Muscle, Sex, Magic: Updated 18 May 2022

SeaMusc

More frequent, shorter chapters; Longer more infrequent updates? Asking for a friend. :-*  

304 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer shorter, more frequent updates? Or longer, but less frequent updates?

• Shorter, more frequent
    • Longer, less frequent

7 hours ago, phil67 said:

Bump

Have no fear.  It will be finished.  Thank you for the BUMP and know that I am plugging away at this.   As I said in previous comments, I want to have it all done before I post the next chapter.  Life has gotten away from me a bit - in a good way. But I am working on this as I am able to . :) 

6 hours ago, MochiNii said:

Ojala actualicen :(

It will be done.  No worries MochiNii 😘 

• Like 5

• 4 months later...

I recently stumbled upon this story and from what's been previously written I hope it continues! It's a really interesting take on the genie/djinn & master dynamic. I'd love to read more.

• Like 1

This is one of the hottest and one of the most erotic stories that I have ever read. Please, please finish this. I just got on here and if you have written more, please tell me where 

this is as my dick was so hard as I read this. I can't wait to see more. Please MORE. 

so great of a writer. 

Thanks

20190702_220110.jpg

• Thanks 1

On 2/16/2020 at 10:28 PM, forlorn said:

Will it continue?:(

Yes.  I wrote a chunk this weekend and again some more tonight.  I'm hoping to post the next installment this weekend or next.  

On 2/20/2020 at 12:17 PM, hunklover said:

I recently stumbled upon this story and from what's been previously written I hope it continues! It's a really interesting take on the genie/djinn & master dynamic. I'd love to read more.

Not to fear, Hunklover.  More is on the way 🙂

On 2/21/2020 at 8:03 AM, Built22 said:

This is incredible. Haven't been able to stop reading. Its hot, sensual , and very erotic love love love it so much

Hey Built - keep checking back over the next week or so.  I hope you'll be happy with the next chapter. 

14 hours ago, HOTCHEF said:

This is one of the hottest and one of the most erotic stories that I have ever read. Please, please finish this. I just got on here and if you have written more, please tell me where 

this is as my dick was so hard as I read this. I can't wait to see more. Please MORE. 

so great of a writer. 

Thanks

20190702_220110.jpg

Welcome to the Forum, HOTCHEF.  I'm so glad that my offering was the one that popped your cherry so to speak - as far as posting on here goes.  And it does appear that the writing had its intended reaction.  Stay tuned.  More coming up in the next few days. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/22/2020 at 4:48 AM, Kyle18 said:

It's been a year, when is the update coming?😔

Hey Kyle18,

The story is nearly written in its entirety because I want to post it without such long breaks between.  The next chapter is done and edited but I told people I wouldn't post until it was complete on my end ...and this is what I have been occupying my time lately - Ive got my hands full 🙂    It will be posted soon though.  IMG_5012.jpeg.8125179cebe2d4ff4a75e75c3df6e844.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2