Unusual Surgeries (part 4 added 5/11/19)

Desato

That is very good to know. What have you tried, if you don't mind disclosing it? I want to try their DHT cream, but again, I was reluctant. At least hearing from someone who I know isn't the site owner posting his own review gives me some confidence to try their products. I don't want to jump to a $1300.00 (on sale!) injectible, experimental height growth factor, but some DHT cream seems pretty doable. ?

• Like 1

On 4/23/2019 at 7:57 AM, megantuan said:

I doubt it works by itself from what I understand about it. If it did, there is a way to have it circulate systemically which would also mean no growth plate injections. The sequence is open knowledge and it could be made by a lab. Stay away from Russian Star.

In the movie Gattica everyone is genetically engineered and the main character is not. He has an identity sold to him, and to pass himself off he has limb lengthening done.

Oh my gosh, I remember that from Gattaca, which I really liked, even though it was not a big hit. We are probably closer to it becoming reality than we ever thought possible at the time.  Y

Yes, I'm definitely not in the market for such a radical treatment or expensive supplement from Russian Star.  I would like to know what people have tried from them, if anything,  that has worked though. 

• Like 1

Unusual Surgeries Part 2

So my next door neighbor kind of freaked me out the first time I saw him. He has a gigantic privacy fence around his large yard. I had seen a woman coming and going, and had just assumed that she lived alone. See, I had bought a house and moved in with my boyfriend. I had gotten a new job and wanted to have a larger house instead of always living in an apartment. Anyway, we had lived there for over a month before seeing the woman for the first time. Over the next few months, we only ever saw her a hand full of times.

At the four months mark, we had finally gotten the first first two levels of the house to our likings. My boyfriend was going to start tackling the basement and I was going to take the attic. The attic was unfinished, but a pretty nice space. It has a beautiful oval window at the far end. It overlooked the neighbor's yard. I could not see much because of the trees, though. While I was working, clearing out some of the junk left from the previous owner, I noticed some movement outside. It definitely did not look like the woman. It didn't even look human. I quickly moved to the side of the window and peered through. I wasn't a creeper or anything, but seeing something strange in your neighbors yard... come on... you have to look, right?

The obscured view did not give me much to go on. Only once did the wind blow in just the right direction to see anything clearly. It was the face of a man. Much more than a man. I couldn't even detect where the end of his shoulders would be. It started to dawn on me that he was doing some type of yoga or stretching - and he was really good at it. He was bending or contorting in all directions. After staring out the window for at least 10 minutes, it looked like he glanced up at my window. I didn't even want to confirm that assumption - I immediately darted out of view. 

I started trying to do internet searches to figure out who he might be. That cushy job I mentioned was at an internet security firm. I knew I was breaking a few rules (read: laws) by digging into things like this, but I had to know what was going on over there. I found the woman's name. The records showed that she was single and the sole resident of the house. She had been married to a bodybuilder a few years prior. Ah, that made sense. The few times I had seen her, she did look like the bulked type. I could not find any other affiliations for her. I started checking into the bodybuilder. He disappeared from the bodybuilding scene around 4 years before the two had apparently gotten divorced. I pulled up a photo of him, but that definitely wasn't the guy I had seen in the yard. The ex-husband bodybuilder was a decent size, but had to be in the 5 foot area. A little more searching confirmed that he was 4'10". From my vantage point in the attic, I couldn't get a sense of height, but the guy in the backyard was at least average height or taller. I wasted another hour or so checking into the lady, but came up empty. I let things drop, but the image of the behemoth in the backyard stayed in my head. 

--------------------

A few weeks went by and the image still lingered, but I had pretty much forgotten about the encounter. For a while, every time I was up in the attic I would glance out the window every few minutes, to no avail. I figured I had just been day dreaming. That is, until I was trimming the grass near fence one day and felt the ground vibrate. I said out loud, "Oh my god, is this my first earthquake? What do I do?"

I put down the trimmer and felt the ground - nothing. Then a huge shockwave rippled through the ground again. I heard a grunt soon after coming from next door. I noticed a small knot missing from the fence post near me. It was just large enough to see through. I  lied down on my stomach with my face pressed up to the fence and peered through. I couldn't even tell exactly what I was looking at. It looked like legs standing up with the body completely folded in half backwards. But... the torso was facing forwards? And he was doing deadlifts? So this guy (and I could totally see that it was a guy from the massive bulge straining his training shorts), was doing regular deadlifts while twisted around behind himself. 

