The Accident Part 1 (Furry)

teroyugi

https://www.furaffinity.net/view/30295186/

The sleepy town of Quickermore was in disarray as the sounds of police sirens filled the streets. Groups of furs part of the Special Canine Unit (S.C.U.) circled around an individual on the street with their guns pulled out. It was serious business when the S.C.U. were involved. The cop cars and the armed forced circled around their target, a Golden Retriever in a red plat shirt and blue jeans. 

Strangely, the S.C.U. members were wearing white hazmat suits rather than their usual black uniform and bullet proof vest. "Stay down! You move, we shoot!" One of the officers shouted through a megaphone. He signalled with a wave of his hand and one of the other officers ran up to the Golden Retriever with a pair of rubber green gloves and handcuffs. 

"Hold out your hands," the officer standing over the dog said. His command was met with an angry scowl from the Golden Retriever.

"Do it, dirtbag!" There was trembling in the officer's voice. He was afraid.

The dog raised his arms upwards. The crowd of officers took aim and were ready to fire. The officer in front flinched back but nothing happened.

The dog kept his hands held upwards. "Well? You going to cuff me or just stare?" The startled officer qu-300-0ickly placed the gloves on the dog and cuffed him.

"Eliot Mcframe..." Eli drowned out the voice of the officer as his charges were read. It didn't matter what they were charging him, they were as real as the existence of the tooth fairy.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
6 p.m. in the town police station an Officer Barry, an overweight black panther and Officer Clemens, a slender hedgehog dressed in matching brown police uniforms entered a brightly lit room. To their left was a large two-way mirror from which they could see the captured Eli sitting quietly in his chair, the gloves and handcuffs still restraining his hands. 

“Alright, let’s get this over with, what do we know about the perp?” Officer Barry asked. His partner jumped at the sound of his superior’s deep baritone voice.

“Err, Eliot Mcframe, age 30, Golden Retriever, single, he was a former scientist in the R&D division of Steel Corps,” Clemens replied as he read from a file he carried.

Barry stepped closer to the window and glared at the unaware Eli. “So a former egghead for that new company that sprang out of nowhere, and why are we dealing with him? If he attracted the attention of S.C.U. isn’t he their problem now?”

“That I don’t know. Something’s shady about this whole thing, they just told us to get information from him about the missing furs, no questions asked.”

Barry’s glare turned into a scowl, he faced his partner with a huff, “Typical asshole up top thinking they can boss us around whenever. Don’t they know how much stress we got from our own work?”

Clemens closed the file and patted Barry on the back, “Having trouble with the Mrs. again Barry?”

The older panther sighed. “She’s just unhappy all the time. It’s like every little thing triggers her. Doesn’t help that she hates this,” Officer Barry pointed to his large gut, “been a year since we last had relations, you know what that does to a guy?”

“I can only imagine. Look the sooner we get this done the better. We just need to find out what that guy did with these three people. Their information is in the file. Good luck man.”

“Yeah, luck,” Barry pulled up his pants and grabbed the file from Clemens as he headed into the interrogation room.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
The silver steel door of the interrogation room swung open and in came Officer Barry. He dragged the chair and slammed the file on the table as he seated himself in front of Eli. Neither were phased by each other’s presence. 

Officer Barry flipped open the file and without looking at Eli said, “Mr. Eliot, I’m Officer Barry. I have some questions to ask you about a few townsfolk that you may have come in contact with.” The officer laid out three pictures from his file. From the left a picture of an obese white mouse in a wearing a white lab coat with the Steel Corp insignia on his right chest, and pair of large round framed glasses that seemed too big for his own face. “Let’s start with this one first, an intern at your workplace- Shawn Roulo. A student from New Tech University, studying to get his degree in new age technology. Then, there is your lab assistant Paul Rushmore. There were reports by neighbours, in the last two months he had changed physically dramatically but there were lesser and lesser sightings of him for the past two weeks, and a recent investigation found his home abandoned for some time. What do you know about him?”

“…” Eli looked away towards the mirror in the room, “You have someone on the other side watching right?”

“That’s not important Eli. Can I call you Eli?” Barry didn’t give the dog a chance to answer before continuing, “This will make our lives so much easier if you just cooperate and answer the questions. Whatever you are involved in now’s your chance to strike a deal before the shit hits the fan.”

