Unusual Surgeries (part 4 added 5/11/19)

Desato

Part 3a

Step 1, continued

Eating is hard. When you just eat for the sake of not getting hungry or because you are sitting at a computer for 10 hours straight for work, eating is not so difficult. It just happens and you do not notice it. Eating with a purpose is another story. We starting out shooting for 10,000 calories and we found out real fast that it wasn't going to happen. I loaded up on 1500 calorie meals and was sick during the third one of the day. After around a week, I was finally able to finish the third one and we start building up a fourth meal. Still, that only accounted for about 5200 calories - half of my goal. Even that was absolutely insane. I was eating ten chicken breasts in a day sometimes, plus all of the other stuff since the chicken only gave me ~2500 calories.

By the start of month 2, I was up to working out 3 hours a day with Wednesday and Saturday off. I also surpassed 6,000 calories and was well on my way to 7,000 with a fifth meal. The problem was getting in carbs. With all of the protein and water I was downing, any carbs that touched my lips instantly made me feel bloated. Meal number 5 was basically tons of mixed nuts at night time until I couldn't handle any more. It doubled as my carb source and a nice dose of healthy fats. I could also stomach some beans with one or two of the meals. On most days, I was getting close to 20 chicken breasts - or equivalent amount of another meat. For some reason the chicken breasts were now so easy to eat and I could demolish 3 or 4 before it even registered to my brain that food was entering my body. 

With the 15 hours of exercise a week and overall low percentage of carbs in my diet, I felt like I was losing weight even though the scale said otherwise. My boyfriend was doing great with his diet. He was pounding out 3500-4000 calories a day and getting a great clean bulk. He started at 12% body fat from his consistency at the gym and overall clean living. I never appreciated how much work it took to look as good as he did under normal circumstances. Combining the extra hours in the gym with his super clean bulk, his cuts were starting to dig in deeper and really highlighted his attributes.

When we got to week 10, the trainer took some quick stats and sat us down in the office to discuss progress and goals.

"Let's see, we got 327 pounds. That is a gain of 24 pounds in 10 weeks. Normally, you might have some newbie gains of 5 pounds a month. I suspect with your diet... you are hitting around 7200 according to the food diaries... that you are gaining some fat along with your muscle. At five pounds a month of muscle, that means you might have gained 13 pounds of muscle and 11 pounds of fat. Even more likely is that the fat is a higher proportion of the total..."

He paused for a moment and updated his logs. "So let's just make sure that we monitor things and keep you healthy during the bulk. I would like to check blood pressure and a few other vitals and make those tests routine."

I did not show any expression on my face. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see my boyfriend snickering a little. The trainer had suggested staying away from the scale and any other measuring devices, but we couldn't help ourselves. I already knew that I was around 24 pounds up. On top of that, we had been monitoring my body fat percentage. Right when I felt like I was losing some weight around the end of the first month, we bought a caliper and a scale with those bioimpedence things. The scale had a tough time measuring because of my overly large skeleton and usually gave some absurdly low value. However, the caliper seemed to be giving consistent results. It had me at 18% body fat. That means I had actually lost 11 pounds of fat, not gained 11 like the trainer was thinking. 

It also meant that I had gained 35 pounds of lean mass. "Yes, definitely want to keep healthy."

The trainer nodded and grabbed his manual sphygmomanometer and stethoscope to measure my blood pressure. He started wrapping it around my arm and I flexed slightly. He struggled to get the velcro closed. "Oh my, that is getting tight." It may have been my imagination, but it seemed like he groped my arm while adjusting the strap. He then started to pump the ball to inflate the strap. He then just stared at my arm, mesmerized. Blood was pulsing in my forearm with no escape. My veins started standing out, snaking their way around my arm. My boyfriend and I became mesmerized by it too. I didn't even realize that I had vascularity. It had always been hidden by a layer of fat.

My boyfriend mumbled, as if in a daze, "We have got to try some tourniquets for hypoxia training." I started squeezing and releasing my fist. The vessels started pulsing bigger and bigger. My arms was starting to look bloated and purple.

The velcro pulled apart and it fell to the floor, snapping us all out of it. The trainer knelt down and grabbed it to put it back on to my arm. As he was taking the reading (actually doing it this time), I noticed that he was completely hard and leaking crazy amount of precum. His pants had a few inches of wet spot underneath of the obvious tent. He caught my boyfriend's attention and made a slight head nod towards the trainer's crotch. My boyfriend showed a knowing grin and then mouthed the words, "do it". 

"120 over 80. Absolutely perfect. Let me check your pulse." He started removing the cuff.

I spoke up, "Let me ask you something. If I am gaining fat, why has my waist measurement gone down two inches? I know you said not to measure anything, but when I start noticing some abs, curiosity got to me."

The the sphygmomanometer slipped out of his hand and fell to the floor. "Abs... but you are so... thick...?" The trainer started looking a little flushed.