After doing around 20 reps, he dropped the bar and rotated around in the other direction. When the bar slammed into the ground, everything around me shook. I mumbled, "Holy shit..." Luckily, he didn't hear me or he might catch me creeping on him again. I looked at the bar on the ground and started counting - "7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13" - too late, he started his next set and I lost my place. It had at least 13 plates on one side. When he finished that set, the weights came crashing down again. He stood up straight to stretch a little and I gasped. He was well over 6 feet tall. His hands looked so tiny on his massive body. So did his hea... The thought escaped me. I recognized that face from somewhere... 

That thought was interrupted again as he slapped on 4 more plates on each side. His feet had never moved from their spot as he deftly twisted and turned, adding plates to the bar behind him (does it count as behind if your torso and head are facing it?). He then grasped the bar and started lifting - this time actually straining. He added something extra to the motion, as he lifted, he also twisted to face the same direction as his legs. His core must have been the strongest core in the history of the universe. Having the ability to lift from behind yourself must engage muscles in ways that people can't even dream of. As he lowered, he turned in the opposite direction and then started coming up again, only to lower back down to the original position. 

On the fifth full rep of full 360 degrees of rotation (I was counting), the seams on his shirt started tearing from the waist up. I could now see his exposed obliques. They were the most shredded and pumped obliques... in the history of the universe, no better words can describe it. If you think of massive striated glutes, that's what these things looked like sticking out from his sides. I could hear single fibers of the shirt still ripping with each rep and I blew my load in my pants without even being hard. Nor did I even notice it happen. He seemed to be enjoying it as well, because his shorts started straining even more.

The shirt began to ride up a little in the back with each rep and without the compression to hold it in place. When he went down again and I could see the exposed lower back. It looked like a christmas tree bench pressing another slightly smaller christmas tree bench pressing a third christmas tree. His muscles had muscle that had muscles. They talk about double muscled animals and people. This guy would be triple muscled. 

He looked like he was straining a little bit, so he changed it up again for the last few reps. He was down in his original position, twisted 180 degrees to the right. But when he came up, he continued twisting to the right, reaching a "standard" position for a deadlift while his torso was turned 360 degrees around. He then did a standard deadlift with his body still contorted. I blew a second load in my pants, still not hard or touching myself. My brain had no faculties to even signal getting hard as I was transfixed on the scene before me. 

His next part of the rep brought him back down to 180 degrees behind himself. He came up to a normal standing position and then did the same on the other side. His cock was so strained that going down to -180 degrees behind cause his shorts to burst open. With his body turned and behind him, his cock was standing literally straight up. The humor of his real head being replaced by his cock head was completely lost on me at that moment. However, I did finally start getting hard at the sight of it - blowing a third load mid way through getting fully hard. His cock head was surprisingly close to being as tall as he was. On my stomach, peering through a knot hole in a fence, looking up at a 6'+ tall behemoth doesn't really give much perspective on sizes. I would guess maybe a foot and a half in length and possible a foot around.

He came up to his -360 degree position. With how he was twisted, the cock was held fast in place, fighting for space standing up. The guy gave a little sigh through gritted teeth and tilted his head to put his mouth on the cock tip. He then proceeded to do his -360 degree deadlift with his cock in his mouth. I orgasmed again, but nothing came out. I was just dry and convulsing. He released the cock head and continued on to finish the full rep. He then dropped the bar one last time. However, this time the ground did not shake. The earth yielded to his superior strength and just let the bar sink a few inches into itself.

The guy stood up straight while panting a little. He stretched his arms way over his tiny head and tensed all of the muscle around his waist. All of them became a striated body wrap squeezing in on him. I could see his arms rising further and further up into the air. His core and lower back were squeezing everything so tightly with steel that his spine was stretching upwards from the sub-30 inch waist. His hands had to be reaching 10 feet off the ground by the time he stopped stretching upward - and, of course, orgasm number five was completely dry again. Though, now my entire body was shaking. He tilted backward, forward and side to side while maintaining the tension.

He then relaxed his core - returning to his original height - and took hold of his cock. His tiny hands were no where near reaching around it. He stroked it a few times as he went inside. I was violently shaking with orgasm number six, all six without touching myself. My brain could not process what I had witnessed. I do not know how long I stayed in the spot. My vision was completely blurry and mind foggy so I do not have a clue whether he came back out again before I regained my senses.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

That was awesome!  I'm so glad you decided to continue this great story.  The rotating deadlifts were an interesting twist (😁), and were neat to visualize.  It made my back hurt just thinking of it!  Of course, now that you've opened up the mystery with the next door neighbors, you might have to to a Part Two A!