“You don’t really know why you are interrogating me do you?” Eli asked.

The panther’s heavy fist slammed onto the table, “Answer the god damn question, or it’s into the slammers you go, you-“ Barry had to hold his tongue, the last thing he needed was to be charged with maltreatment of the suspect, “Just answer the question.”

“Ok… I’ll tell you what you want to know, but I want something in return.”

“So you’re confessing? You want to strike a deal now?” Barry’s left eyebrows perked upwards.

“I just want to use the washroom after this interrogation. Fair enough?” 

“… Fine. Now talk.”

Eli smiled. “Paul and I were…”
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
Steel Corps built their new research and development center in Quickermore three months ago. The massive structure was almost the size of an entire football stadium. Eli and Paul went way back to their college years as roommates, before they worked together to develop nano technology for the company. Paul had always been big for his species, he always blamed it to a glandular problem that cause the mouse to be overweight, but Eli always teased him that it was because of the cheese pies he had daily. They had been working hard on new nanobots that could restore and multiply the muscle cells of a fur at a rapid rate, and were capable of making minute changes to the brain to instill healthy behaviours to the user, making failed diets and broken gym routines a thing of the past. 

On that day Eli and Paul had just finished testing the latest nanobots and were about to return them back to their specialized vault. “It looks like the nanobots are really working,” Paul said between huffs as he tried to keep up with Eli’s pace. 

“I know right, just a few more test runs and we finally may have completed this project. Bring on the sweet sweet bonus,” Eli said as he rubbed the metal cylinder filled with the hundreds of nanobots inside against his cheeks.

“You know if these things really work, I’m thinking of using it on myself,” Paul said looking at the ceiling.

“What?”

“Come on man, I’m tired of always being the fat one in the lab, and I don’t want to keep buying my pants from the Big, Extra Wide shop every time. I think the cashier there is silently judging me every time I go there.”

“Then find a new shopping place, you don’t need bots in the brain.” They had approached the entrance to the vault, “Hmm, ah crap I forgot to bring my access card. You?”

Paul shook his head. “Left mine at home. Why don’t I call the intern to bring yours over from the lab?” So, they waited for 15 minutes whereby a slender green parrot came running to them.

“Woah, easy there Shawn,” Eli said as the young bird stopped to catch his breath.

The parrot had beautiful blue beads tied to several feathers on his head, a tradition of his race. His lab coat was the smallest the company had but it still looked like he was wearing a coat three sizes too big for him. 
Shawn held out Eli’s access card while he continued to pant. The Golden Retriever couldn’t help but smile at how adorable his intern was. 

“Sorry, to keep you waiting Mr. Eli.” The parrot coughed.

“It’s ok kiddo, relax, you did good.”

Shawn smiled and blushed slightly. He was never used to being complimented. 

“Now, you two,” Eli turned to Paul, “You two should go to the gym together, then you guys can help each other reach the goals you want. You to lose weight, and for Shawn here to pack on some muscle.”
Paul just chuckled, “Hey Shawn, you trying to bulk up for the boys?”

“No, not that. I just want to be tough enough to put my jackass of a cousin in his place. He’s staying with my parents for a few months and he is being an ass about me being gay. God, my own cousin!” Shawn threw his hands up in defeat.

“Well it takes more than just muscle to get people to respect you, you got to know the right key to capture their heart as well.” Eli swiped the access card and the vault door opened. The three of them stepped into a room made of numerous storage lockers that resembled a morgue. It was even as cold as one. In the centre of the vault was a peculiar machine the shape of a giant shard, but it was made of wires and various computer components. Its function was to deactivate the nanobots completely before they could be kept away.

“Alright charge it up Paul.” Eli stuck the canister into the claw like holder. The shard began to hum as Paul keyed in the appropriate instructions. 

“Hmm, seems like someone used this before us today,” Paul pointed out.

“What? We’re the only ones in this section. Who used it?” Eli was worried. 

Suddenly, the shard’s hum turned into loud clanks and beeps. “What’s going on? Shawn asked, panic washed over his face.

“Shut it down!” Eli yelled at Paul.

“I can’t, I’m locked out of the commands. It’s overcharging the nanobots!” 

“Run!” Eli pushed the other two towards the entrance, but it was too late. 

