Game Nights - Conclusion of chapter 1 added Mar 10 2019 (10 parts total)

Desato

Part 7 was just added to the original post.

Mikey has some odd little adventures, the narrator finishes his workout and ex-football player Morgan gets a nice little introduction as one of the main characters.

I just added Part 8: Game Night Returns. In this part Morgan meets two giants and reveals a secret desire.

A couple pages of part 9 are written. I also wrote a few pages on Briggs' growth sequence (ooooo spoilers :D )

We have a new player now. Briggs.

I t's interesting the part about Normal people being the tallest and irregular people are the smallest one. Morgan is in forawild ride and he will not remember any of it lol

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

It's interesting the part about Normal people being the tallest and irregular people are the smallest one. 

Yeah I thought that was quite humorous. There are only two giants (that we know about) and they are considered the normal humans :D 

Very interesting development into how size is manifesting here.  The dream sequences are so intriguing.  I can't figure out what you're trying to convey, yet, and it's driving me a little bit batty, lol.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, anormorph said:

Very interesting development into how size is manifesting here.  The dream sequences are so intriguing.  I can't figure out what you're trying to convey, yet, and it's driving me a little bit batty, lol.

Thanks. I was curious how those dream sequences were going to come out when I was writing them. There is one more dream happening in part 9. I was thinking about doing a part 9 and 10 and calling everything I have as Chapter 1.  Usually I do around 5-6 pages in my text editor for each part. Right now I have around 8 pages written. I might just do 9 and 10 as one longer part, but I'll see if there is a good break point to split them. The climax of chapter 1 is already done (double meaning there hahaha).

• Like 1

I usually make a rough sketch of what I'm thinking of so that I can describe it better in my writing. Here is a super super rough sketch of the muscle worship session with 15+ foot tall Mike on his hands and knees, the 18 foot tall narrator on his knees and ~5'5" Morgan standing on Mikey's back. If you remember, the 6'5" version of the narrator could not see over Mikey's pecs when he was on his hands and knees. Morgan comes up to around mid-bicep/lower-pec and definitely needs to climb to get any where with the worship :)

The proportions are not exact, like I said - rough sketch. I used some other drawings for an initial trace and then resized and reshaped things to make it more accurate for this story. I had to add Mikey's goofy grin since I've mentioned it a few times.

mikeygamenight.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I just added part 9. We finish up the game night from part 8. Then Mikey finds himself in the third dream sequence before Morgan comes back to start the muscle worship session.

Enjoy!

• Like 1