One suggestion: You might want to put a note in the heading stating "Part Two Added" with the date. That way people who haven't been following all of the back and forth discussions realize that you've added to the story and are cued to read it. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Kymuscleboy said:

One suggestion: You might want to put a note in the heading stating "Part Two Added" with the date.

Good suggestion, done.

Actually, this was supposed to be a one off story. You guys discussing it inspired a couple of extra parts 😄

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Kymuscleboy said:

Of course, now that you've opened up the mystery with the next door neighbors, you might have to to a Part Two A!

As requested, Part 2a to set up some new stuff lol

Unusual Surgeries Part 2a

There I laid with my face smashed up against the fence, completely incoherent. My brain had shut down after having six orgasms in less than five minutes and witnessing something that I could not comprehend. The faint image of his core tensed so tightly that his entire torso stretched towards the sky flashed in my brain. I involuntarily started humping the ground in a little spasm. I did not reach orgasm number seven, though, as pretty much any normal function was disconnected by this point.

My brain continued playing the scene over, while exaggerating the growth. He was stretched taller than his house with a shoulder spam just as wide as it. There was something my brain was missing. It replayed again with his muscles all bulging and pulsing, thicker and thicker. Something missing... replay it again. I traced the striations across every part of his body - I did not leave any nook or cranny unchecked. But still something was missing... again. Where was it? My brain knows something is there. The moment froze in time, giving me a chance to fully appreciate his cock and the glute sized obliques jutting out and up his sweaty pecs. Still continuing skyward past his face to his arms reaching for the clouds... his face. It was his face.

I felt like I was struck by a lightning bolt as I woke out of my haze. I knew that face! I quickly rolled away from the fence and got up. My neck was killing me, but it didn't matter. I ran towards the house.

"Hey sweetie, all done with the edging? I made some iced tea if you want some." My boyfriend greeted me as I rushed through the door.

"No time, I NEED to check something." I raced through the room to the office, leaving him with a bemused expression. I sat down at the computer and pulled up a bunch of the searches I had abandoned a few months prior. There he was, the short ex-husband bodybuilder. His face was exactly the same as the guy next door. I mumbled to myself, “... how could this be possible?”

“Ooo he’s a cute one. Checking out your competition?” I glanced up at my boyfriend as he leaned on the computer chair and wrapped his other arm around my shoulder. “You know you’re the only stubby man for me,” he teased as he gently propped his chin on my head.

I scoffed a little at the comment. I was 5’2” and incredibly stocky. I was never really into working out because I was horrified at the thought of getting even thicker and looking shorter because of it. People always encouraged me to try it out since I’d be a tank. Actually, looking at the image on the screen, I would probably look better on stage than that guy did. Or how he used to look before growing. I managed to say, “He is the guy next door… I mean…”

“So he is dating that hermit woman?” We sort of joked that she was some old spinster with 27 cats and that’s why she never left the house.

“No, I mean they were or are married. They have been together for like 15 years or something. But the records say they are divorced. I just saw him, or someone that looks just like him next door.”

My boyfriend laughed at it, “With how short this guy is, how could have seen him over the fence?”

“He’s grown, plus I saw him under the fen…” I paused and tilted my head back, noticing the curious look on my boyfriend’s face. I sighed, “I heard some noise and noticed a small hole in the fence. I wanted to check it out and I saw him over there.” My boyfriend took a seat next to me. I started describing how he looked currently, using the picture on the computer to illustrate his new size. I left out the details of the contortion act since I still could not comprehend it. A little bit to my surprise, my boyfriend just listened intently and did not make a mockery of what I was telling him.

“OK, let’s do it.” He said matter of factly.

“Do what?”

He leaned forward and put his hand on my knee. “Let’s get you huge. I have never seen you so interested in anything before (other than me). I can tell this is what you want for yourself. I haven’t been able to find a job here since we moved. I can make this my job. I will manage things here, all of your supplements and whatever else is needed to take care of you. While you just focus on your job and growing.

I cupped his cheek with my hand. He knew me better than I knew myself. I really did want to get huge like the guy next door. We started kissing and made our way out of the office. As we were removing each other’s clothes, we both finally noticed the damp and sticky pants I was wearing. My boyfriend leaned in, kissing my neck and then whispered into my ear, “You reaaaally want this…”

That put me over the edge. My cock didn’t care about the 6 orgasms from 15 minutes prior. For my boyfriend, it would always be ready to go for round 7.