An ear-splitting explosion erupted from behind them. The shock wave from the explosion them all onto the ground. Red lights washed over the room and alarms blared loudly as the trio picked themselves up. Eli was still dazed from the explosion. Through blurry vision he saw several figures in bright yellow hazmat suits pulling them off the ground. Everything happened so fast Eli couldn’t process what was going on. They were all rushed into a large shared bathroom and were forced out of their clothes. Blasts of cold water hit them before someone with a long brush scrubbed their naked forms. 

“Woah-hey, watch the tail jerk!” Paul yelled.

“Paul?” Eli turned to look for his friend but was smacked in the face by a wet cloth.

“Ahh, Mr. Eli, what’s going on?” Shawn complained.

Eli couldn’t tell where they all were, but managed to yell out to the rest to remain calm until the detoxification session was over. Before he knew it, they were separated from one another and Eli was brought into a room with just a table and two chairs sitting across one another. The hazmat team had left him a pair of plain white t-shirt and shorts to wear. 

“Wait here, Mr. Smith will be with you soon,” the fur in the hazmat suit said to him before closing the doors behind him. He wondered where they took Paul and Shawn. 

The door opened and a black bunny dressed in a dark suit with a white tie came in. His eyes were crystal blue, beautiful, but they looked at Eli with a cold calculated stare. He motioned to the dog to sit as he took his place on the right side.

“Mr. Eli, I heard about the accident that just happened. Care to explain yourself why a million-dollar research project suddenly went up in smoke before the day even ended?” Smith asked in a flat tone of voice. As he spoke, he wrote with one hand on a piece of paper without even looking.

“Not even a hello Smith?”

The bunny just looked back without saying a word.

Eli sighed. “ We think someone messed with the shard before we used it. Paul said he saw a record of someone using it before, and it couldn’t have been one of us.”

“Interesting, considering that no one has access to the equipment in this section of the facility but you and Mr. Paul… unless did you give your intern a card to the vault?”

“What? What are you trying to say? Shawn is a good kid, he has nothing to do with the accident.”

Mr. Smith continued to note what Eli said. “Alright, then about Mr. Paul he said he saw a record of someone had used the machine before you two. Did you confirm this?”

“I…” Eli paused and his eyes darted left and right as he looked at his hands, trying to find an answer, “I didn’t.”

“I see, and I was just informed that the shard itself was destroyed by the blast. No data can be retrieved from it. Very convenient for Mr. Paul don’t you think? He claims someone else has tampered with the tool.”

“No! He wouldn’t do that. Why are you trying to make everyone sound like they want the explosion to happen? I’m telling you-NONE OF US DID IT!”

The bunny stopped writing and pointed his pen at Eli. “Mr. Eli I am simply doing my job of trying to rule out all possibilities about what has happened. The higher ups don’t want to make a big deal out of this, but the stake holders want answers as to where their investment went. And a mysterious figure tempering with the machine is not an answer they want to hear.”

“What do you want me to do? I can’t make the guy who did it pop out of nowhere!”

“And I am not asking you to. I am just asking which on your team jeopardized your research?” The bunny cupped his hands together and for the first time had a smile on his face, a disgusting sly smile that Eli wanted to punch away.

“No… one,” Eli responded.

“Well, then I guess this is all I can get from you today, the investigation will continue, “Mr Smith stood up and approached the door, he turned back to Eli and said, “but effective immediately your team is suspended, the receptionist will inform you about what you will need to do next.” And the bunny left, leaving a stunned Eli sitting alone and hoping that his friends were alright.
By evening time Eli had returned to his one-bedroom apartment with his belongings. He didn’t get a chance to meet Paul or Shawn at all. Eli heated up one of his frozen dinners and sat it in front of his laptop. He kept looking back at his phone hoping that either of them would respond to the dozens of chat messages he sent right after Mr. Smith left him. Eli almost gave up all hope when the phone buzzed.

He swiped the phone open and the first message was from Paul, then Shawn.

Paul wrote, “Hey, sorry to have kept you waiting. That Smith guy just wouldn’t let up.”

Turning to Shawn’s text “Mr. E, I’m just with the fam, having dinner. Crazy day huh?”

Eli’s face lit up, knowing the two of them were ok. He combined their three chats into one group.

Eli: Finally, what happened? I was worried sick, are you guys hurt?

Paul: I’m fine.

Shawn: Ditto *smile emoji*, but that was crazy Mr. E. We made it out ok, but what about the nanobots?

