Unfiltered stories/content?

quickquoteit

When is the content going to be restored from a backup server/batch? Would it be easier to post it to a different section? I can't even see the unfiltered section anymore . Been a member of this community for over 10 years. This is not the way to support your members.

Thecyber attack was directed at tthat section and was erased byt the hacker. In the  Q&A post it's said that sadly there is no back up of that part of the forum and the admin decided it was best for everyone to not open the section again. 

1.) This is not fit for the stories section.

2.) I would move it to the section where it belongs, but as per the announcement, it doesn't belong anywhere.

I'm locking this thread. There's not a question raised here that hasn't been answered in this thread or further answered elsewhere. The discussion ban will likely be lifted sometime in the near future, but at this point, there's nothing more to be said. There will not be as much leniency to discussion on the topic until then.