• Like 5

Unusual Surgeries Part 3

Step 1 - Build Some Mass

My boyfriend was always trying to motivate to join his gym, even for the four years we were together before moving. I had never wanted to go because of the fear of putting on more bulk and throwing my proportions even more out of whack than they already were. I knew I could stand to lose a few pounds, but it seemed like a lot of work with no real end goal. Now was different. My boyfriend and I decided to shoot for the moon and get me huge like the next door neighbor. We needed to play this smart, though. Getting huge was not worth sacrificing my health over. We were going to do this in steps. That way we could test effectiveness before adding more on or changing things up. Step 1 would be getting me into the gym to build some mass. 

Even though the end goal was to get taller (we both knew that you cannot gain height after 20), it would be useless if I did not have some mass to even it out. We quickly realized that gaining height without some conditioned muscle would just cause me to look sickly. My boyfriend also points out that I would need proper diet and exercise to make sure my body could repair itself during whatever trials I would be putting it through. The third reason was it finally gave us reason to work out together. We decided to hire a personal trainer with the platinum package - body analysis, meal guides, supplement guides, and training coach. Since my boyfriend was only working temp and part time work (when he could find it), his schedule was open to training whenever I was free. 

It was really neat getting a dexa scan and doing the submersion tests. The endurance/heart tests and MRI were not as enjoyable. But after spending half of our Saturday going through the rigors, we found ourselves in the back office. This trainer had multiple degrees, from exercise science to nutrition to even an IFBB Pro Card. It may have been just for show, but he definitely inspired confidence that one could reach whatever goal they had with his help. He was also entirely professional when speaking to us. He obviously had training in a business setting. "Please, come in and have a seat," he gestured at the chairs in front of his desk, "It looks like the computers are finishing the last of the analyses and I am calculating the models." He turned his second monitor to face us and we could see images starting to render on the screen. Mine finished first. He spoke again, "Great, let's start while the rest of the calculations are being performed."

I looked up from the simulated human on the screen that didn't look exactly like me, but we pretty darn close. "Start what?"

He smiled, "With the platinum package, we really want to hone in out your goals and dedication to reaching those goals. We will help you reach your maximum potential and do it without pushing you over the edge. This proprietary software calculates models based on you and exactly how you want to transform your body. It recommends training, supplements and diet with a learning algorithm based on previous case studies and clients. The more we  input based on your experiences, the better it will become. Then, it is up to you and I to get it done."

Both my boyfriend and I mouthed a "wooooow". 

He chuckled a little and starting typing in some parameters and calculations. "So we have you at 5'1.6" (yeah yeah, I know - I round up to 5'2"). Weight...," I noticed a slightly grimace micro-expression, "...303." He paused and looked me up and down in the seat. 

I laughed nervously and scratched at the back of my head, "Yeah, we talked about me going on one of those weight loss reality contests to drop a couple hundred pounds or something."

"Not at 23% body fat you wouldn't. Both the dexa and submersion tests agree on 23 body fat percentage. That is quite impressive for someone who does not work out. Would you mind standing and turning around for me?" I felt embarrassed, like I was on display for his amusement, but never-the-less I complied. "Ah, I see it now. You have great density." 

He punched a few keys on the keyboard and two skeletons came up on the screen. "This is your skeleton on the left and an average skeleton on the right. As you can see, your frame is much thicker than the average male." He clicked a couple of times with his mouse and the pictures zoomed in to the wrists. Mine was quite obviously bigger at this magnification. "Have you ever measured your wrist?" I shook my head no. "I would guess that you are around 9 inches. The average man is somewhere in the 7 inch area. For your height and body fat percentage, that is a massive wrist size." He did not say it in an insulting tone, more matter of factly. I started to see his perspective and no longer felt as embarrassed. 

"Moving on... Waist 39, not bad at all for 300 pounds. Chest 52, biceps 20, really not bad for never working out. You are also around the normal range for body fat percentage so you have a decent amount of muscle mass to start with. Quads 30 and calves 22. Wow. Bodybuilders would kill for stats like that. All all of it packed on a 5'1" frame."

"5'2"," I mumbled.

He shook his head, "I am not saying any of this to hurt your feelings. If you put the work into this, I guarantee that you will never feel ashamed of your body or your height. You have the base to get some truly inspiring results." My boyfriend and I looked at each other and smiled. 

I watched as he clicked a bunch of options and a duplicate model started rendering on the screen. He turned his attention back to us as the computer did its thing. "So now I am going to show one of your possible end goals. With some exercise and a little bit of fat loss, you will have a nice lean and toned look. The computer gave a new weight of 240 pounds to get lean. You'll be ready to jump on any stage and win a bodybuilding con..." He glanced at his screen while the model finished rendering, "...test." 