Paul: They probably blew up with the canister. 

Shawn: *a sticker of an otter crying* Damn man, you guys were working on it for so long.

Eli: It’s ok. The important thing is that no one got hurt. 

Paul: That’s true, but sucks about probation until they figure out what happened.

Shawn: I can still find another place to work but what about you guys?

Eli: I rather not think about it for now. There’s just so much going on today.

Paul: Well I know what I am going to do, I’m going to sign up for gym tomorrow.

Shawn: What a coincidence, I got my dad to dig out his old weight set too.

Eli: Guys, we just nearly blew up. Why are you not more worried about this? Someone could be trying to hurt us for real.

Paul: Eh, if they really wanted us dead, I think they choose a more efficient way of doing it.

Shawn: Yeah, besides worrying about it, won’t get us anywhere until the investigation is over *wink emoji*

Eli: … I guess you’re right. 

Paul: Eli, you should join me at the gym.

Shawn: Or me, I could always use a spotter. Plus, then I can introduce you to the fam.

Eli: Guys, guys. Thanks for the offers, but I am satisfied with what I look like.

Shawn: *crying face emoji*

Eli: Anyways, I’ll talk to you guys later. My body’s really exhausted. Do we want to meet up anytime soon, just to talk?

Paul: We’ll have to see, I’m trying to figure out my workout regimen for the week.

Shawn: Me too, but I know this awesome bar you’ll love Mr. E. *a link to the bar’s home page*

Eli: I’ll check it out Shawn, guess I’ll call you guys when I have it planned out.

Shawn: Aight *kissing face emoji*

Eliot placed his phone back on the table and breathed a sigh of relief. Tomorrow would be another day.
Eliot kept himself busy with his reading and unsuccessfully tinkering with some projects in his own home. He was fortunate to have his savings to live on as the last thing he needed was going about looking for a new job. The continuing chats with his two co-workers were interesting to say the least. Both Shawn and Paul spoke abundantly on their routines and new diets. 

Shawn was very active in sending pictures of himself to Elliot, saying it was to track his progress. In each one he was wearing a bright pink tank top and a dark blue denim short. He would always pose with a single bicep flex. Eliot found it strange that by the fourth day the parrot’s arms had visible bulges in his biceps and triceps. The bird’s shorts were also appeared to be shrinking as they revealed thicker thighs. Even the tank top was fitting him better. 

Eli: Shawn.

Shawn: Sup? Mr. E. Just caught me in the middle of my workout ses.

Eli: Sorry to bother you, just wanted to check up on how things are on your end.

Shawn: Aww, that’s sweet Mr. E. If you’re that worried you can come over and check me out. *flex sticker*
Eli: Yeah, that sounds good, see you tomorrow?

Shawn: Totally, come by around 12.

Eli: Ok, see you then.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
The next day, I came by to Shawn’s place as scheduled. It was a simple suburban house that blended in with their neighbours. Eliot brought over a tub of whey protein as a gift, hoping to humour Shawn’s newfound interest in working out. 

“Ding, dong!” The door was answered by a burly looking light blue parrot. He wore similar beads on his head like Shawn but they were red in colour. His ample size barricaded Elliot from the inside of the house. His black football jersey barely covered his pudgy gut, but he wasn’t all fat as his brawny arms and pecs made his presence more intimidating. 

“What do you want?” he asked with a piercing glare.

“Err, I’m here to visit Shawn?”

The parrot grunted back. Elliot couldn’t tell from the parrot’s half opened eyes if he was even listening to him.
The bird turned back inside and yelled out, “Hey, Dick Su-“ he paused, seemingly regretting his words, “Shawn, your friend’s here!”

“Working out!” Shawn replied.

“He’s in the basement. Just follow me,” the fat bird turned to the side to make way for me.

“Thanks. I never caught your name though.”

“It’s Jet, I’m is cousin.”

“Oh, I see.”

The living room was neat and decorated with numerous photos on the wall of many family members. Shawn was easy to spot in all of them being the smallest and thinnest bird in the family. Jet pointed to a door to the right of the living room.

“Thanks,” Elliot said, to which Jet replied with a grunt before he walked away.

