NEWS: VERIFIED ACCOUNTS & NEW DISCORD CHANGES - CLICK HERE

Sign in to follow this  
GROW4me

The Umbrella Academy

Check out The Umbrella Academy on Netflix! One of the characters is MASSIVE! He wasn't always so HUGE and the reaction of his "siblings" after not seeing him since he "got big" makes him even sexier. Based on a comic originally written by one of the Chemical Brothers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I totally agree with the reactions being great. But I think Luther just looks like pillows stuffed into a jacket. They could have put a tiny bit more effort into making him look more realistic. I haven't seen all of the episodes, but the first scene with him getting out of bed is the only one so far where he looks good (imo).

Not sure why they bothered with the muscle suit, Tom Hopper is fine as hell all by himself.

8204508418_8140f5d199_b.jpg

• Like 11

18 hours ago, GROW4me said:

Check out The Umbrella Academy on Netflix! One of the characters is MASSIVE! He wasn't always so HUGE and the reaction of his "siblings" after not seeing him since he "got big" makes him even sexier. Based on a comic originally written by one of the Chemical Brothers.

It’s fun show... though one of the creators is Gerald Way of My Chemical Romance 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I started watching this the other night and got distracted.  I'll have to go back to it.  

FWIW - another Netflix show, "Vexed" (British cop comedy about a male and a female cop who are constantly arguing) - not much muscle growth, the male lead, Toby Stevens, is handsome and very funny!  https://www.pinterest.es/pin/183943966007459009/?amp_client_id=CLIENT_ID(_)&mweb_unauth_id={{default.session}}

He  was in "Die another Day" "Lost in Space" and a number of British and American shows.  He's the son of Maggie Smith (Harry Potter's Prof. McGonnigle, "Prime of Miss Jean Brodie", Mother Superior in "Sister Act") https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0827170/ 

6 hours ago, Kent said:

It’s fun show... though one of the creators is Gerald Way of My Chemical Romance 

OOPS! You're right! Gerard Way of My Chemical Romance. Thank you for the correction!

21 hours ago, Desato said:

I totally agree with the reactions being great. But I think Luther just looks like pillows stuffed into a jacket. They could have put a tiny bit more effort into making him look more realistic. I haven't seen all of the episodes, but the first scene with him getting out of bed is the only one so far where he looks good (imo).

I do agree with you. The suit could have been a lot better! I was so excited to see what he looked like sans shirt in episode 4, and was slightly disappointed. And yes, the first scene was the best he's looked so far since he got big. I still think he's pretty hot, though, and love the imaginative aspect of his plausible but massive size

• Like 1

Tom is a hunky man. Luther looks like he has gorilla muscles. Don't know if that is accurate or not. His 'brother' Diego isn't bad either.