The Muscle Lottery Part 2: Massaging the Super

TheWeremuscleForest

They get to the facility fairly quickly since it is located right next to the airport. When they get inside, Victor manages to get all of Jessie’s documents signed so he can become a member of the company without any delays. They are whisked away into a waiting area where four other men are also standing. Two of them are quite heavily muscular while the other two are small like Jessie. He walks over to one of them and taps on his shoulder. The man turns around and is wearing wiry glasses. He smiles and puts his hand out to shake Jessie’s.

“Ehh hi there, I’m Thomas. Where are you from?”

“Iowa actually, my name is Jessie. Are you from another part of the country?”

“Yeppers, I’m from Maine. I have been mistaken for being Canadian quite a bit though because of my accent. I try to cover up the bad parts as much as I can.’

Jessie admits to himself that the guy is pretty cute. He is very slender and there is hardly any muscle anywhere on his body. Jessie looks at his own arms and smiles. Victor sees this and smiles as well.

He leans in to Jessie and whispers, “I know what you are thinking. Wow…..this guy needs more help than me, but every man is different. Genetics can be unlocked and you will find this out later on.”

The other man standing with them doesn’t seem too interested in talking to anyone so Jessie asks Thomas about him.

“So who is the other guy with us? Is he not friendly or something?”

“Oh that is Bronson. I think he is just really scared because he hasn’t traveled anywhere before. He talked to me earlier and told me he was from the outskirts of Laredo Texas I think. I’m sure he will talk to you if he gets the impression that you are in the same situation he is in.”

“Okay I’ll try to start up a conversation with him then.”

Jessie walks over to him to get his attention, but instead makes him jump up in the air and says ‘Sweet Jesus!’ about ten times before he finally calms down.

“Holy lord dude you about made me fill my britches. Sorry this whole experience is just so……crazy for me. I don’t think I look too bad, but my agent Lorenzo keeps telling me that I need to lose the fat. Am I really that fat?”

Bronson lifts his shirt and shows off his ball belly which is covered in brown hair. Jessie makes a gesture with his face then smiles.

“Well Bronson, Thomas over there told me your name and I think you look pretty sexy. Obviously the company has something else in mind for you though. Ohh…..and my name is Jessie by the way.”

He shakes Bronson’s hand and puts his left arm around him. Bronson calms down a bit and pulls his shirt back down.

“Thanks dude for being cool. Maybe this won’t be as hard on me as I thought it would be.”

Thomas walks over to them as Jessie puts his other arm around his back. Jessie realizes that he getting great vibes from both of these men now. Victor and the other agents disappear as another large man walks in front of them and directs them into a side room.

They follow as he has them sit in three empty seats located ten feet from his desk. He sits down and takes his jacket off revealing his under armor shirt which is hiding nothing from them. His immense muscles look as if they are about to break free as Jessie moans under his breath as he unknowingly stares at the man’s insanely veiny arms. The man looks directly at him and grins.

“I see someone has a muscle fetish. That is great since you were likely picked partly for that reason. Each one of you was selected because Maximum Nutrition received letters from your respectable gyms about making a huge change in your lives. All three of you will have your own surrogates whom you have already met back in your respectable hometowns. As for myself, I will be overseeing your progress while you are here. My name is Arliss Mancari, and I would like to say that I also went through the program that you are about to enter. I was one of the first winners they ever had in the lottery.”

He stands up and moves around the front of his desk to sit his giant bubble butt on the edge while he crosses his arms. Jessie continues to stare at him like he is in some kind of trance. Arliss smirks as he looks at the other two men.

“You are Jessie right? *he points at him* Bronson is on the left correct? Which means that Thomas must be on the right? You all have different body types which should be interesting because this doesn’t happen that often. I want to individually speak with each one of you just so I can get an idea of what you are expecting to get out of all of this.”