Through the door Elliot was hit by the stench of musky sweat. Down the flight of stairs, he could hear the clank of metal and Shawn’s voice muttering to himself. “Ten… eleven…twelve…”

“Shawn?” Elliot reached the foot of the stairs and he saw Shawn shouldering a barbell and squatting. He was impressed by the former intern’s musculature, especially in the ass. Elliot never noticed how full and voluptuous Shawn’s behind was. With each squat the ample flesh widened and flexed. Beads of sweat dripped along the parrot’s back, giving his feathers a nice shine under the dim basement lights. 

“20.” Shawn backed up onto a rack and released the barbell. He turned to Elliot and grinned ear to ear, “Mr. Eliot, checking me out, huh?”

He blushed as the young parrot stepped closer to him. Eliot avoided looking at Shawn but found himself more flustered when he focused on what the bird was wearing. He had on a bright pink shirt worn over one shoulder why the other hung loosely on him. The shirt only covered his chest which had developed a decent pair of pectorals. In fact, his whole body looked like he had been working out for a few months. His abs had become more visible and Shawn looked at least 10kg’s heavier with the added meat on him. 

“This is for you.” Elliot passed the tub to the parrot.

“Sweet, protein! You’re so considerate Mr. Eliot, that’s why I like you so much!” The parrot beamed as he took the gift, “Give me a sec to put this away.”

Eliot looked around and was impressed by how much equipment Shawn had. A fully equipped barbell rack and bench, a shelf full of dumbbells with varying weights, and other machines he’d only seen in TV shows, but Eliot never bothered to study them. It felt like a real gym.

“So, what you think?” Shawn asked.

“Nice set up, looks like you’re really serious about this whole gym thing.”

“Well yeah thanks, but I really meant what you think about this?” He raised both his arms and flexed, his biceps bulged slightly.

“Wow, not bad.” Eliot’s tail wagged.

“Come on, feel it Mr. Eliot.” Shawn grabbed his mentor by the hand and placed it on his arm. Gaining some courage, the Golden Retriever had both hands on his apprentice’s biceps, rubbing them, feeling the hardness of the youth’s hard work. 

“Damn, can’t wait to see you bigger Shawn,” Eliot said.

The bird groaned. “How much bigger you want me to get master?” 

Eliot didn’t hear what Shawn called him, he was too engrossed with feeling the bird’s pecs. “Hmm, I would want you to be big enough that you’d have a hard time fitting into clothes anymore, heh.”

“Yes, master,” Shawn replied.”

“What?”

Eliot’s finger began to spread apart as he felt Shawn’s pecs expand forward. He thought himself hallucinating, but the longer his hands held onto Shawn’s chest the wider and firmer it got. “Mmm- more” Shawn said. Eliot was rendered speechless. 

“Feel me master,” Shawn guided Eliot’s right hand onto his abs. The more the dog rubbed the parrot’s stomach he could feel rough bumps forming, first two, then four , then six. Elliot’s face flushed and the front of his pants grew tighter. 

“Master, I’m growing for you,” Shawn let out. His shirt finally gave in and ripped to shreds as his shoulders widened and his pecs continued to balloon out in size. Shawn’s breathing was becoming shallower. His biceps and triceps swelled up in size forcing his hands apart from his hips as the mounds of muscles grew. Shawn pulled Eliot for a hug and the dog felt something thick and warm poking against his stomach. 

There was a loud ripping sound coming from below and the warm sensation was quickly replaced by wetness. “Fuck, I’m so big master. Feel me!” He pressed Eliot between his pecs, and flexed, putting pressure against the dog’s head. Shawn’s dickhead met Eliot’s bulge, coating his pants with his warm bird pre. Eliot never felt so much pleasure before, the force of his intern’s muscles on him felt so right, so perfect, and he never wanted it to stop. Eliot stretched his hands to try to hug Shawn but struggled to cover Shawn’s expansive chest. 

“Yes, lick my pecs master, lick them hard, they are all for you!” Shawn released Eliot and proceeded to hold by the hips and raised him upwards until they were seeing eye to eye. 

“Fuck, you’re taller now!” Eliot said.

“You like?” Shawn winked.

“I love it!” 

The muscular parrot smiled. 

“You think I could try something?” Eliot asked.

“Anything you want master.”

“Just do some poses for me while I explore a bit.” Eliot said with a sheepish smile.

