ALL USER PASSWORDS WERE RESET. PLEASE USE THE LOST PASSWORD FEATURE AT LOGIN TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD. 

If you cannot reset your password please ask for support in Discord or the Contact Us form. 

Ronjansie

What can I do about my muscular mom

So my mom has been going to the gym for about 8 years now and she’s pretty muscular. But recently I caught my mom doing something weird in the mirror. I saw her like bouncing up and down her muscular tits (in the mirror) naked and then she put a mandarin between her pecs and squeezed it till it popped. But she thought that she was home alone. But I saw everything and got a little bit attracted to it. I keep thinking about it and can’t get it out of my head.
what should I do? Tell her that is saw it or just wait till she maybe does it again?

Welcome to the site Ronjansie! I didn't laugh at your story, but I did smirk a bit thinking about what that scenario looked like in my mind.

I don't think you should bring It up and embarrass your mom or yourself. Just keep it to yourself. I'd be way too mortified to even bring that up and want to forget I ever saw it.

But if you're attracted to something like that you could always find a female bodybuilder to flex for you if you want to experience muscle worship with a female.

• Like 1