He stands back up and tells Bronson and Thomas to leave the room. Jessie turns red as he sits in his chair looking quite embarrassed. Arliss walks around his desk again to pull his desk chair in front of Jessie before sitting down in it not even two feet away. His testosterone is permeating the small man’s nose which is making him sigh just a bit. He looks into Arliss’s eyes making the huge stud grunt a few times.

“So Jessie, I believe your surrogate is Victor Dumas right?”

“Yeah he seems really cool. Very personable and friendly, I like him.”

“He is quite friendly. He was in the lottery just a couple of years ago and he is one of its huge success stories. He was quite skinny, but a real cutie too. I have noticed that you study people’s physical attributes constantly. You haven’t taken your eyes off mine since you came in here. I admire that a lot. I am not going to lie to you, I get hunches about our clients each year and normally I am right about how well they respond to the program.”

“So you think I will do well here?”

“I think you will be a HUGE success story. *he winks* I’m not just saying that Jessie, you will literally explode in size because you are open to it. I can sense it in you. You want to study my body a little more?”

He stands up and tries to take his shirt off but motions for help. Jessie gets up as well to help him slide it off his upper body as his muscles spill out. He grabs Jessie’s hands and puts them onto his pecs and arms. Jessie squeezes them.

“Don’t be afraid of me Jessie, I want you to feel them all since you can have this kind of power as well. Our bodies deep down have this kind of potential to grow.”

Jessie continues to rub his massive arms and runs his hands on the giant veins running up from his forearms into his shoulders. He moans as he stares into Arliss’s eyes.

“Feels nice huh? There is more of course.”

Arliss pulls his pants down as he flexes his enormous calves and quads. His jock is barely able to hold his cock and balls in as his giant bubble butt gleans with sweat. The smell of testosterone nearly makes Jessie pass out.

“Oh my gawd, I didn’t think it was possible to get this big?”

He rubs Arliss’s veiny legs and squeezes his bubble butt. Arliss begins to moan deeply as he looks down at Jessie and smiles.

“That feels great Jessie. You have a tremendous way of massaging muscles. I don’t normally do this with new clients, but I sense a strong thirst for muscle in you. I am feeling really horny now and won’t be able to keep my jock on much longer, think you can help me out with that?”

Jessie stops touching him and backs off a bit. Arliss realizes he may have gone too far with him and backs off himself.

“Oh sorry about that Jessie, I should know better than that but…..your touch is so nice that I don’t want you stop.”

“Uhhh…..don’t you have a boyfriend or husband? I would think you could have any man you want.”

“Yes I do have a husband and we have an open relationship. We both have no problem seeing other men as long as we trust each other. He is the founder of this company by the way, Maxwell Hardy. He has his own boy toy and I am still searching for one actually. Perhaps I should end this consult and move on to the other two?”

Jessie sits back down and tries to calm himself a bit before getting up and walking back over to Arliss again to rub his massive back and glutes as he leans up against him. The big stud moans deeply as he reaches his enormous arms around to rub on Jessie a bit.

“See I knew you had a desire inside you. Do you want to try and help me out of that jock again?”

Jessie gets down on his knees and smells the sweaty jock before running his tongue along it as he reaches up to squeeze Arliss’s swollen pecs and abs. The big man pulls Jessie’s shirt off slowly trying not to rip it as well as his shorts. He sees that Jessie doesn’t wear underwear which makes him growl as the smaller man’s thick bull cock hangs freely.

“Oh wow Jessie, I can foresee a body that will match that beautiful piece you have there. I need mine to be released from captivity as well.”

Jessie pulls the man’s jock down as his thick uncut cock hits the smaller admirer in the face making him sigh before he slides his tongue down the foreskin. Arliss moans louder as he reaches down to rub Jessie’s head and shoulders.

“Oh yes sir that feels awesome. You really know how to make a man feel really good.”

Jessie slowly swallows his huge member down as he squeezes Arliss’s giant arms and gets a steady rhythm going on it. The big stud immediately starts to drain precum down his throat which is making Jessie work even harder.

“OH FUCK YOU HAVE A HUNGER JESSIE! I LOVE IT! MMMM KEEP GOING MAN. MAKE ME CUM HARD!’