“Like this?” Shawn curled his fingers into fists, placed them on his hips, and thrusted his shoulders out. His chests tightened revealing the thick bundles of muscle beneath his feathers. Eliot licked his lips. The dog reached out and squeezed Shawn’s pecs as hard as he could they felt hard like granite. Shawn gasped.
The bodybuilder sized bird then raised his left arm and flexed it. “How about this master?”

Eliot turned his attention to the bulging bicep. He needed both hands to cover the massive bicep. It was as big as a bowling ball. Bringing his snout close Eliot licked and kissed Shawn’s bulging arm. The parrot moaned and a drop of pre escaped his dick. 

“Gosh, just a bit more and your bicep will be the size of my head!” Eliot said. 

“Yes, master!” Elliot then felt Shawn’s arm heat up and throbbed. Eliot’s jaw dropped as the bicep he held onto expanded in his hands are grew several inches. “Now, it’s as big as your head.”

“This is amazing! We have to figure out what’s causing this!” Eliot said.

“But master, don’t you want to play around a bit more?” Shawn bounced his pecs with a devious grin.
Eliot’s eyes sparkled. “Well… can you bench press me like those strongmen on TV?”

“I think I can bench press ten of you by now.” 

Shawn flipped the dog onto his stomach and held one hand one his crotch and the other on his neck. Eliot made a sound that was between a gasp and a laugh. “That tickles.”

“You mean when I do this?” The parrot’s thick green thumb rubbed against Eliot’s dick. He shuddered. For a muscle-bound bird his hands were surprisingly delicate and careful. 

“Ngh, not that.” Eliot began to pant as a wet spot grew on his pants with every stroke.

“I live to pleasure you master.” 

Shawn bent his arms down lowering Eliot closer to his head until the bird’s beak nuzzled against Eliot’s hardon. Eliot groaned again. With a mild grunt Shawn raised Eliot back up until his back nearly touched the ceiling, and the cycle of lifts and falls continued without the bird even breaking a sweat. 

“This is amazing, you’re so strong now!” Eliot said.

“Heck yeah!”

Suddenly, they heard the heavy footsteps of someone heavy coming down the stairs. Shawn turned to the foot of the stairs only to find Jet staring back at him. His presence instantly killed the warm erotic mood in the air, deflating their members.

“What the fuck?” Jet pointed at his naked cousin, “What the hell you fag heads have been doing down here? You? Did you drug up my cuz, you turned him into a freak of nature to get your rocks off?” Jet stormed forward and grabbed Eliot by the collar.

“Hands off!” The larger green parrot pushed Jet back with one swing of his arm. He didn’t have a chance to collect himself before Shawn stomped his way forward, forcing him to back off until he hit the wall behind him. Shawn rammed a fist into the wall just inches away from his cousin’s head.

Eliot ran over and grabbed the muscle-bound parrot by the hip. “Control yourself Shawn. Don’t hurt him.” 
Shawn made a wild shriek at the trembling cousin. His bulky frame was no match against the seven-foot-tall titan in front of him. 

Jet raised his hands to cover his face. “I should pummel you into the dirt for all the shit you made me go through. You’re lucky master’s kind of enough to hold me back!” Shawn threatened.

Eliot tried to pull the bird back but he was too heavy to budge. “Shawn, listen to me!”

Shawn turned to the dog. “Look,” Eliot motioned towards Jet’s legs. His cousin was tenting through his pants.

“I think you two need to go up and have a talk. No fighting,” Eliot raised his voice and looked sternly at his former intern.

“Fine.” Shawn pulled his fist away from the wall, “Come on cuz, I’m not going to hurt you. I won’t disobey my master.”

Jet refused to budge or put his hands down. Shawn rolled his eyes. He then grabbed the frightened bird by the arm and leg and cradled him off the ground. Jet screamed, but Shawn ignored him and walked off upstairs. Eliot tried to follow them but they entered their bedroom and didn’t look like they were coming out anytime soon.

“Ok… guess I will just go,” Eliot said to himself as he exited the house. He hailed a cab and sat in silence the whole way back. Being alone made him realize that he had so much to process, and nowhere to begin.

“Paul… driver, change of plans, take me to 53, Oak Street.” Paul might be able to help him figure things out, and if possible, find a way to revert what had happened to Shawn.

To be continued…
………………………………………………………………………….

If you have a FA account, a fave and comments would really be appreciated

• Like 1