NEWS: VERIFIED ACCOUNTS & NEW DISCORD CHANGES - CLICK HERE

chuckiebear

Pistachios Fit Nut guy

Hey, anybody have an I.D. for the male model in all the Wonderful Pistachios "The Fit Nut" ads?  Ideal body, kind of slavic-looking face.

Would love to Google him by name.  Tried searching the ad, but no model info was included.

When I think of a fit guy that advertises for pistachios (and is incredibly hot), Danny Jones comes to mind. I could see there being other fitness models out there advertising for them.

On 2/13/2019 at 6:00 AM, ravenweremuscle said:

Well uhh...that is a good way of labeling people.

Are you talking about the big blonde dude with the green (very tight) shirt?

Well, he could have slavic ancestry, or germanic (probably), norwegian... who knows. I'm pretty sure if I could get a sample of his dna there wouldn't be enough left to send to 23andme.

I think maybe he plays football...

Also, that's half an hour of my life down the drain. Sigh.

Hey Raven!

Green Bay Packers... interesting name. It is probably worth it to mention I've been watching a lot of Trans vids on YT and packers now mean something completely different to me.

3 hours ago, Anpu said:

Hey Raven!

Green Bay Packers... interesting name. It is probably worth it to mention I've been watching a lot of Trans vids on YT and packers now mean something completely different to me.

Yeah well Packers refers to warehouse workers in Wisconsin in this instance. Or rather cheese packers! :D