"Yeah, or is it just my imagination?" I stood up and slowly removed my shirt, exaggerating the motion from side to side to flex while my arms were over my head. I couldn't see his face, but could hear his breath get a little shallow. Once the shirt was off, I clenched my stomach and tensed my obliques one at a time to give a natural twist to my muscles. 

"Oh my god..."

I already knew what he saw as I had been watching it progress in the mirror every day. I had a thick stocky powerlifter waist. Even at 18% body fat, abs were absolutely popping out. They were not shredded by any means, but clearly visible. The trainer's breath was getting deep and raspy. I could see his cock bounce a few times in the pants tent as he began clenching and tensing.

"And then there's this..." I turned to the side and made sure to arch my back some, showing off all that junk in the trunk. "... my body fat percentage is lower, but my hip measurement has gone up by 3 inches. That means my hip to waist ratio is 5 inches larger than at the start." I slid the training shorts slowly over my booty, exposing the boxer briefs straining tightly over the packed-in flesh. The material had some runs forming from the squats we had just performed since it was leg day. The material had to be screaming for relief. A couple more weeks and it would certainly be getting it. I couldn't wait for the moment when I would hear my boxer briefs ripping to shreds during a squat.

I slowly rolled my glutes, flexing them up and down. The boxer briefs made an audible groan from the strain. That did it for the trainer. "Holy... shit..." The trainer got weak in the knees as he blew his load in his pants. His eyes continued staring the entire time. "Mmmm... oh my god, that... umphf... ass..." My boyfriend and I fist bumped silently above the trainer's head. He didn't even notice. Step 1 was complete.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1

Hot off the presses :) 

I kinda felt like the narrator was a little conceited at the end of the last part. That is totally not his character. So this part expands on the story a little, giving explanation to why he acted like that in the meeting. There is also more to the meeting scene at the end.

Part 4

The trainer was still on his knees, staring at me flexing my glutes. He was making some sort of guttural gurgling sound. The trainer was very good looking. He was 5'8", carrying well over 200 pounds of beef. He wasn't competing any more, but you could tell that he totally earned that IFBB pro card on his wall. Apparently he was completely into super thick and stocky guys. My boyfriend and I had discussed it some before coming.

"I feel like we are just using him. I do not want to become some entitled meathead through all of this." I was referring to the trainer. We were at home.

My boyfriend kissed me passionately. "I wouldn't want you to. I fell in love with the tiny shy guy hiding at the corner of the bar. Out of everyone there, you were the least into yourself." He stood up straight, towering over me and waggled his finger. "If you turned into a meathead, you could kiss this goodbye!" He hefted his cock in his pants to make his point. He turned and started walking to the kitchen to prep meal 2. "Or maybe I should say, you won't get a chance to kiss it goodbye." He chuckled.

I followed him into the kitchen with a grin on my face. "That is the only cock that I ever want to touch my mouth. I couldn't bare to lose it. So then the problem remains. What do we do about the trainer?"

My boyfriend went about his meal prep with a thoughtful face. "He is obviously into you. Or maybe into the thought of what you can become. We can certainly use that to our advantage."

"But I do not want a man slave devoted to me and oogling my body."

He whole heartedly laughed at that commend. "Yeah I know. But I am not sure if he actually wants you or if it a muscle worship sort of thing. Think about the guy next door." My cock instantly got hard and I shuttered. My boyfriend had a crooked smile. "See, you do not want him specifically, but the thought of his body gets you going. You get the high of dopamine attraction but you are not chemically linked with your oxytocin levels." This was starting to go over my head and my boyfriend could see my face going blank. "You are in love with the idea, but not with the man."

"That is why I fell in love with a neuroscientist. I loved the man but not his ideas." My boyfriend almost doubled over laughing. I realized what I just said and joined in laughing.

We first met at a campus bar where we were both going to school. Like he had mentioned, I was trolling for some college hookup. At the time, I was in my senior year in the CS program. I never got a date at bars or any other hangouts. It was more my own fault than just bad luck. I could not get myself to interact and most people would not even notice someone hiding in the corner. I was much more comfortable behind a computer screen. When a  tall guy approached me and then mentioned that he was a second year doctoral student in neurology, I was more than a bit intimidated. But there was just something about him. And that something is still there many years later.

We finally calmed down a little and he continued. "Just like how our neighbor can get you hard with his muscular displays. I think you could give the trainer what he wants with the same." 

I nodded. "But what if he wants to go further?"

"I don't think he will. Just the look of the computer model on the screen got him off. Never once during our workouts have I seen him looking like he wants to have sex or anything. Actually, the thrill of seeing you bigger seems to be motivating him as a trainer."

"You'll be there too to break it up..." I sighed deeply, feeling anxiety creeping in...

