ALL USER PASSWORDS WERE RESET. PLEASE USE THE LOST PASSWORD FEATURE AT LOGIN TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD. 

If you cannot reset your password please ask for support in Discord or the Contact Us form. 

ploder4

A new Tumblr?

There are too many alternatives in my opinion. newtumbl, cumblr, pillowfort, a variety of mastodon sites, etc. The tumblr refugees don't really have a de facto new home (the fragmentation is crazy), and honestly, I don't think we'll ever see a day where adult content will intermingle on general social media sites, even Twitter's apparently gonna crack down on it soon enough.

• Like 1

The irony is, this site has the potential to fill the void. It is established and has almost 18k members. During the debacle yesterday, this site was STILL adding members about every 30 minutes. The blog feature is new so maybe, eventually, it can be expanded somehow.

• Like 1

On 2/2/2019 at 5:29 AM, ravenweremuscle said:

The irony is, this site has the potential to fill the void. It is established and has almost 18k members. During the debacle yesterday, this site was STILL adding members about every 30 minutes. The blog feature is new so maybe, eventually, it can be expanded somehow.

For me tumblr was mainly an easily accessible source of hundreds of pictures, some of which (I'm picky) I downloaded. I liked the fact that I could choose between the "suppliers" of photos depending on how close their taste was to mine. I know there's the gallery feature here, but it's nowhere near as convenient for easily browsing lots of pics, especially on mobile. I haven't yet fully grasped the blog feature, maybe it will somehow work better with that, the first impression is that it might be a cool thing.

Cumblr collapsed right after they launched it. I have no idea what happened there but I tried to sign up and then it wouldn't let me sign in and error codes popped up. It made me a sad musclebear cub. :(

Might have to check out newtumbl.

2 minutes ago, muscledrain said:

Cumblr collapsed right after they launched it. I have no idea what happened there but I tried to sign up and then it wouldn't let me sign in and error codes popped up. It made me a sad musclebear cub. :(

Oh damn, Cumblr looked promising.