Game Nights - Conclusion of chapter 1 added Mar 10 2019 (10 parts total)

Desato

I just finished writing part 10. I should be able to post it over the weekend once I've gone through a couple of rounds of edits.

On 3/6/2019 at 10:43 PM, Ro20316 said:

That dream was inetresting.

O have a feeling they are part ofsdome sort of alter reality experiment.SOemthing is definetly up

That third dream is actually one that's I've had before. The college class in the courtyard is actually a combination of three different dreams I've had. 

The dreams will come partially into play during the end of the chapter in part 10. :D I just have a vague idea how they will play into the story as a whole.

Last night I went to a game night at the real Mikey's house (the guy who inspired the character). He had on this almost skin tight long sleeved shirt with a fairly formfitting t-shirt over top. I wasn't doing it the entire night, but I totally pictured him growing out of it :)

If I could just get him to workout some, he'd be a tank for sure.

Part 10 added. Stuff and stuff and more stuff happens. :)

If you don't want to read all 10 parts, I would suggest skipping to 9 and 10 or just reading 10. In my opinion 10 is the best part yet.

• Like 1