=====================

That anxiety was still there from hours before. I had no clue how I pulled off what I did already. But we needed the trainer to stay on board, that that meant putting on a show. He was practically drooling already. I look at my boyfriend with hesitation written on my face. He just gave me a nod and made a little heart symbol with his hands. I love that man so much.

I turned away from the trainer and slowly began to pull the shorts down the rest of the way. If I was taller, my ass spread out like that while leaning over might have eclipsed the lights in the room. I smiled at the thought of a giant ass shaped shadow darkening everything around. Ah, that relaxed me a little. I began to wiggle getting the shorts the rest of the way and then stepping out of them.

"Oh... my... g-mmphf." I heard the grunts of a second orgasm behind me. 

I thought to myself, "If he got off on that, he is going to love what comes next."

Without standing, I reached back and tugged on the boxer briefs a little. They immediately snapped back into place. I tried a second time, but the waste band wanted the safety of my waist instead of screaming as it stretched over my glutes. I sighed and stood up, my big reveal was foiled. Instead, I flexed tight and tugged them down. It was now small enough to get the waistband 1/4 of the way over my glutes, displaying a jockstrap underneath. The trainer was making sort of a clicking sound in the back of his throat, like he was trying to breath and swallow at the same time and his body didn't know which one to do.

I turned around to face him. I could see that he was very much into it. I suddenly had some stage fright with him on the ground below me staring at my body. I close my eyes and mouthed, "just go for it... just go for it..." In one swift motion, I tore off the boxer briefs. They already had runs and were stretched to the breaking point anyway. It really didn't take much effort to remove them in one piece. Obviously, it had the desired effect. My boyfriend gave a low whistle - that part was unrehearsed and unexpected. The trainer looked like he was about to pass out.

Quickly, I threw the briefs on the floor and flexed my legs to bring him back into the moment. That too had the desired effect because he blew his third load. The waist on the jockstrap looked normal when looking at my upper body. But then the completely exposed legs just exploded out. Flexed like that, my quad sweep had to be nearing twice the width of my waist or even more. I was actually taken aback by how big my legs looked. They were still massively pumped up from the leg workout. They even still burned a little from the deep squats. With massive globular glutes like mine, 'ass to the floor' squats are pretty easy. I get to save a few inches over normal people.

Without giving myself time to second second guess the decision, I then turned around. My ass was fully revealed. I had on this jockstrap with multiple bands on the back. It was a pain (in the ass???) to get on. I took forever adjusting the straps to where it didn't feel super weird. The jockstrap was sort of like a push up bra for your butt. It even advertised that it would 'lift and separate'. Just like the boxer briefs, it felt like the straps were strained - it is not like I could get an extra extra large or something with my height and waist measurement. So there's my glutes jammed into this thing. With the tight straps, it gave bubble butt a whole new meaning. You could almost see two perfect 3D spheres attached to me. 

I flexed my calves a little, going up on my toes. My calves were like beachballs that joined some cankles. It wasn't that I really had cankles, my calves were so large and legs so short that they couldn't do anything other than form cankles. I then held that and made the motion like I was bending my legs, but held that in place too. My hamstrings created corrugated rows heading down my legs. I began shaking a tiny bit from the strain. I could feel my ass cheeks jiggling in the jockstrap. I then flared out my quads as best I could without losing the other two flexes. And then flexed my ass. 

It was so difficult holding this and I even felt a cramp enter my butt cheeks. I knew I wouldn't last much longer. I clenched my ass and flexed as hard as I could.

I could hear my boyfriend sit down hard, back into the chair. The trainer mumbled, "Oh my god, that's not fat... that's all muscle..." He then began moaning with his fourth load coming.

I could only hold for a couple more seconds before the cramp overtook me. I released all of it and had to hop around the room bit, oblivious to being practically naked. I massaged my ass cheeks deeply and shook my legs to get the cramp out. Once that was feeling better, I turned around. Both my boyfriend and the trainer were totally awestruck. I suddenly felt completely exposed and grabbed the workout shorts to put back on. 

"So how was that?" I received no response. My boyfriend was shaking his head - not like a 'no' type of head shake, more like one of disbelief. He finally got some clarity back in his expression and just gave me a weak thumbs up.

I went over to the trainer and picked him up to bring him back to his desk. "Hey buddy, did you like that?" He nodded his head like a child. I could not imagine what that looked like carrying someone 7 inches taller than me, cradling them in my arms. "Good. We love everything you have done for us and we wanted to give you something in return." I gently sat him in his chair. He looked at me and nodded again.

I walked back to the other side of my desk and put on my shirt. "We want to work with you for a long time. You have been great to us. Now, how about we finish up the meeting? My stomach is telling me that it is time for my next meal."

They both just nodded in response.

• Like 11

• 1 month later...

Whooaaa the story of the neighbour is incredible! He's like the ultimated fantasy come true 😍 are you planning on telling us more about him? ☺️