The Symbiote War

theseventhwave

wow really glad to see that this story is back i can't wait for the next part, i hope it has multiple chapters as well, they're short but sweet.

• Upvote 1

i don't know in what direction the story is going to go but I would love to see Greg get nice and big and beefy, maybe have him as the nicer one, between him and Shawn

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks guys!  I appreciate the push.  I've sort of been stuck, but thanks to some helpful comments from Xyggurat, I at least have a direction (now I just need to find the time).

• Upvote 1

Thanks guys!  I appreciate the push.  I've sort of been stuck, but thanks to some helpful comments from Xyggurat, I at least have a direction (now I just need to find the time).

Yay  :D ,  can't wait, i hope it involves more growth for Greg, I know he has only had a minor role but I already feel like he'd be a nice partner for Corri. Maybe as they get to know one another he he can use that as a nice nick-name. Don't think you've used anything but his whole first name. Also where did the idea for than name come up, it's different. To me if feels similar to a cousin I have named Pennington, girl, and I said it would be cute if they call her Penny; don't know if they do because I've never met her. I like really interesting names that seem different but can be shortened to a more common name, and vice-versa, where you have a longer normal name but shorten it to an uncommon nick-name, like Christopher to Topher, or Alexander to Xander; I think these little touches make people more interesting. But eventually both set will catch on and become popular themselves, like Liam becoming popular from William. 

Anyway went of topic a little, ha, Please keep up the good work. Can't wait for more.

• Upvote 2