ALL USER PASSWORDS WERE RESET. PLEASE USE THE LOST PASSWORD FEATURE AT LOGIN TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD. 

If you cannot reset your password please ask for support in Discord or the Contact Us form. 

SeaMusc

Muscle, Sex, Magic: Part III posted 02/09/19

Damn Hailmar!  I didn't think ANYONE would even realize this.  Seriously good investigation on your part - or maybe just knowledge you already have.  Yes, I chose the names very specifically for various reasons. Mostly because Dantalion is a lesser djinn/demon and Bael, especially, is much more advanced an powerful, which will come into play later.  And you'd also be right about their 'origins' as names go. Props for noticing this.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, SeaMusc said:

Damn Hailmar!  I didn't think ANYONE would even realize this.  Seriously good investigation on your part - or maybe just knowledge you already have.  

I am very interested in history, especially the history of literature, religions, world-views and folklore. When I have finished my The Allantide Incident, you will probably notice elements from existing world-views I have thrown into the dialogue of that one, to add a certain mood -- our stories are similar in that regard.

I am very happy, that you are back and writing. I loved The impossible discovery, and Muscle, sex, magic is very delightful, too.

Edited by Hialmar
added folklore
  • Like 3

On 2/12/2019 at 2:40 PM, Hialmar said:

I am very interested in history, especially the history of literature, religions, world-views and folklore. When I have finished my The Allantide Incident, you will probably notice elements from existing world-views I have thrown into the dialogue of that one, to add a certain mood -- our stories are similar in that regard.

I am very happy, that you are back and writing. I loved The impossible discovery, and Muscle, sex, magic is very delightful, too.

It would be neat to see someone like you written into the story figuring out who the genie is then being brought into everything it'll be interesting to see how the two characters would deal with it

• Like 1

SeaMusc the interactions and relationship you're building with these two are breathtaking.  You manage to make it both lyrical and provocative. Thank you for sharing it!