Jessie moves his hands over to Arliss’s huge pecs teasing his swollen nipples and slapping them hard making the big man yell in excitement. The huge man starts to massage Jessie’s firm ass, even fingering his hole.

“OH JESSIE, IT IS COMING MAN! GET READY FOR IT!”

Jessie can feel the bigger man’s huge balls contracting as the cum flows into his cock as Jessie looks up into his top’s eyes and moans deeply. Arliss explodes down his admirer’s throat shooting rope after thick rope of his white river feeling Jessie’s eager mouth swallow every single drop.

“LET ME SEE IT JESSIE! *Jessie opens his mouth* OH GAWD YEAH, YOU HAVE THE LUST FOR MUSCLE! The company is going to have a field day with you. Now get up here hot stuff so you can sit on my desk and I can return the favor.”

Jessie gets up and sits on the desk as Arliss walks over and shoves his heaving pecs in his face which promptly makes Jessie nurse them as he sucks on both of his nips hard. Arliss moans deeply as his partner munches and licks them over and over again.

“Awesome Jessie, that feels incredible! A little more massaging on my tits and you will get a mighty tasty reward for your effort.”

Jessie takes this to heart as he works both nips over several more times. Arliss laughs as he massages his small admirer’s cock slowly.

“OH YEAH JESSIE LIKE THAT…..JUST LIKE THAT…..OH GAWD THAT FEELS SO GOOD…..MMMMMM”

Jessie can feel Arliss’s pecs contracting as he shoots several streams of milk down his partner’s throat with each pec. Jessie moans loudly as he feels a load starting to build up in his own ballsac.

“I can feel it man, let me take care of that for you.”

Arliss slides down to swallow Jessie’s cock and slowly sucks on it feeling the cum building up quickly. He sighs deeply as Jessie moans louder feeling it move towards his cockhead. Arliss opens his mouth to watch it squirt as several ropes launch into his mouth and cover parts of his face. He grunts as he slides Jessie’s cock back inside his mouth to gulp down what is remaining. He smacks his admirer’s back lightly and smiles. He pulls it back out after Jessie stops cumming.

“Jessie wow we need to do this again soon because this was fucking great. I think you are destined to not only be big like me, but to be with someone like me.”

He stands up and puts Jessie’s hands back on his chest. Jessie leans in to start kissing his abs as Arliss flexes his massive guns. His engorged member bounces making Jessie reach down to grab it and start rubbing in quick, firm strokes. Arliss nearly yells feeling another giant load building up in his balls again.

“Oh yeah Jessie I have another one waiting for you.  Mmmmm…..fuck you really know how to turn me on.”

Jessie moans as Arliss shoots several more jets of cum this time all over his upper body. The smaller man leans down to lick the spurting cock with his tongue catching a few strings as they go flying down his throat. Arliss laughs again as he gently rubs Jessie on the head. He finishes cumming and the two men sit together on the desk.

“Whew Jessie, you are one sexy fucker. You have made a friend here today for sure. I will do everything I possibly can to make this experience work for you. I will have to wait and see the other two men another time now it seems.”

He laughs and rubs Jessie’s chest a few times before stopping.

“This was an awesome experience for me as well Arliss. I didn’t know this was inside me. I was so scared to come here without my ex, but now I feel alright.”

“Heh, you may have several exes once you get out of here Jessie. I just hope that I have a chance with you once your program is completed.”

The two sweaty men try to pull themselves together before they put their clothes back on. Arliss contacts his assistant and tells him to reschedule his consults with Bronson and Thomas until later in the day. As Jessie prepares to leave the room, Arliss stops him and lifts him up to give him a kiss on the lips. The small man moans as they feel a connection forming between them. When they finish, they smile at each other as Arliss puts him back down. Jessie leaves to find his room as Victor waits for him down the hall. Arliss realizes that he is developing a crush on the smaller man which surprises him greatly.

End of Part 2

• Like 3
  • Upvote 10