Muscle, Sex, Magic: Updated 18 May 2022

SeaMusc

More frequent, shorter chapters; Longer more infrequent updates? Asking for a friend. :-*  

304 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer shorter, more frequent updates? Or longer, but less frequent updates?

• Shorter, more frequent
    • Longer, less frequent

Damn Hailmar!  I didn't think ANYONE would even realize this.  Seriously good investigation on your part - or maybe just knowledge you already have.  Yes, I chose the names very specifically for various reasons. Mostly because Dantalion is a lesser djinn/demon and Bael, especially, is much more advanced an powerful, which will come into play later.  And you'd also be right about their 'origins' as names go. Props for noticing this.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

12 hours ago, SeaMusc said:

Damn Hailmar!  I didn't think ANYONE would even realize this.  Seriously good investigation on your part - or maybe just knowledge you already have.  

I am very interested in history, especially the history of literature, religions, world-views and folklore. When I have finished my The Allantide Incident, you will probably notice elements from existing world-views I have thrown into the dialogue of that one, to add a certain mood -- our stories are similar in that regard.

I am very happy, that you are back and writing. I loved The impossible discovery, and Muscle, sex, magic is very delightful, too.

Edited by Hialmar
added folklore
  • Like 3

On 2/12/2019 at 2:40 PM, Hialmar said:

I am very interested in history, especially the history of literature, religions, world-views and folklore. When I have finished my The Allantide Incident, you will probably notice elements from existing world-views I have thrown into the dialogue of that one, to add a certain mood -- our stories are similar in that regard.

I am very happy, that you are back and writing. I loved The impossible discovery, and Muscle, sex, magic is very delightful, too.

It would be neat to see someone like you written into the story figuring out who the genie is then being brought into everything it'll be interesting to see how the two characters would deal with it

• Like 1

SeaMusc the interactions and relationship you're building with these two are breathtaking.  You manage to make it both lyrical and provocative. Thank you for sharing it!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Londonboy, you know any compliment from you -- the master storyteller -- is going to make me blush incessantly.  Thank you for your encouragement.  It will be amazing, yes.  Hope you will continue enjoying the ride.  It is far from over :-)  

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, SeaMusc said:

He moaned.  “He” being both of them.  Either of them.

....And all of us....?

Divine chapter, SeaMusc.  Simply, powerfully, divine.

• Thanks 1

WOW, just WOW! :wub:

You make me want to give up my humanity for a djinn.

I could compare the flow of words that come from your mind to the river of sweet everlasting nirvana that comes from Dantalion's god sac.

They are both highly desirable.

Another amazing chapter doc.

;)

• Thanks 1