We looked at the new model. My boyfriend pointed at the big round pecs jutting out, "nice...", he said. The waist on the model was definitely smaller, but the pelvis ridges were sticking out. The big ol' booty on the model was the size of its head. It did have a lean look to it, but the bottom half looked enormous compared to the top - which wasn't necessarily a bad thing.

"This can't be right." The trainer continued adjusting parameters as he mumbled, "Hips 60 inches..." The model rendered very slight changes here and there. "Usually the computer shows someone that could be a fitness model or walk on to a bodybuilder stage. It is meant to inspire the client. I do not mean to dash away any of your fitness goals, but I pride myself on being honest with my clients. You most likely will never obtain a body that will be stage ready. You truly are too big-boned to reach that level of aesthetics." He had a sympathetic look on his face.

My boyfriend and I started laughing. "Don't worry about that. I have no desire to expose myself to the public like that. I have a different goal. Here, do you mind?" Just from watching him, I was able to figure out the basics of the computer program. Having a programming background comes in handy for these situations. The trainer got up out of his chair with both a confused and curious expression. I changed around the options for a few minutes and then went back to my seat while the new model rendered.

As model started coming into view, my boyfriend took a sharp brief, "yes... yes..." He looked over at me with lust in his eyes and he gripped my leg tightly. With a raspy whisper, "yes..." A tingle went down my spine and my cock jumped in my pants.

The trainer's mouth was agape. "Holy shit..." He whispered. He rubbed his hardening cock in his pants. "Chest... so big... shoulders... arms..." He began to stroke his cock as he looked over the model. He started sounding breathless, "Legs... bigger than his waist... oh my god those calves... That ass..." The trainer starting bucking in his chair as he unloaded into his pants. 

I grinned, that was the reaction I was going for. After a few moments, the trainer regained his composure. "How did you do that? I have never the computer model someone like this."

"I left the leanness blank for the computer to calculate on its own. I also removed aesthetics as a priority. I think on your model, it was trying to compensate for my big bone structure and could not find the proper algorithm to fit my body. I just wanted to see what 10,000 calories a day and dedication in the gym would do. I was hoping that the computer would find a model that fits, and it seems like it succeeded."

The trainer scratched his chin. "One thing that is immediately apparent is that you look shorter in this model - obviously your neck was absent from the computer's calculations. You will not be shrinking and losing your neck by training."

He looked up at us for a moment and then continued, "It also says that you can reach over 400 pounds at 14% body fat?!?! How is that possible, especially at 5'1"?" 

I let that one slide. Actually, 5'1" at 400 pounds sounded quite nice. 

He tried his best to bring himself back into the moment, "Now that we have a... ahem... goal model to work with, let me give you some details on your prospective transformation... Wait what? So by eating like crazy and working out, you will effectively lose almost 15 pounds of fat. You will also gain over 100 pounds of muscle." The trainer's eyes were almost bugging out of his head. "Your waist will be one inch smaller even though you will be 100 pounds heavier.... uuumphf..." He was obviously getting hard again. His professionalism had gone completely out the window by this point.

"OK, let's do it," he said matter of factly. "I'll even throw in the employee benefits just for the honor of training you to reach... this... goal..." He was tracing the body with his finger on the monitor. "Both of you will have access to the gym whenever you want. Also, 20% off membership fees and supplements."

He stood and stared me straight in the eye. "Let’s get you huge." His cock was full mast again and straining against his pants. The wet spot was spreading down the right pant leg almost to his knee. I nodded slowly.

He looked over at my boyfriend, "It looks like your model is done. I'll just print out the first comparisons and we'll switch over." He printed out the screens with the various models with all of their stats. He handed them to me from across the desk and then sat back down. I noticed a second copy got printed and he folded it to fit in his pocket.

"So we have you at 6'2.9". Weight..." The trainer was back to business as usually even with the tent and dampness in his pants.

Untitled71.png

Untitled70.png

• Like 6

The trainer was nice enough to print out a projected before and after of the narrator and boyfriend side by side 🤗

Untitled72.thumb.png.8bb22ca77bf1854fbc2f505ead3307b3.png

The boyfriend is expected to gain 64 pounds. (64 pounds at his height is not as dramatic - a feeling I know all too well 😭)

Untitled73.thumb.png.dcb716ca29d798493cfed8dd8e64eda7.png

• Like 3

I LOVE the way this is developing!  Our new main character does have starting measurements to be jealous of.  He's a hoss starting out.  It will be interesting to see how strong he is.  Will he be happy staying short but massive, or will he also feel the need to grow in height somehow???  I can't wait to see how the story develops and if the first bodybuilder and the new one ever face off...

• Like 2