to mock!

"Am I doing correct? Am I performing correctly the standing scissor" Ryan asked me with grunting voice and a smirk on his face.

"To be the first time you are fighting, you are terrific" I replied.

"I can increase to a no return level, the pressure" Ryan told me

"What do you mean by that?" I asked

"I can make his head pop like a balloon, your walls will be splattered with his brain!" Ryan replied with an arrogant tone of voice, that I loved to be honest.

I was scared not for Cody to explode but, how do you clean a wall from human stains?

Ryan bent over Cody, still in the headscissor, placed one huge hand over Cody's chin and the other over his forehead and like in that famous Blade Runner scene, he started twisting Cody's head against any natural physic human rule as if he wanted to break his neck.

Cody increases his yelling inch after inch of the twisting, Ryan was slowly twisting the poor guy and he wanted to achieve 180 degrees and he succeed.

Cody was able at the same time to twist his body in the same direction and to save his life for the moment.

Ryan was not surprised, he wanted that to happened.

Now Cody was locked in another version of the standing headscissor, his face facing Ryan's crotch and the jaw completely locked in Ryan's quads.

Ryan surprisedly for me, bent his knees, opened his quad and let the punk falls into the floor but just few inches between hitting the ground, with the right hand, Ryan captured Cody by the scruff of neck.

Something was about to happen but I was not sure of what exactly.

Ryan lifted Cody up over the quads, still separated but repeatedly he hammered Cody's jaw and face with his quads, closing and reopening the legs like a human press.

Cody was rolling his eyes in pain but was not able to faint as those hammering movement were so painful.

Finally after different several hits, Ryan locked his legs again, putting Cody under those pythons for the second time.

He was even squeezing harder. Cody had a heavy breathing and blood was pouring from his noise.

Ryan put the left hand over Cody's forehead  and with the other he punched Cody over the face. Again another moment of MMA.

I was amazed by my friend, he might be a professional fighter or maybe stick to bodybuilding, who might know?

***END OF PART 2***

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1